What was the point?

What was the point?

Attached: Qanon-1.jpg (600x350, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5976775955001/?#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 20181122_143047.jpg (689x1071, 334K)

Chinese disinformation campaign
VOTL (victory of the light)
COBRA
Think
Do your own research
Trump wouldn't want this

boomers gonna boom

MAGA you disbelievers! MAGA I say!
>Trump goes on Twitter daily talking about things that never actually happen
>Trump's kosher justice department targeting all his supporters
MAGA 2020

at first i thought q was just someone having fun larping but i'm almost positive now that it's actual feds trying to subvert the right.

Get people thinking along the right tracks. Soft disclosure of stuff we already knew, just showing normies where to look and getting (((some people))) very upset.
Why does nobody ask the Trump admin about this? The media is not at all oblivious to the Q phenomenon.

Project Alamo

All major news outlets monitor Q posts. My uncle works for a major paper in the Northeast, he is the social media director and he always jokes with me how some of the wires relay Q posts as they come in.

Keep people occupied with endless riddles and guessing games, barking up every wrong tree in the forest. They only need to distract people for so long and then most people will distract themselves.

Endless games, endless busywork, keeping everybody spinning their wheels and going nowhere quick. Ask why you need to do all this homework and riddle solving if the answer at the end is always, "just sit back and watch the fireworks."

And then there's never any fireworks.

Attached: download (2).jpg (624x531, 391K)

Then why nobody asks President to confirm Q.

Majority point is to condition the sleepy people and give them the crumbs to wake them up without revolt when the time is come.

Q IS REAL
WWG1WGA
Stop disbelieving in Q

>Talking like it's over

Worthless thread. It goes in all fields.

to destroy any grassroot movements and label them as rightwing nazis.

Attached: Dt5n_SsXQAMMbhe.jpg large.jpg (640x427, 51K)

The "Gold " standard of Fake News Journal-terrorism.
Never ask a question that you may not like the answer to. Once truth is out there it cant be undone.

Faggot thread detected.

Yep

Trump is a subverted kike

it was just a way of using the meme power of Jow Forums to inject the idea into the public, oddly that part worked. It's still coming down to waiting for Trump to release his "counter" to the Mueller prob, which will probably rely heavily on the IG reports of all this bullshit from the last 2 years (or longer)
Trump has the det*nator in his hand waiting for the time to come.
The IG has the dirt, Trump will declassify.

Guerrilla marketing by/for Trump 2020 campaign

>China would reference God.

An inside joke of the global elite.

The point was to get blackpilled boomers to vote. Clearly it jumped the shark.

video.foxnews.com/v/5976775955001/?#sp=show-clips
What song is this? Is Hillary actually in trouble or is this just more drumpfkin retardation?

Shills say Trump confirming Q would end his presidency, which makes you wonder, why won't his enemies force him to address it.

Race war worldwide soon
Jews on the run
The ovens are being created
Q

to make the Jews squirm

Really activates the almonds

Literally no one knows