AfD EXPOSES Soros/German funding of anti-israel groups

On Tuesday Petr Bystron revealed the anti-Israel funding by the German government and the Soros Open Society to radical anti-Israel groups.

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/23107

Attached: 1544234889585[1].png (635x588, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-soros-idUSKCN1NV1KL
in.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idINKBN1O217B
tagesspiegel.de/berlin/gewalttaetige-politsekte-jugendwiderstand-maos-schlaeger-aus-berlin-neukoelln/23729980.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kzPVywVFMZA
youtube.com/watch?v=oLKHWyJ70lw
youtube.com/watch?v=EHLUpyIfMIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>krautz are going nazi again under furer merkle
not news to anyone , time to blast the krauts again

Attached: 1200px-Popey_missile.jpg (1200x934, 171K)

the tima for blasting has passed
they should be nuked

its kind of what i was implying with the nuclear armed cruise missile

Attached: ofek9.jpg (1626x1080, 76K)

A broken clock is right 2 times a day

Bump

Attached: 154667890.png (2932x1484, 1.82M)

bump, Jow Forums is blind

the open society institute just got kicked out of turkey for ties to terrorist groups
>reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-soros-idUSKCN1NV1KL

The Soros funded university in Hungary was shut down
>in.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idINKBN1O217B

>AfD EXPOSES
ahahahah, as if

>shithole countries want to get rid of liberal institutions highlighting how shit these countries are

SHOCKING

Funny how retarded normalfags haven't realised kikes can play both sides yet. They're stringing the "right" and "left" along like puppets. They aren't "exposing" anything other than their own stupidity.

another german anti-semite, imagine my shock

That's nothing. There is an ultra-leftist group in Berlin that beats up Israel-supporters

tagesspiegel.de/berlin/gewalttaetige-politsekte-jugendwiderstand-maos-schlaeger-aus-berlin-neukoelln/23729980.html

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-08 um 19.27.24.png (839x539, 586K)

Far from it, but that article is hilarious, especially the delusional talk about how the AfD gets defamed as far-right and extremist right, while they're full of neonazis and have begun to openly mingle with neonazi groups

>neonazi jews

OK Hans

>Attackiert wird zum Beispiel, wer in ihrer Gegenwart den chinesischen Staatsgründer Mao Zedong kritisiert.

lol what a bizarre group of shitheads

>Soros funding anti-Israel groups

WTF I love Soros now

Attached: IMG_4262.jpg (538x780, 100K)

All non-deranged Jewish groups across Germany found the AfD "Jews" pathetic and retarded lol

>the delusional talk about how the AfD gets defamed as far-right and extremist right

The fact you unironically believe they are shows the defamation tactic is working perfectly.

wtf I love leftists now

>All non-deranged Jewish groups across Germany

Wouldn't call groups who unironically support the import of more of their biggest enemies while simultaneously attacking the one party who'd like to stop that non-deranged, but okay buddy.

lol you're retarded

>some Jews want Jews to have power everywhere without a home nation
>other Jews want an ever-expanding nation with golem "allies" like the US
What you retards don't understand is that this is pure fucking evil and it's win-win for these bastards because either side is entrenched in opposing political spheres in every major western nation.

Is it possible the soros-anti israel angle is simply just a big case of “HEY RABBI WHATCHA DOING?”

I mean he defunded femen when they wanted to move in on israel...and hes been vocal about pride on his parasite heritage(even in the JYT).

In the end, he just needs to fuck off. How come nobody has tried?

proof kikes are hiding behind meme flags

>the one party
lol as if the other parties promote or condone violence based on religious affiliation lol

You deranged muppets are hilariously pathetic

>Funny how retarded normalfags haven't realised
not really

Attached: lemmingsrevolution.png (1004x4981, 1.7M)

Germans up to their old tricks!

Bystron is a czech-nigger and doesn't have the balls to hold up claims on the sudetenland for germany.

Wtf I love Soros and the German government now

>Bystron is
a REFUGEE

Attached: Laugh.gif (250x250, 1000K)

>sudetenland
Hey I remember that place from Holocaust class. What's going on withe the Sudetenland nowadays?

Attached: atomwaffengenerationofrevenge.jpg (1024x576, 127K)

WOAH GUYS!
THIS MEANS THAT BECAUSE THE JEWS AND ISRAEHELLIS ARE HATED BY THE LEFT... WELL THAT MEANS THEYRE OUR FRIENDS!
HOLY SHIT GUYS ISRAHELL IS OUR BEST ALLIES BECAUSE SOROS HATES THEM TOO!
HAVENT YOU HEARD THE PHRASE MY ENEMY'S ENEMY IS MY FRIEND!?
HOLY SHIT GUISE! ISRAHELLIS ARE OUR FRIENDS NOW DESPITE MURDERING ALL OUR TROOPS AND GETTING US INTO WARS AND KILLING OUR CIVILIANS IN COVERT WET WORK ON AMERICAN AND BRITISH SOIL AND ALL THE OTHER DISGUSTING CHILD BLOOD SUCKING FORESKIN EATING KIKE SHIT THEY DO!
HOLY SHIT! THE LEFT HATE THE ISRAHELLIS SO WE SHOULD LIKE THEM!!!!!!!

Attached: ops iq.jpg (1600x2126, 369K)

Living on the border to the Sudetenland
Nice comfy place, nobody is claiming it cause nobody cares
Better to life in a hole there, than a culturaly enriched center

>lol as if the other parties promote or condone violence based on religious affiliation lol

They condone violence of muslims against literally everyone else, otherwise they'd have cracked down massively on criminal hotspots like Berlin and Hamburg and stopped the import of muslim migrants. AfD is literally the only party in the country right now that wants to put a stop to economic migration from middle eastern and african countries, as well as the only party that is in favour of deporting criminal illegal migrants. No other party wants to protect the German border.

wtf you on about senpai im not using memeflag

No they don't you mentally ill moron

>No other party wants to protect the German border.
Of course they do, but unlike the AfD they don't make outlandish claims (read: rightwing populist garbage) which are neither practical nor based in reality lol

If Muslims werent protected by PC Laws, we would have constant Crackdowns on Muslim ghettos for the shit they pull

lmao never change you faggots

>PC Laws
lol Jens R., get a grip on reality again will ya

Whoa. AfD = BASED

Great job, Petr. We cannot let Soros do this.

>while they're full of neonazis and have begun to openly mingle with neonazi groups
If only. I would join them right away.

>he unironically believes this

Attached: antifag1.png (791x621, 716K)

Do you even follow our politics and have a grip on reality? lol

lol

>get a grip on reality again
lol would be nice if you had one

Attached: Einzelfall.jpg (700x394, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kzPVywVFMZA

Attached: jewing.jpg (474x533, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oLKHWyJ70lw

If you can't define your "enemy" and define it correctly you're as delusional as the rest of them, even if you have the vague awareness that a certain power oppresses you.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHLUpyIfMIo

Fuck...off...to...PLEBBIT OR /LGBT/ YOU MOTHERFUCKING PUBE

Nuke Berlin already. I know you want to. Remember the 6 million.

a paid idiot
if he would have "followed our politics" like he proclaims he had, and would have watched ONE Bundestagsdebatte about Migrants and the bullshit the old Partys are peddling, he would talk different
either Leftyfag who hates Germany, or lonely Virgin who Needs attention

Raped?
If so...ewwwwww

soros is a certified kike sucker and whoever tells you otherwise is a kike

lol that dumb map

LOL, as you deranged morons say: "fake and gay"

was raped and didnt talk cus muh Oppressed Refugees
Needs Attention and Mediabucks now apparently

lol

>a paid idiot
Sure, join the Antifa GmbH lol

>ONE Bundestagsdebatte about Migrants
I doubt you ever have except for dumb shit posted by the AfD on it like the deranged bootlicking fanboy you are

>cant make one Argument against it
yeah, you really are fake and gay

G-.. George is ourguy now?

If I'm not mistaken that's the fake rape peddled by Russian bots and the dumb AfD morons used to rile up Germans and portray my country's situation as something it isn't lol

Attached: jewderson.png (600x980, 146K)

AfD is Israeli approved. This is why they will do nothing and fix nothing.

Yeah i got a feministy sjw vibe from her. Ah well, many such cases

Been trying to tell Jow Forums that Soros is /ourguy/ for two years now. No better way to turn effete modern Europe white supremacist than to fill it with a million unwanted niggers. Now watch this thread get memory holed.

>Do you even follow our politics and have a grip on reality? lol
>Of course they do, but unlike the AfD they don't make outlandish claims (read: rightwing populist garbage) which are neither practical nor based in reality lol
>have a grip on reality
>reality
>lol

Attached: antifag3.jpg (619x830, 111K)

>he has a folder of retards
Me too

Attached: transgender.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

The grip on reality in your cancer of a country is that the 'sjws' took all of your institutions back in the 80's, mr. '80% of population believe that government is responsible for their happiness'

>transgender
>storch
>doesn't even make sense but fug id :DDD
>antifa 4 lyfe
>fck nzs
>lol

Attached: antifag4.jpg (540x824, 73K)

wait where is my moniez?

lol

You're probably a sand nigger and you aren't a real kraut.

>Russian bots
you have to go back

Attached: 1538072154829.jpg (399x400, 13K)

who be jewin who

The goyim's knowing levels are rising - thus theatrics.

It's looking grim for kikes with all the boomers dying and all the zoomers replacing them

Am I mistaken? I don't think so lol

lol

Jow Forums is so dumb that now you are claiming soros is /ourguy/, no dumbfucks, Israel was created by Fascist Jews

As much as pomspatics will deny this, secular jews, these building the backbone of modern progressive liberalism support muh Palestine over their own peoples country and are such globalist rats they principally hate ethnostates

Every right winger supports ethnostates and shouldn't have a problem with Israel.
Globojew Soros and radical leftoids being anti Israel isn't suprising

Attached: heavenly touch .jpg (600x551, 57K)

Yay cause that makes sense, if this was true he'd be the biggest retarded white nationalist ever! No I think this is just a move for the jews to get more power in Germany as the far right are gaining power.

Attached: jews in the AfD lobby.jpg (663x289, 79K)

GOYMONEY NO!

Attached: 194BCB18-A52F-41EA-B220-D(...).jpg (598x598, 25K)

>17 posts by this id

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

>No I think this is just a move for the jews to get more power in Germany as the far right are gaining power.
lol via the AfD? LOL

This

Attached: ABD964B6-E603-49D9-BB4E-22845A96C45A.png (500x370, 87K)

Communist jews and Israelites don't like each other.

Why? Their schemes conflict with each other. One group wants to turn the whole world into one nation, with them as the ruling class. The other wants to build their own empire in the middle east, with jews as the only citizens. Of course they hate each other. The Israelis are nationalists! Even if they say "open borders for everyone else" (they don't, it's the commies saying that), they're still undermining globalism by fighting for their own nation.

Essentially, Israelis are conservative jews. They're just as selfish and deceitful as the commies, but they're much more straightforward in their goals. Fight for Israel, work for Israel, non-jews can fuck right off. Around 25% of jews in the US are loyal to Israel, typically the more religious ones. They're the ones who founded (and still run) the neoconservative movement. That's why republicans always kiss Israeli ass; They're currently a sizable faction in their party.

Now, don't get me wrong. Israelis are 100% evil kike rats. But they aren't nearly as bad as commie jews. Arguably, they aren't even as bad as muslims. I really could not care less about Israel right now. They funnel billions of dollars annually to Israel, while the commies have been stealing TRILLIONS every single year. In the grand scheme of things, they're a drop in the bucket of jewish corruption.

Attached: 123.png (488x592, 381K)

So it's no man's land now?

>Better to life in a hole there, than a culturaly enriched center
I know that feel.

Attached: 51efa8d9b5.jpg (600x450, 45K)

whatcha doin shlomo