Why does every man in America now look like a hipster s0.yboy cuck with no balls...

Why does every man in America now look like a hipster s0.yboy cuck with no balls? What the hell happened to this country?

Attached: 24448_0_m.jpg (420x300, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LprKOWGHE94
youtube.com/watch?v=Bow1ZJTV4L4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>urban basedboy model with 2 dogs instead of children on some “happy holidays” card

They all believed that a college education would make their lives better.
BAM! Brainwashed! Many such cases.

why are the women all retarded thots?

Not all

Attached: 1495546818951.png (1249x1303, 1.89M)

every white man i meant

Attached: 1543978968875.gif (480x267, 419K)

>picture of a jew
All of America looks like this now

khan is the classic
youtube.com/watch?v=LprKOWGHE94

Only libtards in the cities

Attached: 1541617840649.png (725x517, 643K)

Because we are balding, out of shape (I work at a pc), and I like dress shirts. Plus modern women are fucking annoying.

Every time I see such a person it reminds me of pic related...

Attached: 5824886-6361767-image-a-30_1541930473691.jpg (306x501, 18K)

This + The TalmudVision.

why do they try hard to make gingers sexy?

Dude looks muscular as fuck. I bet you are either a jelly skelly or a typical catty fatty. Bitch.

t. ginger

Safraz was a total cuck, whining to the decoy about how he wished he looked younger. Degenerate who's spent the last ~12 years in an immigration centre in Florida.

>Greatear generation has 5 children
>Gen Xers has 2 children
>Millenials has 1 abortion and two dogs

Because it's a fashion trend and women respond to magazines' (or pinterest/instagram nowadays) memetic propagation of the trend. The content they review mentally programs them to believe a desirable mate looks a certain way.

When I was still looking for my wife, I used to dress in a plain t-shirt+jeans every day. I got no fucking response. Once I put on some thick rimmed glasses and ecpensive merch from the local sports teams, it was suddenly much easier to get women. Why? Because my appearance nonverbally communicated to them that I was part of the tribe after I put on the costume, whereas before I was NOT wearing the costume and it told them I was an outsider and not to be trusted.

Of course these rules only apply to 8.5 / 10 and below males. If you're a real chad you can wear whatever the fuck you want.

seriously? I don't give a fuck about what i look like and look like 90s stoner rock guys with hair all over the place but even i get the occasional glance from women. I do shave though

I think its more of a mental thing

Chad is a state of mind my friend, is what i wanted to say
youtube.com/watch?v=Bow1ZJTV4L4

Bad news bugmanbro; women are only programmed to fuck the top 20% of males, so if you dressed like a cuck because you're as you stated below an 8.5 you're the beta bucks cash cow she lured in before she hit the wall; lemme guess she's like 33/34 years old?

Attached: IMG_9418.jpg (800x450, 62K)

Women are fucking retarded in America. Basically what it is.

Attached: Untitled.png (699x562, 275K)

I was just traveling to see family and I went through 2 major airports and 1 minor one, and I have to say if that is an accurate sampling of american men we are fucked. Most guys were pure onions, balding, chubby, bearded, weak. The few decent looking ones had very feminine mannerisms and walked like homosexuals.

manly robust beard and balding due to high test

A fat entitled lesbian, basically the enemy of my people tbqh; also
(((Davies)))

You insufferable faggots are full of such shit - I work in Silicon Valley and the only ones who look like this are a few select oddballs on the engineering team. ALL the guys in sales are normal American men - you queers just attract the gay and hence you feel as if it is pervasive.

I work in an engineering capacity and i dont think its even THAT bad here. The only place you see fags like above is in SF or at weak protestant church which are rife with cuckbois. There are plenty real Americans left, you only need to look.

Attached: 23548074_1921649381185149_1601104630_n.jpg (960x851, 86K)

being an adult and not being a bald cuck is what it's all about in 2018

>yay I will get laid
And then the thots fucked with Tyrone.

feminism

What is the deal with millenials and DOGS?
Every luxury apartment complex going up in Chicago has big letters "DOG WASH STATION INSIDE BUILDING!"
jesus christ just get some kisd

Jews

f. k***head.

>now
Americans have dressed like based boys since the 1950s. It's called a fashion trend marketed to you by capitalism. You tards love capitalism so much, but always complain about its affects.

Unironically, social media.
They all became addicted to logging on and getting a dopamine rush from all the likes and comments on their posts.
Everything they post is to portray a fake persona of themselves, to stroke their ego.
So in real life, they look like faggots who are trying to be hip and trendy, because they need to be in-character 24/7 in case the situation demands them to pull out their phone and shove their face in front of a camera

Attached: 11148475_10205888481678644_7077897536686671709_o.jpg (1365x1365, 177K)

I don't really care. There's no law saying I have to be a part of the tribe so I don't have to do it. You'll just be trapped in misery trying to do things just because other people say so.

>This is just like that time in Harry Potter!

I like comments I admit especially for the stimulation but I don't really care about whether or not I get likes or whether or not other people agree or about appearing trendy or successful. I'm still right in my own mind. What kind of image does a person like me portray out there?

Attached: goblino_americano.jpg (878x1024, 117K)

>What kind of image does a person like me portray out there?
That weird guy with weird opinions

Attached: 3P2tRcv (2).jpg (500x587, 29K)

I think it's from going through tons of bullying by groups. What's funny is people say it shapes you up to fit in with people more.

In the end what it does is gets you so used to criticism that you can essentially do whatever you want without disapproval stinging you. Someone says I'm evil for my lifestyle causing global warming? Don't care. Think I'm offensive? Don't care. Think I'm entitled? Don't care.

The guy in the OP actually looks quite virile. Not sure why this onions boy thing is a thing. Maybe OP is jealous that liberal men can grow facial hair and reached virility and balding at an earlier age because they, unlike the OP, have testosterone?

I personally look a lot like "onions boys" and am very virile.