It is blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain that these chimpout protests are definetly financed / organized by...

It is blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain that these chimpout protests are definetly financed / organized by an outside force, be it the subhuman amerimutts who do not want a strong, independent European country, or the putlet with his kremlimbots, who wants to destabilized the EU in a faint of that that'll lift the sanctions that are currently choking Russia to death.

My question is: why do these white frenchmen behave like fucking niggers? This is a disgrace to Europans and Europe in general. This is hurting the stability. prosperity and most importantly, peace, in the long-term.

The french are ruining this continent and they do it with the help of a 3rd party.

Attached: Download.png (275x183, 344)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/happening-france-yellow-vest-movement-explained-181204153014250.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>financed
They wouldn't be trowing rocks and shit taken from the asphalt if they had enough money and resources

> a germ speaking against nationalism
How the mighty have fallen. From what I understand, these people want out of EU/NATO which is good, they want to ban lobbying which is great, and generally want some pretty reasonable, maybe even "nationalistic" things. Fuck off, Merkel

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

>protesting against the globalist oligarchy is behaving like a nigger
>what is European history?

stay cringe and bluepilled, former shell of germany, look at these Germans "behaving like niggers"

Attached: Maerz1848_berlin.jpg (1188x675, 672K)

If peace means accepting second-class citizenship
I don't want it.
If peace means keeping my mouth shut in the midst of injustice and evil
I don't want it.
If peace means being compacently adjusted to a deadening status quo
I don't want peace.
If peace means a willingness to be exploited economically, dominated politically, humiliated and segregated
I don't want peace. We must revolt against this peace!

Attached: 1542856307299.jpg (1439x1406, 328K)

LOL AT THE SHILLS LIKE THE FAGGOT OP WORKING OVERTIME TO DISCREDIT A REAL PROTEST BY REAL ANGRY PEOPLE

YOU ARE PATHETIC
KILL YOURSELF

>protests against increasing taxes to give niggers more free shit
"Is america doing this?"

- Throwing 20kg rocks at police
- Almost no protest signs visible
- Vandalism in the millions

This doesn't look financed

the EU doesnt even need to be destabalized retard
i hope you realize, outside of germany, almost no one wants the EU

>why do these white frenchmen behave like fucking niggers?
Because they've been treated like niggers?
>hurting the stability. prosperity and most importantly, peace, in the long-term.
Whose?

It's my understanding that they're sick of being fucked by the oligarchy.
Coming from a country where you can go to prison for asking the wrong questions, what do ypou know about "disgrace"?
>aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/happening-france-yellow-vest-movement-explained-181204153014250.html

That said, "outside influences" does have a bit of truthful ring,
Macron supports the Iran deal, and it wouldnt suprise me to learn of efforts to throw the country in to disarray. They did get terrorist attacks after recognising Palistine

Attached: jewing.png (1439x1406, 1.33M)

What a surprise, a communist so used to buying "grassroots" support thinks that all protests are financed.

Surprise, people hate taxes and tax revolts are what the west is built on. Learn history.

France will no longer be a province of Brussels

>independent European country

ahahahhaha

>The french are ruining this continent
>German

Op please, this is getting ridiculous.

Attached: 1518260360729.jpg (223x226, 5K)

Merkel's plan to cause chaos to give an excuse for making the EU Army.

Attached: RIP la France.png (2256x763, 759K)

Gtfo shill

Attached: 1544277157844.jpg (1992x192, 72K)

listen accroding to the TFEU any eu military project must be tied to NATO
independant european military my ass

>germans speaking against nationalism
holy shit the state of Jow Forums is that it could be a bait thread or a retarded thread and people still wouldn't actually sage this shit

>Op please, this is getting ridiculous.

This, we all know that Germany and France are equally accountable for destroying this continent.

Send help

Attached: revolution.png (369x456, 284K)