Hi, burgers!

Hi, burgers!

Thank you for having spent $300 bn on our defense so we can live in incredibly high living standards while millions of your own people can't even afford health insurance. You are the best!

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-09 um 22.46.23.png (470x425, 105K)

Gib site, let’s see Rromanistan.

Remove niggers from the equation, and suddenly the U.S. is richer and healthier.

Kniggerhead.

Lol, remove nogs we don't live intersectional lives so it doesn't make sense to combine us, k***head.

It's money well spent to ensure Europeans preserve our ancestral homeland.
t.grateful turk

A third of those don't matter, and the other two thirds are only true if you're black.

germans die first

you're aware that we planted a nuclear arsenal underneath your soil so that in the event of a Russian invasion both you and the invading army would be obliterated, right?

Because we are full of spicks and niggers and they are hard to control. We actually need more prisons if we cant kill and deport the subhuman slime. Monkeys belong In Cages

this

america truly is a negrified hellscape

Dont worry you'll be inundated by Africans and sand niggers soon enough and all those numbers will plummet.

>can't even afford health insurance
I know germans.
The way they explained to me there are 3 classes of people who get health care.

1.Public
>Waiting MONTHS for x-ray because possible cancer.
>Beeing left alone in hospital for hours, but 6 TVs around you.
>One guy's mother I know had chronic back pain. The free pain medicine she got? Possible side affect? DEATH.
Dont worry goy. Only < 1/10000.
Dont like it? Pay 100%

2.Private
Get the good stuff.
From dentist to important things.
Everything not good for health is being paid.
But you can pay 100%

3.Private S Class :)
To get the REAL good stuff.
Very expensive. 50€ for 15 Minute of a doctor session for example.
Latest medicine, good shit.

Goddamn, I chatted with doctors from germany who were threatened by the GOVERNMENT to loose their licence.
Why? Because they are public doctors but didn't recommend the bad stuff. Its unbelieveable.

Dont need to even get into the whole replacement thing.
Your health system SUCKS.

Without nigs & spics the US Gov would be running a SURPLUS of money, that's with our military in over 100 countries & endless war lol.

At least the burgers are less likely to get raped by a pack of shitskins Hans.

>incredibly high living standards
What do you talk about, Bundesverfassungsschutz-Nigger. You glow in the dark. Fuck off.

I think I need to clarify point 2 because of my bad english and its late.

I meant that you need to pay yourself for good stuff.
Weirdly always things not good for your health is being paid by the government.

you're claiming to be a real nip

I don't believe you

there's no such thing

fuel/electricity consumption is in their favor, also arguably more "germans" should be in prison than currently are so it's much closer than it seems

>78.32% more likely to die in infancy

WTF? Where you getting this BS from? Are you including abortions?