What did he mean by this? Does he support Macron now?

What did he mean by this? Does he support Macron now?

Attached: 1544283562076.jpg (720x566, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9rh1dhur4aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn. Even the retarded white nationalist recognizes climate change is a real thing.

Fuck off, memeflag.

Attached: pepedoesthenae.png (900x900, 101K)

I’m surprised this pinhead ever liked Trump considering Trump isn’t a white nationalist and in fact tends to suck Isreal's dick.

Stop posting this faggot retard here like we care about him

Spencer loves Israel too. and I have it on good authority that he is a mischling of some sort.

He is basically the leader of pol now.

How did you retards ever like this guy?
i watched him on youtube for 5mins and knew he was a brainlet and spoke like a fag.

He’s definitely gay. I’m surprised they haven’t taken the (((white supremacist leader sucks off nigger in bathroom))) headline route with him yet.

Attached: 8D00E5D2-7969-4441-8A0A-AA7E11CD870F.gif (473x264, 1.54M)

Literally nobody likes him. It's just the shills. Now that he actually never gained fame here, they try something else. "The face of alt-right denouncing drumpf". It's so transparent.

He never was. We disavowed when he first appeared. You newfags don't get to decide that.

>Macron implements what people calls "green taxes"
>Direct link to the climate deal because it's suppose to promote less people driving cars and other related shit
>I-It has nothing to do with the climate deal!!1

He's such a fucking retard, but then again.. he came out claiming leadership of the alt-right movement that used pepe and kekistan as its fucking mascot..

Attached: 1544284892424.jpg (720x935, 375K)

Spencer is unironically pro-EU and pro-Macron. He wants Europe to be the new USA.

>if you dont support muh boomercon president you must support macron!!1!1
untrue kys

He is and always was a honeypot glow in the dark nigger

why don't you faggots get it yet?
he was a plant
his only purpose was to get those guys with tiki torches out marching so the media could call Trump a nazi AGAIN

This

Literally who is this pansie ass mama’s boy?

Attached: 352951A5-814C-4132-8CAF-75E9E9354B13.gif (332x250, 1.1M)

try harder cia nigger
not you britbong, the faggot in your picture
that pic is like a newfag spamming DESU x 1000 trying to fit in

schizophrenic civic nationalists

He is basically pol, yet pol pretends to hate him.

Attached: 1544285107298.jpg (720x971, 294K)

He's another shill retard using Trump for attention. Think Trump gives the slightest fuck if that douchebag blocks him?

go fuck your mother with a kebab ahmed

>haha I do memes amiright guys?

Nobody did. They thought he might be useful but it never got anywhere. Dude is a blatant faggot, as well.

>the media want people to believe we're racists!!
>racism is bad you guys!!!
>muh ahmed muslims sharia law
literal cancer kys

what? he was an white nationalist since 2011
you anti-Spencer shills are really dumb

Hes not pol hes a proven fed.

You can also tell hes not pol by the fact he hates trump

>GOY DON'T LISTEN TO HIM HES CIA FBI SHILL!!1!1

Attached: 30c.jpg (782x782, 152K)

Do you speak for everyone on this board faggot?

I suppose he's annoyed that Trump isn't capitalizing on the occasion to attack the whole globalist system or Macron or the shitskin plague. The climate change bit is accurate but stale, everyone on the other side knows will brush it off and conservative whites will joke about le commie coward cheese eaters then get back to their college ball.

Attached: 1539553405498.jpg (500x500, 68K)

no he isn't, it's amazing how many retards there are on this board who character assasinate people who are meant to be on their side

here, have some pity (you)

>He's Jow Forums because he uses shitty normie memes that fucking faggots use when they're trying to pretend to be a regular on Jow Forums.
Go fuck yourself you shitbrain. He took a decent movement of the alt-right which was about proper grievances and turned it into "muuuuh white nation"

Who cares what this loser thinks of anything?

He is 100% right, trumpfags get the rope first.

Attached: 1542827167738.jpg (588x715, 164K)

>Richard Spencer
Oh the idiot who killed the alt-right by claiming to be their leader?

Nobody had heard of him until Hillary Clinton gave him traction in an attempt to tie republican voters to their alt-right boogeyman.

>muh climate change
Fucking virtue-signalling faggot

nobody thought of Donny tramp as a politician until Sheldon Adelson started giving him money

spencer is and always has been a controlled-opposition shill

Attached: 1479869722105.jpg (903x631, 241K)

Fuck that guy, he is just controlled opposition, with him around the shitlibs can label anyone they disagree with as Alt-Right.

>many people post image, so image is shilled!!
MAGAtards at their finest

The alt-right has always been about white nationalism at its core. What do neo-reactionaries, Nazis, Libertarians, and paleocons have in common? We're all white men.

Nobody ever liked him, I took one look at him and thought "hello my fellow straight people". The guy is, in my opinion, a backroom researcher and not a leader.

wow made the almonds thunk

This.

That's a lie, check the archive.

I think you've confused Jow Forums for r/t_d. Off you pop.

Attached: trump-putin.gif (616x900, 628K)

No really, Hungary and Poland banned him from entry because they got such bad CIA vibes from him.

you gotta admit. trump called it when we got out of the paris accord. we're still the #1 carbon emission reducers out of that "treaty".

he was mention on pol as early as 2013 and he was known in dissidents circles for longer than that

Pinhead? Bill O'Riley is that you?

poland banned him because they're civic nationalists, hungary banned him because of he's too controversial

nothing to do with muh cia retard

you mean countries that support the EU the most? realy makes you think

By that logic he should be welcomed with open arms in Germany, France, Britain, America, etc.

>Jow Forums finally realized Spencer is a piece of shit

We might not agree on politics but at last we can finally come together and laugh at Spencer trying not to cry. Spencer was always a pussy.

youtu.be/9rh1dhur4aI

Spencer's a fed.

Attached: B92B1AB6-381C-4DE4-87C9-BF0C32D2EE9E-88388-00000FF2BA9622FA.jpg (720x960, 98K)

t. jew

And it only took nine years, right..

Attached: TrumpIsrael.jpg (797x430, 76K)

Oh please you /nupol/ fags are the only ones pushing these shit ecelebs.

t. jew

One of it's main things was about immigration not just none white immigrates. There was also things other it was trying to change before it just became white guys mad that there was a show with something a slight shade off of white.

>you're a jew if you don't support civic nationalist cuckery
welcome to nu/pol/

>Spencer's a fed.
This.
He wasn't a thing until suddenly all the media said he was.

literally only people who post about Spencer are his haters and this is beacuse you people are about of shills who are afraid of him

I remember posting about the 200 million that Sheldon Adelson gave to Trump and the magapedes kept burying my thread.

>it's main things was about immigration not just none white immigrates
it was always about non-white immigration,

Lol

Attached: Wj0NeVD.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

he's be in the scene for over a decade, just because you're a newfag doesn't mean he wasn't around

>afraid of him

What is there to be scared of? Hes gonna make a mean tweet about me? Hahaha Spencer is a fucking coward like most of the right wing.

>What is there to be scared of?
you will see

>you will see

How brooding and scary!

>immigration not just none white immigrates.
Not really, there was interesting poll back in 2015 or 16 which found white people would be more kindly disposed to white illegals than brown legals. Of course we need the ability to control immigration but even if the borders were shut down completely this country would only become majority shitskin a few years later than otherwise.

>There was also things other it was trying to change
No shit, all our problems are connected to each other.

Attached: 1493140131606.jpg (605x418, 79K)

It's so funny how guilible so many people can be and not realize THEY ARE STEALING TRILLIONS with the "muh global warming" oh wait my bad it's "muh climate change" now so it can be 2xC(aka: "33") and more importantly "climate change" literally makes the goalposts able to be moved at any moment in any situation and in any direction. Honestly, the lot of you who buy into this hot(cold? earthquake? volcano? hurricanes? floods? tsunami? cyclone? tornado?) garbage should truly an hero yourselves and spare the world your carbon footprint.

FOR THE TRILLIONS THAT HAVE BEEN SPENT WHAT DO WE HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT OUTSIDE OF HAVING THE PRICE TAG GO UP AND UP AND UP AS IF IT WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING BUT CONTINUE TO NEED MORE AND MORE SHEKELS OTHERWISE YOU DON'T GET VIRTUE POINTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE NPCs WITH TREAT YOU WITH CONTEMPT!

The naivety on display with this issue is off the charts.

Attached: KYS.gif (352x180, 2.4M)

Look man, trump is a fucking failed leader that you pussy boy Spencer shilled for so what's your point?

>even if the borders were shut down completely this country would only become majority shitskin a few years later than otherwise.

>RWDS

Attached: Testing New Gun.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

You’re a jew.

Attached: F687AF9B-9096-434E-87EE-A8D170B3A472.jpg (345x309, 45K)

"how do you do my fellow meme enthusiasts"

>You can also tell hes not pol by the fact he hates trump
back to The_Dildo with you

He's probably annoyed that Trump isn't looking past basic bitch economics on this one, and I don't blame him. Trump has a tendency to boomer post.

Are you just pretending to be this fucking retarded?

Spencer is calling Trump a moron (which he is) because Trump said in that tweet that the French are chanting "We Want Trump!" as if any of this has to do with him.

he's a faggot but I thank him for doing the Hail Trump thing since watching that fallout was hilarious

He was on a few different livestreams saying that the Zionist ideal for Jews needs to happen for white people, and it's a good way to make Jewish hypocrisy surface.

You seem like a nice faggot. How many times has your asshole prolapsed this week(not counting it's current status due to this thread)?

>failed leader
Trump has accomplished more in slightly LESS THAN 2-years than any POTUS did in their full term since Reagan ESPECIALLY when you consider the fact every single institution in the world is doing everything they can to utterly ruin him.
In all seriousness I truly feel sorry for you, user.

Attached: Just Stop You Retard.gif (349x194, 871K)

They have been you ignorant fucking brainlet. Make yourself useful and take some Pervatin or something as you sound like a retarded child presently.

Attached: This is you.gif (200x150, 1.16M)

he's a paid zionist shill, like all alt-righters

Yeah people should never have accepted the "alt right" label. It was ALWAYS a way to pigeon-hole people who had legit problems with the way conservatives had given away the country and wanted change into being "muh dark neo nazi movement lurking around every corner"

he has a lib girlfriend now, probably already brainwashed beyond redemption

fuck this cuck that's all im sayin

Spencer wants liberalism but knows only white people can pull it off.

If you realize this it makes a lot of sense. He's probably a big Macron fan ( at least in how they think).

it means he reads smart catholic men who are also sick of donny handing his twitter of to a zit faced jewish intern, all while devouring a Big Mac tm in front of the tv pixelation of fox and friends, everyday. at least nero could play a fiddle....

>tiki torch master finally shows himself as controlled opposition
Say it with me: Jow Forums is always right.

The fact he hasn't been banned from Twitter proves he's not /ourguy/

He's a plant. A traitor. A trap.

literally who?

Attached: 31232131412321.jpg (494x364, 19K)

The only responses i've ever seen on Jow Forums in richard spencer threads was people calling him controlled opposition and a fraudin faggot, so no, "we" never liked him.

*was Jow Forums.

He failed to evolve with us.

underrated