Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is doing more to drain the swamp than Trump has in two years

BASED Puerto Rican cutie exposing the dirty lobbyists and corporate interests in D.C. to over a million followers.

twitter.com/Ocasio2018/status/1071147659350691845

Attached: basedaoc.png (563x622, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/lobby/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmmm, I'll give her this one.

She’s going to be railroaded by her own party because of this.

Go after the union lobbyists as well then I’ll be impressed

The swamp has already been drained, demonrat. AOC is just refilling it.

Imagine getting done with your free lunch and then doing lines of coke in a hotel room with a lobbyist and some hooker he hired then you see this bitch about to ruin the whole thing.

>lobbying bad
Truly a retarded populist just like Trump

Attached: 1544030545375.png (514x438, 10K)

She'll find out where Hoffa is buried before the rest of us find out

>Exposing kike lobbyists
>Antizionist

Oh, (((they))) are not going to tolerate her very long.

>Whoah - looks like our Congressional orientation had a lot more lobbyists than we thought.
Well, maybe if you were even mildly educated then you'd know how many there were. opensecrets.org/lobby/

Good for her though for bringing light to one of the worst hindrances to American democracy.

>giving people more of a voice in politics because they have a ton of money is good
how do you do, bootlicker

I dare you to say my name filthy spic

Attached: 507543A5-01BB-48F0-99C3-B03AEC99A5F1.jpg (1600x900, 114K)

Nothing wrong with lobbyists but the real problem is lack of term limits

You'll stop being fourteen one day. Go finish your chores now.

Go back to ledonald cuckold bitch

Yeehaww shes like Fem Kanye, every day is a new Sesame Street adventure.

BASED and REDPILLED

Attached: PAL_ZIO_israel-palestine_map_loss_of_land_70.jpg (1242x752, 300K)

Okay what is she doing. The party is gonna lynch her for this. Or is democrat's new strategy to all of the sudden hate crony government

not an argument

Maybe she should threaten to subpoena them.

I've noticed Jow Forums is warming to Mommy Ocasio recently, let's keep this up.

...and her power to do anything whatsoever about this is zero...

Sorry, I forgot calling people "bootlicker" and "cuckold" are the only acceptable arguments on this low IQ shithole.

>donkey finna boutta get thrown from da swamp

S E E T H I N G

Well, since Trump was a flop, pol needs someone who will stir the pot.

For these things alone its worth it lol. Corrupt motherfuckers.

This bitch is retarded.

How do you justify the tyranny of majority in a democratic system in the first place? Now how do you justify allowing big money corporate interests to control the government instead of allowing the people the government was "designed to serve" control it?

shut up Kike

You need higher standards.

Attached: AD9E5752-0D17-44A4-8A61-8A819621BFAB.png (546x360, 289K)

okay, how about:
giving people extra influence in politics for no reason other than that they have the money to do so is harmful to democracy and the interests of the average person in the country

Finally, justify tax legislation to be controlled by the tyranny of majority in a forced multicultural society. Doesn't work. Never will.

Attached: burntbeans.png (2156x2608, 2.33M)

OK but pretty soon the honeymoons over and you'll want to know what did she accomplish? At least Trump got two Scotus judges. What will she actually get done?

God damn, that's brutal.

Also, the captcha is aids.

>she doesn’t know who’s speaking at the events she attends
>doesn’t know 3 branches
>doesn’t know how the budget works
>antisemite
>literal retard

Lobbyists at my privately-funded, totally optional boondoggle at Harvard? I think I'm catching the vapors!

Attached: 1520314223165.png (460x416, 287K)

sounds like /ourgirl/ to me, you boomer kikeshill

What a kike thing too say. That doesn’t even make sense lol

I....hate to agree with you.

Yeah, THIS I'd be impressed with.

stupid puerto rican thot didnt even read 1st amendment. lobbying is a core part of the republic

More then she thought. The rest of us have known this for years. She isn’t draining anything just saying what we already know.

Attached: 1BAC1020-DA24-45E8-ADAE-827313A3FF3C.jpg (540x960, 74K)

therr was never a palestine you tard.

Fuck off leaf kike

They're working real hard to frame this cunt as a nationalist for the 2020 election. Bitch gets non-stop coverage.

god i wish she would drain my swamp and by swamp i mean my balls

Kill yourself Amerikike shill.

She gets points here, credit where credit due

Jow Forums is a chaos we should be for anyone who wants to bring chaos

>Nothing wrong with lobbyists
So legislatures can take money to make laws? Why even vote then mong

I fucking hate her but this is unquestionably based.

/thread

spics are the swamp

Anybody can lobby right? Problem is money.

I'm genuinely concerned about her. She's been kicking the hornet's nest more and more everyday.

Attached: gettyimages-999258828.jpg (690x511, 90K)

Threads about this retard should be autoban

What is her stance on Israel?

Don't worry once she starts getting large checks she'll get in line. She will be worth at least 50 million in less than 10 years.

They'll just replace lobbying of corporations with lobbying of SJW colored haired cucks and niggers.

Lobbies have a purpose. Without lobbies how would politicians know about information pertaining to the issues.

The problem is you have Congress men/woman who have been in the system for a very long time and are brought.

Having term limits would make it harder too lobby. Not hard to figure out leaf

Not bad. She's an idealist for now and I can appreciate that.

i think she's too dumb to be corrupted...

fuck off bootlicking boomer scum. you'll get the rope along with the moneyed kikes in d.c.

>She will be worth at least 50 million in less than 10 years.
this, once she sees the first 7 figure check she will turn into a elizabeth warren.
I think hyping her up is a good strategy. Because all her failures will get magnified. Its the dark horses like obama who come out of nowhere you have to worried about

>you do whatever those with money tell you
Is absolutely an argument

Why wouldn't you listen to people like the CEOs of the industry you want to regulate?

your mums vag was a swamp when i finished with her last night

>lobbyists are not impartial
mind blown

watch her flip her opinions in a week when the DNC gets to her.

Kek, she is too dumb to follow the 'rules' of the game. This donkey faced spic will do some good despite her best efforts.

>Without lobbies how would politicians know about information pertaining to the issues
They could actually read the laws they’re voting on instead of spending all their time raising money for their party.

You should move to Florida. Not only do we have strict term limits, but we also have a ban on members of the state government from becoming lobbyists for 8 years after they leave office, meaning they won't be able to lobby anybody that they were in the Leg with

No need. She wants to put the losers and rejects into power. Petty losers and rejects.

this

When people refer to lobbies they are referring to interest groups that do not represent the American people. Other than gun rights and pro-life groups, every lobbyist org is an anti-American shill group.
The 'issues' they get informed on are the interests of non-Whites and international businesses. Meanwhile they completely ignore interests of Americans.

Shes good for Trump and is replacing Sanders as the rebel vote. But she doesn't have the ego to drive her against establishment if elected to presidency.

>Tweets are draining the swamp
You DSA whores are just talking to yourselves.

I don't think it would be too hard to redpill her on the JQ at this point, we should try it

Other than the NRA libs have the biggest money in lobby groups by far and most of the corps are left leaning as stupid as that sounds.

we should ban all threads critical of the Republican party, Trump and freedom

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

She would bring chaos, to be sure.

> most of the corps are left leaning as stupid as that sounds
What about that sounds stupid? International Capital has always been in favor of Bolshevism.

That's pretty fucked up. I'm with her on this.

Me too, actually.

>She’s going to be railroaded by her own party because of this.
Yes she will. (((They))) already dislike her iirc.

Honestly I hate what Israel is doing, but to say Palestine had claim to the land first is a bold faced lie.

>no no, it's fine, it's not bribery, it's LOBBYING, see, we called it something different so it's different now

Attached: 1522277303949.png (558x614, 24K)

She’s a fucking retard, literal room temp iq, there’s no warming up except for the literal children and leftist faggots who come here for whatever fucking reason

>Puerto Rican
nah, puta reeking.

Attached: pzqxcwjlsca11.jpg (1200x1063, 79K)

WEW

She's right. The entire lobbying industry and ALL lobbyist as a whole should be permanently abolished. Companies spend billions of dollars attempting to influence politicians. It's fucking bribery

>haha who cares about lobbyists, i'd rather just jerk off to pictures of trump

C
U
C
K
S

Attached: 1536069998952.jpg (808x773, 95K)

Yeah let's give the deep state even more power by keeping legislators new and stupid.

she might be a creatura and one can only guess how far her ethnocentrism goes

but only a hysterical low IQ mongrel would attack her on stuff like this.

Attached: 1535525322742.jpg (400x400, 26K)

How much money do you think she can be bought for?

Agree, they are rooting for their own demise. If real commies every got what they wanted I wouldn't shed a tear for the bigwigs. They brought that on themselves.

believing in the objective truth that lobbying is bad isn't intrinsic of supporting trump. what's next, if i said civil asset forfeiture is bad, you'd still call me a virgin? lmao this nigga

>posts 50 shill threads a day with democrat flag in support of spic
>glad to see Jow Forums is warming up to the gross spic :)

JFK incoming