Do you believe in election in your country?

Do you believe in people's elections ( plebiscite) of anyone : Parliament,Senate, Supreme court ,President ? After all, it is impossible in any way to check the percentage and the democratic procedure itself in principle. Russia is often scolded in falsification of election results ,not in real ,inflated percentages of voting for Putin. Why do you believe your government? Than it deserves trust? If you still believe your choice of law and its implementation, then put + in the comments.

Attached: 1FDE2FCE-F13A-4011-BB02-867318D1D8B6.jpg (1071x1062, 107K)

If a country has legitimate elections that means the person who gets elected is not the one who wields the power

I dont belive its rigged but i do belive that i does not matter.

That is, you're insinuating that the fact that the elections are legitimate with the selected candidate impossible?

Attached: 1B1F17E6-8678-4FE3-B455-CCC37507B0A2.jpg (1000x1000, 54K)

No matter how you vote, it's how you count . Stalin.

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 120K)

Why do you believe in elections in principle? How to check? Why not assume it's all bluff and theater?

Attached: 9pFXVOsB0AA.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Does it make a difference?
Choosing between the two to five candidates that have been selected behind closed doors is not that much different to not choosing at all.

Then why the whole show ? It is simple to look at statistics on the choice of each voter and proceeding from this statistics, to build the corresponding policy .

Attached: 2440275.jpg (600x483, 51K)

No i dont. In democracy people who thrive are often conmen and sociopaths.
We should make very hard exams for top positions in the country.
Political goals of the nation should be decided by referendum, not by party/individual.
Person that qualified for top positions should then work to make these goals reality.

Attached: fn35 (7).jpg (1088x1280, 357K)

Attached: fn1 (12).jpg (1280x851, 264K)

So the election is a referendum. In ancient Greece there was a procedure (ostracism): dug 2 holes and threw stones - for and against the candidate. Then counted all in sight of the people . If there were more stones against it, the politician was expelled from the city for 11 years! And under pain of exile so in politics were the noble people. Now it is impossible for many reasons why.

Attached: 1542155591844.jpg (800x600, 69K)

Attached: gs1 (1).jpg (1280x718, 262K)

If the country make me rich then yes.

I think it is not impossible to win with these systems, but you have to do alot of ground work first, you have to supplant their hands, and you should never expect that to be easy, just like you probably wouldn't give it up easily yourself.

Ha! In China, there is no democracy and there have never been honest elections! But over the past 25 years , 300 million people have emerged from poverty! This is a great achievement of China. What allowed China to grow so fast ? Democratic elections? No! China stole worldwide intellectual property, hyperexploitation its citizens , hyperexploitation its nature.

Attached: 1534630219273.jpg (640x659, 82K)

But it should be easy and simple! When it is difficult-it is not right! What could be easier than choosing your candidate?

Why should i? At least you get to joose the variety of Corporate Career assholes from different Parties every 4 or 5 years or so.
All i'll ever get is a Yes/No question for the same President, for the same MP of the same Party for the rest of Eternity.
We don't even have "politics" in Riceland because Citizen Control is just one Facebook post away.

Attached: DoV8bAXWkAEH1-3.jpg (475x473, 34K)

Agreed. The mere existence of Facebook and the collection of information that gives politicians the estimated preferences and the election as a referendum lose their meaning. Why don't the authorities honestly admit that they already know everything about the political views of citizens? It would add to their confidence.

Attached: 1542717642913.jpg (510x680, 52K)

If Jews are involved, even behind the scenes, then No. I do not believe in elections in the US.

Attached: 7a4e60028ea6cde2490f14d12229555a09e4d392.jpg (600x518, 176K)

Fuck she's filling out nice.
You got more? I need to figure out how to follow her again... I guessing Gab is all that's left?

>thinks that in western country the leader has the most power rather than "unelected elite" in the intel agencies, media, etc.
my sides
look at US, for example
Trump is a one-in-a-generation-180-president-miracle
yet he did nothing what previous president wouldn't do
why? because his hands are constantly tied
those unelected people have power, and they are trying to get him

January 1st my friend

So the US has no right to condemn any election . Doesn't it seem hypocritical to condemn what you have in your country?

I am sure that Russia has its own deep state. Just the fact that Putin as a mole (his nickname when he was a KGB agent) quietly flies and his "sleeping" agents control both domestic and foreign policy. And I think it's stupid to blame him for meddling in the election. He didn't interfere in elections,and the United States made to the fact that someone was able to intervene...

Attached: antifa3.png (800x397, 301K)

Attached: xfrh1.jpg (1280x931, 214K)

Attached: 1463195569792.png (889x661, 445K)

the fuck is this thread about...?

Attached: 1528154757071.png (650x650, 13K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

i BLEIEVE IN rpg7'S
AKM'S
AND rgd'S

SEND US THEM

I've lost faith in liberal democracy. Living in a nation where everyone has the right to vote makes you realize that voting should be a privilege.
Some people are too stupid to be trusted with such power.