You guys realize how badly shits going to be fucked in the future?

You guys realize how badly shits going to be fucked in the future?
Demographics really are destiny

Attached: IMG_1387.jpg (648x992, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
futurism.com/genetic-idiocracy-genes-associated-with-high-education-are-becoming-rarer/
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/
unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/nor-breeding-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/paper-review-icelandic-dysgenics/
unz.com/akarlin/dysgenic-deutschland/
unz.com/akarlin/cicerone-on-dysgenic-decline/
unz.com/akarlin/frito-effect/
youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U
qz.com/1013714/one-metric-shows-that-race-in-america-is-about-to-experience-a-dramatic-shift/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2635&v=845hlC_BqCM
fbi.gov/wanted/topten/santiago-mederos
theblaze.com/news/2015/08/05/california-city-council-meeting-erupts-after-two-illegal-immigrants-are-appointed-to-commissions-you-are-out-of-order
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CIVIL WAR NOW

Idiocracy is becoming reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
futurism.com/genetic-idiocracy-genes-associated-with-high-education-are-becoming-rarer/
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/
unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/nor-breeding-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/paper-review-icelandic-dysgenics/
unz.com/akarlin/dysgenic-deutschland/
unz.com/akarlin/cicerone-on-dysgenic-decline/
unz.com/akarlin/frito-effect/

Attached: dysgenicdecline.png (6460x3455, 1.91M)

>asians vote more democratic than latino
does asian include arabs and north africans? or did the east asians betray white people?

>Asians cant decide between freedom and communist dictatorship
Not surprising, really

Its worse than most realize. Things are gonna go real bad real fast once the boomers start dying off in large numbers about 10 years from now.

Attached: average age.png (599x451, 56K)

holy fuck, i didn't know it was this bad.
may god be with your country

You have had years to get your demographic situation under control but have ignored it until its too late.

Young, second generation Asians have been co-opted and brought into the progressive fold through terms like "benevolent prejudice" and shit like that. I saw this coming as I was sitting in college my senior year "learning" this shit against my will. The whole time it was an obvious power grab to me. The left constantly tries to snap up demographic groups. Its their entire strategy. Asians were compromised through academics on account of the fact that they consume massive amounts of academic literature as fact and, despite being high IQ, do not always excel at critical thinking and can be led through "logic" if given the wrong assumptions.

Fuck boomers. They were the whites who gave the country away. Muh medicare, muh medicaid, muh social security, muh feminism, muh civil rights movement; all boomers. Traitors before enemies.

Yet your Republican party continues to ship them in by the millions.

>56
This isn't even real lmao

>niggers and Mexicans are going to be too dumb to know how to combat China

FUCK

Attached: 1537485602326.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

Yes, and they fail to do anything to effectively reach out to them aside from the usual economic arguments. The closest the mainstream right will get to appealing to tribalism, one of the strongest human impetuses, with Asians is to point out Harvard admissions requirements and shit. The Republican party has always been inept. They are either neocons who use similar tricks or they are overly principled fucks who assume they are talking with reasoned adults capable of rationalizing things the same way they do and not just a throbbing mob of ever-darkening NPCs. Its pathetic, yes, but they are the only alternative on the ballot atm.

>Idiocracy is becoming reality.

True. I mean Donald Trump is the President of the United States. Think about that for a minute.

Still better than Hillary.
Think about that for a minute.

>Demographics really are destiny
But muh guns and muh freedom.

Traditional conservatism is going to go extinct by the middle of the century. The new dynamic will be between liberals and Fascists.

He tried taking water from toilets, but it's Secretary Not Sure who finds himself in the toilet now. And as history pulls down its pants and prepares to lower ITS ASS onto Not Sure's head, it will be Daddy Justice who will be crapping on him THIS TIME.

Using fake News in your Pic to try to backup your facts Good Job Moron!

You need to understand that the current economic system is killing you as a people. How can Mexico who is such a poor nation produce more children than the entirety of North America.
Whites spend most of their time working instead of providing children and it is going to kill them as a demographic. The demmand for cheaper and cheaper labor to provide more and more for your aristocratic classes
will cause capitalism to collapse under its own contradictions. This demographic decline is just one of those contradictions.
I don't follow the belief that Democrats will have a demographic majority they have an advantage with some Demographic groups but when they fail to deliver, just like the Republicans, it will fracture their base into pieces.

Asians are THE CLASSIC brainwashed insects

This is a weird graph

Our future is apartheid.

Yes glowniggers, the majority of posters in this board who have been here since chocolate Rambo have realized that dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed is the only option in the future. I’m enjoying my admittedly boring, shitty life with my gf right now before I have to leave her to make some windchimes.

Is it fake? Yo op you got source?

This is the future:
youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U

We'll be back to mud huts within 200 years thanks to the Marxists.

>"All Asians and spics and nogs are brainwashed bug people!!! *lights cross on fire*"
>"Why do all these bug people vote for Democrats???"

What did Romney do to get the spic vote?

He called ¡JEB!

Also, Romney's dad was a Mexican.

This but unironically

Attached: 29744721_193196294622098_4030620402265288325_o.jpg (1440x1591, 134K)

Man it feels good to be a Democrat. Even though we lost in 2016, Republicans are still furious at everything all the time, because you know that ultimately you're fighting a losing battle. Republicans are the party of the past, but the future is inevitable.

Get gassed.

It's not the average, or the median, but the mode. This could be real. This site claims it is.

qz.com/1013714/one-metric-shows-that-race-in-america-is-about-to-experience-a-dramatic-shift/

You sound scared.

I don't care who supports what party, I just want all the tough decisions to get swept under the rug, done and over with.

There is too much public discord. Too many opinions and not enough action. STFU and let the government do its fucking job.

Poverty breeds faster than prosperity. Niggers and Mexicans are the embodiment of this. There could be a famine and this wouldn't change. It does have to do with time spent at work, but just with one half of the population. Women. Men could work all they had to if women were home. Latino women and nigresses either don't work or work part time jobs that enable them to function as a home body. Thus, they are more available to reproduce. The fall of capitalism is not due to alternatives being economically competitive, its that the alternatives breed poverty which, in turn, leads to idolatry and massive reproductive rates (see Africa, where babies are born constantly and are starving from day one). You can either have women work AND insulate yourself from shitty breeding demographics through immigration restrictions, an impossibility in a multiracial society already infested with gibs, or you need women at home so you can keep up. That or, you know, cut off ALL gibsmedats so the poverty breeders achieve the same results as they would in their home countries (disease, starvation, etc).

just look at the 20th century. same thing occurred then. we've already been through this as a nation. Republicans were pretty much shut out of Congress from 1930-1990.

>let's sit back and let the psychopaths chosen to rule over in a blatant display of political theater continue to ruin our country

why is it acceptable to call one group "whites" but the other has to be referred to as "african-americans"?

Why cheer for the death of your own country?

You give politicians more credit than their worth. Most of the damage is being done by citizens.

No they aren’t they are a projection based on assumptions. Knobhead.

I really don't hold any hope for the pro white movement in America you have your priorities all kinds of fucked up and just want to continue the boomer economic model of last century that lead to your demographic collapse.

Yeah not so sure about that.

Attached: fertilitydeclinesrace-w640.png (500x388, 15K)

>does asian include arabs and north africans?
Actually, they are counted as "white"
> did the east asians betray white people?
It's always been whites vs. everyone else. They didn't betray white people

I understand why you can elect some dumb spike like occasio cortez. Fuck america were not the best,but i am not sure i will enjoy the chinesse century.

This nation is doomed. Literally the only way we could even slow down its death at this point would be to
>repeal the Immigration Act of 1965
>end DACA
>criminalize Sanctuary Cities
>end catch and release
>repeal the 14th Amendment
>build the Wall

And of course (((they))) won't let any of that actually happen, which leaves us with either a Civil War (which (((they))) also won't let happen) or accepting that we've lost.

typical kike posting

Your government counts Hispanic whites as non white tho ... which is really really dumb. Wouldn't surprise me if it is the Democrats who are doing this and WN are too stupid to see that they are getting DnC.

Attached: Latino American.png (760x392, 124K)

Expect multiple parties to be actual contenders in the future. If Trump was a reflections of people being sick and fucking tired of the system, as was Obama.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2635&v=845hlC_BqCM

The only damage being done by the citizens is through complacency while our nation is sold off piece by piece, year by year, instead of doing something about it until it was too late.

Comparing the rate of a change to the actual rate is useless.
Going from 8 kids per woman to 6 kids per woman is a larger decrease than going from 1.3 kids to 1.1 kids, but what matters is they are still having 6 kids compared to 1.1.

There will be a civil war at some point and the US will balkanize. We aren't far from it now. All it will take is a catalyst and this country will burn like hell.

Hispanic whites are nonwhite 90% of the time.

If you think that's bad, we already had a professional actor and two niggers as Presidents.

Siegeculture.biz
SPEARS ON HIGH!
DO OR DIE!

Except that's not true that's just your feelings, you are being an emotional women.
Okay sure rate of change is important when you are dealing with totals, you also have to factor in compression.
For example.
Having 3 children by the age of thirty vs having three children by the age of forty gives one demography an advantage over the other.
How ever when you are dealing with birth rates you have to remember that 2.1 is the base line any major decline is going to hit harder than those who suffer minor declines.
so going from 1.9 to 1.8 tfr is not as bad as going from 2.2 to 1.9 tfr

virus

Oh and then there is demography according to ideology as well.

Attached: tfr libs-con.png (1000x800, 45K)

>Let me tell you about your country
I don't tell you that Mauri savages are white do I?

Keep crying like an emotional women instead of arguing with data.

fbi.gov/wanted/topten/santiago-mederos
>Race
>White (Hispanic)

Attached: preview.jpg (320x400, 14K)

- genetic engineering
- the Left will eventually turn on asians.
- Latinos will eventually become rightwing and become whiter.

they deserve worse

Attached: gastarbeiter.jpg (2680x311, 133K)

Nothing is being sold, just rented for a while in some way shape or form.

Just stop borrowing from corporations and see how far that takes you and all your little friends.

What does germany deserve to have accepted millons of foreigh immigrant two or three years ago. Stop blaming other of your mistake. USA does not force you to act like faggot.

>asians turn more conservative following the example of the roof koreans
kek

Its an observable fact white Hispanics are just greasy brown spics in the US. That is self reporting you know.

Attached: texas-most-wanted-criminals_0154.png (1536x2048, 2.01M)

>what are visible minorities.
Here is a black Hispanics according to you.

Attached: Ana de Armas.jpg (2500x1721, 599K)

He's just citing numbers, Pedro. No need to be part of a country to analyze data.

Black Hispanic actress Cameron Diaz, they are all brown right?
See i can play this stupid game with you.

Attached: Cameron Diaz.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Two separate discussions user

>These famous actors are representative of spics

Attached: LA.webm (480x360, 2.98M)

You know i can show you White Maoris if you want right? just argue with data i am not citing self reported Identity. This sin;t self reported it is a fucking DNA test

Hapa here, wasn't like people didn't try. My father had been divorced twice and was a shitpile of a human being before I came about. Granted he was a horrible person until the end, still no woman here would have given him the time of day. The only men here I know who are happily married who are average in looks and wealth married asians or mexicans, every one I knew who married a white woman ended up being cheated on and divorced. Lots of my friends had shit childhoods and grew up around divorce yet were willing to give women here a shot. Dude, women here for the most part are entitled sluts who now only have known since birth the system and society favors them, but have now found ways to further make it work in their favor. Look at shit like #metoo, the response from wallstreet is practical yet really sad. Also look at the CDC report, it's mostly white men dragging the numbers down with suicide and opioid abuse, in 10 or so years your going to see a shitload of women start having health issues not to mention not having kids. Medfag, I see a lot of women in their 40s and 50s ending up with shit health and end up living in shared housing and in some cases nursing homes or on the street. Those who have kids never see them, the daughters are continuing the cycle and the sons are either in jail or dead. All this is happening with our current system about to go broke from having to care for all the elderly on medicare, one the money runs out, my prediction is a fuckton of suicides. We won't be able to provide the high cost of care that has enabled people to live for decades or more, albeit unnaturally.

tldr, dude men tried, not their fault women chose to be entitled sluts who didn't have the foresight to see this coming.

>These criminals are representative of spics
You are arguing like a women. Use actual fucking data.

Attached: wtf amireading.jpg (540x433, 37K)

Giving women the franchise to vote was a huge fucking mistake. I think Democracy overall is a mistake as you just keep extending the franchise to garner more votes. Before the end they will extend the voting franchise to people that don't even live in your country and pay taxes. Screenshot this. It is the natural progression and it wont change. You will see 12 year olds being given the vote because it benefits one party over another.

Wow a bunch of mixed mongrels according to 23and me! Much convincing.

That is data. Those are white Hispanics according to the US census.

>Nordicist with actual brain damage

Attached: Map_of_skin_hue_equi.png (1000x500, 284K)

Already happening.
theblaze.com/news/2015/08/05/california-city-council-meeting-erupts-after-two-illegal-immigrants-are-appointed-to-commissions-you-are-out-of-order

>You guys realize how badly shits going to be fucked in the future?
>Demographics really are destiny
Yeah, we do realize. Why the fuck do you think we're all here trying to stop it?

Attached: 1543934929088.jpg (800x480, 47K)

I'm a 25 yo black male. Ama

Attached: when-white-people-552w5g.jpg (600x366, 33K)

I also blame the tendancy of American men to let women and their daughters just shit all over them. Hawaiian mom kept my brothers and me and myself in line, she now admits she's glad she never had a daughter. She's said she always tried to be nice but is shocked at the BS that men let their daughters get away with. Personally, I blame the 60's. I don't think it was so much women being able to vote/have rights, other societies enabled women, it was the selfishness and entitlement of people here that led us to where we are. Look at Germany and France, both have lower divorce rates than here and in the case of Germany abortion is more or less a crime after the first trimester, even then there's a fuckton of red tape to go through. In Bayernland (Bavaria) they are still very Catholic, it's like the Texas of Germany.

I think its safe to say that USA will be completely hispanic country by the end of the century.

Only whites remaining will be the rich ones, the rest working class is simply going to be gutted my demographics.

Why are you a nigger

why are you so violent?

Tell me about the black experience in America?

Where is my bike

what's it like having no culture and essentially only existing because the white man pulled you off your island and gave you a job, which you most likely do not have now since being freed?

unless we start forcing them to get their tubes tied yeah pretty much; we basically reward them and increase their income for shitting out even more worthless bean scum. I still don't know why we haven't shut off gibs for illegals yet. It's really the only reason they are able to do what they do here.

That's really going to suck for women in the coming decade or so. I think another thing about #metoo is a chance to get at chads shekels. Once all this shit backfires and they've really started to age they're going to figure out real fast that the men they ignored have either married asians/hispanics, gone gay or overdosed/killed themselves. I work with a lot of hispanics, they're the only ones having kids. It's sad man, many of the younger ones don't speak spanish but their lifestyles remind me of old school, wholesome white families. Meanwhile whenever I go for a run the majority of homeless people I see are white men with the ocasional white woman with a sign, in 10 years that's going to flip. Imagine the hell women will feel when they realize that there are literally no white men left. It sucks for us, we can see the white women in front of us but we know they're mostly whores, it's another matter when there are pretty much no white men around period.

it's not called great tribulation for nothing
moron.

show the chart showing education and be even more amazed

Maybe, the birth rates for hispanics is going down in the USA, hell even Mexico. Once they get here they tend to bleach. Hell a lot of em even quit being Catholic, they become evangelical or Mormon.

>or did the east asians betray white people?
you yellow fever faggots should be the first on the rope, how can you live in 2018 and think anyone is your ally?

F

Hispanic Birth rate in America has already peaked.