STOP SUPPORTING YELLOW JACKETS! LITERALLY BOOMERS JUST WANTING GIBS, THAT'S ALL

STOP SUPPORTING YELLOW JACKETS! LITERALLY BOOMERS JUST WANTING GIBS, THAT'S ALL.

Attached: ynr4yuoo72321.jpg (2030x1142, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6Cy0mvcr
youtu.be/uqdxBh4ZUeM
youtube.com/watch?v=xM0UyNqrS0o
express.co.uk/news/world/1056137/Paris-riots-France-protest-yellow-vests-Emmanuel-Macron-Frexit-latest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP pic is from today, in the Netherlands. Boomers marching to lower retirement age among other things. IT'S JUST A GIBS PROTEST MOVEMENT FROM BOOMERS.

France actually wants to fix itself, Meanwhile Americans still trust elected officials who will never help them.

Fuck off antiaccelerationist nigger.

CRASH THE EU. DESTROY EVERYTHING.

Attached: 1469558245292.jpg (3136x2352, 1.94M)

> giving in to boomers will mean the end of the EU

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1522252935233.jpg (447x487, 102K)

And you didn't change your vpn kike puppet. 0/10 would not rehire.

> importing infinity niggers: I sleep
> raise the gas tax by a few cents: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, totally have their priorities set. They are just boomers wanting gibs. They don't give a shit if their country drowns in niggers.

> everyone I disagree with is a VPN kike

Cope moar, amerimutt.

Attached: look in the mirror.png (600x463, 17K)

Shut up Sweden, we know all about you.

Attached: swedish flag.jpg (1200x750, 74K)

You don't know.

Jeez you let a bunch of shitskins into your country to fuck your women. Pffft. Dickless cuck.

My 401ks made 48k in 2 years (including me putting 4k in a year), my work was forced to offer health savings account insurance plans, my federal income taxes went down $2400 so I take home $80 more per check on the tax cut alone.

are you colorblind?those jackets are light green not yellow

this coordinated campaign against protests threatening business plans and subsidies of the oligarchy sure is coincidental, rabbi

Why is Sweden always wrong?

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

Attached: 1542382209714.jpg (493x430, 26K)

I just want to see some happenings.

Attached: pepe yellow vest.jpg (776x1002, 160K)

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

Your all going to fucking burn you fucking traitor EU shill

VIVA MACRON

Shit in fear

Attached: 1543946261161m.jpg (736x1024, 114K)

pedal to the metal you gigantic faggot from a non-nation

Burn macron

capitalism is fucking dogshit
any movement that wants to guillotine neoliberal bankers is fine by me

lick some more boots you worm

>They just want gibs
>Wanting the money that was coerced from you is wanting gibs
>Tfw taxation is theft ancaps want gibs

>that graph
What are large black populations and democratic mayors for six hundred Alex? Now post some for Malmo and Stockholm, oh wait you won't because that undermines your entire argument.
You cope more cuck.

Why is Jow Forums always so retarded?
It's literally boomers knowing full well that their way of living is ruining the world but just don't want to give it up because they love their cushy lives and know won't be around to suffer the consequences. I bet their number 1 demand on their list is retirement age at 50 funded by the new dutch ahmed and his nigger friends

Hydrochloride kike

Attached: 81PihCS-DFL._SY679_.jpg (268x679, 43K)

Frenchies are protesting against measures for fixing France. Stuff like making people easier to fire and busting their unions.

That talk about gas tax is nonsense.

Sounds like Trump has benefitted you. Are you in the upper-middle class?

> boomers wanting gibs are our heroes now

Really?

>capitalism is fucking dogshit
What is venezuela, retard.

What are you doing in Sweden, Macron?

Malmö has tons of sandniggers too, amerimutt. You're too assblasted to admit that america is much more violent and dysfunctional.

a capitalist country
their only collectivized industry is the oil industry

their food shortages are created by private industry

Lower taxes are not gibs

>It's literally boomers knowing full well that their way of living is ruining the world but just don't want to give it up because they love their cushy lives and know won't be around to suffer the consequences. I bet their number 1 demand on their list is retirement age at 50 funded by the new dutch ahmed and his nigger friends
That's exactly what it is.
> Why is Jow Forums always so retarded?
This thread is working overtime to prove it.

pastebin.com/6Cy0mvcr

You're just jealous because you'd have to kill off 80% of your population to get the same results they're getting in France. 70% of Frogs support the revolution while 70% of Swedes support murdering Swedish children and turning them into food for mudslime immigrants.

actually it's retirement at 60 with minimum 1300 euros/month
pastebin.com/6Cy0mvcr

>swedish
>sucks mad EU dick
color me surprised

Are you American? Your posts are retarded as if you are

macron's politics are like republicans

>effective tax raise on working class
>tax cuts for business and corporations
>lower government spending
>gut social programs
>lobbyist interests before people
People fucking hate all of these things. People want social services and a welfare state, theyre pissed that they are taking the tax burden while a literal rothschild banker is giving tax cuts to corporations that are supposed to take the tax burden and realize how fucking garbage the free market is at maintaining standards of living

youtu.be/uqdxBh4ZUeM

Attached: 7A2C20D6-C02D-4BAE-88DF-E41AC6CA2F44.jpg (289x175, 5K)

>OY VEY

>70% of Frogs support the revolution
> the """revolution"""

Lowering the retirement age, lowering the gas tax and saying nothing - at all - about the increasing non-White colonisation of France is not a fucking "revolution", amerishart. It's just a Boomer gibs-program.

That's all there is to the "yellow vest" protest. Pol has completely shat itself over a protest that it mostly just boomers wanting more gibs and not giving a shit about more third worlders flooding in.

Im a 40 year old man thats make 65k a year. So Im not living paycheck to paycheck but Im not going to retire by 50.

At least they are trying to change things. Far less hope for your country.

Attached: 1506007258088.jpg (460x577, 52K)

> unironically pro-venezuela

I bet you're a spic.

Attached: ameritard.jpg (247x204, 9K)

nobody is pro venezuela
you're just a fucking rube

ODD TRIPS THE PROTEST FAILS, EVEN TRIPS NWO GOES DOWN

Attached: FRANTA.jpg (969x1445, 694K)

Some rich people work till they are well into their 70s. When you're going to retire doesn't always tell you a lot about if you're rich or not.

Attached: 950B96A4-4120-4EAC-81DC-DFEA87A1CE6F.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Ät skit bögjävel.

ROLL

when did the baby boom become international?

> more gibsmedats and retirement bux (paid for by the youth) is "changing their country".

You got that one right, leafnigger. Too bad it's just more boomers wanting gibs. That's all there is to it. Pol is totally destroyed its credbility - the Little it had in the first place - sucking the dick of these protests blindly.

because they never worked in the first place
"work" for rich people is making a phone call once a week and eating 12 course dinners on their yacht

>nobody is pro venezuela
You are.

Lots of people on wall street work 12-16 hours a day and are loaded as fuck. Elon Musk puts in 80-100 hour workweeks. Sounds like you're embittered by other people's success.

these protests are fucking great to bootlicking faggot

nobody gives a fuck about your free market cheerleading. its shit. it ruins lives. it destroys standards of living. protecting social services agaisnt bankers like macron is the greatest just action the french could ever do

no im not

I am just going to take the word of some Somalian Swede. I am sure he knows what he is talking about and has proof to back up his claim.

Attached: LO.png (501x447, 314K)

>bootlicking
> free market cheerleading

You sound like these boomers just wanting gibs.

You're the Canada of Europe, Sven. No one gives a fuck what you think.

you work 14 hours a day and make next to nothing, or you do basically nothing and collect a shit load of money. thats wallstreet.

You actualyl think elon musk does anything? he just takes acid and tweets all day and destroys his company's stock all the time as a result.

These people dont fucking do anything. Musk is not a fucking rocket scientists or battery engineer or car designer. He just hires people and lives in his own psycho world in hollywood fucking popstars

youtube.com/watch?v=xM0UyNqrS0o

>You actualyl think elon musk does anything? he just takes acid and tweets all day and destroys his company's stock all the time as a result

Imagine being this mediocre and jealous. Literal loser.

Wow, imagine being this fucking retarded. Get out of my fucking country.

Can I get a quick rundown? I've been out of the loop for some time

>t. penal colony

We have IKEA, Volvo, DICE, Spotify and other global companies. Name me a single Australian one, despite having 2.5X our population. Pathetic.

no, you get the fuck out of my country you disgusting cretin.

Thats literally what he does from multiple sources of people that are in contact with him on a daily basis

He's a retard who is just jealous of other people's success. No wonder he's pro-boomer chimpouts calling for more gibs paid by others.

fuck you sweden seriously fuck you. we need to stand up against modern slavery and these people are rightfully doing so. fuck this oligarchy and fuck everyone that supports this rotten system. let it all burn to the ground if need be. you guys are just little bitches always calling for revolution and if there is the smallest reason you will find it to abandon and betray your fellow men. fuck you you spineless coward.

No, this isn't your country. Your country is some shithole like Venezuela or Leafistan.

>modern slavery
Poor boomers. That's what you're saying. They want to lower retirement age and who's going to pay for that? The younger people. You're probably a boomer yourself. KYS retard.

Some of the people marching were marching because their grandchildren could not find a normal priced house or a job. Fuck off Sven go back to your cuckshed

He's probably some mediocre spic squatting on proper American clay. Purge him.

their contribution to stopping global warming is entirely pointless and making the middleclass pay for it is ridiculous beyond belief when the culprits are companies and rich people. you are brainwashed beyond belief if you dont see this.

Will do.

your ideal country is china where everyone is enslaved to sweatshops, a tyrannical government, and ecological hellscape

my ideal country is a country with actual social services like europe

>Some of the people marching were marching because their grandchildren could not find a normal priced house

That's the only thing I'd be in favour of protesting. But don't lie toothpastenigger, a lot of it was also sperging about retirement ages and other boomergibs.

Wow, you are so ass blasted at the success of your peers. Commie liberal kike, cry more little girl.

I am not and the point isnt younger people paying for it, the point is companies and rich people have to pay their fucking taxes and stop this fucking tax evasion. they are the bad people here clearly.

the fact that you have the boomers as your enemy just shows how the rich have manipulated you yet again like they always did for ages now. they pit the poor against each oother so they never see the puppetmasters living in excess.

why are you a cheerleader for the people that actively ruin your life? why are you incapable of understanding that their interests are not your interests and never will be

China is ruled by the communist party. The reason why China is a shithole is because of that and the fact that they're incredibly unfriendly to foreign small businessmen. You literally cannot do business in China unless you're a multi-billion dollar company that can buy off the government, and the Chinese are dumb niggers who can't run a business anywhere besides into the ground.

Boo hoo, cry me a river faggot.

I think he's pointing out the fact that you referred to "OP" in the second post which is actually yourself. At least that's what I'm gathering.

Why do you think you know my ideology? Don't you know you're just a faggot

why would a communist country let its citizens get enslaved by american sweatshops?

China is a capitalist hellscape that you dream of and want for every american.

cry over some starbucks happy holidays cups and scream that everyone else is an oversensitive bitch

Sorry, meant to reference your other post here

you're either left wing and pro social services or a bootlicker that loves corporate cock and neofeudalism.

there are no other positions.

not just agw, all kinds of pollution. they're the shitheads that started it and take a strong stance against everything that tries to curb their bad habits. they're the quintessential consumerist pig

>cry over some starbucks happy holidays cups and scream that everyone else is an oversensitive bitch

Wtf are you even talking about, kek. You're such a little bitch, lmao

Attached: 1544275582008.gif (200x200, 787K)

>goys- I mean, guys, don't support the people!

Guys, they're just boomers wanting gibs. Banks, save us now!

Attached: 1539826658545.png (405x410, 66K)

>Posting this thread every day
5 euros have been deposited into your secret EU account goy

Nahh, I don't play your games, faggy kike nigger.

Attached: 1544169723714.jpg (470x470, 31K)

express.co.uk/news/world/1056137/Paris-riots-France-protest-yellow-vests-Emmanuel-Macron-Frexit-latest

More like FREXIT you scum.

Yeah I don't think you understand you fucking retard. Go suck on a immigrant penis.

>Why would a bunch of corrupt autocrats want to take huge bribes and sell their citizens like livestock

Attached: shithead.png (900x729, 129K)

Don't worry guys, the based international banks will take care of these disrespectful boomers.

Attached: 1541817153787.jpg (971x546, 100K)