Seriously imagine not believing in climate change. There are people who literally study this stuff for a living...

Seriously imagine not believing in climate change. There are people who literally study this stuff for a living, yet a bunch of autistic virgins on the internet decided their opinions were invalid because they didn’t like the results. You guys make fun of leftists for saying there are more than two genders and how it’s against science, then basically do the same shit with climate change. Except there are actually scientists who acknowledge that gender and sex are completely different, yet there aren’t any who affirm your climate change denial.

Attached: D730558D-0751-42C0-A967-D44BEAF4E3BD.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kGB5MMIAVA
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtube.com/watch?v=OZnpe7aoaxg
wattsupwiththat.com/2018/04/09/climate-change-it-was-the-sun-all-along-so-say-the-bulgarians/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pro-climate change. A third world mass die-off is exactly the kind of thing we need to get this shitshow back on track.

Except most of the fossil fuel industry is owned by white people

>A third world mass die-off is exactly the kind of thing we need to get this shitshow back on track.

They're not going to die, buddy... They're going to migrate to your country :-)

Climate change has cured my homosexuality.

Remove 3rd worlders to fix climate change. No reason we should have billions of low IQ people to baby if its gonna cook the planet.

I don't care. I live in the Northern US close to Canada. I won't be affected.

Well until something happens, until the weather changes from what has been since the 70s, I'm gonna remain skeptical

Can you american retards shut the fuck up with your fake facts already? I work in an enviromental research agency, about water but still. I know NOBODY who actually thinks its the humans causing it. Sure, we speed it up. But only very very minimal. The sun is doing the heavy lifting on this subject. Also, its a totally normal process to happen to the Earth.
So please stop your American dramatization of everything and focus on more important things.
This has happened over and over again in history and you are clearly not educated about it.

There is no im pro/against climate change.

Science aint democracy.

1 guy can be right,everyone else is wrong.

Say you give billions of 3rd world morons basic income and self driving cars. You couldent put 10x people on our roads and expect anything to work. Say you even triple US pop doing this, there are still billions of niggers that are without.

Climate has been changing since forever, "climate change" is absolutely nothing new. Human effect almost nothing.

>b-but muh research
Lots of people would lie if the government gave them 4.1 billion dollars

It's all about the mo mo

I'm all for global warming I've already cut down my apple / pear orchard making room for coconuts and oranges, besides global warming means alot shitskins and niggers will die cos of hunger and lack of drinking water.

They're going to get shot at the border and rolls into shallow graves when shit gets real. Right now it's just a teaser and it's already got people up in arms ready to crush skulls and sink boats. Imagine what it'll be like when their lives are on the line.

This graph is worth serious consideration.

Also, science is not based on consensus, it is based on objectivity.

Attached: log-graph-lindzen-choi-web.gif (550x304, 24K)

You people still think just because you live in the first world, elites care about you. You are as plebeian as the poorest Somalian.

It won't be the elite or their goons doing the shooting my man.

First it was global cooling

youtube.com/watch?v=1kGB5MMIAVA

after that it was he ozone, then it was global warming, then people started asking why the sea level wasn't actually rising an inch, then it became climate change

Attached: new ice age.jpg (2560x1600, 259K)

>then basically do the same shit with climate change
I see scientists lying about race and gender on a daily basis so I generally don't trust the scientific consensus when it comes anything re hss.

What's something climate change 'experts' have correctly predicted? Kinda curious to see what level of accuracy their scientific knowledge has given them.

> Don't breed helps to fight the climate change

> Less white people is better for a better climate.

> Please let in the people that are going to breed all the fucking time and not do anything else in their life.

> Tax on breathing air to fight climate change.

Yeah, please get the fuck outta here nigger.

>study it for a living
>their job only gets funded while climate change is man made
Hmmmmmmmmm

There is a difference in believing the climate has always been changing for million of years and believing that florida has been underwater for 20 years and if you deny that, you are a climate denier.

>Seriously...
Imagine not believing in God.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 427K)

>believing in climate change
like a religion?

>there are infinity sexes
>evolution spared the brain
>women and men are biologically identical
>you are anti-science if you think 98% of the world's landmass won't be underwater by 2012
Your cult's beliefs are unfalsifiable, and therefore are, by definition, not science.

>hit up 100 scientists
>hey bb git back 2 me about this
>95 abstain
>4 out of the 5 remaining agree on something
LOOK AT HOW MANY AGREE, user. YOU CAN'T REFUTE THIS

The same people that claim that race doesn't exist, that whites are no better than blacks, that whites are evil for defending their rights, culture and existence, that sex/gender isn't real, that women are superior to men, that Christianity is more dangerous than Islam, and so on are the ones claiming that human-caused climate change is real and a massive threat that only white people should held accountable for.

Look at the fucking pic in OP. Literally almost unanimous consensus among climate scientists

This. That would make the claim more convincing. As of now, it looks like it's just another attack on whitey.

What an absolutely ridiculous solution. Seek help

Boomer mentality

Climate change prevents africa from using their own fossil fuels, allowing China to move in and take whatever they need. China have no environmental regulations, dump toxic waste into open water and along with India fill the ocean with plastic. What do leftists protest against? Pulling out of a climate deal that lets all of this slide

JIDF shilling hard for (((global))) "warming" again
something's fishy

Attached: A3AE2A48-C39C-4E24-8BB1-E(...).jpg (587x534, 105K)

This is the level of your reasoning skills. Expecting people to change their opinions because of a jpg posted anonymously with no corroborating evidence of argument. what the fuck is the point of (You)?

>there are infinity sexes
No scientist thinks this.
>evolution spared the brain
What?
>women and men are biologically identical
>you are anti-science if you think 98% of the world's landmass won't be underwater by 2012

Literally all you can do to defend your political cult is invent strawman arguments.

Right? It completely disappeared for like 6 years, and then like 2 weeks ago, it was everywhere again. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.

>for a living
Anyway I love global warming “scientists”. They give is ten years. When the climate doesn’t match their models they give us another ten years. I love this crowd!

Checked and correct. You just got made, boys.

You're not gonna make it
sage

Climate change is true, there is no snow in Poland during winter for years, even parrots started to settle here google it

You had acid rain and desertification inbetweeen there aswell.
Fucking leftists and their scaremongering.

>No scientist thinks this.
Literally every leftist thinks this.
>What?
You communists claim there are zero differences in the cognitive ability of human subspecies who evolved in radically different environments.
Literally every leftist thinks it.
Literally every leftist says it.
You calling my repeating your weird cults' beliefs "strawmen" does not change what your compatriots say. Just like using that meme flag does not make you less of a Leninist.

all these ((scientist)) can agree until they're blue in the face but until they can prove it then they're just fags like the OP

>send in scientific paper
>90% of ((reviewers)) are liberal leaning scum
>((reviewers)) filter out most for the wrong think
>see all publish works agree to ideology
Having actually had to publish a paper before, I can say its actually way worst than people think

Carbon is not the problem as we have seen by the pretty well established 800 year lag on average between temperatures rising and then CO2 levels rising AFTER.

Let’s say it’s really wtf are you going to do about it?

Do you advocate nuking China, India and the third world and killing all of them off?? If not shut the fuck up cause we can’t do shit to stop them polluting the planet to dean

There is no anthropogenic climate change. At least not anything of appreciable consequence. There is only natural climate change. At it is largely driven by the sun.

Attached: 97_percent_debunked.jpg (1243x1824, 532K)

My guess is it stopped in 2012 because it was clear Obama was going to win so there was no need to scaremonger, and because that was the year Gore and his pack of retards promised the world was going to end, and they knew they would look like retards when it didn't.
They are probably revving it up again to distract from the growing nationalist movements across the world. That's my guess anyway.

Also chocolate rain.

>JIDF
Lmao. I can see your autism shoes from here bro

Attached: 0E4A9D10-B705-4402-99D3-7D55E49DFF34.jpg (251x201, 10K)

Stfu kniggerhead.

keked audible

Attached: 342.jpg (608x342, 17K)

Asshole retard fuckface

Shilling the climate change hoax for a living. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=OZnpe7aoaxg

Attached: 1544225494283.jpg (600x1121, 59K)

I'm not a Boomer. I'm a Millennial NEET and have autism. I don't really care if a bunch of people who I don't know die because they are too stupid to stop breeding. Not breeding is easy but they don't get it.

> people who literally study this stuff for a living

AKA people who get government grants for supporting the "climate change" bullshit.

Fuck off, get cancer, die.

Attached: GlobalWarmingHistory.png (880x422, 35K)

>muh autism
You sure showed him! Way to not even attempt to counter what he said!

around here we don't wear shoes inside

Attached: mfw.jpg (600x656, 27K)

The models are entirely dependent on the input parameters. Junk in equals junk out. Much of the data collected is limited, inaccurate, or antiquated. Add into that all the unforseen feedback loops you have to parameterize in said models. An example is increased heat causes higher surface temperatures which may melt permafrost/snow and release additional trapped gasses. Hard to know how much gas will be released, the scale, or what other effects that may trigger. That same increased heat will also spur growth in other areas and more cloud cover, increasing albedo and reducing Earth's heat radiation balance in the process.

Worked for an oceanography office. Most the scientists don't consider land motion or sensor motion when trying to gauge long-term sea level rise. When they do, they tie it to a local area the size of a parking lot without tying it to larger reference frame or datum. Hilarious when you consider that areas where that is talked about that (eg. the Gulf) are literal swamps/river deltas sinking into the ocean. You don't know if you are looking at sea level rise or your sensor falling into the water. Additionally, half of the sea level measurements are based on pressure sensors that use density values from a one time survey from 70 years ago, and then try to calculate the weight of the water without considering the water density and salinity has changed signifiantly over the years (water weight gives you height basically). Not accurate in the least, but it's obfuscated and still feed into models without anyone thinking about it. The scientists only care about the data, but they never look into the data quality or how it was collected as long as they can use it to purport their view.

Unfortunately there isn't enough good data to be trying to model so far into the future. Climate change is real as the climate is always changing. The severity of it and the scale of contribution from humanity is debatable.

Your studies into 'scientific agreement' are as unscientific as the hockey stick graph.

If you insist on this, please provide a mechanism for CO2 to produce a greenhouse effect.

Attached: 1542068885104.png (1490x679, 174K)

So you're telling me that additional CO2 still leads to a >0 temperature change? Holy shit it's almost like everyone who's not a retard knew this already.

>yet a bunch of autistic virgins on the internet decided their opinions were invalid because they didn’t like the results.
You mean the doctored results?

There's too many humans. If global warming stops them from overpopulating and making my life worse I'm rooting for it.

We have guns nigger

>the world is freezing over
>the science is settled
>the ice caps are melting
>the science is settled

Attached: 1399443571033.jpg (208x210, 24K)

This. This shit pisses me off so much, because no one else points it out.
>sane person: [shows numerous studies showing warmingcucks are overblowing shit]
>warmingcuck: THOSE ARE ALL FUNDED BY OIL COMPANIES WHO BENEFIT FROM NOT CUTTING FOSSIL FUEL USAGE!!!1!!
>sane person: Oh? And who are your studies funded by?
>warmingcuck: THE GOVERNMENT!!!1!! THEY NEVER LIE AND HAVE NO VESTED INTEREST!!!1!!
>sane person: So the state, who would take in billions from a carbon tax, and vastly increase their personal power because of increased regulations published a study saying we need a carbon tax and increased regulation?
>warmingcuck: SHUT UP RACIST, SEXIST, HOMOPHOBIC, TRANSPHOBIC, ISLAMOPHOBIC, SCIENCE-DENYING SCUM!!!!1!!!!one

Where they will die.

This. I'm counting on a mass die-off event for my retirement plans.

I'm Autistic. I think global warming is happening but I don't want to stop doing the things I like to do just because I'm stuck in a time where there's too many people. If they don't like me driving or buying things or eating red meat too bad. Should have thought of it before they had 10 kids in some AIDS infested hellhole.

Climate change is real.

No amount of environmental activities will benefit this planet until half of us die. Every human needs to eat, and we keep growing in number. We keep taxing the planet.

Attached: greenhouse_DRUPAL_copyedited-01.png (450x300, 35K)

You do you user. I love you.

>Glad I’m not the only one who noticed this
Congrats, you found another schizo

Couldn't we at least attempt to go for a more sustainable diet by subsidizing leafy greans instead of the dairy industry?

Couldn't we impose higher taxes on larger vehicles?

Couldn't we hold corporations accountable?

All we have now is celebrities flying around on jets and printing paperback books about how global warming is a problem. On both the left and the right nobody seems to give an actual shit if this abstract concept pushes into your dietary habits or god forbid costs an extra 10 dollars a month to fix.

Ill tell you what faggot
Ill start believing in climate change when every single solitary biologist in the western world does an 8 hour podcast explaining race realism and life at conception to the huddled ignorant masses then apologies to every white nationalist in the world for EVER claiming that there was any debate what so fucking ever about life at conception or human bio diversity ending with each and every one of those faggots taking the long flacid cock of jared taylor into their mouths and sucking to orgasm one after the other.

Attached: heinrich_himmler.jpg (568x600, 45K)

>life at conception
KEK

I'm all for it as long as it makes actual fucking sense. All of the "green" initiatives I've seen to this point have all been giant money laundering rackets. They pushed this recycling shit on us so hard for so many years and now they're saying, "China is getting pickier on what recyclables they'll buy, so we will only accept these 4-5 main recyclables from now on."

So, you see, it was never about helping the environment, it was about supplying China with cheap materials to manufacture into cheap shit to sell back to Americans at inflated prices. Now that China's market has started to mature, they're getting pickier about the materials they'll buy. It has nothing to do with saving the planet, it was all about building a strong China.

Because I know that's not where it's gonna end. Things will be taxed so much the working class will be unable to afford cars and will be stuck in inefficient public transport for many hours. Meat will be taxed so much you'll have to be rich not to get all these nutritional deficiencies.

source?

So let me understand this
your ass
right now
has on your person
some fucking amazing evidence to disprove the fact that upon the meeting of the sperm and the egg the process Osmosis immidately begins
creating new cells wind dna unique from both the mother and the father and in so doing creates the biological definition of life that we define all other life from including the single celled organisms we FUCKING EVOLVED FROM
because
if you cant do that
then perhaps your best course of action would be to shut the fuck up

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x164, 762K)

Uhhh you don't get nutritional deficiency from not eating meat.

If anything the nutritional deficiencies associated with American society currently are due to the fact that we put meat on a piece of bread and then put ketchup on it

Yeah, I just recently read that apparently SCIENCE believes that race is a social construct. When the fuck did this happen?

user. A fetus, let alone a sperm that has just met an egg, isn't a person. It's just a collection of cells that isn't forming memories nor expressing will of any kind. God wouldn't bother giving a soul to a person until they were a person.
T. Lutheran with a bio degree

When the hung all the scientists who disagreed in 45

I was born in 80. This is news to me. I always learned that race was genetic. Wasn't this the shit those DNA tests were selling?

>a sperm that has just met an egg, isn't a person.
user i really dont give a flying fuck what you think because what im stating isnt up for debate
its not soemthing you can have an opinion
its scientific fact
much like the climate change OP is so fucking but hurt about
when a sperm
meets an egg
those two cells immidately start on a process called Osmosis where the they exchange dna and create a new cell with dna unique from both the mother and the father
this is the biological definition of life
it doesnt matter if you think it has a soul
it doesnt matter if you think its alive
it doesnt fucking matter what the fuck you think
or i think
or anyone thinks
bacteria is alive
tarnigrades are alive
the single celled organisms we evolved from were alive
and the single celled organisms that exist today are alive
and the multi celled organisms that exist inside a woman prior to birth regardless of what bullshit fucking feel good protestant pro choice mind set you have is
fucking
alive
this isnt really about the pro life pro choice argument
but if there is one thing that pisses me the fuck off about pro choicesers it is the level of sceintific ignorance you all display
i dont care if you think its okay to kill a fetus
but the fetus is alive
and if you disagree you can pick a number
get in line
and kiss my ass

Kek. Good thing everyone in your deathcult swore 99% of the human population would be dead by 2012, and you still are buying your own bullshit.
But please, go on about how everyone else is schizophrenic. And definitely make sure to drink the Kool Aid at your next Church of Global Warming meeting.

I get more energy when I eat meat. When I don't I get much less energy.

I ride a bicycle. I will eat meat if I have to kill animals and harvest it myself.

Oh look, another fossil fuel money funded bullshit graph

Source is this:
wattsupwiththat.com/2018/04/09/climate-change-it-was-the-sun-all-along-so-say-the-bulgarians/

Written by David Archibald, who's employed by he Heartland Institute, an organisation who's business model is to lie about science to protect the profits of various industries (like lying about the link between tobacco and cancer).

Cool. Who funds the studies your deathcult cites?

Autism cringe

Literally no one said that

Lol. Congrats on being a liar and a retard.

No one said it’s not alive, we said it’s not a person.

Its more of a person than you NPCs.

You cant even disprove climate change so you resort to trying to bringing up statements that might have been made by some very fringe people, or may have not been said at all

Cringe, and that doesnt change the fact that you just went on a huge sperg out about how a fetus meets the definition of life when no one was saying otherwise. You’re autistic. Bigly.

>you went on a huge sperg
Show it nigger.

Just take a look at maps of the Artic ice 30 years ago and now. Not counting all of the species that have disappeared in the meantime

REPORT ALL TROLL THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO BAITING CUNTS

Attached: Slide thread 2.gif (764x572, 22K)