More unconstitutional laws from Emperor Andrew Cuomo. Who else lost their guns in a boating accident here?

thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/12/luis-valdes/new-york-senate-bill-would-require-1-million-liability-insurance-policy-for-gun-owners/

More unconstitutional laws from Emperor Andrew Cuomo. Who else lost their guns in a boating accident here?

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-100403~2.png (1080x1173, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

econlib.org/archives/2013/09/the_homage_stat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-illinois-gun-sanctuary-counties-20180506-story.html
foxnews.com/politics/sanctuary-city-for-gun-rights-washington-state-city-mulls-law-to-protect-2nd-amendment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poll_taxes_in_the_United_States#Judicial_challenge
home.nra.org/joint-statement
businessinsider.com/gun-laws-obama-has-signed-2012-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

will police officers also have to pay for this insurence?
andrew coumo has said he owns a shotgun. will he have to pay this insurance?
this will not stand up in court.

It won't pass for the simple reason that government doesn't like to use direct coercion on large numbers of people. Poor people usually don't vote, but if you piss enough of them off, they will turn out in large numbers to vote against you. It's much easier for the government to use indirect coercion.

econlib.org/archives/2013/09/the_homage_stat.html

>this will not stand up in court
Jow Forums keeps repeating this, but the courts are not striking this kind of shit down.

So glad I'm moving out of this libshit state, I feel bad for all the citizens of upper and western NY being ruled over by the city.

All hail our plutocratic kritarchy

Attached: R6gPPHCTvv-7xxEFl_PMEE9cq9D9qBQsY7z-3svtzys.jpg (960x720, 157K)

Are you retarded? Even the fucking 9th circuit is delivering unexpected 2A victories and conservative judges are flooding the courts lately.
You can't force a payment to use a right. You can't make people buy a yearly "search and siezure" exemption certificate.

Simple answer: Jow Forumsommandos in NY are pussies and will be unreliable at best in any possible coup when the Feds start this bull shit.

New York Jow Forumsomrade here. I do not obey unconstitutional laws. I don't obey New York laws. Fuck Cuomo.

Attached: Come and Take It AR.jpg (793x500, 33K)

litteral retard detected

>be OP
>massive faggot
>incapable of reading stickied rules
>post thread which breaks said rules
b&
>but i dindu nuffin! thats not about gun control!
b&

> Requires $1,000,000 liability
> $600,000 more than most liability car insurance covers
> Using homicide stats from 2010 and 2011 because NY homicide rate has dropped in the last 5 years
Based on the business model for gun insurance, if this passes, I suspect the NRA will finally get that capital boost they needed.

This will most likely get passed. But like a lot of other previous safe act laws it is unable to be enforced I.e background checks on ammo or 7 round mag limits. We will see what happens if it does I’ll have to move out

Obligatory shall not be infringed, but considering how rare it is to actually be shot (compared to car accidents) wouldn’t gun insurance be pretty goddamn cheap?

>NRA has an insurance program for this exact thing
>Cuomo shoah's it because muh feefees
>makes an insurance program that jacks up the price
>???
>profit

Even more so for the people that would be carrying that insurance. Here in Australia, the SSAA club and range membership comes with a $20 million public liability insurance, and that's like a couple hundred a year, most of which would be range and club fees, not the insurance.

you’re the massive faggot here

>state officials being subject to their own laws
user, i have some bad news

>he thinks they enforce the sticky

Attached: 1476922718708.jpg (600x655, 42K)

>no one has shot him yet
Proof that gun owners have no spine.

Isn’t it not a bad idea to have that kind of insurance though? If you grease a Tyrone there’s a good chance every cent you ever earn will be going to dem programz when his family sues you

Does this mean it's OK for people with this insurance to kill people because the insurance company is going to have to deal with the lawsuits and not the individual?

That's not the point. The point is to punish the unwashed masses for having guns.
That's precisely why the NRA's insurance program got shoah'd

When he was at the fair this year his security detail was pretty large. Lots of obvious plainclothes failing to blend in too. Still got lots of boos getting off the chair lift thing and someone yelled, “repeal the SAFE act!”

Post timestamp, ID, and any non-compliant firearm. Moldy labia is easy to say behind anonymity.

Uhh.... I dont think so.

Im on mobile and my phone is being a dick about me trying to copy the URL.

Attached: SmartSelect_20181208-093808_Chrome.jpg (1066x1654, 558K)

שַׁבָּת שָׁלוֹם. your firearms papers, please?

Attached: shomrim.jpg (1600x1200, 325K)

Mods=gods

mods are gay actually

suck my dick

Attached: 1538984024756.png (487x537, 128K)

Attached: obamagunsbitch.png (493x667, 533K)

This is pretty good actually, this will reduce gun deaths and violence like car insurance gives incentives for drivers to drive better, thereby reducing car accidents.

Cuomo is a fag.

Attached: 20181208_105155.jpg (1536x1152, 519K)

hell yeah. fuck cuomo and fuck nyc. sending good vibes from a free state

Attached: 9806568166_2729d505e3_z.jpg (640x426, 188K)

Like illegally crossing the border?

Can a yank please explain to me how sanctuary states and weed legalization is okay, whereas gun sanctuary cities in deep red states are not?
Can't Alabama for example declare itself a sanctuary city and allow its residents to bypass the feds? Just like Cali does with ICE?

We can't.
We have no lobbying power, we have no bus loads of pro-gun school children appearing on the news.

To all other US anons, buy a semi auto AK/AR while you still can.

>Jow Forums keeps repeating this, but the courts are not striking this kind of shit down.
Take the firearms first, due process second
youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

After having over 20 guns I can tell you this
The best choices for guns are:
>10mm polymer80
>AR10 pistol in .308
>Full size AK, Imported only, Romanian/Bulgarian
>Benelli m

Attached: NH.jpg (528x352, 22K)

not sure but this jumped to mind
chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-illinois-gun-sanctuary-counties-20180506-story.html
foxnews.com/politics/sanctuary-city-for-gun-rights-washington-state-city-mulls-law-to-protect-2nd-amendment

>Can't Alabama for example declare itself a sanctuary city and allow its residents to bypass the feds?
Look at what happened to Florida and Massachusetts with Republican governors who became gun grabbers and now Mitt Romney and Rick Scott just made it to the senate floor

I predict it will be declared unconstitutional. It's the same as a poll tax. Charging a fee to exercise a constitutional right.

"The 24th Amendment, ratified in 1964, abolished the use of the poll tax (or any other tax) as a pre-condition for voting in federal elections,[14] but made no mention of poll taxes in state elections.

In the 1966 case of Harper v. Virginia State Board of Elections, the Supreme Court reversed its decision in Breedlove v. Suttles to also include state elections as violating the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution. "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poll_taxes_in_the_United_States#Judicial_challenge

Attached: Dont_Tread_On_Me.gif (457x340, 210K)

Several midwest and mountain states have passed laws banning federal enforcement of gun laws and feds can be arrested for trying.

problem with your meme is that Obama was a better President for gun rights than Trump has been

Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.

home.nra.org/joint-statement

So yes, Trump is actually worse than a nigger

hello SCOTUS, yes we have another liberal faggot trying to infringe upon the 2nd amendment

>Obama tried
Stopped right there,
>tried

Obama's Gun Record Basically Consists Of Expanding Gun Owners' Rights

The Christian Science Monitor ran a very interesting piece in September comparing Barack Obama and Mitt Romney's gun control records.
In making that comparison, CSM pointed out Obama has only ever signed laws expanding gun owners' rights. One of those pro-gun laws took effect in February 2010 and allows people to carry loaded firearms into the Grand Canyon and other national parks, according to the AP.

Paul Helmke, who was at the time president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, said national parks were the safest spots in American but guns could change that. The other major pro-gun law Obama signed allows Amtrak passengers to carry guns in checked baggage, reversing a ban that was put in place after 9/11, according to USA Today.

In addition to signing pro-gun laws, the Chicago Tribune has pointed out, Obama also failed to make good on a campaign promise to close a loophole that let some people buy guns without background checks.

It's not so shocking then that the Brady Campaign gave Obama an F in January 2010.

businessinsider.com/gun-laws-obama-has-signed-2012-12

Legally speaking, neither sanctuary states nor weed are okay. It’s just the feds don’t have to willingness to do something about it.

Can't have that specific legislative talk of guns on Jow Forums happen

get yourself a jig and stop playing their game

Why are Republicans the biggest Gun Grabbers?

Ronald Reagan bans open carry, restricts machine guns
Mitt Romney bans AR-15s
Marco Rubio red flag confiscation
Rick Scott bans 18-20 yr olds from all firearms
Trump pushes to classify bump stocks as a machine guns that were approved by Obama

Attached: 5D-JIG15-2T.jpg (400x300, 58K)