Kids

>expensive
>painful
>media raised despite your tries to raise them propery
>time consuming

why have kids /pol?

Attached: 3more.jpg (500x521, 81K)

To reduce the power of the boomers

Yes goy, let millions of years of Evolution, thousands of life times of struggle, and your natural impulse to procreate go to waste.

I think about this everyday. Today’s culture is too perverted. Only way to raise a family is in the woods.

Attached: 0A58EA89-1F4F-49C5-BC8D-1DC07F7F289E.png (272x204, 36K)

>dont have kids white goy
Sigh.. its all so tiresome

>1488

I had a kid I didn't even want. Stupid bitch wouldn't get an abortion.

1yr old white daughter, baby boy on the way. Doing my part faggots.

Attached: 1542819013676.png (517x495, 282K)

Yes goyim. A 0.83 national birth rate is much to high!

>Expensive
If you’re a retard with no sense of control.
>Painful
If you’re a two-digit IQ mongrel that can’t raise them right.
>Media raised
If you’re too worthless of a parent that your children can’t love you enough to put the phone down.
>Time consuming
If you’re worthless scum that can’t love spending time with their children.

I wouldn’t expect someone like you to understand. Go spend thousands of dollars on soulless steam games. Trash.

It's going to waste regardless. Have kids, they discover social media, instant NPC.

Go to North Korea

So the earth is not overrun with niggers

Kike confirmed. Sage

To pass on your genetic material. Simple as that.

>Giving your children access to social media
Pathetic.

Trying to outbreed wild niggers is a bad idea. It's like trying to outbreed cockroaches.
The only real solution to the invader problem is mass deportation.

>Implying they won't find it with or without your permission

Not having kids is like buying a vidya to only play side quests. Having children is the prime directive for humanity, to die childless is to fail.

Why is it that women can chose and men have no say

I grew up in a literal baby factory as I was one of nine kids. No thanks. I'm not living like a white nigger.

We should be using better birth control to lower humanity into manageable levels. NPCs can go fuck themselves.

Denying children something only increases their curiosity. It's human nature. You should let them expose themselves to the open world, but teach them the truth to give them a sense of criticism and suspicion. It's the only way to not raise a rebellious child.

Attached: 1544116703336.jpg (1440x1920, 469K)

>why have kids /pol?
So you have someone to take care of you when you're old and decrepit.
Also, once they reach a certain age, it free labor. I haven't mowed my lawn in years. kek

I you just prevent their access until about 16/17 they won't care for it when they finally get access to it.
>t. zoomer without social media

yes
do this goym!
you only end up with 9 year old sending nudes to each other and 15 year olds killing themselves in large numbers

Whites should have kids. Other races don't need to

They go to school, they have friends, televisions everywhere. If your kid goes to school and doesn't frequent social media they're going to start to suspect child abuse.

>Denying children something only increases their curiosity. It's human nature. You should let them expose themselves

Attached: justturned8.gif (700x554, 27K)

The continuation of your bloodline is the closest thing to immortality. Your legacy, your bloodline and your family are all things worth preserving. The pure vileness that some people spew towards those with kids only shows the complete moral bankruptcy of postmordernism and nihilism. They aren't expensive if you don't spoil them too much, they aren't painful; it's beautiful, you would know if you had kids. If you're a strong enough and well-spoken enough man with a wife who at least cares, you can raise a baby boy or girl without the corruption of modern society. Children aren't time consuming, that time would have passed anyway and one of the greatest feelings a man can have is just camping in the woods with his soon or just sitting down to watch some movie. We all have a right - and duty - to reproduce to guarantee a future for the society our ancestors have built. It is your duty to make your children moral, strong and intelligent. Blaming the corrupt world around them is no excuse.

Homeschooling is also an option.
Private schools as well, less niggery than state schools.
They might be curious for a while but if you don't allow them to get infected during the formative years they won't care later on.

>like it is an accomplishment

>he doesn't know about periscope
yea ill let my 9yr old get naked on cam for pedos

Protip: children’s personalities are constructed extremely early anf solidified in their teenage years. Its very hard to change after that. You don’t have to keep them on a leash and control everything they do, but limited exposure (as little as an hour or two a day for video games and television) is plenty for you to teach them to not be enormous nigger dick-riding thots.

Also putting your child in public school education system is child abuse.

why aren't you telling this to the chinese and indians? China is 1/3rd of the world's population, and India is another 1/3rd, but you're on here speaking in English to tell english speaking westerners to stop having kids. Why?

Attached: 9873684.jpg (251x350, 28K)

We know what actual child abuse is, but CPS has the opposite idea. They want to feed your children to the Podestas.

This.
I have issues with overuse of videogames because that's what I used to do when I was young.
Working hard to kick an expensive and wasteful 'hobby'.
But because I didn't have access to social media I've never really liked it once I've had access to it because I've never used anything like it.

what for tho
your kids could die, and your genetic material goes extinct anyway

T. Retard who doesn’t have kids

>to die childless is to fail.
you are no better than any nigger, you think only of muh dick

There are tons of boomers on social media, and they were never exposed to it as kids.

>muhhh the world revolves around my actions and how they benefit me and only me
Kill yourself

Better to go extinct than let them get jew'd

why do anything then?
you die eventually too
humanity could go extinct at any time in the future
does this mean we should all just lay down and die because "eh, it humans goes extinct anyway"?

No, I think about muh progeny. Amazing how you conflate child rearing with fornication.

>muh bloodline
>muh legacy
they can die childless, your kids, and its all over, your precious genes goes to dumpster

>why have kids /pol?
We should outsource human production to corporations. They could figure out a better system. I wouldn't mind being part of the apple or google 'family.'
I'd probably be bred to be highly intelligent, so that one day, if I so choose, I could work in the tech field.

>why have kids
Because for every white person that thinks that kids are a waste of time, theres a mexican family down the street that just popped out their 5th kid

this is an international board amerimutt, i tell all to stop having babies

i preach antinatalism as gospel

I love my kids but christ are they boring 80% of the time.

It's okay to admit you hate your kids.

*adds boring to the list*

Because there needs to be more white people and less poopoo people. It has always been the white man's duty to spread beauty and greatness in this world. If we let it fall to the orc hoards there will be no beauty or civilization left.

I don't hate them. They're just boring most of the time. Most kids are though I find.

Because women think that their ability to hold the kid in their belly gives them the right to decide whether the baby lives or dies

So you shouldn't even try? Be a defeatist if you want, be a nihilist if you want, but know that you are missing out on an essential part of life. You will never be whole.

Fuck off Dad. I'm putting you in the retirement home run by niggers with the rest of the boomers

Ask them why they never post a picture of a black baby while calling babies a mistake.

>China is 1/3rd of the world's population, and India is another 1/3rd, but you're on here speaking in English to tell english speaking westerners to stop having kids. Why?
THIS

Attached: IsraeliDiplomatTakeDownUKMP.png (634x907, 333K)

Some people should not have kids, and it's a good thing they're willingly taking themselves out of the gene pool. We don't need more shit.

>white people are superior

i'd only have kids if three conditions were met:

1. upper class income
2. loving, unwaveringly loyal wife who'd do the "tiger mom" thing
3. good genetics

oh shit i don't have any of that. and on number 3: my genetics is a horror show. all my paternal uncles have killed themselves due to depression. i expect my dad and myself to do it eventually.

Attached: asian tiger mom.jpg (400x529, 54K)

>>I'm putting you in the retirement home
Then you're out of the will, and I'm leaving everything to the dog.

i am whole because i love myself
do you need kids to love you? wife? society?
pathetic

You don't have anything in your will worth giving anyway. You've spent the last 55 years of your life smoking weed, working some worthless labor job, and pissing away all your money on more garbage your wife fills your garage with

Too bad niggers and spics don't follow these same criteria.

Just don't let them know about it

A life without them is absolutely pointless on every level.

Boomers are a warped and twisted reflection of reality.
They should all be put down before they destory anything else.

There is no *shortage* of people.
I WILL NOT endanger my freedom for some smelly pussy, not going to happen.
Fucking women have made themselves a shitty deal.

Attached: tired-of-her-shit.jpg (280x359, 57K)

Sorry to hear about your dad, user.

I love myself. And it is validated by the family around me that loves me in return.

>tiresome
Shill detected

>bring another loser kid into this world to suffer depression and anxiety
Yeah no thanks

So, you're just an idiot?

Ah my Dad's a good man who worked really fucking hard to support me and my siblings before he met my stepmom. He's just cursed to be an eternal boomer and will never understand what his generation has done and is still doing

Why don't you atheism+ subreddit faggots ever mention the fact the white birthrate is under 2.1 while nonwhite birthrates often exceed 3?

Attached: 6more.jpg (2122x2160, 240K)

muh dick
i guess those people who invest shit and get nobel prizes wasted their lives

>i love myself but still i need validation
.... just in case

I don't know. I sometimes wonder what I'd have done if I didn't have mine.
I don't feel like my life has any more point to it. It was just having kids was the thing you were meant to do so I did.
Peer pressure I suppose.

white, black, asian
they are the same

i tell them all to stop having kids

You a Georgia Guidestones nigger?

Hey, what about your Roma family? They have a high birthrate.
If you hate people so much why don't you just kill yourself, no one needs you either.

im not telling you or anyone else to die
you should enjoy life as much as possible
but kids are not part of that picture
i am just warning you

The fuck are you implying? What have People of Darkness ever built or achieved? How have they proliferated beauty in this world? They've done nothing but destroy it every chance they get, and we've become much too generous with giving chances.

Attached: 1543944924205m.jpg (768x1024, 193K)

Cringe Christ has risen from his grave.

right now chinese are outperformning whites in every way imaginable with the speed that whites will never surpass

indians have thousands of years of culture that outperforms every abrahamic religions

mayans build complex structures and societies while europe had houses of straw

arabs had scientific world in middle ages that surpassed europe at the time

america was not built exclusively by whites, america is the definition of multi culture state, anyone could go and become someone on the land that you call america

just cut off ALL media , everything. They might hate you for the teenage years, but they do that anyway.

they can still go to shit the moment they start seeing that they can get immediate gratification

only strong can beat jewish tricks

Oh OP, what's it like losing a custody battle? Were you shocked when the judge didn't agree with you that your attempt to get your son/daughter aborted should absolve you from child support? Did you cry when you lost that custody battle because you tried to end your fatherhood at an abortion clinic?

Hey, faggot: why don't you tell the world what happens to men who try to get out of fatherhood? Why don't you tell them how the legal system rapes your kind and turns you into the property of women when you try to get them to kill your child?

Fucking loser.

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm saying, its this: OP is a guy who probably tried to get his kid aborted. If you're a guy and you try that and the girl refuses, then she automatically wins the custody battle and you end up being her bitch. All a woman has to do is prove(or maybe even just show some evidence) in court that you didn't want the child born and you're her bitch for 18 years.

Even if you don't ever want kids, NEVER try to get your child aborted. If you're a girl, you'll feel like a murderer(because that's what you'd be) and if you're a guy, you'll get your ass kicked in court. And if you think you can be a sneaky one and get a vasectomy, well, just remember this about getting snipped: your gf/wife will still get pregnant but the race of the child won't be White.

Everybody point and laugh at OP.

Attached: Explosive Diarreha.jpg (514x536, 20K)

Chinese live like hives of roaches. They run over children in the street and no one bats an eye. They only exist to serve themselves at a survival instinct level.

Indians are awkward ugly rapists that shit in the street.

The descendents of Mayans are still homicidal psychopaths.

Arabs are retarded savages as well.

None will ever surpass white high culture, and though we've been forced into dormancy in modern times by several factors, when we rise to power again by finally leaving you all behind, we will live among the stars while your ashes remain on this dead earth. You will not build anything great on our foundation, you are not competent enough, but keep believing the lies. Nigresses got us to the moon, right?

im 22 yo
never will have kids because i dont want to bring anyone else into this sick world
i dont want anyone else to suffer like me

You fucking kike. I'm glad your people are breeding each other out of existence. You sociopathic roaches can't stand to see anything beautiful. The nigger was right. You are termites through and through.

Attached: juice culturally enriched themselves.png (800x869, 525K)

He's not a shill. He's some guy who got a girl pregnant and tried to get her to get an abortion. She refused and kicked his ass in a custody battle as a result.

You see these fags all over Jow Forums trying to convince others to fuck up just like themselves.

Attached: 1537068886137.png (624x567, 196K)

Get blacked Faggot

Attached: 15442381656091177707661.png (800x637, 259K)

Nice user. Two white boys now, girl due in March. Planning on 4. I will raise my kids to be fiercely anti-Semitic and be fully aware of Jewish trickery. God, I fucking hate the kikes.

Attached: 1544293143660605967372.png (1080x1255, 1.22M)

You'll change your mind. Of course, I think we all know that you already have a kid but you don't want to admit it. You tried to get out of fatherhood and now some girl owns your ass

>hurr durr, if I cut my dick off I can get free sex without childen
Men who get snipped ALWAYS get cheated on. Cucks often put up with the cheating because they know that the gf or wife would leave them otherwise.

Attached: overpopulation.jpg (640x938, 45K)

If you actually cared about this topic, you'd go preach it to niggers in Africa. Shoo shoo, little Jew.

Says the faggot who probably lost a custody battle after trying to get his son/daughter aborted. You loser.