Can someone explain me what are native BRITONS?

Can someone explain me what are native BRITONS?
How did they get into the British Islands before the Normans, and how long were there? considering Europe was under Ice for thousands of years?

Does the admixture of Britons with Normands produce the ANGLO?

Attached: russell-brand-20793249-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?40683-British-Hair-Colour-and-Eye-Colour-Percentage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Britain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We were niggers.

You mean Azerbaijanis.

Attached: Rowan Atkinson 'The Thin Blue Line' (1995).jpg (190x270, 12K)

>memeflag
>retarded beliefs

Why am I not surprised you’re a complete brainlet

they're americans that swum to the islands around 431356 years ago after they fucked the shit out of OP's mom

The Picts were here first. We don't know much about them, but they probably lived like Abbos.
The Celts and Britons then came from mainland Europe and settled.
Then the Romans came, and conquered all of them, and then left again.
Then the Angles and Saxons came from Denmark and Germany and conquered the remaining Celts in England, who then retreated back to Wales and Scotland.
The Anglo Saxons eventually formed the Kingdom of England, but then the Normans came and conquered that.
But genetic data reveals that the Normans didn't breed much with the natives, so we don't have much Norman DNA.
tl;dr Wales and Scotland are Celts, England is Anglos.

>Norman’s
Have nothing to do with anything and no, nobody can explain where we came from without resorting to faith based scientism.
The website about the 5,000 year old Anglo village being excavated has vanished BTW. It must be a ‘racism’.

>999
The number you dial for police emergencies in the U.K.
ALSO
post yourself now, since you think mr bean is a fair example I can’t imagine how fucked up you are to be sooooo jelly.

Attached: 051566E0-C564-4F39-A844-976437E67A19.gif (480x228, 263K)

>999
>inspector bean
spooky tbph

>Have nothing to do with anything
Yes, they do. Norman invasions and settlings in Britain are partially responsible for the modern British.

Normans just took over the Leadership in 1066
The country stayed anglo saxon.

britain is a mix of nordic, iberian and norman

No they are not.
The Doomday book says differently.
Norman's did not change the Anglo-Saxon's ethnic identity.
They merely took over the leadership following 1066.

This.

History major spcifieng is Ancient Britain and the angles, saxons and jutes. German tribes that formed the English men.

>Scotland
Northern Britannia at that time, the Scots hadn't founded Scotland yet, or if you want the Pictish territory then Caledonia while the Brythonics had what is now the Strathclyde area. The Scots purging these peoples and taking their women happened later.

I know, I was using the names of the places as they are now for simplicity.

As for the Picts living like Abbos, we know they the technological wherewithal to have an early form of crossbow.

5000 BC oldest British monument.
No one knows what it does or it's significance.
Is it ritualistic? is it the ruin of a great fallen empire?
>Built using Welsh Stone
ANGLOS BTFO
how will they ever recover????

Attached: stonehenge_circle.jpg (1440x750, 461K)

they had*

Attached: pure_blackpool_stock.jpg (400x561, 51K)

Is that really the story though? The "rivers of Briton blood" according to Bede almost certainly isn't accurate. Were the native Britons really genocided on such a level that they all fled to Wales? I would contend that a relatively minute number of saxons settled in southern Britain, and Britain today remains relatively Celtic.

she looks like a hapa

Hew can Angelo's be considered white if they're beady black eyed black haired fucks?

Wtf

This is what real English women look like if you actually come and visit here. You are all retards who believe stupid Jow Forums memes.

Attached: 21f9f73a0196c9133cc7c992e82c99d7.jpg (630x1200, 72K)

some remarks -
the Romans imported Germanic tribes to Northumbria - to deal with the Caledonians
the Scots did not wipe out the Picts - they merged via ruling class intermarriage, but the Scots language and culture was dominant
the Picts are mysterious and interesting - they had no written language but seemed to communicate via symbols - they used MEMES
in ancient times, tribes were "nations" but they were all celtic and thus related
the ancient folks lived in the coasts and used the water as their motorway - that drives the pattern of interaction
when genetic studies were first done it was found the English were much more celtic than previously thought
folklore says it was vortigern who invited in saxon mercenaries, who then stayed

Attached: NatalieSawyer.jpg (876x960, 81K)

>merged
That's a nice way to put purging their men and taking their women. Only 1 in 10 Scots today have any paternal Pict markers, that should say something.

That's a tranny.

To some degree there appears to be a change in population in certain places. The East coast of England and Ireland have different proportions in hair color than other regions. The more Celtic regions in the west have more dark hair than the nordic influenced East

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?40683-British-Hair-Colour-and-Eye-Colour-Percentage

You contend wrong

That's what I mean, southeast England is Germanic, the north? Cornwall? The Midlands? Thoroughly Celtic

Shut up nigger

You wish, degenerate mutt.

Attached: main-qimg-387da0180be790e7fbc974becf3d1d26.png (602x328, 151K)

Its a ground marker for intercontinental overflights, like most other significant ancient monuments across the globe. It's function is simple, it uses math to tell you where you are on/over the planet. It is an ancient version of the flight control tower. If you wish to verify, study its mathematic dimensions, they offer geographic co-ordinates which can be further verified by comparing it to other sites.

Attached: MunckConstants.jpg (1077x653, 39K)

Whiter than you, Mohammed.

Bow before the Goddess, mud-eye nigger.

Attached: jessica-brown-findlay-a.jpg (496x700, 103K)

Suckle upon muh dick, achmed

Uhh.. wtf.. troll or retard.

Celtic Britons replaced the original population who nothing is really known about (those who built stone henge) and generally are dark haired.

You can find this in famous British Celts such as Tom Jones and Catherine Zeta-Jones who look exactly as the Romans described Celts.

They did NOT have red hair, red hair is an Anglo-Saxon and Viking trait and most red haired populations can be traced back to Viking trading routes.

As to your pic; Brand is a Celt (or possibly a Jew) and not an Anglo-Saxon. Actual black hair is very uncommon the British isles.

>wider than you muhammed

Very refined and elegant.

The "Germanic" parts are only somewhat mixed with Germanic influence, there is no strong division anywhere really

100% Anglo ancestry, Abdul.

I saw an article that Britain is sill remarkably tied to their ethnic regions.
So the midlands and north has a strong amount of angle and norse ethnic traces. The south has a strong saxon ethnic trace and so on.

Does anyone know the extent the Saxon, Angles and Jutes mixed with the celtic-roman population?
Was the migration a replacement or a merge?

The ancient Britons (Think Stonehenge builders) came from Southern Europe, from the Iberian Peninsula. There are still some remnants of them living in the UK, and this guy is a good example of it. He is as Anglo as you can get, but he'd be right at home in Southern Europe.They are some of the most ancient Euro types around. The blonde, blue eyed Euro is a relative newcomer to western Europe.

Isn't it known that it indicates summer and winter seasons?
I've been to the summer solstice and i know theres a winter one too. The sun shines through one of the stones perfectly on the longest/shortest day of the year.

Not sure why you're being autistic over only Scotland considering Wales or England didn't exist at the time also. He's just using modern terminology to explain it clearly.

They were killed, fled or assimilated basically. The English on average are about 20% "celtic" (note; the markers in genetic studies are whatever the people in charge decide so they vary/might not mean what you think it means). England is overwhelmingly Germanic, there was heavy Angle settlement in the Midlands, East and North East. Most towns and villages in those areas that exist today were settled by Angles. Infact, the East/North East in general are the most Germanic areas of Britain, not the South East.

The difference in dna between celt/saxon etc. appears negligible so really it's only visual, Celts are just darker, black hair as opposed to Saxons etc. who have fair hair/blonde/red.

The other dark haired people in Britain (Rachel Weisz, Ben Barnes) are all Jews.

>Actual black hair is very uncommon the British isles.
It's significantly more common in Ireland than in Great Britain, which actually adds weight to your theory.

>The ancient Britons (Think Stonehenge builders) came from Southern Europe, from the Iberian Peninsula.

Those were the Celts; not the pre era Celts who built stone circles.

Attached: azerbaijani.jpg (960x540, 143K)

Isn't there quite a bit more Germanic admixture from the Viking era?

As far as I'm aware, attributing this type of construction to Celts is wrong. Nobody knows if the Celts were indeed the originators of this type of construction, or they just adopted it from the people that were already living in western Europe.

Fair enough, all I'm saying is that there is probably more Celtic/Iberian influence in Britain than people think.

Does this look like a German to you? The mythos of the Britons all being slaughtered and driven out of England is probably half true and overstated.

Attached: 1542657023-os3.jpg (480x600, 28K)

Yep, I know to most people it's unheard but it's actually a real theory as to whether red hair came from Germanic populations and we all assume today that celt means red hair and yet that would not explain why the Romans described them as swarthy with dark hair.

There are plenty of famous red haired vikings and Gods. of course Hollywood changes red haired gods such as Thor to blonde.

Winstn Churchhill had red hair. As did Richard the Lionheart.

They're Celts and they arrived there in 1200 BC.
They were overruned by the Danish Angles, German Saxons and French Normans.

Then where did the "pre-celts" come from? If they were as dark as you say, they couldn't have been native to these islands. That goes against evolution.

Then how did people end up with French names and their narrow noses?

Ey? I said the Celts did not build stone henge but they probably came from the Iberian Peninsula and replaced the stone henge people.

Angles come from Denmark. Jesus fuck how stupid are you OP.

Attached: oliver.jpg (191x264, 5K)

Cheddar Niggers

They are kikes and not white

The Celts were dark, the pre-era Celts nothing is really known about them.

Attached: 1543989282045.jpg (720x360, 35K)

Phenotype =/= genotype but yeah, like all countries it fluctuates based on where the person is from. Naturally if they're from more towards the west of England you're going to get more people who look closer to the Welsh basically.

Same way some Americans are called Muller yet are only 6.25% "German".

they were cheddar man people. they moved to britain over the land bridge before the sea levels rose

I understood you incorrectly.

When I said Stonehenge, I meant to say, the people that started the whole process of building that structure, which, if I'm not mistaken, goes further back than the arrival of the Celts into the UK. Stonehenge was started to be built at least 3000 years B.C..

>Does this look like a German to you?

That's a celt or Jew. Most English do not look like that.

Most people watch English tv and see the people as English when we know almost certainly 9 times out of 10 they are not actually English.

Wasn't cheddar man exposed as bullshit though?

>The Picts were here first.

.... wait hold on I though the Picts were Celtic speaking ??

The Saxon and Angles were germanic. The Danes invaded and settled mainly in the north, so Norse dna I presume is found most strongly there.

Attached: 7AF5AD5E-023F-4A21-8F54-AF8A53B10042.jpg (685x385, 28K)

Oi bow down m8!

Attached: a2uMsZt.jpg (1100x1600, 240K)

Yes, it goes way before the Celts arrival. Nobody knows much of those people, why it was built and so on. I mean not much is really known about Celts either, only texts by their enemies (Romans) as Celts didn't leave written records.

So Pre-Celts, who knows

they way he was portrayed recently was bullshit & dishonest but Cheddar Man himself existed and and most likely was darker skinned (certainly not """black"")

Thats what i want to know. To what extent did the Germanic tribes wipe out the celtic population?Surely the migration rate of Saxon, Angles etc wasn't enough to make a huge demoggraphic change?

(He is definitely NOT A JEW. He's as pure Briton as you can get.)

Kit Harington was born on 26 December 1986 in Acton, London,[2][3] to Deborah Jane (Catesby), a former playwright, and Sir David Harington, 15th Baronet, a businessman.[4][5] His full name is Christopher Catesby Harington;[6] his mother named him after Christopher Marlowe, whose first name was shortened to Kit,[7] a name Harington prefers. He did not learn what his full name was until he was eleven years old.[8] Harington's uncle was Sir Nicholas John Harington,[9] 14th Baronet,[10] and his patrilineal great-grandfather was Sir Richard Harington, 12th Baronet. The Haringtons are an ancient family that once spelled their name Haverington and derived the name from their estate, a lordship in Cumberland. The first person identified with their name was one Robert De Haverington, the son of Osulphus or Oswulf whose manor was Flemingby.[11] Through his paternal grandmother, Lavender Cecilia Denny, Harington's eighth-great-grandfather was Charles II of England.[12] Also, through his father, Harington descends from Scottish politician Henry Dundas, 1st Viscount Melville.[13]

It's a work of fiction yes. The creators were very "liberal" in their making. "Chedder men" likely didn't arrive in the British Isles, something else did that evolved into Cheddar man.

He/it, isn't a modern day human so to call it black (which it wasn't) would be irrelevant anyway.

it goes like this lads

>Britons
>Celts
>Trading with continentals/other people
>Romans
>Anglos & Saxons
>Vikings
>Normans
>a few Normans

This.
Except I believe the Saxons came from the Belgium and Holland area.

i dont know why i put normans twice

Then the 3rd world came

I don't know either

Briton was celtic, then the Romans came and quelled the celts. After the Romans disintegrated the celtic tribes, germanic tribes Saxons, Jutes, Angles plus others i.e what became the Anglo-Saxons came and settled with the remaining celts.

Then the Danes came and settled half the UK combined with the anglo-saxons and remaining celts, then the Danes either settled or stopped raiding and anglo-saxons took most of Danelaw.

Then the Normans came.

and then..

>french huguenots
>nigel farage

disgusting mutts

Attached: Elizabeth-Tweddle-of-Great-.jpg.CROP.article568-large (1).jpg (568x852, 57K)

They were - before them were the ancient paleo-Britons. The Stonehenge-builders.

Attached: 1523237360042.jpg (722x490, 75K)

There were people before the celts m8

This is gonna blow ur mind m8

right get ready for it

Saxons came from Saxony

yeah this is what I thought, like I said here

Yeah monkeymen and early celts

>Saxons came from Saxony
Except they didnt, they are named Saxons because of their tribal weapon the Sax

"the scots wiped out the picts" idea has been looked at closely, but theres not a lot of hard evidence
- that the picts had no writing as such makes the whole thing a mystery
- old history books had the picts "disappearing" like the elves in tolkien

where did you get your genetic data and are you drawing the correct conclusion?

what, WHAT!, WHAT!?/

Next you'll be saying that the Jutes came from Jutland

They literally came from old Saxony

Saxophone?

*Seax

North Germanic tribes are not that ethnically different from Norsemen.
Normans are Norse and didn't mix that much with the common population anyway.

So really the ethnic englishman is a mix between North German and maybe a bit of Norse. I think you're just projecting your own insecurities about the US melting pot onto us.

>Then how did people end up with French names and their narrow noses?

Surnames were adopted late in the England.
Some assumed the names of their Lord.
Some had the name of their town, some of which were later given French names.

There's no argument to be made for Normans replacing the ethnic mix of the Anlgo saxons because it didnt happen.
I'm anglo saxon heritage and have an anglo saxon name from the town my family derived from.
We know our geneology very well in my family because they are LDS and research their family history for baptism for the dead by proxy.

Yes there were, but I wouldn't call them Homo Sapiens. 900.000 years ago according to data;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Britain

Everyone knows aliens built stonehenge.

Attached: 8785767677.jpg (1440x900, 138K)