I'm an ashkenazi jewish man, and you won't like to hear it it, but, I'm white, just like you

I'm an ashkenazi jewish man, and you won't like to hear it it, but, I'm white, just like you.

Attached: 1517240467326.jpg (800x522, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztnUfg5y9ao
haaretz.com/1.5460712
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odessa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i love jews now

thank you fellow based white brother, I enjoy being white every day, and I certainly hope you do as well

Attached: Screen shot 2017-12-23 at 6.01.36 PM.png (388x385, 70K)

No, you arent.
Sage and hide

eww a non-white
disgusting
fellow white brothers let's shame this mutt for attacking a white man like me

Attached: Screen shot 2018-01-06 at 8.55.32 PM.png (400x330, 122K)

Iran out-jews the Jew!

Attached: 0904-colin-kaepernick-mahmoud-ahmadinejad-getty-3.jpg (728x567, 54K)

I genuinely don't care
If your aim is to attack white people you're an enemy

>I'm an ashkenazi jewish man, and you won't like to hear it it, but, I'm white, just like you.

who comes up with these one-liners - they are really good!

i think we should take Jow Forums bait and make some kind of potato crisps and put a Jow Forums bait one liner at random, in the bags...

just the classics you know...

Show flag John

As a huehue mutt, I agree. You are 100% religious inbred redneck white trash.

the eternal wish of the jew - being white. your species has been butthurt for more than 5000 years over the fact that you aren't white and wish you were
J E A L O U S Y

If Jews are white, why do they do so much to undermine white countries?

okay

Attached: jewish qt.webm (640x352, 2.1M)

please kill as many muslims as possible

long live Israel

Jews are the ennemies of white people. Go cry over your suffering somewhere else

Because Jews aren’t white. It’s that simple.

Attached: D069A295-639A-47B9-A03D-D434F497BBB6.jpg (1087x1621, 2.63M)

Ashkenazis are 100% white because they're not Hebrews. They are European converts with no relation to ancient Hebrews who are true Semites like Palestinians and other tribes around the Dead Sea.

Implying pol is white

Crap.
The female Jew deliberately breeds with whatever is local so it’s get will be more difficult to distinguish from the host.
They are ultimate mutts but to a sort of alien life form degree. Pic related is one.

Attached: EA9FB113-27D0-4159-ABEA-58CC34D0E534.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

This is the simple rule, you have to be non-religious & pro white, then you can class your self as a white European, that is the is new rule.

Not allowed to have dual identities!

Attached: non-religious.jpg (1890x742, 173K)

Some European Jews look white, some don't. Pic related.

Attached: 1200px-Edward_Witten.jpg (380x380, 22K)

not like me
i'll choose a nigger over a "white" person like you

It's a lot like Alien facehuggers and queens laying eggs inside hosts so the offspring drones can acquire attributes of the host to infiltrate and destroy their civilization.

Attached: facehugger3_original[1].jpg (2448x3264, 1.47M)

this triggers the poltard

nice nose

Well white brothers are very interesting, but they are rather untrue, you see, the jewish matrilineal bloodline is the one that is mainly european, and the patrilineal bloodline is mainly middle eastern
But that's a good thing, because those middle eastern jews who came to europe were white middle eastern jews
me having sex with blonde aryan women in the tradition of my male ancestors is therefore not racemixing, it is actually two whites furthering their white bloodline.

>I'm white
Whatever makes you feel better.
You will never be white though.
We know you wish you were.

my pet theory is that jews were always "white passing" and that ashkenazi jews, who make up 70% of all jewry in the world, represent the original jewish stock the most out of all the jewish ethnic groups.

That might sound insane and highly unlikely but consider the following. Genetic studies have shown that asheknazi jews are roughly 50-70% levantine genetically, which is their y dna / patrilineage, and the rest, their mdna / matrilineage, is southern european. However their mdna haplogroups are actually very rare in southern europe, and very archaic. IMO, the mdna is an inheritance from a very archaic population that migrated from southern europe to the levant, and then the haplogroup J males invaded, killed off all the males and took the women. The rest of the southern european genes are from bronze age agean sea people who invaded the levant (the philistines are an example of these people) and roman converts from the early post 70ad diaspora.

The sephardi and mizrahi jews trace the jewish lineage through the father rather then the mother, and thats the reason why they don't have the same mdna as ashkenazi jews, their males intermarried with gentile middle eastern women.

All jews (real jews, so excluding the ethiopian, indian and east asian jews) are more closely related to iranians and populations of the north fertile crescent then they are to the arab populations neighbhouring israel, including palestinians (lebanese are the only exception and they are pretty much 100% of canaanite descent, israelites were just a sub-set of the canaanites, lebanese people aren't actually arabs anyway). The closest genetic relatives to the jews are the kurds and druze, iranic peoples who migrated from north mesopotamia in the iron age.

Abraham's migratory route from ur to canaan/israel makes no sense if it was "ur of the chaldees" in southern iraq/sumer, but it makes perfect sense if it was the other ur, which was in north mesopotamia.

This guy thinks that abraham's ur was urfa in turkey, and that it actually stretched as far north as odessa in the southern ukraine youtube.com/watch?v=ztnUfg5y9ao

>All jews (real jews, so excluding the ethiopian, indian and east asian jews) are more closely related to iranians and populations of the north fertile crescent then they are to the arab populations neighbhouring israel, including palestinians (lebanese are the only exception and they are pretty much 100% of canaanite descent, israelites were just a sub-set of the canaanites, lebanese people aren't actually arabs anyway). The closest genetic relatives to the jews are the kurds and druze, iranic peoples who migrated from north mesopotamia in the iron age.

source for this, haaretz.com/1.5460712

no you're not nigger

Shame you don't act like one

>White
>G-DS chosen

pick one faggot

what color are your eyes?

get help hans
take your pills

They are brown.
What about yours, white brother, are they brown too?

Attached: Screen shot 2018-04-08 at 1.02.39 AM.png (380x380, 69K)

You don't even know your own heritage. There are multiple kinds of Jews from different ethnicities. Ashkenazi Jews are European Khazars. Shepardic Jews are Arabic. There are also African Lemba tribe Jews who claim to be the original Jews who own the Ark of the Covenant. DNA tests have confirmed that unlike Ashkenazis, the African Lemba actually do have DNA traits in common with ancient Hebrews.

>DNA tests have confirmed that unlike Ashkenazis, the African Lemba actually do have DNA traits in common with ancient Hebrews.

Actually DNA tests show ashkenazi are 50-70% levantine, whereas they show any africans claiming to be jews have at best trace amounts of levantine or middle eastern DNA.
The hebrews/isrealites were a mediterranean people. The notion that they were SSA is completely absurd.

bump

I should clarify that actually ancient odessa was in a different position to the current odessa thats in the south of the ukraine, it was further west

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odessa
>The city was named in compliance with the Greek Plan of Catherine the Great. It was named after the ancient Greek city of Odessos, which was mistakenly believed to have been located here. Odessa is located in between the ancient Greek cities of Tyras and Olbia, different from the ancient Odessos's location further west along the coast, which is at present day Varna, Bulgaria.[7]

You can't be white if ur dick's cut

The Africans only claim to have introduced the Jewish religion to the Middle East. They don't claim to be the genetic ancestor of every Jew and they don't claim to be the only Jews. They just believe they are the first Jewish religion.

there is no ashkenazi under shem in the
table of nations fake jew kike amalekite
stop stealing from japhethians the real
jews and kys.

shemites are not cro magnon man
they are neandertthal homosapien
humans. ie trash.

Attached: no difference between greeks and real jews.jpg (1252x1080, 698K)

Attached: 1528743660311.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Attached: 92FCA75770C942DAADDB1E974A09DDA8.png (1291x1600, 2.58M)

No, see pic related. And no, y'all are a kind of 'extra-high yaller' in color, too.

Attached: jewish-dna-pca.jpg (500x490, 43K)

why would you want to be white lol

the american ones that are all over youtube comments on any video that has anything to do with jews seem to believe that the ancient hebrews were black. Just like the hoteps think aceint egyptians were all 100% pitch black SSA and modern egyptians are all invaders/imposters, and the black israelite people also believe that about egypt as well.
Afrocentrists even think that assyrians, akkadians, sumerians - pretty much any ancient middle eastern people of note were all black SSA and that any artefacts depicting these people which contradict that are european forgeries.

Tbh you kind of have to admire the apparent strength of their conviction in the face of all evidence and reason. But it is infuriating, I can't imagine how egyptians must feel about it. I even read a story about some egyptian guy's grandfather telling some black american tourists how good it was that foreigners were visiting egypt and taking an interest in the history, and they beat him up for it

honestly, seeing how pathetic and self hating whites are these days, I have to agree with you. I'm white and I don't even really like most white people on a personal basis, I just believe in preserving all races and cultures and that whites provide a net benefit to the world over all, and deserve the right to at least their historical homelands (europe).
In my experience westernised asians are much easier to get a long with and much more pleasant then white people

You say that when it's convenient for attack, but that's not what's in your hearts. Pic related.

Attached: jews-fellow-white-people-compendium.jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)

ye, mine are brown, but my skin is as white as snow brother

Attached: oyvey.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

I am summoned.
Kill all Jewish and israeli children!

Well those are Hoteps. They're a conspiracy theory group with no relation to the South African Jews.

Attached: 1543943967757.jpg (760x770, 137K)

what did you do that for

Because jews are not people

Attached: 1543944517897.png (748x2260, 402K)

Blacks are the original whites, since we all come from africa

Just report him for illegal content. He's trying to derail the thread and falseflag. The feds will raid his house and find all this shit on his computer.

Fish are the original humans since we all come from fish. When will you open the land borders and let fish migrate?

based and redpilled

well we are all superior than fish but nobody is superiorer than blacks

If you're white you aren't a Jew, if you're a Jew you aren't white. It's not really hard to understand. It's like claiming you're bother African and American, it can't be done.

Lol no they fucking won't
Kill all Jewish and israeli children

Attached: 1543944030592m.jpg (1024x876, 134K)

Post your face

Also here's how to make another type

Attached: 1533079898710.png (684x1232, 376K)

same
russian jew

Also
>Illegal content
It's all from Jow Forums you stupid bitch

Attached: 1543944581170m.jpg (457x1024, 112K)

Death to israel

how about you show your flag?

Attached: 1470621016261.jpg (1425x1425, 462K)

bump for white jews

>Jew wanting white people to do something
>As white people we need to ....
>Jew required to live up to the bullshit he's peddling to white people
>Actually I'm Jewish

Attached: 1480205476982.jpg (641x491, 44K)

u say this now

Attached: antifa net tactics.jpg (1834x1366, 1.29M)

I've always said Jews are white. Whiter than the sand niggers these American traitors like to blow. Asad is and his cronies are all sand niggers and I would rather take WHITE Jewish people over dirty smelly dune coons

wtf is the red thing? which organ is that?

Faggotry at it's finest

Attached: 9C2Yzi4y4OPNMilx5OrDvSX8DTz.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

SLUUURP

Attached: metzitzah b'peh.jpg (620x350, 69K)

BURN in the fire kike

Attached: 1510747139979.png (500x375, 396K)

Im half white just like you

Avner! let the council know his bloodline gets to keep their foreskin
spare no one else

Attached: 1533256629408.jpg (439x313, 33K)

Attached: jewmutt.jpg (741x649, 158K)

Okay, now this is #EPIC
>pic related

Attached: epic-text.jpg (1112x743, 175K)

The writer of "Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People” Harry Ostrer, a medical geneticist and professor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, would prove you otherwise in the aforementioned book.

Attached: 1543872373412.gif (455x250, 1.33M)