Getting Kinda a Creepy Police State vibe from Canada These days

It's also sort of a Kafkaesque lynchian feeling.

I keep hearing them testfloat the 'martial law' meme. apparently food prices are skyrocketing and they are cracking down hard on food smugglers/photographers of all things.

Here's a video about them chasing down the guy who makes the food price threads or something. It's possibly the creepiest thing ive ever seen and appears to have originated from the Hillary Victory timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=dszXCHbvJYY

it's like what East germany would be making if they were still around

Attached: foodmungus.jpg (800x662, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wivb.com/news/local-news/canadians-doing-holiday-shopping-in-us-amid-postal-service-strike/1614929430
youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I
youtube.com/watch?v=gUFMojB58d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>meme flag

sage

lol this is so edgy

bro dont be taking any food pics in canada

Attached: how fucked is canada right now.jpg (731x978, 255K)

you better not be bringing food pics across the border.

Attached: creepy canada 2.png (806x484, 234K)

Two canadians anons made 104 attempts to locate the food price user in one of the food price threads. it was extremely peculiar to see. pic related made it's way to brit/pol/ as an example of leaf shill insanity

Attached: 104 such posts.png (983x716, 84K)

Good morning.

Attached: 1516210553909m.jpg (1024x823, 132K)

Based Canada Is Collapsing poster, never stop fren, these threads are hilarious.
So much butthurt leafs.

how can anyone's morning be good when coffee is this price and it's not even good coffee.

at best, with such coffee prices one might have a mediocre morning.

americans begin the day properly, with a brew both maximized in flavor and in cost effectiveness.

Attached: 23 dolla per kg.jpg (1920x2016, 421K)

How much do leafs pay for a breakfast of scrambled eggs and a glass of milk?

I agree. My whole day's shot if I can't have my morning coffee.

Attached: IMG_20181130_121158768.jpg (3264x1836, 2.2M)

Attached: anons prices oct.jpg (2228x690, 291K)

Is it the same poster making these threads?

I'm impressed but, don't you have anything else to do?

Have a (you)

Attached: in store prices.png (1025x684, 1.43M)

Va te pendre, vieux plein de pisse.

NOT YOU POLE NIGGER

alberta is the cheapest place to get meat

Why would you post a picture from Alberta to debunk a price from Ontario? (most of the pics are)

It doesn't make sense unless you were doing damage control on behalf of your government.

Nor does posting a price from alberta magically cancel out what people in Ontario (where most leafs live) have to pay and have been paying. Shills who do this also have to be hoping that no one knows it's alberta.

Canada is whiter than America.
All wikipedia screenshots leave out the fact that like 11m of white canadians identify as Canadian, therefore isn't counted as part of Europe.
In all fields.

The leaf fears the tree hugger

I live in Sask.

Also fuck Ontario.

>Why would you post a picture from Alberta

Why wouldn't you just go outside take a photo of a Toronto landmark (the region you're supposedly from) and post it with a time stamp to end the horror?

>Why wouldn't you just go outside take a photo of a Toronto landmark (the region you're supposedly from) and post it with a time stamp to end the horror?

Why wouldn't you just go outside take a photo of a Toronto landmark (the region you're supposedly from) and post it with a time stamp to end the horror?

>Why wouldn't you just go outside take a photo of a Toronto landmark (the region you're supposedly from) and post it with a time stamp to end the horror?

Attached: 5432664.jpg (1000x872, 189K)

Thank you based factual user, this is the true reality. We have almost 20% british here, 13% scottish and 13% france frenchies.

Attached: Capture.png (375x731, 27K)

The food was bought from a local Superstore. Your prices are from Chink stores where only a retard or someone passing through would pay those very marked up prices. Maxwell House is usually $6.99/kg at any store.

See:Not even sure why I took this bait or why you are so obsessed. Would it be far off to say you are extremely poor and want to be able to afford something better than No Name macaroni everyday so you do this in hopes it goes viral?

Lol. It's you again.

Attached: 1541015514687.png (706x802, 488K)

People have posted from all over, you're just a faggot edgy troll who tries to keep his dead meme going, you're a hack of your former self. Try something new for once.

Also,

>Rent free

Hope it doesn't get too bad, there's a cute Asian chick who loves my cock up there and I'd hate it if anything happened to her

Check please

Attached: E65BA377-942B-41C6-99A5-B49B9FD90B88.jpg (608x456, 41K)

>Canada is whiter than America.
There aren't even 10 million whites in Canada you cunt

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-024535.png (1080x1920, 359K)

I can't argue with those digits.

Attached: 1506399290158.png (600x909, 159K)

>Rent free
>Muh shills

It's getting to you isn't because you cant....

Just go outside take a photo of a Toronto landmark (the region you're supposedly from) and post it with a time stamp to end the horror?

Cause you're a fake hack faggot whose faggy meme is dying out.

So that pic isn't related to what you said and Canada is 79% white, unlike your 49 and dropping fast. You also broke a milestone this year, you have 10 million mixed babies. CONGRATS!

Attached: Canstat1.png (1886x851, 243K)

Based insect smasher

>please be my AI gf
This is why we need a Canadian IP filter

How many of you are going shopping this weekend in the US? Be honest.

Attached: shopping_in_us.jpg (545x365, 24K)

lol, we've really done a number on him

Attached: leaf not baseline.png (585x683, 115K)

He's been like this every since he got BTFO a few days ago! Imagine being this butthurt. We traumatized the poor guy.

Attached: AssBlasted.jpg (450x652, 63K)

IMMIGRANT REJECTS STILL BUTTMAD. TURKS LIVING IN POLAND AND RANDOM ANGRY JUANS FROM THE US BTFOD. UR ASYLUM CLAIM GET REJECTED CHANG? AHAHAHAH

cao ni ma
六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama
新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 東突厥斯坦
this will be posted on every leaf pol thread
Chang be gone

Attached: RedEnsign.png (1200x600, 54K)

>ANGRY JUANS
I'm not angry, you should be. My country makes crazy money off from yours. It's looking like it's going to be a good year for stores on the border. Come on down, leafs! wivb.com/news/local-news/canadians-doing-holiday-shopping-in-us-amid-postal-service-strike/1614929430

Attached: 1524726116115.jpg (499x652, 104K)

haha the VPN chens will have to fill out a form now

Attached: xi jinping.png (473x473, 427K)

Attached: 1522390807269.png (318x550, 205K)

Who is this guy? I'm seeing him a lot. What did I miss?

Attached: $19 for 1.3 kg breast.jpg (1210x1613, 410K)

Hi shill! Bye shill!

this is the only canada thread on the catalogue.

you'll be back

those are european prices, just a bit cheaper...

>Who is this guy? I'm seeing him a lot. What did I miss?

watch this you wont regret it

youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I

do you have any evidence to back your bold claim

Canada has dropped 3 spots (22nd to 25th for least expensive prices) in ranking for Cost of Living Index, measured by grocery expenses, since 2016.
user is kind of on to something. Projections are not good, either

Twice the weight.

Attached: IMG_20181130_121438261.jpg (3264x1836, 2.15M)

uk whole chicken

Attached: uk chicken.jpg (750x1334, 288K)

Attached: $46 roast beef.jpg (936x857, 441K)

hes polish and yes, thats why he uses a meme flag

What exactly is going on here

Why are you so close with britpol hmmmmmm? Wonder why staff. Snake.

im interested in hearing your theory on that

you guys always have some half-baked idea

Attached: he thinks uk is invading soon or something.png (1127x486, 73K)

Triggered! I don't know I didn't hear about this before.

Attached: my-slap-a-bitch-hand-is-tingling.png (600x570, 292K)

We both know why you fucking cunt. Fucking Canadaboo thot.

This has been going on for a long time, all over the World in fact.

it was near the 2016 election. most of us were too busy with the first memewar.

type up your wacked out theory and post it so we can laugh at you

Attached: now it's trump.jpg (371x291, 30K)

Brit/pol/ has /cic/ dedicated threads. I was in one just to see what it was all about.

Attached: 1507658810556.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

Again you're a bunch of obsessed burgers and brits. Fucking focussed on us so you don't have to pay attention to your orwellian hellhole. And a mad thotish cunt.

Brit/pol/ Canadian Famine Winter Edition

Attached: 1538422948605.png (346x326, 41K)

How fucking sad is it that you literally have to build your threads around another country.

Is this a sheboon?

she is a woman of color and size but not black

I was lurking in that one. This has got to be embarrassing as hell for the Canadians. The whole world is laughing at them. Well, I'm going to get a haircut. I'll check back in a little while.

Attached: 1529364659137.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

even if the thread dies just find the one with the seething salty leafs and im probably in it

I'll justin leave this here

Attached: justinbustsamove.jpg (428x412, 250K)

Ok. Will do.

Attached: 1523888139514.jpg (645x512, 46K)

What exactly does that mean? But I guess we can all be what we wan't, at the moment I', Oprah Winfrey, will that give access to her bankaccount?

He should run on legalizing opiates in the next election and meth after that

Sounds like you're the one seething. Did your immigration get rejected or what? Who hurt you? Guess anything is better for you than looking in the mirror.

CGDF promo video

youtube.com/watch?v=gUFMojB58d0

Attached: best potus.png (662x483, 540K)

tracking down the food price posters

Attached: snapshot.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Don't worry. When your enemies kill you, you win.

Tracking down what? B+L+Britpol it's obvious. We already know who the "Polish" priceposter is.

I prefer lavazaa coffee. Its $7 bucks for less coffee than this photo.

These routine shill Canada hate threads have given me a lot of empathy for other people from different countries who have to deal with this shill shit (particularly burgers). Makes me realize I don't fully understand the situation in Germany or France like I think I do, just like these jews don't understand anything about my country.
It also makes me want to burn subversive jews in an oven.

If you knew the conditions required to produce chicken that cheap you wouldnt want to eat it. I prefer ethical farming run by families over the evidence of poor farming practice this price indicates. Supply managed farming is responsible farming.

calm down

Attached: 154407815367.png (1192x455, 114K)

>defending supply management
Go and stay went dairy cartel shill

Any anons who believe these photos are gullible.

what photos?

Attached: $19 for 1.6 kg breast.jpg (1382x1382, 378K)

There are plenty of actual things to shit talk Canada on, why do you make up some story about food prices that Canadians obviously don't believe? I live in Ontario and went to Kentucky last month thinking food would be cheaper in the U.S. and I ended up paying more for the same things and that's before you even take the exchange rate in to account.

I am calm. Im very familiar with farming. I understand that no one pays the real cost of food. Bad farming practice to create artificially cheap food is wiping out family farms and creating poison all at once. I will continue to eat my clean chicken and enjoy my hormone free dairy. Being Americas hat i get to see their endless ecoli, listeria etc break outs. Ethical amd responsible farming doesn't give you $5.00 whole chicken.

>Im very familiar with farming.
ive got that feeling

We haven't really gotten shit out of Canada. They won't do it. I wonder why.

Nah im just into farming. Supply management is why we still have family farms and not American style super farms with hormones and bacteria outbreaks.

>im just into farming.
thats what we're saying

Fuck off and worry about your own country.

it's over canada is finished

Attached: how will canada ever recover from this disastrous humiliation on pol.jpg (599x1800, 142K)

this is the only canada thread on the catalogue.

you clearly dont care enough to make one but I bet you expect us to believe you are acting out of patriotism here in this thread.

Attached: 8UhFDcjT_400x400.jpg (360x360, 17K)

You are in denial. Our food prices are high and we can't get raw dairy and the government is pushing plant-based slave "food."

Attached: carb-the-fuck-up.jpg (400x400, 94K)

Might want to look into your own countries farming practice. While mad max has my vote i disagree with his supply managed stance. The American system produces poison. They have endless bacteria scares which we do not.

Fair enough
But ive found that going directly to farms for eggs, poultry and veg is marginally cheaper than the supermarket
At least here in BC it is
I legitimately saw 5 boneless skinless IQF chicken breasts for 17.99 at price smart
As annoying as the grocery kikes are they hit the nail on the head with some of the god afwul markups we have on food

And bugs. I wonder what astronomic markup they will have.

Attached: 1383937547574.png (551x548, 343K)