Ammon Bundy disavows militia movement. Compares Trump to magic mustache man

Look at this pathetic christ cuck.
>says Trump demonizes the migrants by implying they're all criminals
>The way the border agents act is like Hitlers Germany
>Justifies letting the migrants in because of muh Christian values

What a complete and utter faggot. I'll bet a million bucks this faggot adopts a negro child.

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-101018_Brave.jpg (1439x2652, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/08/ammon-bundy-spoke-kindly-about-migrant-caravan-backlash-has-him-rethinking-his-supporters/?utm_term=.7f96645fbdef
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's Mormon

Another actor from the media doing what they all eventually do. It's pretty weird how all these right wing icons turned into shills when the media needed them to. Richard Spencer has been shilling against the right. Gavin Mcinnes denounced the proud boys. Ann Coulter shilling against the right too. I mean Steve Bannon is about the only one who's stayed true to his word and hes convinced Zionists are allies to nationalists. Honestly the 2 ecelebs who have stayed true to their word are the goldy and southern, both plastic surgery embracing thots lmao. The absolute fucking state of the right wing.

Its always the christfags and the jews.

Fuck all of them.

In seriously seconds away from start chopping christcucks heads of.

Fucking subhuman religionfags deserves to die for everything they have done.

Shoulda been him and not Finnicum that got offed by the feds.

Has to be a shop

This faggot and his merry band of Mormon inbred morons tried to convince some other low IQ bait retards to conduct a “hard stand” within some Natural Resource cabin and wait to be Dorner’d for the sake of “muh liberty”. This piece of shit and his entire fucking family can eat shit and die or get the bullet, fuck the gallows. Every single right wing pawn is glowing hard as shit this past year it’s amazing we haven’t had our homes raided and families murdered. This is why you don’t join any organization that isn’t close friends and family and by close friends I mean someone you have bled and fought with over the course of entire lifetime, that limits most people to 5 friends at most. That’s your organizations, fuck outsiders and open memberships, don’t let any of these faggots in because all they’ll do is use the platform and betray you within a moments notice once the order from the top is given.

Attached: FA15D4BF-A7BD-41A9-98CD-B25B51F6024F.jpg (1212x928, 722K)

>All prominent personalities / movements / ecelebs / etc end up cucking
This is why all the people shilling
>We need leaders guys!11!
>Internet activism is useless, we need groups and leaders!1!!1
>The left are winning because they're in the streets
>The nationalists / alt right / anti globalists / mhu rationalist skepticists / etc need a leader
>etc
seem really suspicious to me. The internet has been a far greater boon than any ground level activism. Our only weakness is peoples ignorance of the truth, and once that is addressed, the rest will follow naturally. Leaders and formal organization at this stage only serves to create a global point of failure -- buy off the leader, and the entire movement dies with it.

Ofc ground level activism is still important, but there are fundamental structural weaknesses to the hierarchies required for it that are not needed online, and should not be extended to / imposed upon the movement as a whole.

Are we supposed to hate these guys or agree with them? My programming hasn't been updated.

I'm sure they're pissed there aren't people in the streets to justify their narrative. They got James fields but looking at the video is enough to wake up a normie about how bullshit that was.

Time to kill Christians and Jews. Both get the rope.

>>says
Who cares what some "Literally-who?" says?
Stop posting your village celeb-wannabes. Nobody here gives a fuck.

Attached: 1542221244916.jpg (560x560, 44K)

Mormons are cucked.

Fuck off, leaf faggot.

He's a farmer. Aka a modern day plantation owner. He enables illegal immigration and demands gibs for it.

I feel the same about atheists

Who the fuck cares what you have to think? You're just some fat fuck who can't even pay his bills on time, let alone have a meaningful, educated opinion on something.

Attached: kg43IE46dBZF-fPSAMOgsOvI9XMwVD4GiYN1TYci0qM.png (500x789, 406K)

Gay

and don't even THINK for a second about having a unite the right rally you racist sexist homophobe bigot a woman named Heather Heyer was brutally murdered by nazis last time

Ammonia Bundy??

Attached: 1332079014485.jpg (241x209, 7K)

Mormons find it hard not to empathize with Muslim/Mexican refugees because we were once refugees persecuted by Protestant Christians.

Of course a rancher supports cheap, illegal, precarious labor.

The feds broke him and now he's working for them peddling deep state talking points to confused lolbertarians. Attracted too much attention and they decided to get him. Maybe they just threatened him with planting pedo shit on his laptop and ruining his reputation forever That's how they roll

Attached: spy.jpg (1920x1080, 65K)

Exactly. I lurked on lefty places around the time of UTR2 and when no one turned up the initial reaction was one of utter confusion. We have a real underground and they don't.

It's beyond me as to why anyone would ever participate in militia shenanigans. Not worth the scrutiny of the FBI to hang out with a bunch of fudd types preaching anti-government rhetoric. You can never be a real OG militiaman when have to work for a living to pay for the house, truck, and support a family. The only real militia types live completely off the grid to separate from the financial control of the banks and job responsibilities.

>Christfags
>Mormans
Pick one. Also the Bundys are shills. The real victims are the Hammons family. When the bundys went on their crusade for them the Hammons asked them NOT to. They didn’t listen and someone got killed. The Hammons were actually completely innocent and the bunny case muddied the waters because they were in the wrong. I have no idea who the bundys serve but they are shills and shouldn’t be listened to be anyone

>lavoy
>amon

why do these white people have nigger names?

Nah. His dad is an OG racist and actually stood for the constitution. Apparently the apple fell FAR from the tree.

Retarded White Christcucks who can’t understand that all the brown people they’re so graciously empathizing with DON’T feel any empathy for them in return. And they DO see skin color. And rave and culture matters to them. They will stand by each other in exactly the way Ammon refuses to stand by his fellow white people.

Ammon got literally pushed off social media entirely by the immense, enraged backlash to his remarks, kek. Of course he refuses to admit he’s wrong. “I didn’t want that Facebook with 20,000 supporters anyway hurrr.” What a fucking moron.

Sorry this is WaPo but it’s a pretty funny read: washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/08/ammon-bundy-spoke-kindly-about-migrant-caravan-backlash-has-him-rethinking-his-supporters/?utm_term=.7f96645fbdef

And of course the liberal commenters don’t give him one inch for all his craven virtue signaling. Good.

I’m a Christian and I approve this. I will never break my programming. Let me die for my faith that I can win Pascals wager

They're mormons
Mormons are not Christians

christians man...fucking christians...they are the lap dogs of the jews who eagerly do their bidding

I guess thats why they walked free on all charges in Oregon and had their case dropped in NV

Hey that's pretty cool. Christian doctrine is pretty anti-government in that it knows that God's word conflicts with nations.

Butt cowboy

Only in America. American evangelists worship money and Jews, isn’t that a coincidence.

Attached: F362B2E8-40EC-454A-93F8-3F2F2C2C1A68.jpg (220x220, 10K)

People without morality will end up hurting their own and themselves.
Ammon Bundy is clearly a good man. You should learn from him.