HOLY SHIT!!! AOC triggers right-wing cucks more than Trump triggers SJWs...

HOLY SHIT!!! AOC triggers right-wing cucks more than Trump triggers SJWs. Why do you fags insist on giving her the attention she wants? She's using Trump's playbook against you.

Attached: ome.jpg (1063x1603, 536K)

Who is this?

>spends 24 hours reading about AOC
omg the right is so triggered!

How much is AOC’s handlers paying for this gorilla marketing campaign?

I am a right winger and she doesn't trigger me. I don't really care about her.

HEEE HAAAAA

Attached: the future conan.jpg (1080x809, 336K)

>gorilla
I see what you did there.

The only thing that triggers me is that I'm not licking her sweaty armpits at this very second

Attached: 0a873b82-ceb1-468d-8219-90aa43312047-AP_18210010943821.jpg (534x654, 65K)

Look at how hard she's being shilled here. And that's minus this thread and a couple other further down.

Attached: acpol.jpg (1499x771, 436K)

Attached: follow.lil.herodotus.png (1992x1993, 1.9M)

post teeth

So, people working for Vice are the ones spamming her on this board? Got it. Figures.

>shilled
it's just incels fawning over a young woman in the news

I would believe it if most of pictures of her were with her mouth shut, but with open she looks like a fucking donkey, it's shilling not fawning

AGD is the quintessential fat girl sorority

Everything she says is so dumb though. How can anyone be on her side. I'll admit I've grown to like her because she is delusional and can't shut up so eventually people will realize how fucked the left is. Kinda like trudeau here, although there's still plenty of supporters for him here.

I wish she could run for president in 2020 just to watch Trump “cat-call” her in the debates and then beat that goofy hoor like a tent peg in a landslide.

>Everything he says is so dumb though. How can anyone be on his side. I'll admit I've grown to like him because he is delusional and can't shut up so eventually people will realize how fucked the right is.

Attached: 1500063026003.jpg (1228x1739, 724K)

I though AOC meant age of consent.

Because she's qt and a few years away from becoming a full blown right winger, when she realizes how her Democrat colleagues plan to throw her under the bus, with her media friends abandoning her.

We can smell it a mile away.

When your website is dying so hard you need total opposition visits to keep it afloat.

Sad Cretins

How true is this Jow Forums?

say it isn't so.

She's an easy target and it's fun to mock her.