This is the oldest picture of God in existence

This is a picture of Yahweh, the Abrahamic God, that dates back to the early iron age, and is the oldest depiction of him.
This is what Jews, Christians and Muslims worship.

Can we maybe have a discussion about this?

Attached: God.jpg (875x789, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ancient_Greek_temples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud
youtu.be/bBkdLzya3B4
youtu.be/W7UOCw-FsIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is he sucking a dick ?

Big peepee

Attached: F68ADD3F-83F8-400F-9310-12E2D5E11D4B.jpg (750x818, 137K)

wtf

Attached: God 4.jpg (391x786, 66K)

what is this shit christians explain yourselves

this is what you fucking worship?
what?

Attached: God 3.jpg (295x297, 23K)

Attached: d06e0bb412813d18de1e1fa58541c116.jpg (947x1200, 190K)

Attached: pocket-rocket-faeries-center-650.jpg (650x451, 90K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Attached: LGBT-Pride-e1341682771275.jpg (498x327, 53K)

>There's two of them
See, there's this fundamental thing about the abrahamic god that's different from most of the other ones, but I can't quite seem to remember what it was.
I'm use glad that the iron age heebs decided to label their cave paintings though, otherwise we'd have no idea what the fuck that thing was.

>hur hur Yahweh is the earliest god
FUCKING DIE

I can’t wait to see the burgers and tradfags try to explain this one. What an absolute meme.

I dont know what you re trying to say here buddy but that doesnt change the fact that the oldest picture there is of God EVER shows him in a gay couple
kinda embarassing desu

>I'm use glad that the iron age heebs decided to label their cave paintings though,
actually it was on a pot in a temple in israel, 300 years ago

are you retarded? yahweh is the abrahamic god never the less, and that is the oldest picture of him I never said the abrahamic god was the oldest god

Attached: God 5.jpg (640x442, 45K)

>300 years ago
3000 years ago*

That's why I worship the mighty Ra

Does Buddha or Richard Dawkins have a dick that huge? Looks like christianity is the true religion to me.

Explain what? The God of the Bible, YHVH, said he was invisible and commanded people not to make any images of him.

>That's why I worship the mighty Ra
this is a step up Id say

>Does Buddha or Richard Dawkins have a dick that huge?
Does Buddha or Richard Dawkins have a dick as huge as God's wife is the real question here

>Explain what? The God of the Bible, YHVH, said he was invisible and commanded people not to make any images of him.
nah thats later. retcon.

Attached: god Ra 1.jpg (300x236, 23K)

Turns out the religion of the Jews and all its derivatives are stupid Bronze Age bullshit. Who would have guessed?

looks like a coupla big dicked niggers wearing masks

>meanwhile in greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ancient_Greek_temples

Yahweh was a fag. Ignore all Juden posters, their religion is horsecrap, neither are they white.

Attached: A3592734-A2E7-44C6-A3D8-CF70103FA8A8.png (579x504, 52K)

>looks like a coupla big dicked niggers wearing masks
you know what they say... what goes around...

Attached: god file pope.jpg (263x191, 9K)

>picture of God
do you know how retarded this sounds my dude

why does he wear a mailcoat but leaves his junk hanging out?

"image", "depiction" of God then you argentine negro-ape then
>why does he wear a mailcoat but leaves his junk hanging out?
mate I think god and his wife just have a very hairy chest

Incorrect OP

This is the oldest image of our Gods

Attached: anunnaki-tree-of-life.jpg (480x257, 78K)

shit i just realized the black israelites can use that art to justify their beliefs because muh yahweh wuz muh dik!

Attached: 5557BDFA-D19D-42B6-9691-4E6A92E22985.png (500x353, 102K)

WE WUZ.... GODS

Your god is a bush on a tressle?

Style of the time

Attached: main-qimg-2aca9466a851f386b581bfe5d47f64ae.png (602x453, 401K)

>The Abrahamic God comes from Zoroastrianism

Attached: 1539618362283.jpg (900x729, 67K)

That might be a tail and not junk though.

I gjess if you need something to believe in. This just looks like uncultured art

look up what the electrical field of 2 massively charged bodies moving in close proximity look like and start freaking out.

I mean he cearely has balls too
tails dont have balls hanging from them

post pic

Ha. You have a long way to go kiddo

That "Bush" can be regarded as the Tree of Life, the Tree of Knowledge, and everything else. In this case it can represent life and All Consciousness. It can also depict chromosomes and dna which is a symbol of their creation of our hybrid species.

You have a long ways to go. Look into the Anunnaki, Hermeticism, and Spirituality. Also look up the Great Tartari Empire

You have now been redpilled. We Wuz Ayy Lmaos

dude FREAKY...

Attached: god file pothead.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Got any evidence to back any of that bollocks up with?

Top left in color is the electric field

Attached: anthony-peratt-part-3-screen-shot-2016-04-28-at-6-31-52-pm-550x365.png (406x269, 63K)

It's a tail. Look harder. The other is female see the tits and she has a tail too they have animal bottoms they're literally setyrs

Attached: IMG_3524.jpg (220x222, 22K)

>Jews being subhuman when it comes to aesthetics

Checks out

Attached: 1543589907306.gif (487x560, 898K)

this is a toroid you retard please leave this fucking thread soon you re gonna spam shitty handpicked pictures and tell us about creationism or some shit I feel

which one do you think is the basis for the west?

Attached: templo_artemisa_efeso_recreacion.jpg (580x277, 45K)

its plasma
painted in caves all over PIE areas

Attached: plasma cave painting.jpg (900x900, 44K)

That settles it lads. Start going to church.

Why is her ear coming out of her neck wtf

that's not God, that's satan and lilith, false
god.

What makes this a depiction of God anyways?

Sounds delicious

an electical field takes a toroidal shape you blithering idiot.

fire is technically plasma near the thing that burns, auroras are plasma too, the sun is made of plasma, plasma isnt some rare spooky stuff its just hot matter, lightings are plasma etc

what you re showing is the side cut of a toroid
once again please leave this thread you complete retard

Here is a plasma discharge for you. Kept in an uniform shape due to the magnetic/electric field of the planets.

Attached: saturn-configuration-4.jpg (1000x600, 79K)

>that's not God, that's satan and lilith, false
>god.
>What makes this a depiction of God anyways?
no thats definately the abrahamic (christian, jewish and muslim) God, there s no getting around it
it was found in israel, dated as the earliest such artefact ever, in a temple, and we know its god because the name is present, yahweh in early hebrew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud
see shitipedia for more info

you might be one of the stupidest person I ve ever seen and this says a lot

Thought the one on the right was Charlie Day for a sec

It’s called the Levant, dirty frog!

Attached: 7174D293-A000-493F-9166-6A627D049CCC.gif (450x450, 776K)

>LOOK GUYS ITS THE SHAPES GUYS
next time you’re standing on the chair, kick it away.

And you seem generally shilly in your attitude and manner of interacting with others.
Your hostility is totally unfounded.

Attached: b365518c2e73.png (631x351, 145K)

That's an ancient depiction of baneposting

Attached: IMG_3525.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

>Big peepee
>Chad Yahweh vs Virgin Trinity

Fire = Plasma
Welcome to Zoroastrianism fundamentals 101

(((they))) hid the nature of Plasma (the ancient egyptians had jews as their high priests at the end of the kingdom) the jews fled and used it against the goy since. Its "Natural Law" like the old Irish Law system was based on.

Attached: fast spinning.png (550x199, 198K)

>Your hostility is totally unfounded.
stupid people are humanity s plague they have been for as long as humanity has existed, by hostility is 100% justified there should be a 0 tolerance policy for retardation
I dont try to argue because what you re saying is so far removed from any sense of reality it would take hours to walk you through the basuc and since you re one of those disgusting amerimutt boomer types I have the feeling it would be useless

>Fire = Plasma
>Welcome to Zoroastrianism fundamentals 101
no you bloody idiot people in antiquity didnt know for sure what plasma was, there was maybe some speculation but it was all baseless, they maybe had a word for "flame" but thats about it
(also most of the visible flame is just white hot gas not plasma)

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (2048x1536, 639K)

I'll just link a movie for you to watch. It's based on the Lost Book of Enki and contains the creation myth of mankind

>youtu.be/bBkdLzya3B4

The Anunnaki are aliens from our Planet 9 or 10 called Nibiru. Pluto used to be a moon of Nibiru. Earth also used to be much larger and they called it Tiamat but then early on in the history of our solar system Nibiru passed by and through a combination of what they call "net force" which could be gravity, or something that is gravitating around Nibiru might have tore "Tiamat's belly asunder, and her waters flowed, and so did her gold blood." Look into the many Babylonian myths of Tiamat. Sometimes Enlil is the savior, other times it's Marduk. Separate the fantasy from the facts. Earth used to be much larger, got tore in half, but but by our Moon. Where did that half go? It's currently our asteroid belt.

Enjoy the movie user turn on captions

Attached: Screenshot_20181203-203859_YouTube.jpg (1080x1080, 583K)

YHWH is obviously not the God of the new testament and muslims also do not believe that YHWH is a name or the name of Allah

Yep. It might imply that there are no real gods but that doesn't mean religion isn't real. Religions still largely modeled and molded out ethos thru the millenia and reveal a proper way to live.
The frenchie is just really really upset people moved past the purpose of his shit thread virtually instantly.

>YHWH is obviously not the God of the new testament and muslims also do not believe that YHWH is a name or the name of Allah
read the dead see scrolls, actual christianity is polytheist btw

>typing so fast in impotent anger you make that many spelling mistakes.
Slow down frogface, take a breath.
They didn't know what plasma was, but they still observed it all the same. So without any ability to see it in scientific terms they filled the gaps with what they thought and it took the form of a religion.
It isn't even hard to understand.

Not by our Moon*

Also Sheeps along many grains and vegetation that we have been cultivating ever since we began to work with agriculture is from Nibiru. So yes, vegetables really are alien

>didnt know what plasma was
why were they painting a representation (multiple types) across the globe since 2000 bc then?
It is the highest (most energetic) form of matter, and is what the universe was made of at the very beginning.

sage

>read the dead see scrolls,
why? because they say YHWH is a son of El?

I assumed your entire thread was about the fact that there are 2 people in the image for "god."
You are just assravaged because we are talking about it in scientific terms when you just wanted to shillpost some stupid anon5 level shit about polytheism.
Most people know that YHWH was just a single entity of an order, here at least. Refine your shilling. You are ineffectual due to your inability to keep your calm.

>Ancient desert dwellers knew all about cosmology and quantum phenomena!!!!

Attached: 71GV79NPpZL._UX679_.jpg (679x583, 95K)

God is represented by the "wheels within wheels" allegory, pic rel

from old tradition, they looked for similarities in all situations,and a pattern formed, represented by what Dantes Divine comedy describes

(Hell is Circular, Purgatory is a Mountain, God is Like a Gear mechanism, for example)

Attached: fleg.png (1280x800, 143K)

No I asked for evidence. Not some jewtube pseudoscientific ad revenue spinner.

its not even tin foil hat tier its lower than that
its like flood tier retardation

watch out lads we’re above top secret here in hanger 18

Attached: 1501599635618.jpg (900x600, 98K)

They knew about Easter, The Equinoxes and the North Star, at the very least, to think they figured out anything else about the cosmos isn't tin foil hat, why would we have developed a culture based on philosophy if the general idea that things have patterns wasn't held in regard?

They didn't know all about it, but they still observed it. That is why they made it into a religion that fills the gaps of their knowledge base with belief.
They saw meteors with their naked eyes and thought it was a celestial snake coursing the heavens. They fundementally did NOT understand it, but they still observed it.

>so assmad she stops even addressing people and just reeee's at the entire thread.
Stay classy.

God's wife has a dick? Transphobes BTFO!

>flood tier
shush

Attached: 615789e4cf3053d25adfba946bea68b805092276fabf455566d087c8e5a21a01.jpg (1962x2913, 853K)

>middle eastern religions depict something that happened to dogerland in northern europe
is suicide an option for you right now?
as in imediately?
the fucking picture you posted shows it took over 10000 years, this isnt exactly a "sudden flood that engulfed the entire earth"

exactly, whether a religion is true or not in actuality doesn't really matter. What matters is how we incorporated it into our mental space as a mechanism to explain the natural order reality is constantly reaffirming itself as.
It added much needed stability to populations, allowing them to propagate more easily thru the ages as a people.

The atheists biggest folly isn't denying a god, it is denying the order the god reflects. They advocate for pure chaos.

...those handbags!

Yahweh is Saturn/EL

You will post literally anything wont you

You're dumb
If entire cities (including ones now under the Red Sea and Indian ocean, eventually became uninhabitable because they were covered by water (ie. "Flooded") people would generally record that shit in myth (oral history)

This. a culture can decide to go against nature (by attempting things against natural order) but they are doomed to fail eventually.

Make Doggerland Land Again

asd

my first thoughts too kek

>If entire cities (including ones now under the Red Sea and Indian ocean, eventually became uninhabitable because they were covered by water (ie. "Flooded") people would generally record that shit in myth (oral history)
this wasnt a catastrophic event you fucking waste of air, what we are talking about here is the water slowly rising over GENERATIONS, most cities back then wouldnt last long enough to be forced to even relocate their docks
it was literally waves reaching a bit higher 30 years after you ve built it, if it became an issue in very low areas, they would either A relocate the few houses that were about the get swallowed or B do what the netherlands do on a much smaller scale for the costal regions

this has NOTHING to do with how the flood is depicted I m done answering you

youtu.be/W7UOCw-FsIc

Attached: 46353009_944975302354870_3390478953335488512_n.jpg (960x960, 211K)

thats a vesica pices encoded

Attached: 40978530_908163889369345_9009375875447128064_n.jpg (547x840, 90K)

look they fucking drew circles wtf

Retarded boomers.

>look they fucking drew circles wtf
thats literally what little girls do in elementary schools how the fuck did they manage to do that wtf this is supernatural

thanks CROATIA

Ooga Booga

Attached: Crash_Bandicoot_N._Sane_Trilogy_Aku_Aku.png (273x490, 30K)