Why havent you bought a huge fucking plot of land a built a huge fucking ethnostate on it

why havent you bought a huge fucking plot of land a built a huge fucking ethnostate on it.

white people are in an emergency situation and we are dying out

JUST DO IT
stop talking about it and get er done!

Attached: 1543298256075.jpg (2942x3425, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angles
instagram.com/p/Bn6cbjHCwew/
google.com/amp/www.spiegel.de/international/germany/olympic-cyclist-kristina-vogel-left-paralyzed-by-june-accident-a-1227200-amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Nations#Shooting_and_lawsuit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leith,_North_Dakota
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the best countries are mutted (US, Brazil). Take that nazi shit elsewhere faggot.

Let me just scrounge up half a trillion dollars to build a functioning modern state in the middle of nowhere real quick

Let's see that flag

your memeflag gives away that you are an anti white

my cousin lived in the rural areas of brazil and now has ptsd from seeing all the beheadings

no, just a small farming area isolated from society like a cult or hippie commune.

>best countries
>brazil
??????

Attached: 1522698220983.jpg (179x282, 8K)

you can always come to my place if your white buddy :)

I'd pick Brazil over an anglo disaster like here.

t. never been outside off his island

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angles

angle saxon hippie communes are nice

>find a nice white woman
>have a shitton of kids and raise them right
This is the best option. Increase birthrates.

>I'd pick Brazil over an anglo disaster like here.
Thanks for the laughs m8. It made my day better.

Attached: 1524363556972.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Housing laws in the US make what you want to do illegal.

>a bunch of whites get together and form an ethnostate
>israel accuses them of violating human rights ((somehow)))
>UN agrees that they should be invaded for violating human rights
>another war where only whites die
>my cousin lived in the rural areas of brazil and now has ptsd from seeing all the beheadings
yeah i've grown up in a rural area and all my family members where beheaded me included, some where even beheaded more than once.

how many gunshots have you counted today?

then do it in the wilderness in secret

US is NOT a "best" country. We are riding the waves of surplus created when this was a white country. That Era is gone and we will continue to decline until we resemble South Africa and worse.
>Brazil
Kek

this is my first time talking to a brazilian

also yes he did see that stuff

I've never heard a gunshot in my entire life. Luckly, I live in a pretty comfy part of the country, but its no way equal to the 1st world.

>also yes he did see that stuff
then he went to the worst fucking places of the country, if you go the northeast that's filled with niggers and half-breeds don't be surprised when they behave like africans

my point exactly you have a computer you didnt live in the ghetto where he was

you can't really buy land here. We have a population density higher than India and much higher in the SE of the country. We live in the smallest homes in Europe. You would think that would make them stop immigration, but doesn't.
The only real way to get some land would be to move somewhere else, but that then kinda defeats the idea of an ethno state

>
idk which area but he said it was not rainforest and dry

I didn't read the other conversation you had burger friend, so I don't know what you are talking about.

If I won the lottery, I would damn well do this
>buy several thousand arable acres in Alaska
>draft up contracts promising development and living rights of around 40 acres to every international white couple that promises to have at least 3 children
>spend a ton of money building greenhouses, solar arrays, and infrastructure
>get raided by FEDs in about 15 years

cause the fake jew kike amalekites and
the romans are to scared to let us have
money to compete against them.
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

imagine that, thinking you're better than
everyone else and having to resort to
strong arm tactics to prevent competition.
no wonder all progress has stopped and
all advancement has come to an end.
the homosapien neanderthal hybrids
cannot stand innovation they cannot
create themselves ahhahahaahahah
ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.

Northeast is dry though, it's one of the worst places in Brazil.

the last part wont happen trust me it only happens if you have illegal guns
are you on meth?

Attached: stunningly-attractive-young-lady.jpg (615x409, 18K)

she was really unlucky recently
instagram.com/p/Bn6cbjHCwew/

oh shit im female and squat everyday with heavy weight is that gonna happen to me?

Good shit you're on

nah she got run over during cycling training. Career sadly over :(

lol
google.com/amp/www.spiegel.de/international/germany/olympic-cyclist-kristina-vogel-left-paralyzed-by-june-accident-a-1227200-amp.html

holy fuck imagine if you put your head between her calf's and she started chocking you
fucccccccccckkkkkkkkkk

she cant anymore dude

As long as the ovaries still work.

> thicc amazon thighs

This is it chief

You can't retard it's literally illegal.

Brazil is a nigger-infested shithole.

What's this, a fucking virtue signalling aussie cuck on Jow Forums of all places? Hang yourself kiddo, we all know how truly fucked Brazil is, it's literally bottom tier anarchy only better than some places in Africa.

The state would gradually squeeze you out of the services it provides if you became an actual threat, just like the progression of banned from Twitter --> hosting services refuse to host Gab --> Cloudfront refuses to protect independently hosted websites on the internet. The farming commune would eventually be forced to submit as they were progressively refused policing and fire rescue, then electricity, then water, then access to hospitals, and if you managed to build all that in parallel they'd declare you a threat to the state and invade. The only solution is to go elsewhere. Which costs a lot of money.

It's a lot cheaper to just poke holes in condoms and use a fake name

all we need is 2 million dollars and we can build a full 500 person mountain village in appalachia thats sustainable

No they don’t retard.
Zoning and building codes are localized and enforced within city limits. In unincorporated municipalities you can do whatever the fuck you want.
t. city zoning board member

youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A

we try and the Trudie forces a shit ton of Somali and Muslims into them.

Good luck, faggot.

You can't even keep a ranch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Nations#Shooting_and_lawsuit

Attached: SPLC_Logo.jpg (627x254, 34K)

Holy shit a head just flew over my house

Land is so fucking expensive in the UK

Only Africa has state institutions weak enough to let you create a parallel government and militia.

indian reservations. that's why. if you think we're gonna get gibs like israel doesnt youre crazy. need to kill the niggers and expell the jews.

Attached: navajo reservation.jpg (640x380, 49K)

brazil nigger

Craig Cobb tried to do this, and he failed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leith,_North_Dakota

Attached: craig cobb.jpg (750x938, 115K)

Restricted covenants based on race are illegal at the federal level.

Join Northwestfront if you are american!

He failed because he got arrested for threatening to kill someone, and he had to sell his land

Attached: brap.png (800x469, 518K)

When I hit the lotto tonight I'm going to do just that. I'm HAPA btw, and nothing but 3.14pie blonde grills are welcome.