Are Chinese the niggers of Asia?

>rude
>bad hygiene
>tortures animals
>can't invent or innovate, has to steal tech via hacking
>smallest dicks of all Asian variants
>once dominated by the small island nation of Japan despite it's large population
>westerners like all other Asian countries more
>failing economy, on verge of collapse
>communist: a dead, failed ideology

In so many ways they are like niggers.

Attached: 1438282093-2.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1tHGP7tKXrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poo in loos are worse

If they were. They wouldn't be buying up all of America's and Canada's real estate with cash.

slide thread

Escalators are dangerous in China, dunno if you've seen the numerous videos of them consuming people.

The Chinese are, from what I understand, blunt and anti-PC. Like, I've heard stories of obese American women who've traveled to China say that people there would politely suggest she lose weight for health reasons, and that really offended her. If that's true, then I like that about Chinese people..

Nope, the Chinese are the Mexicans of asia. Koreans are the niggers. Not counting India anyway, poos are their very own brand of street shitting retards.

What song is this guys?
vocaroo.com/i/s1tHGP7tKXrw

but not as bad as jew sand niggers

t. butthurt pajeet

look who's saying this, literally a poopladeshi
>inb4 he we wuzzes "my grandfather be turkish or persian or some shiet" like most indian muslims

Attached: poodesh.jpg (466x350, 56K)

No the Chinese are the Jew-lite of Asia, the real niggers of Asia are the fucking Filipinos and nammers. Both of them deserve nothing but the rope.

keep crying POOndia

Attached: poo.jpg (681x960, 115K)

chinese aren't even human, they don't qualify, they lack the moral and ethical traits that humans have

india will be always the worst fucking disguisting shithole on the planet. stop crying smelly loser

>>failing economy, on verge of collapse
>>communist: a dead, failed ideology

Attached: Disgusted_cat.jpg (453x453, 28K)

Indians are worse than niggers

nigger if we hadn't intervened in 1971 your flag would be looking like this

Attached: pk.gif (16x11, 369)

chinks are subhuman

Attached: firecracker dog.webm (224x400, 1.7M)

The Chinese are the Jews of asia

and I'm okay with that as long as it doesn't looks like an orange butthole, manlet streetshitter

Attached: laugh.jpg (225x224, 10K)

Idiot. They dont have the intellect to understand being polite.

Filipinos are the mexicans of asia, almost the same level of infrastructure with mexico as well as being literally part spic resulting in many filipinos having spanish surnames

Chinese are the Mexicans of Asia
Filipino as the Niggers of Asia

non-whites are niggers

>Kermit the frogs anus
>making fun of other flags

If that means they're not PC then I'm ok with that. Look at what being 'polite' has gotten the U.S., tons of obese women with tattoos and piercings. The average woman in China is nowhere near as ugly as the average American woman, though that's setting the bar pretty low.

They also have this obsession with their fucking noses. Everyone wants a sharp nose or they call each other nigger.

lol indians are so butthurt, no wonder why you guys are so beta. nobody likes you guys honestly

No. Niggers are the niggers of Asia.
Unless they don’t have any, in which case they would be blessed by god.

>ability to hack
>building things even with stolen technology and intellectual property
>small dicks
>having a coherent political ideology

nice samefagging, I can also change my ID by restarting my router.

Yes

>Asia
>India

Korea? You're joking, right?

i’d take chinks over poos any day

>be pajeet
>rape and burn 9 year old daughter >decides to go to the internet to prove “top ten reason why pakistan will never beat india”

for the last fucking time china isn't communistic despite the title

this fucking board is full of retards parroting information from an echo chamber. Literally no better than reddit

ok sir, please rape you next week

Chinks are fucking soulless and lack empathy for anyone around them. Even Chinese couples on campus are Hollywood tier superficial. But, they have great dry humor and aren't afraid to call out PC bullshit. I'm friends with a few but I see them less frequently than my white friends.

>be chink
>rape, kill, do anything what you want
>nobody outside your neighbourhood knows because the glorious CPC doesn't allow free press
>mfw

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

It's true you guys are unsanitary

>be chinanigger
>build things like escalators
>get killed
pffffffftttttAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!

china superpower btw

Attached: china.jpg (273x184, 19K)

>flag

why am i not surprised

>be pajeet
>be smelly
>shit on street daily
>bark "superpooper 2020"
>watch cow god get slaughtered daily my muslims
>cry on
>go to Jow Forums
>get hurt my Bangladeshi's post
>rape your own mother and daughter

Yes

>be arjeet
>be smelly
>pray to allah daily
>bark "WE ARE PERSIANS, TURKS AND ARABS!" daily because your great great great great great grandfather kept your great great great great grandmother as a sex slave who happened to be a half Persian rape baby in the Mughal adminstration
>want to illegally immigrate to india
>take your wife (who is also your sister) on the train from Dhaka to Kolkata to secretly cross the border
>Ticket officer stops you and deports you back to Bangladesh
>cry like a bengali beta bitch
>come to Jow Forums
>"POOndia lol"

OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS POOR PAJEET

Attached: pajeet.jpg (800x533, 80K)

Based

please legally immigrate, bengalis are brothers by blood but they have to come in LEGALLY.

Attached: bangladesh.png (675x387, 144K)

OP's pic = the only safe way to ride an escalator in China

>china
lmao

Attached: 1532794664197.jpg (601x487, 42K)

>Are Chinese the niggers of Asia?
No, they're the Jews of Asia.

nigger I don't even care if you are indian, bangladeshi or paki, i know they are all the same that's why i hate all these three shitholes same. and FYI i'm not even a muslim lol. fuck allah and vagwaan. poo race is the orst and that includes all pakis banglis and indians

Attached: guns.jpg (259x195, 9K)

The nerve of a fucking Bengali Mussalman to consider us Hindu and Sikh Punjabis as 'inferior'.
Bengalis are a mix of Mongoloid, Australoid and Dravidian, you wish you were like us.

Attached: images (23).jpg (480x360, 17K)

>bengali
>cuck
whew what a surprise, you literally got yourself conquered by the British *without* any fighting (unlike other empires) and helped them set up forts on Indian soil. I totally did not expect you to cuck out.

>The nerve of a fucking Bengali Mussalman to consider us Hindu and Sikh Punjabis as 'inferior'.
lol streetshitter how do you even have internet in your country

>Bengalis are a mix of Mongoloid, Australoid and Dravidian, you wish you were like us.
ok, but still the worst thing on earth pajeet my son

>lol streetshitter how do you even have internet in your country
unironically 40-50% of India has internet now.

Attached: Growth-of-Internet-users-in-India-graph-1.png (882x523, 32K)

>implying he's not a cuck
retard you streetshitters cuck yourselves in every way possible, from begging to the brits to going there realizing your country sucks for living

You will never be a South Asian Aryan.
Enjoy being 5'5, inbred and dumb.

Attached: 76a24AC.jpg (1000x665, 111K)

>Enjoy being 5'5, inbred and dumb.
says the smelly manlet brahmin

Attached: poo.png (693x519, 453K)

I'm not a ""Brahmin"" from Ganga-Yamuna Doab, I am from Rajasthan with Punjabi descent.
Punjabis = Taller, more muscular and intelligent.

nobody gives a shit what shub-poo race you are pajeet. once born an indian, always an indian. take that certificate to somewhere else, like

Wtf? Why?

Oh yes man, christ I saw a women being crushed from feet to the head as she was being pulled down by the gear, she manage to hand her baby to someone before disappearing into the conveyor. This gotta be one of most horrible things I saw on video.

Being polite is a good trait of human society. It has nothing to do with being PC but rather being a fucking asshole. If you hate good natured interaction go move to a huge city in the NorthEast. I'm assuming you don't know the feeling of smalltown Southern hospitality where everyone assumes good intentions from those around them and acts the part.

Attached: 1532583715966.jpg (488x506, 126K)

But still you shit in the streets lmao

Attached: open_air_pooing_rivers.jpg (560x420, 81K)

WTF....what a fuckin cruel, evil disgusting monster. That dog was beautiful.

Japan is a good example of that;
They are polite, but if you're an asshole they'll tell everyone about it and make your life miserable. That's how you keep a society polite and respectful.

Here in the west we have been accepting more and more bad manners due to pc, even to the point where we pay people for sitting around all day.

No, the Philippines had a decent economy until the early 80s, when the Economic Hitmen eventually, in 1986, took over the country and installed an IMF puppet. Fuck anyone that thinks the state of that country is from anything but the IMFs looting. They were well ahead of most countries, including South Korea.
Is this fucking place devoid of any historical knowledge?

Things used to be way worse. 100 years ago in this country you'd get robbed and the shit beaten out of you just for being Irish or whatever. People used to be tough as fuck because you'd get fucking murdered if you couldn't hold your own against the world. The worst thing we have nowadays is all the kike bullshit making luxaries we just got a decade or two ago worse.

Attached: 1535670233221.jpg (174x173, 21K)

RARE