Enjoy fake news

So, since Don Jr lurks here...

Why does your dad love fake news so much? He bitches about it constantly, but then puts his own fake news out there. He put up fresh fake news on his Twitter today.

Attached: 1B398870-FB41-4E28-A8D9-1D80A5F65531.jpg (1200x1520, 461K)

>implying the president's Kid give a fuck about a crying NPC

Just stop. I know this has to be bait but come on, really?

Attached: 1534690252108.png (640x480, 296K)

Don jr does lurk here tho

So does most of the Democrats, your point?

Also, it’s not NPC when fact is fact. He posted on his Twitter today that in France they are chanting for him, the other day he retweeted a video of people chanting “we want trump”. That video was actually from when he went to London like last year

Big time people, really? Who?

France also said it was fighting back terrorism yet Twitter posted videos and Pics of the Frenchie cucking himself to a black rapper and his crew.

The Post for starters, almost up to 10 articles about how Jow Forums is the "scourge" of decency, but since we're on the subject of proof, how do you know Donnie Jr browses here?

That’s not even related
Yeah I know about WAPO. But I mean individual figures.

Seething

Attached: 69F2F075-D81A-4A82-B4D3-1DD9269B8614.jpg (603x762, 52K)

>Trump's son browsing Jow Forums
>Alt-Left news source makes articles saying Jow Forums is bad
>Not related

Jesus I though Maxine Waters had a low IQ.

Facts are facts tho.

Also it is related when you realize who controls it all

Attached: 1521292956034.jpg (960x960, 116K)

According to whom? An Alt-Left website?

Shouldn't he enjoy life with all his money instead of acting similar to an incel NEET like myself? These people are weird.

Trump doesn't care about this. He even made sure CNN can stay in the white house while kicking out Infowars.

I asked about individual people who post here. I don’t give a fuck about WAPO. Yes I’ve seen their stupid articles with links to live Jow Forums threads

Well let's start with "Madam President" aka the "MEME QUEEN"

She lurks??

Well the Memes Don't find thsemselves now do they?

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

This place really is that important or the world really is that meaningless that even a billionaire son of the most powerful man on earth hangs out with us.

*sigh*
Does the non-stop shilling never get boring? Because it bores the shit out of the rest of us.

"If that fu**ing bastard wins we all hang from nooses"

Attached: SlowMo_Nose_Out.gif (500x291, 1.92M)

This.