Should something be done about SonicF4G

This furry is acting bold after winning the Gaymer of the year award. Should Jow Forums do something about this furry?

Attached: 6B9BB5CB-5054-4490-8B5D-4C9AB07132DE.jpg (1121x971, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/3jlWr
archive.fo/CQSoV
archive.fo/CZmcy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Furries should be set alight in mass graves.
No exceptions.

Just ignore the faggot all he wants is attention

i'm not angry with him, i simply pity him.
imagine being black, gay, and a furry. he must face mental anguish every single day of his miserable life. completely from his own genes and mental disease.

this and i mean this non sarcastically.

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-122923_Firefox.jpg (1053x1505, 419K)

This

He may act happy, but his life is full of sadness and depression. Be glad you did not come out into the world this way

this and this
go back to /v/ OP you fucking fag. anyone who cares about video games is getting shoved in the oven head first, so, namely, you

Why isn't anyone talking about this degenerate's gore fetish that he openly talks about on Twitter? I bet companies would cut off all association with him if only they knew.

He’s gonna kill himself in like 2 years anyways who gives a fuck , “gamer of the year” that’s equivalent to “biggest faggot of the year”

the only solution is to stop caring about video games. ascend you fucking brainlets

Attached: 1533012856580.jpg (1242x1232, 183K)

no. let him get aids and die

He's a furry. He was probably diddled or something as a kid. He'll swallow a bullet in a year or two after his dopamine crashes once the left moves onto the newest novelty.

Being gay's bad enough, but he's also a furry?
Literally choosing to be a degenerate.
Lemme guess, no father?

who said this had to do with video games? It’s just his attitude that I’m talking about. You mentally handicapped leaf

>Gaymer of the year
You should just stop taking these people serious. They're just kids anyways, you can't stop them being stupid

Lmao shut the fuck you autistic leaf.

obviously you do care about video games, and the fact that you think that there exists someone in the world who would give a shit about this faggot that doesn't care about video games just affirms my appropriate use of the term brainlet in describing you in my last post. so, again, stop caring about video games, grow up, and then kill yourself for talking back to me.

he is also a nigger

>furry
>nigger
>faggot
>gamer
the guy has severe autism

Ignore him and stop using twatter

Attached: eat shit.png (1022x437, 241K)

Are you jealous? Why do you care? Is this just autism? Also NYPA

These. Who gives a fucking shit. Do we do something about every single retarded poster in online MSM article comment sections? Well yes, but not until the Day of the Rope. If you are so butthurt over this faggot do it then.

Who?

it's a faggot acting like a faggot because faggots crave attention. ignore the faggot, that drives them to becoming a statistic faster than anything.

"and then kill yourself for talking back to me" LMFAO shut the fuck up you pol dwelling flaming incel faggot. Your Mom fucked niggers in High School/College & you're nothing but a 200IQ Rick & Morty failed abortion. Now go buy your mom some birth control you little slave bitch.

may allah bring down upon them 6 million strands of aids
unironically

Post pics, I've never heard of this.

One of these days we will learn that ignoring these fools is the most painful thing we can do.

Why would any of us care what this gay nigger thinks? He’ll end up committing suicide by 35.

well, the FGC has been infected by niggers for some 8 years now, and this is attestable by mere observation. they are absolute garbage, never win anything worthwhile, and really contribute nothing to the scene save for a few chimpouts. this kid however, was the first sucesseful black player, winning 4 evos. i didn't know about him until very recently, and as someone who doesn't keep up with autism and losers playing video games, i can honestly say SF can't play for shit, the guy is a mid-high tier spammer and a fast learner at best, the only tournaments he wins or qualifies neatly are those no one cares about, this is why he will never win in tekken, sf or sc, if you look at his record you'll find he actually does worse than most

No. Just sit back and watch when he inevitably self destructs. Either from his mania or from his AIDS ridden butthole.

literally who?

Did you mean to reply that to my post?

But he just got award for being a faggot

>Jow Forums hates furries, niggers, and faggots
>Constantly worried what a furry niggerfaggot thinks or says

The absolute state of Jow Forums.

I enjoy video games in moderation and I've never heard of this furry. What do you have against video games?

Before this guy can’t we get Scarlett to kill himself?

>This furry is acting bold after winning the Gaymer of the year award. Should Jow Forums do something about this furry?
No. Western devs have been cancer for decades.
Disengage yourself from them. Focus on real change and use Jap and Eastern Euro dev games to decompress.

Attached: male_toxicity_removed.jpg (500x690, 89K)

Amen.

>the only thing notable to come out of delaware is a kiddy diddler and a gay nigger furry

god damn it, why is this state such a joke? It was literally THE first to become a state and the start of becoming america

>gay black furry tries to piss people off to get attention
I didn't know him before all of this and don't care to now.

FGC has been dogshit for the better part of the new millenia, i just find it funny how amerimutts feel the need to point this kid out as some exceptional black talent when he is mediocre at best and whatever ability he has is obviously a product of european admixture
it's a reflection of their own inferiority and lack of identity, if you think that's something to be ignored go right ahead, my country has no such demographical problems

Quit falling for his obvious baits for attention

Kid can barely put a sentence together because he is so autistic. How are you intimidated by this?

fpbp

Let him be. He is a nigger, furry, fag, makes money playing vidya, and a commie. He is literally every parents major disappointment.

Yeah but why to me? I don't give a single fuck. I was just telling OP that he should get move on. It's a faggot being a faggot.
Is this a bot?

Nigga's going for the trifecta of "oppression".He needs to come down with some pity worthy, but hard to prove disease to get the most points.

>thanos glove

Attached: f755be0b42789adf956fed9062201457.jpg (504x730, 46K)

"Smartest kid with Downs syndrome" would be more appropriate.

>gay furry nigger degenerate
There are only 3 possible outcomes to this story:
1) Dies from AIDS
2) Gets vanned for CP (as most furfags do)
3) Kills himself

i didn't go agaisnt that in any way shape or form, in fact i was edifying your apathy, this kid is a failure in life whichever way you look at it, and losers don't concern me

Imagine being the party of pedos and furfags and thinking that's a good thing

No, he was already punished for life the moment he was born

Attached: SAUCKIN COX.png (580x381, 198K)

What does this faggot even play? Console?

They don't deserve graves. Prove me wrong

I unironically believe that every person who has ever posted a nigger gif on twitter should be euthanized.

I see your posts in better context now. I thought you were directing all that at me and assuming I cared about that faggot. You were just using it as a vehicle to expand the idea.
Sorry about the confusion.

>gamer of the year
His mom must be so proud.

Attached: DB9706F0-0B8B-4561-A09D-2F8304CBBC8F.gif (500x211, 1.02M)

Shit, even us furries don’t like this faggot.

>teehee! I made some squares angry.
Tales as old as time. Wake me when the kids are unironically nazis to getting back at the faggot patents.

>Dominique "SonicFox" McLean
dude has genetic regression and crack baby written all over

>Jow Forums
you are glowing

>Should something be done about SonicF4G
Nothing can be done about this fag that he hasn't already done to himself. I briefly tuned into the fagfest game awards show and had to immediately tap out the moment this nigger stood up and put on his 'fursuit' with all the front & center bolshevik game journos pretending to smile. Very high-tier cringe, truly embarrassing to witness let alone to be present at the awards and made complicit

fpbp, the faggot’s entire existence is suffering, we don’t have to do anything.

>After winning the Injustice 2 Pro Series 2018 Grand Finals, he donated $10,000 of his winnings to Rewind to help fund his father's cancer treatment.[3]
poor guy, i'd pity him if this wasn't a jungle

who cares about some gaming furfag. Gamings fucking dead anyway besides very few games.

That little dick? Imagine being black with an average or little dick, that white roastie pulling your black ass pants down, seeing the one reason they took you home is a small disappointment. Sucks to be you SonicFag.

there is a lot of us lgbt furries that disliked his behavior as well.

a lot of use where originally excited about seeing a furry on stage but it quickly went to cringy when he started virtue signaling and playing minority cards. there is a silent majority in the LGBT community that would like sexual preferences to be treated like normal, but it doesnt help when you have SJWs like this that do abnormal things like shoving it in everyones face. you dont see straight people doing this, especially in a place that has nothing to do with politics.

a lot of people in the furry fandom dislike him as well, he is obnoxious and has an ego the size on the observable universe, not to mention he does stuff like this all the time, giving furries a bad name.

if he had just went up there and accepted the award, even in fur suit. said a simple thankyou and moved on like every other person, there would be no issues within our own community.

one thing we gotta recognize however, he does have skill. he has played some games for a month, walk into pro tournaments, wreck all the pro players like they are nothing WHILE in suit, so he is battling limited vision (its have too look through paper tubes with mesh over the if you are wondering) and paws on so controller grip is garbage, not to mention the heat. he essentially handicaps him self and still beats pro players. so he is deserving of the award. he is just a cringy 'woke' furry who has a small fanbase in the very vocal SJW side of the furry and lgbt gaming community.

Fuck, most people in general wouldn't have had THAT much of an issue with his on-stage presence if he didn't do the retard political pandering/jabs and just stuck to a simple, standard acceptance speech.

No, because someday he will turn 30.
Think about it.

Attached: furry reaction.png (1734x1260, 2.01M)

/thread

Part of being gay is subconsciously hating yourself and seeking genetic death. Any hate you lob his way is actually playing into his satanic fetish. Just let him be and he'll eventually kill himself.

Attached: Ishy Gddt.jpg (290x324, 20K)

And he is now past his peak, its all downhill from there

Just ignore him, all the degenerate wants is attention.

archive.fo/3jlWr
archive.fo/CQSoV
archive.fo/CZmcy

Yaaas

Attached: 1543430805995.jpg (1280x960, 174K)

He purged all of his Twitter posts prior to October so there wasn't much to dig through.

Who gives a shit?
Being a furry is punishment enough.

I concur

I dont get it, These People are showing their Idiocy
People are shunning them for their Autism
"Yay, i made them angry"
Why dont they get that People arent angry at them, but Humor them for their strange ways

ive never understood the fascination with watching other people play video games because it's boring af
I hate all of you for making this popular

None of you faggots are actually in the FGC. Sonicfox is annoying, like really annoying. The reason he always acts like this is because almost nobody likes the kid. Sure hes good and ruined Perfect Legend's career but he is not a person you could stand to be around for longer than an hour. Having to stay in the same room with the guy a the Summit of Power made a lot of us figure that out.

Attached: 43bdffd0-8e0f-46be-ae5a-55c84c19f8c4.png (300x300, 107K)

Not giving faggots and women attention kills them. Same with the homeless. You don't yell at him "Get a job you lazy bumb!" You just treated him like a human being and gave him emotion that will keep him warm and alive. If you simply act like he's not there and doesn't exist it'll slowly kill him inside and his cells will realize he and they are no longer needed and commit Apoptosis/Suicide. If nobody cared about fur faggery they'd just move on to something else they thought would get them attention.

>I don't REALLY hate Republicans, but if I could kill every single one of them impersonally with the snap of my fingers, I would.
Lefties are the most violent and evil people.