Why don't men just stop sexually assaulting women?

Why don't men just stop sexually assaulting women?

Attached: soymike.jpg (612x246, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mikemchargue/status/1071214991288623105
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8135653/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry OP, it's in my DNA to sexually assult women.
It's because of Cheddar man you see, I'm black to the core.
Now stop being racist.

Starting the clock on his rape charge.

>balding
>beard
>goggles
>submissive grin

I don't think "Science Mike" there has much idea what the fuck he's talking about.

What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/mikemchargue/status/1071214991288623105

Yeah except most of the metoo accusations have been bullshit.

science mike needs to tour all the prisons and tell those guys to just not do it, world criminality solved, thanks science mike!

can't sexually assault or harass women if you avoid women
feel free to proof me wrong
faggot

Attached: 1476902365107.png (386x389, 134K)

Yeah, that worked for Chris Hardwick, Aziz Ansari and Brett Kavanaugh.

Attached: male-feminist-comic.png (625x605, 57K)

The only solution to the #metoo problem is to start rolling back women's rights (right to vote, disincentives for divorce/alimony/child support, banning abortion).

Why can't white people acknowledge their privilege that rape isn't an integral part of their identity like it is for us people of color. We can't "just stop sexually assaulting women" because it's ingrained in our DNA. We must rape. Stop being such a privileged bigot!

Attached: 1482364872428.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

Find out where this faggot works.
Write a metoo letter to his work places HR. Let's see how well he does.

The best way to avoid the allegations is to avoid one on one meetings with women

He's an autistic christcuck lol

Attached: Capture.jpg (289x177, 18K)

Stop asking for it
>pic related
Oh, and TITS or GTFO

Attached: 130AF316-D710-4EED-92CE-0F6E6A112A1C.jpg (1200x919, 162K)

>liturgists
>christian

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-08-18-16-26.png (720x1280, 1.23M)

mike the cuck btfo

Attached: 1543007902876m.jpg (816x1024, 37K)

How do you get a frogger?

It's strange how it mirrors their stance that women shouldn't avoid dark alleys where niggers lurk. Precautions are bad because people just shouldn't do bad things?

You ribb it.

>memechurch
>Christian
Fuck off faggot

Attached: 1542037380294.gif (300x200, 2.41M)

guys has obviously never interacted with women before.
if you wrinkle your nose they'll claim sexual harassment.

based

You being ugly equals to sexual assault

Attached: 1544267438893.png (447x494, 26K)

This is hurtful to all us women because the implication is that we falsely press charges. This is demonstrably wrong as the overwhelming majority of sexual allegations turn out to be true

too easy there pal, here is your (You) for making me reply.

Especially in Sweden

What an absolutr faggot.

>don't sexually harass or assault women
>get falsely accused
>"this is your fault"

This is why we used to burn women at the stake

Feminists are unwittingly strengthening Christian values, many more men are going to stay virgins until marriage now.

No, they arent. Allegations are just words. Not a trail. Not law. Media and popular opinions destroy people after one allegation. Thats a fact. Nobody cares if people lie. No former 'victim' got jailed. Nothing. Its all an invented kagaroo court made by feminist harpies destroying the foundation they are incapable of understand. No shut up bitch and stop importing millions of rapefugees.

Stop falsely accusing men and you wouldn't be doubted, stupid whore

Thanks science mike!

Attached: bjcX5Np.png (1079x1083, 1.35M)

Nah, the solution is to return to demanding legally admissable evidence of anything before determining guilt. Trying these bullshit cases in courts instead of social media.

If you're not one of the people throwing false accusations you don't have anything to fear. Guys aren't going to avoid all women ever, just the ones that give them a bad vibe.

(You) should be harder on the women who make false allegations because it makes every other allegation less credible. Don't blame people for being skeptical.

Looks like he's feeling guilty.

Gentlemen , make your bets on how soon this faggot will go down slayed by some thot and her harassment charges. I'd give about tree fiddy

cus they're asking for it

>he doesn't understand that it wasn't meant to solve #metoo only it was to protect men from women in the age of #metoo where evidence doesn't matter

>You being ugly equals to sexual assault
Nah senpai
you can (prolly will) get them lobbied at you anyway, even if youre good looking

Even fucking Henry Caville (Superman) mentioned metoo and his fear of it

TITS OR BTFO

SCIENCE MIKE should TEST being the object of FALSE ACCUSATIONS

What a complete faggot

Attached: metoo.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

Kek bait quality level continue to see a steady decline

There are cases where we can agree on the facts but not on who is at fault. Weinstein comes to mind. Nietzsche's alpha and beta moralities are still fighting it out in the public consciousness.

What an incel... so awkward

>This is hurtful to all us women because the implication is that we falsely press charges. This is demonstrably wrong as the overwhelming majority of sexual allegations turn out to be true

translation, i dont mind ruining a guys life cuz feels

Is this type of person too stupid to recognize that men are afraid of false allegations,
too naive to think false allegations happen,
or simply evil, rousing the rabble with propaganda slogans?

It matters in deciding whether they should be executed or merely jailed after the road war

That's like saying "why don't men stop a natural instinct to mate" nature didn't instill the concept of consent to the creatures it creates. Consent is a human construct. now I'm not saying men should be allowed to molest women, but women need to understand that they don't think or feel the same way as men, and women can proclaim all they want how horny they get, they will never understand the burning desire that wells within a man's groin. Plus since man is bigger and all he takes advantage of that. Women should just fucking wear burkas if they really hate the attention. Or they should just accept their natural role as the weaker sex and stop trying to compete and just accept life as it is no matter how harsh

Sorry women and jews can't stop lying and being whores.

He was #metoo'd earlier so now he avoids any contact with women

False rape allegations are at 41%. I'd imagine false sexual assault allegations are even higher
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8135653/

is it really that bad in asia?

He was accused of harrassment so now he aint taking any chances
I understand the dude

My pops works at the upper level of a national bank in the US. I had dinner with him recently and he talked about how he won't have one on one meetings with female employees anymore. How he avoids looking at certain women during meetings and events, and how the overall attitude and vibe of the workplace has changed since this #metoo fiasco. He worked from the bottom to make it where he was and is a decisive man of action, that's how he got where he is obviously. Seeing how this has even him operating scared has shown to be unequivocally the damage that #metoo has done to the workplace environment.

underrated

based
deprive these whores of the attention they seek

Attached: female_culture.jpg (698x1024, 98K)

MeToo is sexual terrorism

It's almost as if rapists have no regard for the law and your feelings or something

That's not even counting the ones that never go to trial. Reputation destruction is how women operate when they want to take someone down and false rape/sexual assault allegations are only one tool in that arsenal.

They can't even squat properly and they expect him to fawn over it.

honorabu and redpilled

You shouldn't avoid women because you're scared of being accused of rape, you should avoid women because their company, conversations, ideas, thoughts, and knowledge are all inferior to your own.

Czeched
why not both?

This. Change excuses depending on who's asking.

forgot the unrelated pic

Attached: Dp55ZKRU4AELwlU.jpg (1020x540, 49K)

No, you should interact with women for the same reason you might grind a dungeon in an RPG, for no reason intrinsic to them, but because it levels up your social skills and feeds you experience rewards.

Why can't woman stop objectifying their bodies?

That picture is absolutely proof that the average moron NEEDS religion to not degenerate.

Because cheating on your husband then getting caught isn’t rape. Sucking dick for a movie role isn’t rape. Fucking your boss then once you’re fired or need some attention it doesn’t turn into rape.

Easy stop having women in the same spaces as men.

>Why can't woman stop objectifying their bodies?
Realize that they can't even conceptualize anything. It's up to men to demand they stop being promiscuous and stop wearing makeup/yoga pants but that would assume that most.men aren't lustful sex obsessed idiots that can think any deeper than the average skank.

Because women want it.

Science Mike assaulted my butthole during a one on one chance encounter in an elevator. #metoo

For instance, if Tyler took his anaconda and stood up and laughed at those degenerate sluts calling them out for being ridiculous cartoon characters they would've learned a lesson. Do you think Tyler did that?

They could, but won't, because attraction is a source of power, and they know people are attracted to them as sex objects.

But don’t you know? All men are rapists! According to those smart Jewish feminists, so it’s in my nature to rape. Ergo, we must willingly seperate and avoid all contact with women.

stop being a Islamophobic bigot user

Because it’s fun

Smart man there.

It's the only thing of value they have

Why don’t black men stop assaulting women?

Attached: 34056068-F23D-4FDA-99CF-93422566CF72.jpg (686x526, 133K)

I’m on my way to fuck prostitutes all 23 or younger.

Don't worry, he'll realise when someone accuses him of rape or sexual harassment.
Their ONLY source of power.

Redpilled, much honorable. A true man.

Not buying that white-on-black number. Way too high.

Attached: whiteonblackrapelol.jpg (610x310, 48K)

Damn I wish I could be as alpha as you

Wherever I go, I must rape.

The problem lies with what defines assault or harassment. They keep changing it. It's pure man hating. nothing more.

he is the perfect man to advise other men on how not to be a sexual threat to women

didn't really believe the meme that asians are smarter than any other race till I saw this

>Why don't evil people just not commit evil acts?

Fixed!

Due process has been tossed into a shitter, so WHATEVER another person says could be taken as an absolute truth, despite people's ability to lie at any give occasion, for whatever reason.

Your female co-worker could have you uninstalled if she feels like it with just the mention - the mere mention - of sexual impropriety, impropriety that could be as mundane as STARING for too long.

THAT is the world you want to promote, eh?

See, it's not JUST about sexual predation, now. It's about revenge seeking. And it's already happening.

Jesus. There’s no need to satire these guys, they do it themselves

The solution to disease is not vaccination. The solution to disease is pathogens voluntarily changing their nature to cease being a problem for their victims. To assert that victims have a responsibility to avoid disease is an anti-pathenogenic prejudice.

came here to post this comic

Attached: F7B11791-02F9-41C1-9C6A-78EB47FDBD51.gif (245x165, 1.04M)

Was at a bar with the wife and her friend. The friend says, "I want a man to come over here and claim me. I want to be claimed!" Of course in her mind she wants to be claimed by Chad. If a non-Chad tried to claim her, she'd be disgusted and he'd be #metooed. But it was a glimpse into the female hamster. Deep down they want to be claimed by a strong high-status man. #metoo is a shit test, plain and simple. And men are failing because they are weak.