ITALIAN MEME WARRIORS

Rome 08/12/18
Meanwhile at the rally of the strongest Italian party, the League (right-wing populist)

Attached: 11A25F62-353A-4797-BD27-04DA5E9444AB.jpg (2048x2046, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JQzYl8fXzqE?t=727
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based and pastapilled

cringe

balsamico and pastapilled

Med Bois rise up

Pretty cringe worthy to bring those flags along, but it's good that they're contributing to the rally.

Kek-flags. Uh cringe

>Russian flag

Now that’s cringe

Shadilay my fellow kekerinos and liberalists! XD

>196020743

ok, now this is an EPIC post

Balsamico e pastapillado

Really gay.

They are part of a group of Jow Forumsacks who have a couple of popular facebook accounts dedicate to post pro-salvini and anti left memes. They were even in the news in the last winter for using that flag in rallies, so they probably hoped to bait journalists again

The leader if i remember correctly is even a young officer of the league

Shadilay Cringe-Lord

Based but cringepilled

Attached: 1512858627847.jpg (493x596, 53K)

are you saying these heroes are here RIGHT now?

Where is the Israeli flaf

More than possible, they were know to adapt Jow Forums memes for the 2016 election for the italian crowd, althought diluted for not scary normies boomers too much

The kek flag is cringe but this is still pretty funny desu

I feel shame for my fellow Italian posters.
Imagine being this cuckolded by amerishart meme "culture".

youtu.be/JQzYl8fXzqE?t=727

They had enough of you I guess

Praise KEK!

Pepe meme warriors around the world unite!

Attached: Pepe Bald Angry.jpg (288x288, 63K)

Cringe and bluepilled.

Based and redpilled.

cringe. where is the fascist flag. what about kingdom of italy flag.

kek

Of course the founder is also a Social Media Strategist for the party.
His community has about 23K followers with FB, IG and TG combined

Lega is a civnat party, this just further confirms it

they still exist

Attached: itl.jpg (648x432, 169K)

yes, so the media can go on ranting for a week more

there is two ways of dealing with the media
1 you give them no basis to justify their paranoia, leaving them to rant endlessly about muh nazism while most people get sick of hearing their mantra and they eventually lose their popular grip and conditioning
2 you go full Nasim Aghdam on a vast coordinated scale
3 you make up your own stronger mediatic system

but staying there passively and giving them reasons to attack you is senseless

Cringe but cute

Spaghetti niggers aren't white

Yeah they just need to be regular cuckolded, like you.

>civnat
american definitions have by large no place here, lega is sovranist by their own words (and, truth be told, msotly opportunist, but as long as they do their job who cares), anti-europeanist and they proven to be capable of stopping immigration and stick it up to the leftist narrative

BASED

Not full far right, but sure as hell they are more than civnat, both the base and (slowy) the leaders are becoming more and more right wing
Salvini for example is accused by the left to being overzealous in his job of reclaim public buildings illegaly occupied by antifas ect. while apparently ignoring the palace occupied by Casapound for almost 15 years

Pagina?

>bring russian flag to italian protest

Such people are cancer.
I don't take part in demonstrations but if i would i would beat these people up. Fucking traitors.

How awful.

Attached: 1494108313723.png (583x772, 704K)

I'm mostly sure it was bring by one of the many italo-russian associations who support Salvini. One of them is also lead by a young med-loving russian cutie

I always see Norwegian flags in your protest would you beat them up too?

are you making excuses?

HMMMMMM

Attached: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.jpg (2048x2046, 508K)

the real traitors are sitting in parliament, in the EU, running banks or smoking weed with niggers in community centres, russophiles are the least of our worries and lashing out on them is objectively both useless and counterproductive

faghetted e stronzapilled

I have not seen those.
But yes i would.

>RUSSIA FLAGS
more like based and ruspilled

Funny whenever there is some cuck gathering its always Israel and Murican flags present but whenever where basedness and right wing is there are Russian flags
Rly makes u think hmmmm

Attached: 1542610850461.jpg (343x401, 21K)

stop hacking my toaster Sergey

>useless and counterproductive
So keeping italian affairs italian is useless and you want to gain something productive from this cucking for russia. You think the Kremel would give money to facists parties?

yeah cause cucking for russia is so much better then cucking for america

>ruspilled
kek when you say that about Salvini it sounds 10 times funnier in italian

Salvini is a retard and Italians are bigger retards for voting him into power.

Well you Germans (if you are one) have 70+ years experience about excuses, tell me if i'm doing it too my fellow baiter

Quick reminder that "Kekistanis" are redditors.
SAGE

No, WASTING your time and energies in beating up another right winger for a MINOR difference in viewpoint on Russia (it could be a matter of simple admiration for Russia for all we know) and giving more bullets for lefties to turn their propaganda machine onto you IS INDEED counterproductive and useless when there are far worse traitors running around

SEETHING

Salvini niggers are the cringiest of the bunch.

why can't we just go back to be best friends like in the 00's?

Attached: 6c034d02-aae3-4012-a9a9-c7b0ee29e5c2_large.jpg (1280x809, 93K)

Based and basedpilled.

Attached: BASEDENSTEIN.jpg (1113x1200, 211K)

Also this, rightwingers here worship Putin's cock with homosexual obsession with his cult of personality.
They don't even realize that he's the padrino for the oligarch cabal and 40% of the russian economy relies only on oil and energy export with no value added whatsoever.

you thinking is flawed.
If someone sells out your country to another power because he likes their optics is not a right winger, hes a dumb slave subhuman and should be treated as such. If he wants to be a slave he has to be the slave of his betters and not of foreigners.
To assume the enemy propaganda needs their material from you is stupid because is restricts your own actions and has no effect on their already set agenda that is out to destroy you no matter what.

i was always i favor of the "i regred nothing" approche.
At least we needed to be beaten first to make excuses and not turn around and make excuses in the middle of the war.

Attached: medved.jpg (560x431, 147K)

Who is selling out Italy and how? That guy has a Russian flag, it could simply mean "i admire Russia/ i look to it as a model" instead of "i pledge my allegiance to uncle Vlad", which considered this the meeting of a SOVRANIST party, would be VERY out of place

tl;dr if you think carrying another's flag out of respect equals "selling out" you are severely paranoid

for leftie propaganda, see

>it could simply mean "i admire Russia/ i look to it as a model"
"i admire a multiracial machine state with the most muslims in europe whos white people have to die in syria for arabs while the economy is owned by jews and asiatic oligarchs"

Thats even more reason to knock his teeth out.

Cute ad desu

>multiracial
gooks and whites, both natives to these lands

>the most muslims
again, native to these lands, and apart from the caucasus ones rarely a problem

>whos white people have to die in syria for arabs
no different from americans dying with kikes, with the exception that Assad is the least worse options to sustain and relevant for Russia in this scenario

>asiatic oligarchs
jews i could get, but the others are europeans iirc

regardless, Russia's popualr image in the west is far different from it and more that of a strong non-pozzed nation (and too a degree rightfully as LGBTQWVY$ , "waif privilege", fag culture, sòyboysm ecc. do not really fly there), and as long it is that IDEA which most right-wingers admire i am fairly fine with it

Again, if you lose time attacking one of your own instead of those who explicitely want to destroy you then you are severely retarded

yeah just as i thought you make excuses because your slave mindset will bow to those who display strengh. Even if you had the information you don't have now you would not change. You are in your very nature a slave.

Ignore the "kraut" dude, it's just trying to bait everyone

>hey lets suck some russian cocks everyone
well, italy will be always part of africa how it seems.

I believe you are mistaken, Italians are just opportunists and backstabbers, Krauts are slaves and trained dogs
I am seeing an occasion here to unite italians, reform onto an idealistic model and to subract us at least partially to US egemony and their "progressive" model they are exporting, you are mechanically ranting "ACH DE RUSSKIE FAHNE NICHT GUT ACH I MUST BEAT EVERYBODY WHO HAS IT ACH I HAVE TO WASTE TIME UND ENERGY IN PETTY SQUABBLES AND SHOOT MEINE FOOT ACH"

>Krauts are slaves and trained dogs
You are already making excuses for the one you hope will be your new master. And the palovian reaction to pointing out the flaws is "the others do it too". So you calling others trained and slaves has not much meaning. I rather would be the trained dog of a german overlord then be an "freed" italian who wants a foreign master who is a bad master but tells everyone he knows Karate.

>for the one you hope will be your new master.
Again, you are projecting a typical german need onto italians, our national character is not to seek a master who tells us what to think and do, that is more of a nordic thing; ours is to jump sides, cheat and seize opportunites for our personal gain
in this case the gain would be
1) to unite all sane-minded italians regardless of minor opinion such as what you think of Russia (or rather, the popular image of modern Russia as filtered by western media or russian propaganda)
2) to get out of the crumbling western world and its cancerous ideals

"who wants a foreign master who is a bad master"
But nobody wants a foreign master here, we want to get out of US and EU hegemonic sphere, Russia is not probably even capable of extending enough influence here to the levels either of the latter two do

Oh, please.

There is not a single Italian party or politician who can save this country at the moment.

Both the literal left-wing and the right-wing follow are wrong on what a human is, what the value of life is and what the purpose of life is.

Modern Italian culture should be destroyed and replaced with a new one created by the governament.
There is no other way to cancel the modern and decadent cultural traits without the use of force.

Pragmatism and efficiency should be put first and morals second (Morals are just a personal sense of justice, which means that it may not be coherent with reality).

The regional cultural differences such as dialects and other traditions should be definitively killed out in order to enforce national unity better.

>kekistan
>shadilay
you do know that manuele pepe (artist who performed shadilay) is Italian right?

Attached: Manuele Pepe.jpg (160x160, 5K)

You root for russia you will get a master and your bene bene dolce vita attitude about not paying your taxes will be met with a boot to the face. But that is besides the point i made; you are a slave, even if most italians wouldn't be, you for sure are.

>There is not a single Italian party or politician who can save this country at the moment.
there is somebody who can delay us ending up like the UK

>Modern Italian culture should be destroyed and replaced with a new one created by the governament.
Part of modern italian culture arose out of soft times (creating lefties), bad mindsets and US hegemony, so it has to be healed via elimination of said factors, part is perfectly fine and can stay

>The regional cultural differences such as dialects and other traditions should be definitively killed out
Hello Shlomo, the oven is all the way down to your left, please step in as i turn it up

Based and redpilled

>you will get a master
top zozzle Russia can not project its influence here on the level the US (which is even more cancerous) does, nor militarily nor socially nor politically, again you are paranoid

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

Attached: 1512252836913.png (442x509, 144K)

Ofcourse they can and they did in the past multiple times. Compare to that the weird form of american colonialism where they allow countries they defeated like Japan and Germany to pass them in economic growth and export.

I am not a traditionalist.
Cultures and traditions can be created ad hoc very easily..

Italian regionalism is not good for our people's unity.

Russia and Italy have always had a very close relation faggot, even with all the kvetchin Eurocrats and Burgerfats being extremely mad about it. Italy was on the fence of being a Pact country in the cold war and recently has had very good trade deals for gas with Russia.

when did they? the best they could was financing some commie fanatics who ended up forgotten by everybody, and at those time the USSR was 10 times more relevant and powerful than Russia is now
Again, you are paranoid on this

>Compare to that the weird form of american colonialism where they allow countries they defeated like Japan and Germany to pass them in economic growth and export.
And they subsequently start exporting their "culture", medias, music, dressing, food, television etc. until you end up like them
And they also export nice things like the '68, the new left, modern feminism, white guilt, LGBQT%§HG, BLM, civic nationalism and such shit and popularize them with their media till the local youth is completely brainwashed by it

But hey, at least they aren't de ebil russkies, eh?

>But hey, at least they aren't de ebil russkies, eh?
They do it too. Look at what they did with the Ukrainians.
But what else to say to someone who will always make excuses for a foreigner, cuck for them, even if he had the facts.

And i am against ending up like a bunch of cultureless sheeple, go in America if you like the idea so much

Russians exported faggotry, LGBT, feminism, pro-black self-hating white movements to Ukraine? When?

Imagine being German and actually thinking you have the authority to tell people how to save your country lmao

>MUH RUSSIA
Yeah why wouldn't they wave EU, German, and US flags instead, right? Why would they wave the flag of a country that supports these movements world wide, instead of waving the flag of traitors that have turned the west into a progressive hellhole flooded with third worlders.

Russia didn't poison us with media propaganda. Russia didn't push LGBTQ agendas. Russia didn't champion equality throughout the world. Russia isn't currently trying to brainwash European populations into accepting the BBC. Russia didn't start revolutions in the middle east to create the refugee crisis, and then fund the NGOs that ferry the trash from NAfrica to Europe (in fact Russia is the only reason Syria still exists on the map).

Basically Hans, fuck off. If there is one flag that should wave at these rallies aside from the Italian one, it's the Russian flag.

Attached: 1489936117054.png (650x925, 627K)

Ending a culture and replacing it with a superior, still native culture isn't becoming cultureless.

Do you think we aren't cultureless already ?

Modern Italian (Like most Western) cultural traits are unfit for long term survival.
Their termination and replacement is necessary.

based Sven

I don't know, if I wanted to hijack anti-EU movements I'd send some people with Russian flags so media can have fuel for this EU v/s Russia narrative.

Mio dio...
La creatura del cinquantaquattro percento...

eradicating it wholly and sobstituting it with an artificially ad hoc created culture equals taking a huge dump in the face of 3,000+ years of continuous history, if you think otherwise you are either a kike or dumb as bricks

>Do you think we aren't cultureless already ?
Thank God no, we have retained our culture to a higher degree than many other westerners, which is a miracle in this modern age

>Their termination and replacement is necessary.
As i said, only what arose from American influence, bad mindsets and easy times which made people more gullible has to be cured. The rest has to stay

You aren't going to win anything by bending over to the whims of your opponents. That's what the cuckservative right has done after WW2, and sure enough the left has not lost a single battle since then (at best they were delayed).

Look who founded femen for example. These people come out of communist organizations that were all controlled by moscow. They are anti-nationalist and what does RT say about Ukraine 24/7? Facists, Facists, Facists, Facists, Facists.

Strawman, gets gassed Fucking Idiot.

Good point and another reason to beat them up.

f-fu-fuck you

Attached: E65356A0-E792-4A09-89F6-76DB8A628D82.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Keep sucking off your EU and US masters, you pathetic kraut. You won't exist in 30 years, yet you still suck off the very same side and ideology that is causing your extinction.

Turn america confederate again and you will see them waving american flag.

>Look who founded femen for example.
a litteral kike who is against Russia as well?

>what does RT say about Ukraine 24/7? Facists, Facists, Facists, Facists, Facists.
Nazis to be more exact, but good point actually, the first good point you made. Not that i'd expect any Russian to be pro-nazi though, so i guess it works with them in that optic