When are the Baby Boomers going to Retire and start to Die off?

When are the Baby Boomers going to Retire and start to Die off?

They just keep going and going...

Attached: 62524431338.jpg (768x759, 154K)

go fuck yourself, memeflag.

Attached: aaa.png (235x222, 102K)

look at her and her "job." literal leech

ok I have no idea what she does but reminds me of a bunch of boomer/early genXers at my office who just clock in, mull around, gossip, go to lunch, and then leave at 4 because much traffic and much kids meanwhile not contributing one iota to the company or having any sense of responsibility to justify their existence meanwhile hardworking millennials slave away for literal slave wages working extra hours because thats what is expected of us.

>meanwhile hardworking millennials slave away for literal slave wages working extra hours

LOL except that is not at all what happens.

When are you going to die off you are the one that fucking sucks.

when are you going to show your flag and have a happy hanukkah?

Attached: 1471134936984.jpg (526x720, 63K)

Boomers can't retire because despite living in one of the most prosperous times, they spent their entire lives living beyond their means, and are now broke.

If you're white you'd better be glad - some large portion of our razor-thin white majority is there. When they get dying in earnest it'll be a precipitous drop for the rest of us.

They didn't hide his big lower lip either - though I suppose that's a semite-wide feature.

>Muh kids

Did I mention that they are all sick and I just gave you their flu?

>Wanting to take some depraved office job

Kekekeke get a real job faggot

They won't because they've squandered their life's earnings on material things, and now they don't want to retire until they have a rolex and porsche

>boomers
>children under the age of 27
You're retarded, clearly a phoneposter, and if you're against people having kids that means you're a faggot. Neck yourself.

Western society has spent the last 50 years making people hate themselves and needing materialism to make them happy. These people have been programmed to be consumers. Our world is based on consumerism, it's almost unavoidable.

try again

in Chicago rush hour literally starts at like 3pm thanks to assholes like her

Attached: IMG_1001.png (500x407, 121K)

Gen X here, I've got some bad news.

Around 2008 most of their retirement vanished. Bad stocks, flipping houses, etc. Poof. Gone. Consequently, they're hanging on a hell of a lot longer. Expect their retirements to be significantly delayed because of this, in addition to their delusion that they are perpetually young.

I've seen tons of this in my organization.

This right here.

I have heard boomers lamenting in the hallways "I can't afford to retire, damn company will only give me 50% of my pay for my pension." This shit pisses me off so much for a few reasons. One, this faggot is complaining about getting a pension, some thing anyone my age will not get at all. Not even 1% of my pay. I'm lucky that I get company match on my 401K, which will be worth almost nothing once boomers cash out their retirements. Second, this faggot is implying that he cannot retire despite getting half of his current pay for doing nothing. This most likely means he has lived beyond his means for many years so he will continue to take up space that a younger worker could be in that would be more productive.

Fuck boomers, day of the revoked benefits soon.

They'll work until death. Make of that how you will.

Pensions are such a stupid idea. Why would a private company pay them? Does that company believe it's really going to remain growing in net profits every year forever? There will never be a general area of wealth that they"ll collect? What happens if a company FINALLY runs through its boomer population, has to pay all of them their pension, their new employees, and then their operating funds take a fat dip because of a poor market? Epic, now they'll just bleed dry x1.5 faster.

the people my age work their ass off and don't get me wrong we're making good money but I also happen to know the HR policy of encouraging attrition before younger employees are fully vested, and only giving wage increases when they think we might go postal. The work ethic disparity is huge and undeniable

This. I worked in sales for a company that hired me to replace the literal meme boomer that refused to retire. This guy just hung out with his existing accounts, barely sold shit, and his long career in sales was inexplicable as he was a fucking weirdo that couldn't talk to people. Eventually I quit out of sheer frustration with this asshole. Two years later found out the company was so pissed off at him for my quitting they forced him to retire. Felt bretty good.

>boomer aunt and uncle
>combined 400k annual income for past 30-40 years
>always going on trips, get accupuncture and real diamond collars for their dogs (yes, dog accupuncture)
>eat out constantly, $50+ a bottle wine every single day, huge 5 bd house, 2 brand new vehicles every year
>now in their late 60s/early 70s
>have nothing, not a single penny, saved
>terrible health problems, should not be able to work
>work illegally by lying to their clients that he didn't have a stroke (delicate profession, this is to my knowledge illegal)
>will/can never retire
>health quickly failing
I have zero sympathy. Boomers should all rot in a gutter. They're the goodest goys and biggest materialistic whore consumers. The kinds of luxury and excess these people lived their whole lives in, and now they want pity.

>be boomerfuck
>get paid wages even after you stop working for company
>these wages are more than mils, who actually work, make in a day
>call mils lazy
Boomer holocaust nao, day of the pillow soon. These cretins need extermination.

Do they have kids?

The worst problem with boomers isn't them overstaying in the job market or using rent/banks/investments/social security/gibs as ways to leech others, but they excessive political power and unwillingness to let go their retarded ideas and plans.

In another 10 years they'll be gone. The survivors of the GenX opioid holocaust will then be in power. We are mostly retards, but a few of us are bitter as fuck and will fix things.

10 until she dies while investigating a routine crime

No. I have no clue how the fuck you can spend that much money. They live in a very low cost of living area on top of it. Constantly buying shit. New cars, always eating out, they're both overweight, constant top shelf alcohol in massive quantities, shopping as a hobby, constantly taking luxury vacations, just spending stupid kinds of money.
I live like a god damned monk and can still barely afford life. It's like a starving peasant watching a lord throw half his feast into the trash and complaining there isn't even more.
I don't even understand how you can spend that much. I just don't.
Reminder you will NEVER know the kind of prosperity boomers had, because boomers sold your country out.

They deserve their fate then. They will soon be unable to work and eventually will have to live in a state subsidized nursing home. Be ready for them to start trying to get you to take care of them when they start shitting themselves and falling all over the place. Into the dustbin they will go, and there will be no one there to give one shit about it.

When they retire you will pay for their pension and healthcare with your taxes. Still be indebted to their obscene real estate prices.

the boomers final fuck you to us is going to be kicking the bucket and leaving with us with a shitty demographic situation.

I hope that there's an afterlife where you get to meet your ancestors, so that the fucking boomers will be shamed by each and everyone of their ancestors.

I'm saying the same thing. I swear they are always gone for half the year on "medical leave"

Champ, getting a job is as simple as walking up to the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and not letting go until he tells you when you can start. It's that simple, Champ.

Attached: 1499306854963.jpg (1080x1536, 205K)

Day of the pillow cometh

Attached: non_adjustable1_600x.jpg (600x600, 20K)

I'm always pretty floored boomers don't understand why they are so reviled. They always assert jealousy and that the analysis is a cycle that every new generation hates the last.

Bu I think the greatest generation reviles them too, and fucking economists and anthropologist in a centruy will find them just as idiotic and destructive as every generation that interacts with them.

I was having a conversation with a boomer where I merely stated "the following generations would be less materialistic due to being poor", and they flat out denied it without any supporting argument and moved on in the conversation to complain they where breaking even on the stock market

I had one boomer relative call me a lazy sack of shit after working in their yard all day for free, because my sister couldn't help me that particular day

I had another confront me at a christmas celebration because one of their siblings bought a go cart for an adopted child when they had no money. I wasn't even involved till I was being screamed at, and have no idea how it was my fault, I didn't even defend their siblings actions

They have extended their own materialistic hollowness by leaching off their own children

God will not have mercy on them

if she's like most of the female office employees then her job could be replaced by powershell scripts and someone who actually knows how to code

My mom already has started trying to get me to let her move in. She's in a nursing home because she's a fucking fat, self hating monster and eventually had a stroke. She wants me to take care of her, let her live here, and pay for everything.

The insulting part is that she and my mother-in-law (also boomer) said they wanted grand kids so bad. They would help take care of them so we wouldn't need day care because we both work. Wouldn't you know it 4 months after the first one my mom has a stroke, and my mother-in-law says "you live too far away I can't do this." It's a 40 minute drive. After having the first kid and basically welching both of them start bothering us for a second child. Fuck both of them, fuck boomers. Also, despite many more years of work with wealth and wages much higher than ours, my wife and I have way more money in retirement than they do.

what will you do when they are gone. the powers now are going to you what they did to them cause all you do is bitch. You have done nothing

3 million are estimated to die by the 2020 election

And each and everyone of their decendants too

soon they will all be gone. a few retired or retiring at my workplace.

Fuck you boomer
>We'll watch the shitty McMansion housing market crash
>We'll watch the job market spike/crash..... people will finally be able to get jobs but the pay will drop drastically
It's gonna be a shitshow, fuck boomers

Boomers are so materialistic that they are the first generation to spawn a new mental health condition known as hording. They would buy anything deemed as a "collectable" so they could sell it later for a lot more money, pilled shit in their houses to the roof, and when they ran out of room they put them in storage facilities. I should know, my boomer mother has done this and now spends $400 a month she doesn't have on storage fees.

My mom is technically a boomer (born in 64) and I’m 21

>They will soon be unable to work and eventually will have to live in a state subsidized nursing home.
I want to make it illegal for the state to subsidize medical care for those who did not serve in the military... the fallout would be hilarious.

That's what boomers do, say they're going to do shit but when the rubber hits the road they are fucking lazy shits and won't do anything to disrupt whatever their retarded routine is. You take her out of the home you'll be stuck with her and guaranteed your boomer family members will avoid your house like the plague. Why are they so up your ass about shitting out kids when they don't even bother with them? For the FB pics? Fuck them. I feel your anger, user. Do not let them burden you with their horseshit. Boomers deserve their fate.

Similar.
Literally conceived because she hit the wall

And then she accused my saint of a dad of affairs with any woman he interacted with, eventually repelling everyone around her, to where she is alone and constantly text me, her son, as if I'm her fucking husband, even though I haven't responded in 4 years

>the boomers final fuck you to us is going to be kicking the bucket and leaving with us with a shitty demographic situation.
Possibly / though I fully anticipate them raiding 401ks, draining them, in a desperate attempt to fund social security.

Look at all these pathetic zoomers in this thread

Attached: 1538235330415.png (1080x675, 355K)

Boomers ended in like 61

They'll try but it won't be enough, and when SS fails all the other gibs fail too

Boomers policies are literal the setup and trigger for a race war

Jesus that's depressing.

That's women. One coworker shows up at 11 and leaves at 4 b/c "traffic".
Zero reaponsibilites and just bitches all day. She doesn't have kids, but she usually "works" from home most days since she wants to go to the doctor or take her cats to the vet.

My mum was born in 57 and I’m 21

I hate glutinous people like that.
Have some restraint and retire early.

Ironically I think that's what happened to Sears. They were great to work for, treated their workers fantastic, and set them up with good retirements and stock options. Then economy burped and they were so tightly wound they couldn't into funds to keep up with consumers and competition.

don`t you have a father?

>I hope that there's an afterlife where you get to meet your ancestors, so that the fucking boomers will be shamed by each and everyone of their ancestors.
I wonder if anything like this massive of a fuckup has ever happened before.There are plenty of monarchs and emperors that has fucked up, lived a decadent lifestyle above their means, put taxes and debt on the population etc. With the result being that they or their kids get overthrown, invaded etc.

But this is on a global scale

Yes it is. A 70 yr old woman alone who destroyed her own family for no reason

At least she poisoned my sister against him, with no evidence, and when I've asked my sister her reasons, she doesn't like his "attitude". The man was a professional butler and a goddamn saint, his behavior is to be as diplomatic as possible put in 200% effort for no accolades.

All I can say is his taste in women is terrible, because he remarried a carbon copy

Sears was run by retard boomers, that was there problem. The company literally owned the market for appliances and tools, they decided to push that shit aside and try to be JCPenney. They never deviated from that stupid strategy, either.

how did OP get a picture of my boss from my last job at a small business in michigan, it isnt even reverse image searchable on google
>spoopy

Well, at the very least he has you. Looks like your sister inherited your mother's cuntiness.

Check out those audiophile threads that pop up on Jow Forums sometimes if you really want to see some warped boomerisms.

>16 days until im retarded

she owns an auction company in micigan, she personally does the payroll and customer service part of the business even though she could afford to pay someone else to do it

This. I could almost forgive the greed and having to fix an entire economy and infrastucture, but I can't forgive having to do that while having to fight a God damn war to take back the country they gave away, just to have to fix it.

They can't afford to, they refinanced their houses a couple times and are still paying them off in their 60s. They will never retire and be debt slaves until they die, and we will likely share their fate.

Not as much contact with him as I should, and she's not so bad on other topics, although she did married an infantile narcisist caught up in academia which baffles me

Link?

You should kill her the day before she retires

I think this is the first time in history. Rome got really decadent, vut never in a single generation did they destroy everything for future generations.

Its not too late to fix that. Get in touch, let him know how you feel, it could be a nice thing.

>millennials
It seems like each millennial does the work of 10 boomers at the office. Has anyone else noticed this? Like a boomer accomplishes in a week and a half what takes us a day. I can’t tell if they’re just slowing down due to age, or if they were always like this

Hopefully another 40 years. Nobody is ready for the lady gaga cuck generation to hold responsibilities. Enjoy the time before the mutt gen. Or the shared bathroom with tranny gen. I forgot what you kiddos like to go by. Probably the blacked gen.

I actually checked Jow Forums for you, no audiophile thread right now. Just go there once in a while.

Yes. They are useless and lazy, can't count on them to do anything right and more often than not you have to fix whatever it is they did. Boomers are completely mediocre.

Very valid sentiments user

they sound mentally retarded. no one making that much money wouldn't plan for the future.

This is uncannily accurate with the exception of billabong shorts and Nike running shoes

Every office in the UK has fucking toads like this. They are toxic as hell, work the minimum they have to and expect to retire out of it all.

Even in tech jobs they are around, even worse in the public service.

They can barely log into a facebook account without fucking that up.

They are redundant office equipment and companies can't fire them despite them being on 6 figure salaries.

>meanwhile not contributing one iota to the company or having any sense of responsibility to justify their existence meanwhile hardworking millennials slave away for literal slave wages working extra hours because thats what is expected of us.
LOL no. If you willingly work for slave wages that is YOUR CHOICE.
If you willingly work extra hours that is YOUR CHOICE.
But, no, you're over there angry at someone who won't make the same choice you did. Kys, shitlord

FUCK BOOMERS

Attached: boomerantitrump.jpg (874x862, 125K)

>these wages are more than mils, who actually work, make in a day
Moral of story: millennials are stupid and will do the same work for less pay, LOOOOOL

ass blasted boomers.

My boss is literally going on 70 and still working. No one wants him there anymore because all he does is tell the same stories over and over again (literally will interrupt you and talk for an hour) and gets angry at the drop of a hat, almost every other day. He can't use a computer for the life of him and is always asking for help with it. I literally taught him how to copy and paste the other day. He is a cool guy but, it's time to retire. Also we work in finance so when he meets new people they are scared of working with us because they are worried about who will take over their asset management when he dies.

ITT a 20 year old's understanding of economics.

You just said that he had a stroke. Do you think that kind of medical emergency is free?

They have a huge house, this is an asset which could be leveraged to fund their retirement.

You mostly just sound jealous as fuck.

never at this point. thought for sure that by the time I reached middle age they'd be gone and Gen X and early Millennials in charge but nope, they won't give up the jobs and keep sucking the economy dry with SS and medicare on top of it all

>meanwhile hardworking millennials slave away for literal slave wages working extra hours because thats what is expected of us.
Yep, this is how it is.

Forgot to mention, he's a multimillionaire and does not need the money whatsoever. Has a huge ranch and impressive house, rents out his lake house, etc.

My dad was a baby boomer, he just died

Attached: 2FFBBBA2-F74B-44CA-94EE-FA383989E88B.png (1634x348, 66K)

Got a better resolution of that pic?

Not who you're replying to but having a stroke is considered being mentally incapacitated for certain jobs. Like being a financial adviser, or being a doctor. You could seriously fuck someone over if your brain does not work how it used to.

Yes I've see audiophile threads, just not the boomerisms mentioned

Whoa, somebody went all in.

fpbp