Woman hate thread

Woman hate thread

Attached: B4275B49-2017-45BE-8D64-84A87ADE284F.jpg (720x770, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3fuuli/im_leaving_my_disabled_hasband/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah there really is an issue with taking care of what is basically an adult baby. Not only will they never see a retirement but she will never not have to wipe the shit off his ass.

Very few people would have gotten with a man that is quadriplegic in the first place.

The only insane move is to cuck yourself for the rest of you life.

she's right to leave though, why ruin 2 lives

t. NPC
What’s it like not being human?

I forgot to add, if you are a man and are no longer capable of providing, you aren't a man at all anymore and perfect realization of your true situation would result in you killing yourself as fast as possible.

I feel bad for her. Nothing anyone can say to her will be as bad as the guilt she will feel. And I feel bad for the husband too. It probably would have been better if he died in the attack unfortunatley. Thats the worst kind of situation i could imagine being in on either end.

This, a man would let this woman go and die alone.

this is why you have to knock them up fast. at least you would have some children, and you could die as a warrior in peace

>being unarmed when there are niggers in this world

Wrong, woman should try to have an ounce of loyalty and maybe think with their heart or brain and not exclusively with their vagina

Same thing with an ugly old wife (old is older than 28).

And now I'm gonna track that women down and end her for your post.

If i was the guy i'd kill myself and let her go. If she had to feed and bathe me I'd be wishing they killed me when i was defending her so I could go out a hero.

It's a shame you weren't on the receiving end, cuck

what would you do if you were married to a girl and she got in a car accident and a got a steel pipe through her head and now you had to care for her in every way for the rest of your life? It’s not somthing many people could do, man or woman.

More like blatant homosexual thread

Link? I wanna tell her what a piece of human shit she is.

>hey all lets comb reddit for things to get upset over on this fine saturday afternoon
how about no

why are you being mean to me? I don’t have anything against you.

She would be in that situation or not dead if he didn’t take her place you fucking idiot.

Thnaks for making this thread OP my coffee was getting cold and I'm to lazy to take my cup to the kitchen to heat it up.

Pretty sure he's probably pulling in all kinds of sweet disabilities money now so he is providing even if he's a literal Mr. Potato Head.

The bigger concern is that these nig are still running around

>Name is literally throwaway X
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3fuuli/im_leaving_my_disabled_hasband/

It's a fake. Lucky, because if had been real she was dead.

KEK

>guilt she will feel
Of course it's a retarded snipdick spouting bullshit

Attached: 1522337632103.jpg (509x767, 56K)

Attached: image.png (363x825, 269K)

>2015
op i hate you

Taking a severe beating and being a cripple vs having to take of the cripple for the rest of your life.
It's terrible for both of them, but she would have him as a burden for the rest of her life. I'd rather my wife leave me so I can either end it or spend my days listening to audio books while my nurse steals my disability cheques

>This
I thought I had a target to slay.
Op is a faggot.

You’re an idiot

Attached: image.png (637x837, 408K)

This is the future for all you techbros. Be careful. Take Pence advice and never be alone with a woman

Based Christian censoring curse words

Attached: B176FC6D-4846-4EC1-9B60-01A837F53CB7.jpg (577x1024, 114K)

This guy is right despite everyone flaming him. You only get one life, that guy chose to give his up to save his wife. Men feel an unconscious need to do shit like this because it's part of our socialization--men are expendable because if all the women are dead your tribe dies.

Her wanting to move on is part of her socialization too. For thousands of years when this happened the woman would move to another man because the husband would just be dead.

>men are expendable because if all the women are dead your tribe dies.
What about the opposite? What if all the men die?

I will never understand people who sacrifice themselves for other people
At least doing so for country or nation can give you fame and glory, this is just a suicide with attempt at justification

But he can't "end it" leaf cuck. The man's paralyzed. How the fuck can you even kill yourself if you can't move. ?

The jewess and her lies was never a meme...only the ultimate normies think those jewish stereotypes came from absolutely nothing.

Karma will have a nice time on that woman.

>What if all the men die?

I probably should have been more specific with my language, but when I saw "all" I really mean "a lot".

Having a large portion of the men in your population die isn't a huge issue for population growth because the remaining men can still impregnate multiple women. If lots of the women die and you have more men left over, you have a problem. Women competing over a small number of men is not an issue. Men competing over a small number of women leads to violence. This isn't necessarily true today, but it was when all of the "morals" of society were being established.

yes he Can, he can be brought to any number of countries and be put down legally and without pain.

They'll just downvote you. She posted there because she knows she'll be validated, it's an absolute echo chamber.
>inb4 Jow Forums an echo chamber

Mac cain did this too.

What about being together for the best and for the worst? Women are just sluts and cunts nowadays. Feminism and women's right to vote were monumental mistakes. Women need a good beating and be back in the kitchen were they belong

>this
Not carrying a gun is just an invitation to get robbed, raped, and beat to death

you guys are depressing

We might have evolved such a mechanism in our brain because in a chaotic scenario we would rather lose as few woman as possible to quickly repopulate. I find it a bit far-fetched though. I would contest that we have evoled to be more monogamist and that what is optimal is not a few men populating many women

And that's why Russia is asiatic (not white) and a shithole

Women are fucking selfish. He gave everything for her. They are married did she not fucking hear the better or for worse part? Did she not understand the fucking importance of that statement? Clearly she didn't really love him. When my father was dying from cancer my mother was their with him till the very fucking end. We watched him go from walking to cane to wheelchair to dead. It took many years because he fought as hard as he could to live. It was hard be she never once thought of leaving him. Seriously fuck this bitch.

> says usa

In USA you can get a DNR and officially refuse from food and water. Death by dehydration. In a hospital/nursing home entertainment it can be pretty not painful. The headache and other pain can be stopped with opioids, dry mouth with saline mouthwash. The only thing left will be delirium.

>women
>ever feeling responsible
You poor sap

>nursing home entertainment
Kek

You can look up the anthropological studies that back up what I'm saying, monogamy is a relatively recent phenomenon and it isn't practiced with much fidelity, even today. I'm only talking about what is good for population growth, however. Monogamy is definitely the way to go for accumulation of power in today's societies.

Life is depressing so fuck off

yea, nope. how do you get money from niggers? and you get more from SSI by being a fat female nigger than you do if you're a white man legit crippled on the job.

work 20 years paying taxes = $500/month
5 year old "autistic" nigger = $800/month

i've been dealing w/ SSI for 12 years.....

Don’t be stupid. Women feel guilt just as much as men do. Some women are psychos and don’t but some men are like that too.

This. I live in Belgium and could go to jail just for having my S&W on me. But I can’t feel secure if I don’t have it.

I meant environment, fucking auto correct kek.

This. I feel so scared of my husband's gun accidentally discharging but reading stories like these I can't bring myself to ask him to not carry a gun. So I support him carrying.

They are married and in a Union before christ. There is no getting around this. She's going to hell and so are you probably.

rather a nigga hate trade here
I feel like going full American History X on these guys

Yes I am aware monogamy is a recent phenomena, it still is something we evolved into, and what is best for society

Again I have no knowledge of any studies, you could link any if you have some

The majority of women view the wedding and its vows as pretty traditions that they enjoy on their 'special' day. They have not concept of the meaning of the words or symbols. The words are suppose to be oaths that they uphold and the symbols are numerous. The white dress and veil are suppose to symbolize virginity and the fact that no other man has seen them. The ring is suppose to symbolize the eternalness of their bond.

There will be a complete lack of women in heaven/paradise. Turns out God doesn't take to kindly to oathbreakers and the majority of women are.

He didn't just get in an accident, he became disabled because he defended her. Not even remotely comparable.

you mean diversity hate thread?

You know he doesn't want the woman he loves to see him in such a lowly state. He couldn't possibly want his wife to see him as a cripple every day. Letting her go to live a life of happiness I'm sure is on his mind as well. It reeks of fucking Incel. Until you've actually loved someone and just your Disney programmed vision of love, you'll know it comes with pain.

Attached: femalegenocide.png (500x701, 304K)

You're wrong in that it's fine for the wife who took a vow to fuck off and be a worthless whore somewhere else, but you're right in that the man's life has become a sucking pit devoid of most merit, and he's essentially dead but worse.
Society should encourage suicide in cases like this, and have options for assisted suicide (possibly as a publicly provided service).

I see your point but if she saved my life I would owe her.

Does she owe him life debt that she has chosen not to pay? No. Such things are between free men.

However; she has chosen to not even be as loyal as a dog. Abandoning him might be understandable, but it is still abominable.

>What if all the men die?
Don't worry, a superior tribe of big dicked rapists will be along shortly to remedy the situation.

At least he still has his senses. I think we are obligated to provide eye tracking input computers and AR for people like that. So at least they can shitpost all day and seek refuge on the internet.
The absolute worst is the Johnny Got his gun scenario.

If your spouse isn't happy you don't get to be happy. If your spouse dies, you don't remarry ever again. Life isn't about being happy.

Nice bait this bitch owes him a life debt. She's going to hell for sure

Quadriplegics should just be gassed. It's not worth it keeping them around, and their lives are shit anyways.

>MUH FEEFEES
kys

Stop projecting faggot
No one knows their situation
But she's still a cunt for giving up on him regardless of it all

>it's part of our socialization
This happened in the moment, it’s not socialization for that still requires thought, albeit deeply ingrained. This man's nature was to protect the one he loved, and it is part of the nature of a large percentage of men. It’s usually socialization that stops men, both good and bad, from acting on their, again both and bad, nature.

One builds on the other; there would be nothing to redirect towards great sacrifice if men were unwilling to protect those they love.

I knew of one old obese dude who was taking care of his obese wife with diabetes who was losing limbs till she died. He had an affair with my friend's mom till his wife died then they got together. I don't blame the guy. It was all around a pretty sad situation.

Where the fuck did you get a Smith and Wesson? Kosovo?

Would you stay with a quadriplegic woman?

Based Europoor

This is one of those situations where there is no good solution. Reminds me of the wedding pic of the burned soldier and his new wife.

>be fat neckbeard leaf faggot
>thinks partners aren't supposed to want what's the absolute best for one another
I'm sure you're a hit with the ladies.

Implying anyone here wouldn't do the same thing after 3 years with a veggie wife

Guy shouldve had a gun

sad

Attached: q1H9j.jpg (631x483, 103K)

>four years old fake story
Imagine being such a test-deprived boy that you have to spend your Saturday finding fake stories justifying your irrational anger toward women and post them to Jow Forums because the adrenaline rush from the (You)s is the closest you’ll ever get to feeling like a man

t.someone in a longterm marriage

It’s a hard scenario because the guy saved the woman’s life and it destroyed him. In your scenario the pipe only hits one person without any protection from the other.

Serves him right, he sacrificed himself for a thot

>another falseflag post made by an incel to start a circle jerk thread
I'm sorry that you had bad parents.

what the fuck

I love my wife. She is so cute and sweet and caring. We make a good match

>giving a shit about "karma"

lol.. kek... lol... keeeeek
well done i say to this witty little gentleman

>projection
What's best for each of them is to stay together. If you aren't completely soulless, the guilt of leaving your partner would be infinitely worse than the burden of caring for them.

i'm still waiting for my gun to sprout legs and start shooting everywhere.

I know women who have stayed married with their husbands for about 20 years now after their husbands ended up paralyzed.
One man was very interesting because he had a lot of money and the hospital did expiriaments on him but he isnt allowed to say what. He can use his arms fully now. But he can't walk.

>those hollow eyes

It's sad some people will never know what actual love feels like.

In the reddit thread she writes that her husband is actually encouraging her to leave him.

Fuck you incels. If this happened to me I would not want to be a burden on my wife and make her life miserable.