Daily reminder that NEETs are based and red pilled

Go continue working for your kike boss faggot wagies

Attached: neet.jpg (224x224, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbeit_macht_frei
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>for your kike boss faggot
>he isn't his own boss in his own company
how is that two-digits IQ working out for you, Hans?

Attached: 1543592785705.jpg (796x1200, 142K)

Oh my my my my this won't do

Attached: thesweat_pledge.jpg (1146x768, 493K)

So what you’re saying is that you’re a depressed beta male with no work skills or disposable income and this is the best way that you can think of toake yourself feel better about your worthless nigger tier existence

For our non-german frens:
In the current state of this country, unless you have a phd-doctorate-engineers degree so that you're able to earn minimum wage by cleaning toilets, it really isn't worth pursuing any job since you'll be pretty much enslaved in both body and mind so that your employer can earn 2Eurobux more by paying you less than min.wage.
Sometimes they even try not paying you at all.
What a great country.

Can confirm first hand.

It's kind of the same here. The cost of working is worth more than they pay you. Work culture here is pretty bad too, you have to deal with a bunch of burnt out normies who are always in survival mode because they made shit life choices. Ascetic NEET life is usually a better option.

NEETs isn't a functional lifestyle for 100% white nations, it's not a functional lifestyle for 56% white nations, it's just not functional. You literally live off of the taxes payed by mostly white people, men specifically. If you're a white male NEET, seriously dude what are you doing. I was in that state of mind when I was younger for like a few months because yeah the world fucking sucks and I made bad decisions, but how the fuck do you live with yourself and look in the mirror? or do you just lie to yourself like a nigger that it's ok to be a welfare leech?

Attached: 2540699a2d233b29445293cd9cdb9539--algernon-blackwood-imagination.jpg (736x1010, 212K)

I'd rather pay taxes to fund NEETs than illegal wars, satanic statues, and degeneracy the current taxation model does.

But user, there ain't no white countries in the world anymore and Jow Forums taught me that Slavs aren't white. :>

>Implying ALL of the taxes go to NEETS
Your Govt spends 600+ billions on fighting some two-digits IQ muslims with a gun.
Also, of course, different countries, different rules.
Sure, in Freedomland you can start your business in your garage selling lemonade and start earning money and expand.
Here is (((germanistan))) it would be like this:
>Where is your license to sell lemonade?
>Will you pay taxes for that?
>You can't sell from your garage. It's illegal.
>Also pay taxes.
>You sold one glass of lemonade from home?
>You go to jail. Also you need to pay 30% taxes on your profit.
>If you want to sell, you need to rent a place to sell.
>And pay your taxes.
>Also there is this BIG lemonade company. They're suing you because you're selling lemonade and they don't want that competition.
>Have you paid your taxes though?
>What, your business failed because you couldn't pay your taxes?
>Go to jail and never be allowed to have a decent life ever again.
NEETing on welfare right now is the most logical and sane conclusion right here and right now.
If working did anything,good for them, people would work
Instead it costs more to work, than what you earn and we also get bombarded with:
"You live to work and nothing else"
Of course people will get depressed and demoralized if they're not allowed to lead a decent/normal life.

Arbeit macht frei - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbeit_macht_frei
Arbeit macht frei is a German phrase meaning "work sets you free".

kikes are getting their fake revenge on us
already. work sets you free and that's the
daily life of americans. america one large
concentration camp.

It's just as ridiculous here. Everything is expensive and no one wants to pay you shit despite their superstar expectations. Dropping out is high IQ.

My older brother has a PhD in a good field (no, it's not gender studies)
and he still doesn't find a good job for three years.
He spends his time working a deadend job at a library for historical documents
and is still trying to get a better job by applying left and right.

But what's the real kicker here is that
his future to be wife is working at Google.
Basically, she is the breadwinner and he's the cuck.

Me seeing this and growing up without a father,
I can see why so many guys want to drop out and become NEETs.

>Basically, she is the breadwinner
>and he's the cuck
Your wife earning more than you doesn't make you a cuck.
Also, how shallow are you that you define the worth of a marriage by the jobs those people do?
Also, don't try to blame the next person for your shortcomings. Blame the (((government)))

I forgot to mention that his wife is obese as hell and
that they do not want to have children,
but cats instead. I wish this was a joke.

But don't worry, under AKK's iron rule, everything will be better, right?

NEET it up OP, don't let wageslaves coerce you into misery with shame.

Mom just brought me jerky, weed and soda. Haven't worked in like 3 years. neet life is coming life

My boss is Brazilian.

based

Attached: 1543603988398.png (870x710, 40K)

that's all well and good but being a NEET without living off your parents is impossible, at least here in the U.S. I really don't have a choice here.

Attached: 1544237356433.jpg (600x764, 41K)

You have to help your brother end it to save his future for fuck's sake user.

How to become a neet?

natural selection at its finest.
a phd is worthless if he got no spine to actually use it in the market. and even with a shitty job, he would never need to settle for a obese woman that doesn't even want to bear his children. so many bad choices have been made there, a shame, tho not too late if he ever wakes up. help your brother to do that, dude.