Is is Ok to hate blacks simply because of their shit skin and gorilla appearance?

Or must one experience the savagery of their failed species to have legitimate reason to hate them?

Attached: Retarded Ape.png (620x400, 174K)

people don't hate pitbulls for being brown

>its okay to hate niggers based on there actions
When you stop judging someone by their skin color. Then judge them by their actions. But you realize that judging them by there actions is the same as judging them by their skin color.

it's a good question

Attached: dat chocolate.jpg (718x849, 64K)

It’s because of their behaviour. People cant help how they look, but they can help how they behave, unless of course, theyre filthy niggers.

Both

Attached: Bsd.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Attached: 1542774054737m.jpg (682x1024, 131K)

A little bit of both in my opinion. Their apperance really is something to criticize, your pants should be all the way up and doorags are just unprofessional. But if that was the only thing wrong with them, then there really wouldn't be any black problem in America like there is now

Attached: noentry.jpg (750x886, 57K)

Don't forget the smell too!

Hate how you want to it’s your goddamn right

Nobody hates blacks because of their appearance, they hate blacks because of their behavior

this

you're supposed to experience disgust in close proximity, it's evolution

Well, people don't like ugly people in their own country usually either. You better have a hell of a personality to make up for it.

>Is is Ok to hate blacks simply because of their shit skin and gorilla appearance?
Yes.

Nothing angers me more than white cucks desperately talking about IQ and crime as though a smart and law-abiding nigger would be ok.

◄ Amos 5:15 ►

Hate evil, love good; maintain justice
in the courts. Perhaps the LORD God
Almighty will have mercy on the
remnant of Joseph.

*sings into the mic*

fuck off you stupid nigggggggggerrrrr
yeah.

Attached: Untit3led-2.jpg (1063x1080, 692K)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with hating niggers simply because they are ugly.
There are a myriad of reasons why they should be hated, but any single one is sufficient.

Hating someone for 'the color of their skin' is how (((their))) arguments against racism are framed because it let's (((them))) avoid the real reasons people hate blacks.

More because of their low IQ and behavior, this is determined by their genetics, which doesn't have a continuum with rest of the human races, we have 50k years of separate evolution if not more as some remains show. They are also the only ones that don't have neanderthal DNA and all the other races do, they are almost another species, almost.

>we have 50k years of separate evolution if not more as some remains show
80-120 thousand years now. They just keep moving it back.

East Asians look very different from whites but do not have the same reputation for savagery and stupidity that nogs do. People hate nogs because of how they behave, not what they look like.

Reminder that every African would look hideous with white skin. Their dark skin hides their ugly features.

Attached: 1539955688348.jpg (700x707, 81K)

kind of like how black clothing hides fat

I've heard that non-American blacks are actually decent people to be around. The nigger in OP's pic proves that wrong.

>I've heard that non-American blacks are actually decent people to be around
lol
Yeah man those niggers in britain and germany that go around raping people sure are decent people.

A good point.

Attached: 1544198459676.jpg (1920x2156, 1.24M)

true

Attached: d04eadeb1ded8e01edd48ff23313cfa7.jpg (827x1241, 150K)

Sure, being repulsed by archaic features is normal

Come on every white man's dream woman is a black country girl

Attached: african-american country girl.jpg (1063x1700, 289K)

Don’t hate them just because they are lazy, stupid, violent, slovenly, loud, trashy, undignified, belligerent, obnoxious, criminals.
Hate them for just being brown.

Attached: 1341924939439.jpg (230x320, 25K)

Their appearance is off putting. Nothing has a more punchable face than an idiot nog walking around with his ass hanging out and dirty dredlocked hair. Except for a white kid doing the same thing.

Attached: 92cc3a279c8aa0de9b958f4db7f147c1.jpg (320x480, 40K)

I would say, to truely hate a shit skin one has to experience cultural enrichment. Until that happens you are only going off of memes, and word of mouth

is it okay to hate someone because their appearance is ugly to you? the answer is that hating someone is just an emotional reaction that you cannot control and the question of moral value does not even apply to it. to say that it is wrong to hate someone based on superficialities is to make a categorical mistake. it has intelligible meaning to say that an action is wrong, but it is not clear what it means to say an emotion is morally wrong.

Nigger

Attached: 0d2b1fa4c762bf43d1513b19c92b5448a2414d93488805452b717649e78d6ed0.png (850x510, 838K)

Niggers aren’t human. Kill them all

This

I lived in a middle class neighborhood with a lot of black families in virginia beach VA. The kids are completely unruley in grade school. Our high school was aptly named "gang run" (green run).

I distinctly remember my 6th grade science teacher (((weiss))) groveling in front of a group of black kids insisting he wasnt racist because his son almost married a black girl. I assume this was happening because he gave them bad grades or something.

I also had a pretty blond english teacher who only lasted one year because the kids were such little shits. They constanstly hoop and holler, cut up and fight non-stop. I dont hate black people because of the color of their skin, I hate their awful culture and attitude.

All these fucking liberals who say theyre like this because of muh socio economic status have never lived around their pets. Being around blacks redpills you very quickly.

dem hips

Attached: 1544126836833.jpg (960x960, 130K)

I dont have a single childhood friend who wasnt jumped by a gang of black kids. When my family moved from virginia to hawaii things were infinetely better believe it or not. The hawaiian kids didnt fuck with the haoles for some reason..or atleast me.

Im Mulatto and would love to have you races put down your differences so we can live in peace. Than together we can get rid of our true enemy

Attached: epic_handshake_by_dillon_and_dutch_by_miloslavvonranda-d5dx2qi.jpg (900x645, 96K)

It's a nigger
What's your point?

so finding someone unattractive equals hate? learn to judge people off their character not their looks. example: op is a piece of shit because i dont have to see the ugly fuck because i know hes a piece of shit for asking - is it ok to hate _ because _. grow up faggot.

niggers same all over the world

Attached: be84863f161bce385eba922ed61eb76e.jpg (474x374, 27K)

Just posting hot niggers for the other hot nigger poster.

user, don't hate them for those reasons, there are plenty of others

disgusting

Only brainlets hate people for being ugly
Don't be a brainlet racist OP, be a smart one

uglet detected

Fucking retard. Skin color is involuntary. An accident of birth. A person's actions are done by conscious choice. So yes, I will continue to judge people of all colors by their actions.

>Skin color is involuntary
wrong

I simply want niggers to stay in their continent. I hate them because they are were they dont belong..i don't hate them because they exist. Go existing somewhere else (like in your home continent). I dont think i'm even an extremist on this subject.

Attached: Negro Traveler.jpg (468x408, 21K)

That's like saying you're going to continue to test electrical outlets with forks

>an accident of birth
yikes

Even if you chose to not judge blacks by their skin, but by the content of the character, you find that it's worse than their skin color.

Hoodrats and niggers can't be saved. Granted there's some pretty legit blacks out there but for every legit one, there's hundreds of them not worth helping outside of two shots to the head.

Yeah, why wouldn't it be?

t nigger loving amerimutt

We can live in peace when you fuck off back to Africa. Mixed race offspring are an abomination to God.

Even your so-called legit blacks sniff around for white wimmiz and will act like niggers in the presence of their fellow niggers.

Yes
Everything else wrong with them is just icing on the cake.

Only if there's more than three. The nigger effect doesn't work if there's less than three.

You can hate whatever you want. Ugliness or disgusting behaviour.

Blacks have both, take your pick.

it's ok to think whatever you want. jesus how fucking hive-minded is this place? thought police is supposed to be left-wing, right?

>it's ok to think whatever you want
no it isn't you degenerate faggot.