Isn't ironic how Linus received shit from everyone for hurting muh feelings and being mean...

Isn't ironic how Linus received shit from everyone for hurting muh feelings and being mean, yet this fuck is actually doing the same shit and worse.

Attached: Untitled.png (664x703, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shanleybook.com/book-preorder/book-pre-order-digital-1
twitter.com/shanley/status/1071267645884747776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm struggling to understand the context here, I don't follow these e-celebs, quick rundown?

Jow Forumscels mad at some tranny

>68837945
/leftypol/ mad at linux developers
Some (((tranny))) made a CoC and harassed the Linux Foundation until they caved

"I'm the one who wrote it, why are they blaming me for it? Also hey everyone do you believe I'm a woman yet? I promise I am just ignore my penis."

You didn't miss anything. There's a mentally ill and extremely ugly fat old man in a dress who gets fucked in the ass and calls himself a woman. This mentally unstable cock goblin went around stirring up mad shit in the Linux community, and then got doxxed complete with butthole pics on linux.org. Now this creature's twitter is locked.

Just another day on the internet. The sun will rise tomorrow just the same as it did today.

what? is really (((((her))))) in those butt hole pics?

>sjws don't play by their own rules
wow never seen this before

Attached: 1540378294112.png (544x540, 390K)

you kill the dragon by it's head

Please get this off muh board and ffs let him fade into oblivion.

She's right in this post. It's not her fault that Linux uses the CoC. Don't act like Linux devs couldn't say 'No.' If Linux users are angry, they should be angry at Linus and the kernel team. These are the actual people fucking Linux.

Tranny coc sucker detected

Not an argument. Try again, Jow Forumssheep.

>not adopting CoC
WTF bigot
>adopting CoC
T-they're the one who adopt my conduct! I don't force them!
What did he mean by this?

>fuck
woopsie didn't they just go on a spree removing that mean word from all code comments

Again, linux devs work.

>wants an inclusive code of conduct
>constantly shaming people over how much sex they have or haven't had
This is never not going to amuse me.

Why would tranny make a cock? I thought they want make vagina

Attached: 1544137698439.gif (650x250, 108K)

yeah seriously wow, I thought it was the domain stealer mooning everyone

yeah, and it wasn't him on opal github requesting for a coc to be adopted

If I ask you to set your computer on fire, and you do it, is it my fault or your fault?
That's right, you're that stupid.

Attached: 1543617494682.jpg (565x425, 150K)

>frogposter confusing ignorance with stupidity
Who would've thought.

He's right though.
Not that I like this red-headed monster, but it's not her fault Linux adopted the CoC. She only wrote it and the Linux people chose to adopt it.

Quality "technology" thread fucktards.

>the SonicFox of programming
just as rough

So Linux isn't related to technology at all? I wonder who is the fucktard

that circus freak should be nailed to a cross and set alight

Get the fuck off my board retards.

Are you pre-ordering the book telling the truth about the Linux community?
shanleybook.com/book-preorder/book-pre-order-digital-1
It is by the woman revealing that Linux is the OS of real gamers. twitter.com/shanley/status/1071267645884747776

Linux is a kernel.

Wait WHAT
I'VE STARED INTO THE ASSHOLE OF THAT DIGUSTING BEAST NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

There is a spoiled 1st world middle-aged white male whose life is pretty much secure since he lives where he lives.
He needs to have more though, and in order to waive his white privilege he turns into a tranny.
The tranny middle-aged white man has no skills compared to other white men, so he doesn't feel very "white", so he accomplishes something by copy pasting a Code of Conduct someone else wrote on some feminist wiki and acts as an advocate of importance in a programming community.
His only accomplishment is tweeting 16 hours a day.
His SJW cuck friends have the gal to beg for pateron support for this poor oppressed middle-aged white male tranny living in a 1st world country, and of course 2nd and 3rd worlders should donate, and of course nobody notices how much of a dumbshit garbage trash this makes him and his ilk look like.

even now, the tumor is growing in your brain. for you have stared into that dark abyss which should never have been seen. RIP.

is this why Red Hat was bought by IBM shortly after the CoC was adopted? Supposedly the whole Linux Kernel will be put into legal jeopardy all because of Tranny Marxism.

jajajajaja

this
no u

>She

Fag detected.