I want to know Jow Forums's opinion on this

I want to know Jow Forums's opinion on this

Attached: article.png (1016x927, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_0q_CXl41s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get your shit together poland. if you stop being based we're going back to making screen-doors on submarines jokes again.

GAS THE KIKES

I got my Polish solar-powered flashlight. That one might not have aged so well given the current technology.

Pls, don't. Polish jokes are classic and should be preserved as a cultural heritage

youtube.com/watch?v=2_0q_CXl41s

Polish prime Minister has Jewish aunt on his mother side. He is by Talmudic law a jew

You better slap the shit out of your Prime Minister and tell him to stop being such a kike loving faggot.

Poland's ruling party LARPs as nationalists because they keep out Muslims, yet imports poos and bangladeshis for cheap labor and pay for ZOG military bases on Pooish soil

I fucking hate the PiSraelites, and I hate the fucking elderly people who vote them because they think that they are catholic and make literally anything good for Poland.

We're safe we promise, why don't you come visit our camps?

Rounding them up again

Nobody voted for him. He replaced the likeable PM Szydło by the end of 2017 for some (((unknown reasons))).

Ya right cuck u just want jewish BVLLs to fuck your country

Jews created Europe.

We have showers

PiS are populists who only want to be in power just to profit. I hate them, and I hate the retarded elderly people and who believe that they are patriotic in any way.

>inb4 PO is worse
So what, both are shit tier. If you vote for either PiS or PO you are fucking up Poland.

Why wasn't Christ born in Poland?
Because they couldn't find three wisemen and a virgin.

jew

>if you stop being based we're going back to making screen-doors on submarines jokes again
The origin of those is german. It's from nazi propaganda about Poles that Germans brought to USA after WW2. Hollywood has always been far left, left hates Poland and Poles so they started spreading it in movies, TV, etc.

based

Attached: Mateusz-Morawiecki.-3rd-from-left-holding-a-document-honoring-rescuers-of-Jews-at-Warsaw-Zoo-on-Sept (1646x1085, 891K)

I'm not a Jew. I'm making fun of your country for being cucks to the Jew. My country is too. It's OK Poland. Just be ready to burn it all down.

TYLKO KORWIN!

Poles infiltrating the jews, typical

You know that there is 40 mln of German Americans and only 10 mln of Polish Americans. No wonder that they managed to influence American 'culture' with their prussian jokes

Korwin is a clown. Ruch Narodowy is the only way.

(But they both will be starting from the same list to Europarliament so it doesn't matter for now)
This (((government))) wasn't literally elected by anyone. The party made a retarded decision in 2017 to (((reconstruct))) the government and since that we see the biggest migration and cucking to jews.

he is a commie, the day of the rope will come

Poland is long bastion for kikes, John Pope II sank bioethics to the ground, even E Michael jones points to how Jan Pawel equates the two separate covenants.

And they all got fucked into supporting anglos in both world wars, germans in US are germs nothing more, just like current ones cucked into hating their ancestry, germans are a disease

JP2 tried to fix relations with every religion (including Judaism and Islam), this was the only naive point of his pontificate.

Hopefully it's 4d chess and they're just trying to lure them back to the camps.

Free meals
Free accomodation
Free showers
What else do you need?

Friendly reminder Orthodox (TRUE) Jews are against Israel. Either The polish PM is a friend of the Jews or a friend of Israel. He cannot be both.

Attached: 559C87A5-BFD7-4B3D-903E-1B864873BE94.jpg (701x438, 49K)

Pro-Jewish white nationalism is the future.

Attached: ph0qn3i14u4z.png (460x480, 69K)

Some are against, some are pro. That's exactly like with this Polish proverb about a rabbi: One rabbi would say "yes", the other rabbi would say "no"