Daily reminder that arguing politics is pointless...

Daily reminder that arguing politics is pointless. There is no way you can reform any political system in the West in the appropriate fashion without a major collapse in society.

We should be focused on self improvement and educating our families. The best form of political activism you can engage in is forming real friends. The ultimate would be living nearby these friends and creating a community. All of which would have to be done on the down low.

You must try your best to be physically prepared for the collapse and work on improving your soul.

Modern political discussion debate is essentially meaningless. There is no way any Western nation is going to democratically elect any white nationalists into power.

Whatever type of government that emerges from the collapse...it doesn't really matter as long as it protects whites and gives them the rights to be strong and free within realistic limits. A monarchy could do this, a NatSoc government could do this, a Republic could ever do this. It doesn't really matter.

Can you own land? Do you have the right to defend yourself? Can you stop an invasion of foreign hordes? Are western traditions/culture protected and looked to be preserved? Thats really what matters. Economics is really secondary

Attached: 1543632245902.jpg (900x900, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been saying this for while.
Sort out the globalists and forigners and then we can go back to squabbling over secondary issues like democracy or the economy.

True but I don't even think our current systems will even really let us deal with the problems

America is becoming Brazil

The entire 'white' world is becoming Brazil.
Our current systems are a massive pyramid scheme to enrich the elites.
The instituions are our enemies.
A collapse is neccesary so we can rebuild.
I (and others) have been preparing for the eventual end.

thats all you can really do in the end. No amount of political activism is going to change that.

The real question is...do we let the system collapse or do we accelerate the collapse?

Either way it goes down inflames, the faster the better most likely.
There's very little you can do to slow it down or speed it up really in this country.
Conservative or Labour, the country marches to its death.
The only way I could see accelerationism working here would be devolution or seperation movements such as those in Scotland or Wales.
I'm just content to watch it burn, maybe save a few people on the way along.

>seperation movements

I think you are looking at it too politically, the collapse is going to have to be much deeper than just national boundaries

Attached: 1543627591241.jpg (400x291, 12K)

This. Politics have been limited to a certain range. We’re ruled by a regime with no way to vote out of it. Acting like one side is different for lowering or raising taxes by 5% is a joke. If you want to support white nationalism, you need to focus on increasing white birth rates without government help.

This

Political debate in itself is pure poison to the mind of any people.

People are not political, people are at most pathological and politics gives them an excuse to express their pathological urges without being labled as such.

You seem to missunderstand.
The break up of the country would accelerate the eventual collapse as it would divide the country politically and prevent cohesion.
A death spiral if you will.
I don't care what happens to Ireland, Wales or Scotland, but if the UK breaks up it makes destorying the centeral gov easier.

Take the GeorgeCarlin or the Witcherpill and realize that it doesn't matter shit, the only way to win a rigged game is not to participate in it.

>“I mistook stars reflected in a pond at night for those in the sky.” ― Andrzej Sapkowski, Time of Contempt

Attached: geralt-of-rivia-wallpaper-800x600.jpg (800x600, 98K)

>all those diva bitch tears

I relish that western desperation. Atleast now youre starting to realize how fucked you are.

user you don’t realize we are already past these points. We must seek refuge in strategic positions. Our grandchildren will live the borrow this societiy is leading to. Give them best chance to survive and help others

>relish western desperation

Why? What part did we play in causing this? We were born in the decline

sorry my bad

But would they elect a communist?
I've been saying this for a while now: People don't like white nationalism, but for some reason people are more friendly and open towards Communism. What we need to do is rebrand our political philosophy and hijack the whole marxist movement (this could be done by just spamming "Jow Forums is marxist" ). The end goal of nationalism, after all, is to eliminate the exploitation of our people and be strong as a collective,
right?

Yes but we stumbled upon the truth and did nothing. The slaves of this society will suffer their fate one way or another. We get to choose responsibility, duty. All of us might not make it but atleast some will

Communism is unnatural. It destroys spirituality and tells you that you cannot own things that are clearly yours by right of work.

>did nothing
What is there to do?

>What part did we play in causing this?

>a life of inaction, not learning, not improving, not acting, just enjoying your consumerist life

You werent born in the decline. You ARE the decline.

>You ARE the decline.
Was in Budapest last summer. So this goes both ways.

>no U

Yeah right. We are fighting back against feminism, SJWs, migrations and all the societal cancers, vote on right wing parties, continue to voice unpopular truths despite hundreds of millions of brainwashed drones and the organizations feeding off them, the UN and the EU first opposing us while you wholeheartedly embrace this kind of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

the truth hurt my feelings bro

Nope, you should follow the example of your spiritual leader, Adolph Hitler, and just let go. Have some honor and spill some blood, your own. Don’t think, don’t wait. When it got tough, he didn’t hold back nor was he a winny lil bitch, he had courage. He shot his woman and then himself if he couldn’t have it on his terms. So should all of us honorable caucasians all over the world. Die with honor!

This, NPCs are so hardwired that when you tell them the truth their circuits go all over the place and will have nobody to blame except you

>we are

Yeah because you live in a nation untouched by non-white immigration and get to watch (via internet) what is happening to the west.

None of us were alive in the 1960s and had any level of power to allow millions upon millions of non-white non-Christians into the country

Brazilian subhuman here. Boomers and jews have the "order from chaos" motto so even if the collapse happens, they may win (just like USSR post-collapse).

Let accelerationalism run it's course.

>be me, sort of
>talking to my mom about Jow Forumsitics
>she's watching Fox News coverage of Gilet Jaune
>'somehow' israel comes up
>"I don't have a problem with anybody lol"
>"Everyone has a different opinion"
>can't get her to notice that she's not forming valid arguments; her logic isn't following
>a little more of me dies inside and I tell her women shouldn't vote
lol

Attached: 5145435432523.jpg (1422x832, 91K)

the entire western political platform is more of entertainment than anything. Its all fabricated noise. It will never change, even after a collapse. They need to give the people a purpose by letting us think our votes matter. Meanwhile money buys power.

The boomers will die soon and the Jews are racemixing out of existance.
There's also a whole lot more pissed off white working class then there are Jews.

>Yeah because you live in a nation untouched by non-white immigration and get to watch (via internet) what is happening to the west.

Are you retarded? Do you know about gypsies? We have been kept off the map for centuries and 67% of our lands lost to immigration. We are not "getting to watch" anything, we were right on the middle of the migration route in 2015 and had to forcefully close it despite the entire virtue signalling western world screeching at us. But we went through it because we knew we could actually achieve things if we tried, instead of just whining and blaming "society" or those mysterious elites westcucks love to blame when they turn out to be too lazy to actually participate in something. Even if you feel frustrated about your nation and your culture dying all you do is eat some shitty dominoes pizza, jerk off and play fortnite or some shit to the morning. You are comfortable with your failure and internet activism provides enough of an outlet for your disgruntled reeeees. Even the best of you can only just wewuz about your empires and draw maps like youre playing EU4.

At this point I hate westcucks more than your immigrants conquering your land and your women with their dicks. You lazy, depressed, virtue signalling fucks deserve everything whats happening to you

>participate in something

Like what? Getting arrested and going to a federal rape me in the ass prison?

Evola was right when he said to ride the tiger.

You complain about the "western world" bitching at you and thats 100% true...but you government isn't owned by Israel and staffed by California commies and mulattos. You don't have a massive population of non-whites who are prodded by Jews into hating the people that built this nation.

Our problems are different but in both cases we really have no control over the government. You talk about things your nation did...but you didn't do shit to stop the immigrants.

That's the point. Rework it to say "Spirituality is essential and people can't live without it". The ideal end goals of Communism are one in the same with nationalism.

It also doesn't matter because in the end spirituality comes back, always.

>Like what? Getting arrested and going to a federal rape me in the ass prison?

Yes, exactly that. You all should have been doing that decades ago but you just keep retreating and dying a death of a thousand cuts, continously giving more and more way to the leftists and their political correctness instead of just refusing to participate.

>but you government isn't owned by Israel and staffed by California commies and mulattos.

It is and it was.

>You don't have a massive population of non-whites who are prodded by Jews into hating the people that built this nation.

We do and they do. In fact, we have a higher percentage of jews/natives than any other nation in the world after israel. They were also in total control as little as ten years ago.

>Our problems are different but in both cases we really have no control over the government

But we do because we did not bitch out and accepted the offer for the easy, comfortable suffering and cultural death,

>You talk about things your nation did...but you didn't do shit to stop the immigrants.

Except, you know, building the wall in two months, vetoing any and all EU motions for quotas and "hotspots", going against the UN attempts to make migration a human right and so on.

You are so used to passivity and stewing in defeatism that the fact someone can successfully resist makes you aware and angry about how much of a failure you are. Your country was literally given a carte blanche to control the world in 1991 and all you have managed to make is this.

No shit, ask your Imam about it.

Its all over for your country you little turd.

Attached: 1533659880120.jpg (1080x1258, 755K)

>decades ago
everyone on Jow Forums is teens to early 30s

Ill agree with you on the getting arrested thing

>building the wall in 2 months, vetoing

Your government did this not you personally. We all want Trump to build the wall its why we voted for him and yet we cant get anything done from our government

I’m afraid, if our society collapse, others, like China, India, Russia, will immediately come and take all they can.

Attached: 7CA05012-DC31-46E0-BA18-66B7A5746CAA.jpg (850x565, 68K)

>everyone on Jow Forums is teens to early 30s

So? Just because boomers and generation X bitched out it means you can just openly shit on everything and whine about why things are not improving? Imagine how easy it could have been to stamp out this whole neomarxist shit even 10 years ago but you did nothing. Imagine if any of the counterculture movements, even the online ones for your slacktivist asses like Gamergate succeeded and managed to provide a counter-opinion to the prevailaing cultural zeitgeist. But no, you and millions and millions of others of your generation were lazy shits who still can only whine about why things are so baaaaad.

>Your government did this not you personally.

Backtracking from "you didnt do shit to stop the migrants" I see? You know you can influence what your government does, right?

this will be the scariest part. Once America goes down its going to be a huge shit show blood bath. At least you won't have to do will a civil war on top of a foreign invasion

>Die with honor!
Kys has nothing to do with honor.
Die in a battle with sword in your hands!

Attached: 250E504F-252F-4F00-B959-2C350DDF67C2.png (700x400, 459K)

>women shouldn't vote
Unmarried women shouldn’t vote

Im not backtracking just clarifying. I watched videos of you guys putting up those huge barbed wire walls. I was happy for you. But you personally didn't put any of that up yourself.

Theoretically you can influence your government but in reality you cannot. If you live in a Red/Blue state you can only work within that system.

A Republican can influence policies in a Republican controlled state. If you are fucked in live in a liberal state you can bitch all you want and your representative can laugh at you and do nothing with your complaints

I think you are right though...Western passivity and apathy is fucking gay. Everyone wants a change but if you stand up your life will be destroyed...and no one wants to have their life destroyed without friends or a group to back them up in prison. You would be a lone wolf and get yourself killed in the pen.

>Theoretically you can influence your government but in reality you cannot.

That thinking is textbook learned helplessness. You have been conditioned to be as obedient and compliant as possible. Even when youre "rebelling" its either being an anarchist, a larper or an edgy internet nazi

>Western passivity and apathy is fucking gay. Everyone wants a change but if you stand up your life will be destroyed...and no one wants to have their life destroyed without friends or a group to back them up in prison. You would be a lone wolf and get yourself killed in the pen.

Yes.As I said, everyone is just too comfortable, too sated with trite bullshit to actually do anything. As little as not accepting PC shit would be enough.

I hear you but what do you think is better

1. To fight a political battle you cannot win and spend years in jail, end up raped or dead

2. Have a family, turn your home into a self sustaining fortress, start developing a friend group and have white kids

The West is so far gone at this point that no amount of politics is going to solve anything...because we still have MILLIONS of nonwhites in this country. No political system is going to permit a long term solution to this problem without massive civil unrest or a war

Our future is clear...it is probably death, might as well give ourselves a fighting chance. Its about picking battles wisely not retreating and doing nothing

>I approve your message

Attached: VargSmile.jpg (215x235, 7K)

thank you daddy