Gun licenses skyrocket by 130% in Germany as security situation worsens massively

Germany has issued nearly 600,000 weapons licenses in 2017, representing an increase of 130 percent since 2014, according to figures published on Friday by Redaktionsnetzwerk Deutschland (RND), which supplies a number of German dailies with content. In 2014, only 261,332 new licenses were issued.

The rise has been attributed to growing public insecurity, most notably with an increase in terror attacks and public rapes on European soil since 2015.

But some are afraid that more weapons in citizens' hands could make things worse. "We must be careful not to get American conditions in Germany," said Jörg Radek, deputy chairman of police union GdP, referring to rampant gun violence in the US. "There is a danger that weapons will not be used properly and that their owners will endanger themselves."

Attached: 15DFB469-830E-4859-82FA-04E7F6D35198.jpg (1121x1121, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_civilian_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America is the only country in the world where you can get guns, kys dumbass

>referring to rampant gun violence in the US
Then stop importing Africans

How do protection laws work in Germany? If someone attacks you, can you legally shoot to stop the attack?

they are probably buying all that machinery so that they can force mahmood to "rape" their daughters at gunppoint

you cucks are done. its over, you are finished, extinct.

i dont even think genociding jews and shitskins will save you at this point.

you are worse than sweden

>"We must be careful not to get American conditions in Germany,"
Wow that’s pretty racist!

They're only worried about school shootings happening because they're full of non-German kids.

>the idea of people possibly hurting themselves is worse than being raped, murdered, or robbed by migrants

Yes you can. But dont quote me on attacks that happen outside. You probably dont get fucked if you kill to defend yourself but you will get a judical asswhooping for taking your gun outside (aside on the way to the gun range).
If I remember right you need an extra licence for concealed carrying that you only get if your lifes in danger due organized crime/you name it.

Well, 600,000 Germans, who previously were not packing guns, got guns in Germany to make sure they can defend themselves in the upcoming civil war. And that is JUST 2017.

Germans can’t be racist.

Attached: E2B2A17C-9AA9-471D-81B6-0A3968572D29.png (1920x1715, 44K)

>journalist is too scared to put up a picture of a real gun
pottery

t. Retard

@ amerifucks: here's what it takes to be licensed to own a firearm at home:

>you need to be part of a gun club and shoot regularly
>you have to fullfill a yearly quota of practice sessions
>you have to pay for your clubmembership
>after 1 year, you can apply for ownership
>thorough background check
>after they pass you, you can purchase a low caliber semi auto gun that you applied for.
>you are required to purchase a vault in which you have to keep your firearm
>they do yearly random checks where they ring at your door and make sure you keep it in there properly
>you still have to be part of a gun club and do practice
>license has to be renewed every two years.
>you may ONLY fire your gun at shooting ranges.

Now, americans, why aren't YOU doing this?

Because countries like Canada or the Czech Republic dont have nearly as much regulation as you but are just as safe. Im im favor of licensing, UBC's, and red flag laws (as long as the burden of proof is on the state). Nothing more.

Because they're not retarded.

None of this points stops potential mass shooter. It doesn't stop gang violence either since hoods would go for their own shooting clubs and let their fellas own weapons.
Now question is why do you even own firearm in germany if you can't even protect your own house ?

Attached: 35aeeddf4196563454b5d7398c057317f5e7878128b286b6cb5cedc9fa0e8fce.png (500x706, 203K)

Yes, those are two different licences or owning and for carrying. Here the same. But self defense laws are fucked. Basically you can't shoot the perpetrator dead but you'd better do if you've had drawn a gun on him or he is going to suit you, take your money and get you in jail for the rest o your life

>Now, americans why aren't YOU submitting to completely arbitrary government restrictions aimed solely at inconveniencing law-abiding citizens while they wipe their ass with your privacy?
not amerilard but gee do I fucking wonder

Dumb Mutt

Much more simple in Russia.
>pay for license to own
>pay for two week courses on gun safety and regulation
>get certificate
>conceal carry

Alternatively, you pass the hunting exam and boom get your guns.

Vault part is valid here as well

>their owners will endanger themselves
FUCKING JEW TRICKS!!!!!

Attached: 1463347252193.jpg (1280x706, 247K)

Finns and Swiss are more armed then amerinoguns

Attached: number-of-guns-per-capita1-758x758.jpg (758x758, 129K)

Here in England we can own an air rifle and plastic knife, but it must be stored in a titanium safe bolted to a concrete floor.

>countries with more guns are RED BAD
>countries with less guns are GREEN GOOD

so no one is going to point out the blank firing gun in the picture?
i wouldn't be surprised if these "gun" licenses are for blank "guns"

And it was made by Americans

No, you're not surprised. They are blank guns.

>(((Washington Post)))
That explains it then

Wonder if they want to compare Switzerland's/Finland's murder rates to Americas next time they call for gun bans.

Can you please get unfucked already and go full 1941?

>that infograph
They're not wrong

Gun licence ? Sorry kraut, what they call "kleiner waffenschein" is only a carry permit for what ameribros call toy guns.

Why the fuck is he carrying green wadcutters?

They're blanks

You're making us look bad. Shut up.

Because if we only had whites here we would have the gun crime rate of pre 2015 Belgium

When you tell a generation that their ancestors are evil again and again it usually doesn't go too well.

Repeal the Hughes amendment, parts of the 1968 GCA, and ALL the import bans and then I'll support a system in the US like the Canadian PAL.
I want that double stack 7.62 tokarev Norinco makes damn you!

Because we aren't faggots? I can literally walk into any gun store in my state, buy an AR15, ten mags, and all the 5.56 they have in stock and be out of the store in under fifteen minutes. I can also get deals on 5000 rds on sites like ammotogo.com and have 5 cases dropped off at my house in like 48 hours

and the gun itself its a blank only gun

and they need a permit for it!!!

Oh ok. I've never seen blanks before. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CARRY BLANKS?!

Waiting for the big one.

>fire your gun at shooting ranges.
>shooting ranges.
Is that what you call them?
der Schießstand.

Plus even if you could have an actual weapon you can't use it for defense.

because real guns are too scary to the average normie or politician, duh

Swedish K with 36 double-stack M39/B.

Please look up what the M39/B is and you'll understand.

Because real bullets are for real men.

Germans used to be manly as fuck. This is ridiculous. I can only hope that when they finally rise up, they make the "6 million" lie look like an optimistic daydream of the kikes.

Ein Schießstand hat mein Fahrrad gestohlen.

Because the Constitution says I can have it.

>Some examples: It goes through 50 layers of kevlar or 20 cm of wood or 7 cm of brick.
Damn. Too bad it tears up barrels.

>You have to fullfill a yearly quota of practice sessions
The state can simply increase the number of required practice sessions beyond what is feasible.

>you are required to purchase a vault in which you have to keep your firearm
>they do yearly random checks where they ring at your door and make sure you keep it in there properly
So who sets the standards for what an appropriate vault is? If I am a kike and I want to restrict legal gun ownership I can simply pass legislation mandating that it be made of titanium or up the required thickness to drive the cost beyond what the average citizen can afford to pay.

>you still have to be part of a gun club and do practice
>license has to be renewed every two years.
You don't own a firearm at this point. You are paying money and filing paperwork for the luxury of renting one under specific government mandated conditions.

Attached: 1244853893.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Woah....

Once the germany army was defeated in WWII, the civilian population was easy to subdue...

But now with an armed civilian population....much harder...

Attached: 1486341163001.gif (200x151, 1.71M)

You and me both brother, but it looks like it's up to us this round.

Attached: RWDS.png (2048x1280, 2.41M)

This
Unfortunately they basically don't own them.

That info map is just plain wrong...:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_civilian_guns_per_capita_by_country

You only need a permit if you want it to cc in public. To buy or transport it you don't need a permit.

>Unfortunately they basically don't own them.
explain

>be out of the store in under fifteen minutes.
Nah. They will delay 15 min to pitch you the "extended warranty".

Based, every user should own a gun. If you're on Jow Forums bitching about the collapse of your nation but you dint own a gun you're a retard.

Attached: 1475224.jpg (540x304, 47K)

this

Attached: Photo on 12-5-18 at 6.07 PM.jpg (1080x720, 172K)

>need a permit if you want it to cc in public.
need a permit to cc a toy gun.

Attached: 395381_01_norinco_coach_gun_640.jpg (640x479, 91K)

Attached: 2n8plq.jpg (836x500, 74K)

>Europe collapsing
>Suddenly firearm ownership is important

Eurocucks deserve this. This is the future they chose.

Nope. They MAY ask if you're interested by which point you're already interrupting them. You fill out the paper, they make a call, you leave with all your shit.

Because of all the legal bullshit.

Attached: 9872364876234.jpg (3000x3527, 2.37M)

>"We must be careful not to get American conditions in Germany,"
Germany got American conditions the minute jews imported millions of shitskins.

They're our people, you fucking idiot. Yes, many of them are retards, but we kind of helped them become retards. We should be helping them and praying for them.

Day X
Witness.

falling for this obvious bait, the absolute state of this board

Attached: BzbFfITCYAEzBfb.jpg (362x362, 21K)

>Citizen militias sweeping the streets of Europe
Pls

america doesn't have a gun problem it has a nigger problem. And now germany has one too LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

>"We must be careful not to get American conditions in Germany,

Fuck you too faggot

>"Amerimutts should get rid of their guns to lower crime rates; guns are useless"
>meets nigger
Welcome to the club fuckers.
Now you know why Wal-Mart is fully stocked 24/7

Attached: 4b23b983dd13e9b4ba5c5179bee4fbbf.jpg (236x236, 11K)

"Guns" is the leftist code word for "niggers." It's how leftists can talk about black crime without sounding racist.

Attached: klykstystst.png (513x463, 97K)

>more weapons in citizens
>make things worse
Oy vey
Don't defend yourself from getting slaughtered, goyim.
That would go against ((our plan)).

Attached: support israel.jpg (782x1024, 67K)

For years Europeans have been chastising us from across the Atlantic for being racist and wanting to own firearms. Funny how I don't hear as many of them complaining about our gun laws as I used to.

>A license for blank guns

not so high and mighty now huh Hans

Whenever an Aryan buys a gun muh 3rd generation epigenetic PTSD from the Shoah kicks in. Think of the 6 million your grandfather personally killed Hanz.

Attached: 1454963159744.jpg (366x464, 39K)

Putin is definitely the more competent leader or else he wouldn't have been ruling his kingdom for the last 20 years. However, Putin's power plays are the reason Trump is dangerous to world security. Putin has started or entered numerous wars in the last 5 years while Trump has entered none. Can't fully agree with that graph

>You probably dont get fucked
Actually yes, as soon as you are a native German, you will get fucked.

>Be German judge
>Get a case about muds killing Germans
>"They are used to a different culture, can't call that murder. Also they had a very difficult life, so it's okay"
>Get a case about native Germans defending themselves from muds
>"Oh no no no, you defended yourself in a way that was not needed. After 2 months of thinking about it, I consider it murder and you go to prison"
>Get a case about native Germans not paying for their state-controlled propaganda
>"No no no, you are not allowed to do diz. Now you go to jail."

Seriously - if you defend yourself, better make sure that there are no witnesses and that you kill them all. Otherwise you may even be forced to pay shekels to the mudslimes plus go to jail.

Does it say how many are green and how many are yellow Waffenbesitzkarten?

Then why even own it?

Die kike

The state is die hard on protecting their monopoly on violence and "justice".

If you end up shooting a burglar or whatever you are probably better off burying the body than to report it to the police if you want to continue living a normal life.

>why aren't YOU doing this?
Because they don't live in an occupied country, faggot.

Also why do all of this, when you can get some easily from eastern Europe?

Exactly

Just got back from the gun registration line in Berlin, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over

At least 50% these are brown Germans arming themselves against neo-nazis.

>Kill rapefugee burglar
>Toss him into the bog
>Two thousand years later body is retrieved
>"Ayy yo 21st century Germans were actually Africans"
This will backfire.

do you mean literally only at shooting ranges? Or is home defense an option?

>all these different EU flag posters

Attached: 2NjgIGV.jpg (454x453, 25K)

That's not bait. Mutts really are that stupid.

Depends on the case. In general you're not allowed to defend your property, only yourself and even then if you do fight back and the guy survives you are fucked. The lawyer and media vultures will destroy you.
So you have it by hand in case you'd need it I guess.

Attached: Rita.jpg (800x600, 159K)

Holy shit ya'll have worse gun laws than Canada (ours are fucking terrible) wow

If you don’t want American conditions stop importing niggers and mudslimes. Otherwise yes, you’ll need all the guns you can get.