If demons aren't real then explain this

If demons aren't real then explain this

Attached: um2s1r1cdw221.png (640x706, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peGIc6AQHa8&t=0s
youtu.be/5OJrLcz6HOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

What does the reply "if men weren't shit..." even mean?

>explain this
Human life isn't particularly valuable, user.

well yes that is what demons and Jews like you actually believe

Well it's what everyone with a functioning brain believes. Prove me wrong. You can't.

because men are opposed to women killing their babies for some awful reason, probably because men are cruel and have no sense of empathy, unlike women

if ebul men wouldnt take away their right to 12 abortions a year

>we're all just atoms and nothing really matters I'm so woke

to be fair you need a fairly high IQ to understand nihilism!

human life is cheap to her I guess

Is there something more valuable than human life? I would be interested to hear your opinion.

I don't know if demons are real but that woman is definitely some kind of luciferian or satanist

Puzzlingly it's currently within their rights to get knocked up and abort as much as they want. And probably super easy to find men that would help them do it.

>nihilist
That's what you think? If human life isn't the single most valuable thing on the planet then nothing matters? Lol who made that shit up?
Sure, it depends on the situation and goals what's valuable and what's not. Human life isn't particularly valuable.

>roasties faces are kept marginally more youthful looking by foreskins harvested from involuntary circumcision
>roasties wombs derive unknown benefits from fetal stem cells while killing the fetuses (vocal cords cut first so they can't scream)
>small boys forced to take hormone blockers and dress like women by neurotic mothers, backed by crooked court system that always favor the female
>said boys are then used as sex objects and paraded around at drag queen/LGBT events by horny pedophiles

This is their end game. It's always been about child sacrifice, and the ritual abuse of the young boys who manage to make it outside of the womb

Attached: 1446686881925.jpg (1213x1080, 173K)

What? You're gonna die one day and never see or feel or what anything ever again. Get over it. I'll let time be my argument in cause you got your Jesus knickers in a twist

Kill it with fire

Attached: 8fa.jpg (183x232, 11K)

Nothing. Humans can start again anywhere, were just conscious creatures. Not a big deal in terms of what evolution is capable of

Same reason your parents were shit when you were 12 years old and they wouldn't buy you candy, it's a "stop holding me accountable for my actions you shitlord!" type of deal

>If human life isn't the single most valuable thing on the planet

>HUMAN LIFE DOESN'T MATTER!

yes it does

>SO UR SAYING IT'S DA MOST IMPORTANT THING IN DA WHOLE WORLD

you fucking Jews and your pilpul. Kill yourself, since by your own admission your life doesn't matter, you worthless fucking scum.

Attached: 1536433774838.jpg (590x798, 74K)

That would make sense if men actually stopped them from having abortions. But right to abortion is basically protected federally (by men, no less).

You are shit if you don’t get your woman pregnant solely so she can have it aborted.

>you're going to die some day therefore killing people is okay

why don't you pieces of shit take your views on human life to their logical conclusion and kill yourselves?

So you agree, human life isn't particularly valuable. People use life and death to serve trivial needs all the time, user, this is the world we live in. You can't claim otherwise and expect to be taken seriously.

I'm sure she'd be the first to recommend cannibalism in a survival situation

keep whining loser. You'll never change the world

Here are the supreme court justices that protected a women's right to abortion. Just to drive the point home.

Attached: supreme-court-mar-16.jpg (700x514, 53K)

checked. every single right that women have is because men allowed it.

"Human life" isn't valuable, it's just a bunch of cells.

Human intelligence is valuable. And fetuses don't have human intelligence. Humans don't become more valuable than other animals until we are past the toddler stage and surpass them in intelligence. You don't remember being a baby because you were basically just any other animal at the time, intellectually.

And that is why fetuses don't have the worth of a human. If you care for them, start caring for cancer tumors too, because they're basically the same thing.

Low IQ individuals don't understand these points.

what kind of shitty shill reply is this? You don't even make sense

Human life has infinite value, but it is treated without value. Those who take it without good reason (self defense, etc) will pay an infinite price

Attached: 1543711411345.jpg (548x487, 48K)

>"Human life" isn't valuable, it's just a bunch of cells.

BASED and redpilled

Legalize infanticide. Stupid babies can't even invent iPhones so why not kill them?

I wonder how many of them are..oh you know where I'm going with this, I'm guessing its at least all of the ones wearing the black rimmed glasses

Judging by your post, I can assume that you have no human intelligence. I'm coming to Norway to kill you.

So killing a one year old is totally cool, yeah?

Good luck with their Asherman Syndrome.
I hope they enjoy permanent sterility.

>infinite value
Look at that flag you have. You only believe human life has value if you exclude all blacks, Jews, brown people, liberals, people who drink bottled water, and anyone with "some college" as non-human. That's a distinction that only exists in your head.

You seem like a faggot, and it’s extremely crass to publicly celebrate abortion, but I can’t really argue with you. I want all non-Whites to abort. Their lives and the future of their people mean absolutely nothing to me.

The absolute double standards of western civilisation. Migration for subhuman degenerate third world child-burning shitskins is a human right but the right to be born isn't. what the fuck.

Attached: nomoar.jpg (400x386, 29K)

I really try not to turn into a bitter woman hater but it's so fucking hard. Even taking breaks from Jow Forums doesn't help because I live in Portland so all the women around me are this way. I guess I should move but is there honestly anywhere in the u.s that isnt infested with degenerates?

This, babies cant even tweet!

This is the matriarchy.

>(((Waldvogel)))

Large communities/countries of huwites existing isn't conducive to the NWO, user.

Pic related is me when I'm killing babies because they can't even do science

Attached: C7QZqALU4AAu5c6.jpg (1200x923, 78K)

Small pee pee cuckbois

It's women.

Attached: 57eaaa111a00002c005b51b9 (1).jpg (720x457, 73K)

I like how you know about all of my beliefs just from an itty bitty flag. Next thing you'll be telling me that I'm anti-science or a Holocaust denier.
Talk about things only existing in one's head

Attached: 1540674706705.jpg (1920x1200, 249K)

>Memeflag complaining about being a memeflag.

>I like how you know about all of my beliefs just from an itty bitty flag.
If you're not signaling your beliefs why have the flag, idiot? Dress up like a cop and people think you're a cop, it's not their fault. Similarly, put on that flag and people think you're a brainless nose-picker, a drooling retard. That's not their fault, they didn't choose your flag.

>Look at that flag you have. You only believe human life has value if you exclude all blacks, Jews, brown people, liberals, people who drink bottled water, and anyone with "some college" as non-human. That's a distinction that only exists in your head
>using a mystery flag to larp as a caricature of a conniving crypto-jew
the real question is, are you a jew larping as a goy larping as a caricature of a conniving crypto-jew, or are you one of us larping as a jew larping as a goy larping as a caricature of a conniving crypto-jew?
or are you perhaps a CIA glownigger pretending to be one of us larping as a jew larping as a goy larping as a caricature of a conniving crypto-jew?
or are you perhaps an advanced AI simulating said CIA phosphoromelanoid?
where do the turtles stop

Attached: 1541996390105.jpg (248x255, 29K)

>are you a meme with the meme?
>or are you the meme memey meme with the meme?
Jesus

Just sayin, you're bringing it on yourself by choosing to memeflag post.

Honestly the NWO plan was to usher in Nazi Germany 2 and scapegoat the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia and Iran(don't ask) which would've happened by now but it backfired because nobody calculated everyone to be this docile. If anything Western civilization might vanish instead of being reborn as a phoenix from the ashes of extreme right or left wing implosion.

tldr China is gonna fuck our asses if we don't get a miracle to bring this derailed train back on the tracks to rebirth soon.

Attached: well this is embarrasing.jpg (491x388, 90K)

Killing babies is a horrible crime only because it inflicts great pain on their families.

If not for that, it would still be an evil act, because the baby is an intelligent creature, but not moreso than killing a dog.

Killing a fetus before the brain is developed is not an evil act in any capacity unless at least one of the parents wants to keep it.

These people vote. They’re the reason I got off my ass and voted in the midterms for the first time in my life (mid-40’s user here).
I used to think I was a liberal.
>hey man, it was just a blowjob!
Actually talking to other libs and their leftist shock troops disabused me of this notion. They are legitimately sick.

Attached: 9D836A38-618B-4F97-BBF5-C4F702943CBD.jpg (480x447, 50K)

Because you have shown that you have not an inkling of a clue what the Confederate flag stands for. You seem to believe that I am some sort of redneck caricature, which just shows that you're talking out of your ass.

>dress up like a cop, you're a cop
Then I guess it will surprise you that I can act differently than your stereotypes

What the fuck is up with your flag? Are you afraid to show your beliefs?

Attached: web3-saint-michael-archangel-buturlimo-v-pavlo-via-shutterstock_3025886.jpg (620x310, 92K)

Just accept that's what people think of when they see it.

>What the fuck is up with your flag? Are you afraid to show your beliefs?
Didn't you just say that a flag doesn't signal your beliefs, user? Fucking kill yourself, you're an example of what I mean.

So killing retards is cool, too? You're a fucking idiot.

>(((torres)))
the jews that adopt spanish-sounding last names are my favorite. surprisingly common practice.

Kek. Stupid fucking babies. I take it all back, flush those turds.

Attached: 99C4C71A-4F4A-48B7-BC8C-2A541EB49DDD.jpg (500x381, 47K)

The ONLY thing that flag represents is slavery, and you know it. That flag was flown by people who fought a war primarily to uphold slavery. You make the conscious choice to use that flag, which means either we take you at face value, or you are simply a troll.

I believe in things but not the shit you made up.

Pic related

Attached: 1539020665756.png (589x743, 45K)

Ummm demons are real, they just take human form.

Attached: 1538917905980.jpg (924x1018, 291K)

I mean srsly the plan was full proof

-get jews in high positions in different governmental or economic sectors
-create cohesion between them
-allow them to erode values etc
-the masses snap
-Nazi Germany all over again
-Possibly a civil or a third world war
-New Europe/US without the old cancer in it
-true peace and equality is established

Only problem is we're overdue 1.5 years from the happening now. Heck some of the puppets like Merkel are even stepping down meanwhile Macron is left to tackle shit all alone.
By the way if anyone of you believes pic related is against your interests you prove you deserve to get ran over by shitskins and culture replaced forcibly.

Attached: GS.jpg (750x563, 50K)

zygotes are just a spook

/end frustrated rant

GET IN HERE, WE NEED SOME FUCKING AUTISM STAT.
youtube.com/watch?v=peGIc6AQHa8&t=0s
youtu.be/5OJrLcz6HOg

BAMN (AntiFa) is behind the Caravan!

With that style of thinking we can say that the American flag represents the replacement and killing of native Americans.

Attached: 1543345418325.jpg (400x310, 39K)

But you said a flag doesn't represent beliefs.

I would love to see Democrats agree with this.

Yes, actually. You know that's what your greatest hero Adolf Hitler did, right? Or do you deny that as well along with the jew killings?

Of course, "cool" is your word, not mine. I only said the severity of the crime is proportional with the intelligence of the victim and the people who care about them.

Killing an unloved, severely brain damaged vegetable is not a horrible crime. In fact, a lot of people call that mercy and do it legally and willingly. Killing someone with downs syndrome is worse, but still nowhere near as bad as killing a normal person.

Nature is satans church and women are its priestesses

Can you quote me on that?

>the youth-promoting effects of dead babies is no longer just for the elites goyette

Attached: C6FB1D9B-4DEB-4949-A934-926FD5ABF9DB.jpg (238x220, 21K)

Did you miss the "only" in mys sentence, retard? The American flag has been used to represent myriads of different things, most of them great and honourable.

The confederate flag has only been used for one purpose, and it was an evil one. Just like the nazi flag.

You seem like a low individual. Would it be fair to say your organs should be harvested for the use of your betters?

>literally cannot find this tweet
Okay user.

>if demons aren't real
But they are though

The Confederate flag has been used for many more purposes, but I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore. Of course, like a woman, you will want the last word.

I tried to find it but she tweets like 1000 times a day, and of course it's all abhorrent radical leftist shit

Attached: 1522658201251.jpg (900x719, 120K)

>explain this
Fake tweet?

Attached: Run1.jpg (1920x1064, 959K)

I dont see the flaw in logic op, maybe youre just a fruit

This
The confederates were, and are acting like, traitors.
They were a myriad of poor farmers taken advantage of by the few rich elites in those days, forced to fight and die for them like expendable pawns. There was a reason confederate tactics accepted high casualties and it was because the elite generals didn't give a fuck about the common southerner. Then they bent the southerners over and made them thank them for it by fucking over their educational system.
The South is nothing but the abused spouce of the rich.

She has an appointment at the clinic in Snowtown.

It’s a hispanic female affirmative action med school graduate. They’re not the smartest.

i thought that said digesting fetal tissue.
*rubs hands*

Not what i believe when i see it.

so the roasties are finally admitting that theres a biologically reasonable need for men to have virgin wives.

Because previous men, specially if they have aborted a fetus from a previous man, have literally altered her DNA?

>Med School Graduate
>Not the smartest
>Believing a fake tweet on some Mexican Paneria Forum

Attached: 9c5b4c17-2daa-4d0b-b5be-53cd2d951897.png (241x209, 15K)

You mean (((Hispanic)))

Moral intelligence is what is valuable. Anyone without it deserves to be shot.

Attached: 1543402759092.jpg (587x534, 105K)

>elite generals
>led the charges from the front and often died in battle
the institution of slavery is abominable and the southern elites’ machinations ruined the United States for all time but you are kind of a halfwit

This. What are they complaining about?

>Human intelligence is valuable. And fetuses don't have human intelligence. Humans don't become more valuable than other animals until we are past the toddler stage and surpass them in intelligence. You don't remember being a baby because you were basically just any other animal at the time, intellectually

90% of the population are not intelligent enough to be considered valuable, and most of that 90% have negative value.