Are the British to blame?

Are the British to blame for Indians 82 IQ, pooing in the street and drinking cow piss?

Attached: Indian Custom.jpg (700x420, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts&t=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People do that everywhere
There's just a lot of people in India, so you're gonna see more of it there than anywhere. Same with china.

If I was Indian I'd pray that I'd be reincarnated to a Germanic man and then hang myself

It's really not the case. India is voted by far the most filthy country on the planet

I suppose we bear a certain amount of blame for not beating their dirty habits out of them while we were there. We did ban suttee whereby a widow was expected to throw herself on her husband's funeral pyre. We left the rest alone, conscious that we were controlling a vast population with a handful of armed men.

no, we're to blame that it's better than Africa

lmao this brit got triggered from the last thread
>i-india was nothing before british
cope bruh

Attached: lpr.png (1496x420, 1.45M)

>those low IQ Indians were better than Africa because of us Brits!

Attached: taj_mahal.jpg (2304x1515, 1.05M)

India literally was nothing before the British because the British invented the country India (and Pakistan for that matter)

that's not what I said
you weren't any better than Africa though that's for damn sure

>surely these low IQ indians need a Jewish funded company to develop themselves otherwise they would be still living in mudhuts

Attached: mysore_palace.jpg (2204x1074, 804K)

prove him wrong

>you weren't better than Africa despite surpassing Qing China as the largest economy in the world in 1700, and not because of population

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

If you think India is bad now you ought to have seen what it was like before we turned up.

Every track of railway in that country is thanks to us.

>These low iq pajeets had no idea of civilization before us Brits came along

Attached: palace_interior.jpg (1024x683, 308K)

Attached: Shit House.jpg (1100x709, 59K)

drinking cow piss is the least of their problems though

Attached: 1541508486284.jpg (5013x3752, 3.95M)

Jesus fucking Christ, these untermenschen just shock me every time I learn about them

>w-we built the railway tracks guise!!!! For robbing the country off it's resources
>we didn't build a road network system though, that was left to the Indians.

"India inherited a poor road network infrastructure at the time of its independence in 1947. Beyond that, between 1947 and 1988, India witnessed no new major projects, and the roads were poorly maintained. Predominantly all roads were single lane, and most were unpaved. India had no expressways, and less than 200 kilometers of 4-lane highways.

In 1988, an autonomous entity called the National Highways Authority of India was established in India by an Act of Parliament, and came into existence on 15 June 1989. The Act empowered this entity to develop, maintain and manage India's road network through National Highways. However, even though the Authority was created in 1988, not much happened till India introduced widespread economic liberalization in the early 1990s. Since 1995, the authority has privatized road network development in India.

One of the most ambitious projects to improve roads in India was under the National Highways Development Project (NHDP) started in the year 1998 by then Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The flagship project of the NHDP is the Golden Quadrilateral, a total of 5,846 km long 4/6 laned highways connecting the four major cities of Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. Total cost of the project is Rs.300 billion (US$6.8 billion), funded largely by the government’s special petroleum product tax revenues and government borrowing. In January 2012, India announced the four-lane GQ highway network as complete.[17][18]"

Attached: road-map-india.gif (441x530, 52K)

The british are to blame for bringing these creatures into Europe and they are to blame for mashign a bunch of different indian people together in a subcontinental mess of y country where o the one side there are frustrated moderatly intelligent people that just want to leave instead of living with the other side where you have muslims and people literally worshipping shit and piss.
I can´t blame indians for flooding out of india, the different indian tribes shouldn´t be a country.
Immagine beeing forced to live in a country with pre stone-age people. I would leave aswell.

kek, mad poo

You guys never buiolt jack shit, your empire only existed to protect jewish propreties. Yoiu were a mercenary empire for the rothshilds.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts&t=

Then why did we fight against Napoleon, idiot?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews

>we united india guise!!!!
India and Pakistan on August 17th 1947.

Attached: india_1947.png (1356x708, 412K)

>Jews can´t fund 2 sides fo a war
pleb

That's a funny notion. So we crushed the greatest friend to the Jews in European history because we were controlled by Jews?

No. Hinduism is.

Yeah you crushed the Axis powers and you crushed a military leader that emerged to protect his people in an anti (((aristocratic))) revolution
'Good job mate, enjoy your niggers and rapist pakis you sacrificed a lot of good men for them

these are places that perpetuated the misery of the general population
the taj mahal was a massive white elephant. it practically bankrupted the whole state. it is not a "monument to love", it is a monument to one tyrant's vanity
the rest of the population lived in misery. look at old pictures of the place. it looks like it was dropped from space into a muddy field.

Attached: ta001_large.jpg (931x740, 158K)

>yeah these pajeets can't build anything on themselves

Attached: 1920px-Vidhana_Soudha_2012.jpg (1920x715, 285K)

You immediately jump forward to your WW2 revisionist rubbish because you were defeated on the original point. Namely "your empire only existed to protect jewish propreties. Yoiu were a mercenary empire for the rothshilds." We fought against Hitler during WW2 for the same reason we did the Kaiser in WW1, German aggression. Blame your idiot leader for his actions in Czechoslovakia and Poland that led to the deaths of tens of millions and the delegitimizing of any actually valid criticism of Jews as well as nationalism and conservatism in Europe for 100 years.

you sound like a proper loony user

The Persians taught architecture to Indians

built out of spite, copied from european architecture and another monumental waste of money

My country was invaded by germany, dolfuß the austrian chancelor was executed and my country annexed
Learn a bit of history before talking out of your ass

Anglo contributed to this. But generally they are southerners, they are not smart, because of warm winter.

Everything good in India is from foreigners. Whether it be the British or Mughals, sanjeeb singh has an average IQ of 82, only slightly more intelligent than niggers.

Attached: Filth.jpg (1500x844, 368K)

Well, when the British Empire made Victoria Memorial in the memory of Queen Victoria, it was a colossal waste of money as well.

Attached: maxresdefaultjpg.jpg (3872x2592, 646K)

Tell me what Rhodesia or Zimbabwe was for example.
It was a """""""british"""""""" colony after all.
What´s the history over there?
You seem to like ignoring things that don´t fit into your narrative, golem. I want to see how a golem sees Rhodesian history.

They've been doing that for a very long time, so no.

>people drink piss and refuse to use toilets everywhere
I'm pretty sure it's only India that has a reputation for doing that.

>Are the British to blame
Which British? Dr Who has told me that there were countless people of Indian descent in Britain since the country was founded. Did they do this to themselves?

You're clearly a Hitler-worshipper, hence I call him your leader.

We made things better for the native populations there and it all went wrong after we left. Colonial Britain was a benevolent force in the world.

Rhodesia was the bread basket of Africa until the niggers genocided the whites... Do you know something I don't?

yup, probably
but then i'm not posting pictures of it in order to try to prove how much better my culture is than another

yes, the red coats did this to them with
war, red coats all deserve to go into
eternal slavery.

Yeah, everything's from foreigners. Indians didn't do anything..

Attached: Akshardham_angled.jpg (4128x2322, 2.21M)

You are clearly a workshipoper of the jews and their narrative, hence I call you a golem.
That is the most generic answer ever.
Why was Rhodisia created? It could have just been a part of SA after all. You didn´t create enclaves like that in India for example. Why in Rhodisia?

A final question, how can I lie to myself like that and ignore reality when it hits me in the face and just repeat generic state propaganda?
I want to know to turn back to my normie life.

Before that, why isn´t it part of SA.

I'm not clued up, I really don't care either. All I know it was almost basically a 1st world nation and the nignogs started slaughtering the white farmers just like what is happening in south africa today. They deserve every misfortune they get, it's their own doing.

>Dr Who has told me that there were countless people of Indian descent in Britain since the country was founded
yes and they always got along so well with all the black aristocrats that existed in victorian london

Attached: Doctor_Who_S10_Closer_Look_Ep3_60__YouTubePreset_1920x1080_932972611882.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

lol you're so monumentally butthurt

Unlike blacks, we didn't start killing British people who lived in India. Many British people joined the non-violent resistance and protested against the British government policies. Of course, what did we get? Shooting, killing, crackdown on free speech. The British administration went so far as to jail their own white British who did not agree with the occupation of India. Fuck free speech lol

Attached: shaheed02.jpg (1600x1058, 137K)

*sips piss

you could say that about any two neighbouring countries. why isn't botswana part of south africa? why isn't luxembourg part of france? why does belgium exist?

Nice pun Nigel.

It was a Rothshild mining company in SA, yes the whole territorry. People born on it where under some kind of Feudal rule and sayed taxes like Europeans did in Feudal times if you get the direction. It wasn´t fully like that but kinda.
Immagine a landlord that ownes scottland for example, every last bit of it and you will always pay him for living on his land no matter what because he wown everything, he knwos that of course and he demands ridiculous rents.
They rebelled twice, both times the british came over put them in camps and let thousands of them starve.
The third rebellion was succesfull since the british empoire was occupied in germany.
After 12 years of independence the rothshilds funded the rhodesian niggers with weapons to kill the white farmers etc. At first the british helped the whites out but the bank of england beeing what it is you left them to die and offered them asylum.

In Rhodesia, the british empire was nothing less than a mercenary force called upon to genocide the local white population.

Those same white protestors we have today also protesting to teach pedophilia and homosexuality to kids in school.

>You are clearly a workshipoper of the jews and their narrative, hence I call you a golem.

You are too blind to see that you are a worshipper of the Neo-Nazis and their narrative. I'd be perfectly willing to admit many criticisms of Jews and Zionists, but unlike you I don't hold them to account for nine tenths of everything wrong in the world. That was a narrative that only got started in the 20th century; nobody was idiotic enough to propose it before. Modern white people are destroying themselves just as the Romans and Greeks did before them. Nobody forced homosexuality, pederasty, sexual promiscuity, military cowardice, mass immigration, welfare statism, feminism and the like on them and yet it happened simply through their own decadence.

Rhodesia was apparently "Demarcated and named by the British South Africa Company (BSAC), which governed it until the 1920s." Why does that matter?

Well you did innovate the soft drink industry by drinking cow piss. You always revolutionized waste disposal by simply shitting in your own drinking water, and on railroad tracks! You've perfected the art of worshipping cartoon characters, which I don't really get because roasting in the fiery depths of hell isn't my idea of a good time. But you have managed to screw up your movie industry by making ALL Indian movies musicals! That's an accomplishment, right? And let's not forget how you guys revolutionized public transportation: free gangrape with every ride! Why isn't India more respected for its many achievements?

>If I was Indian I'd pray that I'd be reincarnated to a cow and then fuck myself

ftfy

We also accepted British people into our culture. There was never hatred until the British administration began chimping out gunning down peaceful protesters and cracking down relentlessly on any criticism of their occupation of India.

Pic related Charles Stuart, the "White Mughal".

Attached: the_white_mughal.jpg (480x360, 38K)

what about an anglo man

>TURKIC-PERSO-INDIC MUSLIM
>American reading comprehension

>You are too blind to see that you are a worshipper of the Neo-Nazis and their narrative
Waht the fuck are you rambling about you stupid shitlib.
I am fully aware of that fact, golem.

Interesting, but what purpose would the British empire have in implanting its population there in the first place if it was then to fund their genocide by niggers?

According to indians, yes
I hope so too, that would be fucking hilarious

The South Africans were attacked by us because they rebelled against us and they were put in concentration camps because they employed a despicable system of guerilla warfare that gave us no other choice. I'm sure you would justify Hitler's putting dissidents in concentration camps for the same sort of reasons and yet you attack Britain because of your double standards.

Angles are from Denmark and are Germanic.

Britbongs have always been nothing but bootnigger agents for the jews. Im glad the angloid race is dying off and jewish power is diminishing by the day.

It wasn´t brits it was a branch of the Boer, wich are german, neterlandish and british mixed ethnicity with their own identity.

>freeing a people from Jew-funded foreign occupation is the same as endorsing sexual relations with children

Whew.

Change your flag, you're not white. Canadian whites know their British roots.

>It was a Rothshild mining company in SA

No source provided for this statement, naturally.

As I pointed out earlier we fought against Napoleon who was a friend to the Jews so people like you only reveal your stupidity by this sort of statement.

I actually want them to stop beeing shitlibs instead.
They have great potential and it would be great to see them fight for their own people for once

>pooing in the street and drinking cow piss
>People do that everywhere
Where the fuck do you live man?

The funny thing is they still can't build and operate a WC despite all the other shit they build.

I'm sorry that I missed the Muslim part. So instead of worshipping a pantheon of cartoon characters, you deny Christ and follow the insane ravings of an Arabian pedophile and mass murderer, and worship a meteor in a box. You people are like HP Lovecraft cultists. You follow an insane Arab false prophet and murder people for no reason on your own self destructive journey to hell. Repent.

t. Rapinder Raj Singh

Well it won't surprise me, I know the empire was working hand in glove with the Jews, now they bring genocide to us in our own land.

Poo's drink piss

>Unlike blacks, we didn't start killing British people who lived in India
pfft. is this what they tell you in school?
>Many British people joined the non-violent resistance and protested against the British government policies
this bit is true, sort of. indian independence had popular support within britain. it would probably not have succeeded without it. the same goes for american independence actually.

>deny Christ
>American education
Isa Ibn Maryam is a prophet in Islam as well and we respect him. Unlike you we believe in one God and not trinity.

3=1 - Christian logic.

oh right, forgot. seems like germanics are indeed apex

>people do that everywhere
I can honestly say I've never seen anybody over here drink cow urine or shit in a creek or in the road.

Isa Ibn Maryam translates to "Son of Mary".

>muh roots as a jewish foot solder

you're as prideful as an amerimutt who ardently defends Israel. You're dying off and you know it, thank fuck.

Fuck off poo. You bastards had ayys helping you street shitters from the get go.

Literal shithole that had a glance at what civilisation was like and are still trying to copy it to this day and are failing miserably because they’re still tribesman.

British South Africa Company was financially owned by Nathan Rothschild
Yeah they found a new willing mercenary empire, the USA
They don´t need you anymore

White Canadians dying off even faster, and you're happy, so this is all we need to know on what race you are not. So which is it?

The Trinity IS God. Jesus blatantly claims to be God several times in the New Testament. You either believe Him or you don't. You muslims don't have access to the Father because you don't accept the Son.

try san francisco user
also we have those now

Attached: 1454141570960.jpg (608x605, 164K)

Why should somebody believe the 7th-century author of the Quran (whoever he was) as to the life of Jesus when we have a plenitude of sources that were composed only a few decades after his death.

>Are the British to blame for Indians 82 IQ, pooing in the street and drinking cow piss?
Apparently, according to some kikes in Colombia University.

Attached: 1d79a5771930d48db8bc631818e8425ba1e775b91addcc50b8e198f899114eea.jpg (185x255, 16K)

>British South Africa Company was financially owned by Nathan Rothschild

This is a falsehood. As I have requested before, provide a source.

Yes, however it's not like white Americans aren't also being genocided. We all know the 56% meme

trying to compare gdps of vastly different countries in 18th century is even more retarded than doing so today