If you still work in retail, as a waiter, in fast food or in a call centre past the age of 25 you're a loser

>If you still work in retail, as a waiter, in fast food or in a call centre past the age of 25 you're a loser.

Anyone else agree?

There's no hope for these people.

t. Recent Big 4 employee from a top notch university

Attached: burger king.jpg (1607x1927, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VgrOUuklHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a loser, fag.

Recent?

Where are you working now?

Barbacking I make ~30k a year, bartenders here make 55k. That’s more than any position in my field of memedegree. I don’t disagree with you, but taking a ~30% paycut to cultivate experience is fiscally not worth it. Everything’s fucked.

You get paid 30k a year to get barebacked? How many dicks is that total?

If you work at all you're a loser

I lived that life in conjuction to doing my degree, so I know what it's like.

For most of us waitering or working retail is a bit of extra cash while we study and go on to better things. This means everyone left who's past the age of 25 is usually some pot smoking, bone idle, waster. Trust me, Ive seen plenty of them.

What are you 12

But there's no prospects man. That 55k is the limit unless you start your own bar and become a success, which is like a 1% chance.

Yeah, 12 inches deep in your mom

I don't know why anyone works those garbage jobs when trade work is a thing

no. never play down the working man.

I think you will come to realize, after a few years, when the gun barrel is already in your mouth, that we are all losers

Attached: IMG_0387.jpg (583x749, 117K)

what am i losing? what am i missing out on exactly?
i'm going to be even worse, i'm going to be a NEET past the age of 25

I make $25/hr as a waiter

This makes me sad :(

I hope wherever this guy is, he’s happy and enjoying life

He made the right choice at least. Burger King is shit compared to McDonalds.

21 years old and already making 100k per year.

Might reflect poorly on some life decisions, but at least they're working. I guess the managers at those places make an ok living, & they'll hire folks out of prison, or with questionable background too, so God bless them, that could be a REAL step up. It's rare that I go to those places, but when I do, I'm very nice to them, & say "sir" or "ma'am" because they're probably made to feel like shit enough from faggots like you.

Again, I don’t actually disagree but the career path destined for us retards who didn’t go for a “practical” degree boil down to teaching k-12, going back to school for years and more debt, or shit tier entry sales/calls jobs for 23k/yr. for now, saving whatever I can makes service industry financially wise.

Friendly reminder Trump is the last president

I respect anyone who works, no matter how low the salary is.

Unemployed people on the other hand, I do not respect.

this. a working man is a working man

This desu senpai

this is why i don't even try, too many little twinks like this

how

BASED

Attached: E9B04C5D-606D-4E4F-98A1-1A4385859BF6.jpg (695x1024, 214K)

Actually scratch that OP I lied, I make 130k barbacking when I factor untaxed wages in

xD

fuck off, at least theyre working. so many people nowadays are lazy as hell, content to love off of handouts. While being a fast food worker isn’t the best job to have at that age, at least respect them for trying.

Silicon Valley software engineer here,

You're kind of fucked given the cost of living and low pay, but it doesn't have to be that way. There should be no shame in working those jobs, and I want my government to step in and make sure they're making a living wage, both by increasing wages and reducing the cost of living.

Some are alright, but loads are ex cons, junkies/tweakers or just plain bone idle.

joke is on you because i don't work at all.

Attached: 952545c6.jpg (696x720, 31K)

>Anyone else agree?
Go back to re edit faggot

just lower the cost of living and cut gibs. In alot of places, you can secure more of an income by taking in handouts rather than working fulltime at minimum wage. Raising wages will only raise the cost of living.

Attached: 1517802213491.gif (840x488, 511K)

>I made bad decisions
Kek.

I deliver pizzas for a living. Most nights I walk out with more in tips than the managers make in a week.
If that makes me a loser then oh well I guess

Wrexked

You're a spoiled shit mate. 55k a year is heaven to a lot of people

and? you feel the need to "brag" here because you're that big of a losee? lmaoing @ ur life

Classic animu poster

even if they are ex cons or junkies, they shouldnt be put down for he job theyre working, especially if theyre not causing trouble for people. I work with alot of cons and junkies in construction and most of them aren’t too bad to be around.

didn not mean to memeflag, whoops.

pay your taxes

This post makes me skeptical because I actually did study under an esteemed student of Husserl, Lester Embree, and I met plenty of successful husserlians at conferences in the East/SE coast, this guy likely isn’t telling the full story. Also, only a retard would take an adjunct position, it’s a joke in grad school that adjunct is suicide

shill harder for the system

big 4 what?
big 4 dicks?

Or people that started working FT out of high school, saving their money while attending college PT, so they could quit 2 years later and go on to a MS without owing a penny to any lenders.

Attached: 1470712904411.png (2000x1500, 2.61M)

everyone on Jow Forums larps as a stem graduate making a six figure salary. your tendies are done neety

Attached: 1535168499667.png (852x1256, 55K)

no at least they work and if they are smart they wont go out but save the money for the future

>$450k in debt
This has to be bullshit. How is that even possible?

Individuals have their circumstances that I won't judge. They're not being immoral and at least working.

>There's no hope for these [losers].

There's always hope for losers.

Attached: 1541767125630.png (1022x1146, 494K)

The working man is not a loser, the professional class that wants to rape the West with their rapefugee slaves are
the losers

Fully acknowledged in the post, redundancy for self gratification is masturbation go jerk off somewhere else

>i'm still at university
>trust me, I know what im talking about
El oh fucking el

crazy shit can happen to stupid people
youtube.com/watch?v=5VgrOUuklHk

A guy I used to know used to do hard labor and transporting cement bags for minimum wage until he put himself through school

He didn't have money to eat. He started a private clinic, grew into one of the biggest in our city and today runs a chain of medical facilities. His worth is over €200M euros

big 4 is a sweatshop don't waste too much of your time there, just focus on getting experience so you can move on to a better job

t. former deloitte employee

Maybe you shouldn’t pass judgement on people who are less fortunate and are just trying to support themselves, I honestly empathize with low income workers(

my uncle has some sort of mental issues, I'm not sure exactly what but he works checking bags at an airport. Some people literally are not intelligent enough to do better than that and that's okay. The real losers are the drug addicts, faggots who support people like Bernie Sanders despite being unemployed or think they deserve $15 an hour for flipping burgers.

Giving people food that you didn’t even make is not a career.

Attached: 15EEAF5D-D1F6-4D88-9971-32E4FB5C3A96.jpg (1080x1210, 200K)

he is a BK employee, i hope one day he sees the way and joins the McCorp

Its most likely pasta but if someone understood husserl into detail and such I dont think I would call them stupid.

But then I wouldn't be able to laugh at the failures of your life that you so freely admit to. Please continue complaining about your personal failure; I need the entrrtainment.

Burn. Heal.

>wagefag calling other wagefags losers

Some people are fine with living simple lives. Making a lot of money isn't everyone's goal. I know a couple of decent people that work in retail or as waitresses.

If you're on Jow Forums trying to boost your ego by making fun of others you might be a loser.

Attached: Pepe Bald NPC.jpg (288x288, 57K)

Your only a loser if your a Jew.

I went to high school with a kid who is now a McDonald's manager. Makes great money, owns a McMansion and drives a new Lexus. Doesn't seem so bad off.

damn son he had a family

Attached: 1473716164597.png (828x710, 565K)

He should get a job at Chick Fil A or In n Out and try to become a manager. They make decent money.

Working in services isn't looked down on nearly as much in the rest of Europe. It's a very Anglo thing for some reason.

Personally don't see why everyone has to strive to be CEO's etc. It's much better for people to find their place and for many that's being a service cuck - so be it.

>owns
>implying

>That 55k is the limit
So?

>b-but white's are the master race

holy shit the losers in this thread getting defensive if you don't have master's degree by the time you're 25 just give up.

Fuck your Judeo-Masonic dystopian hellscape, kike. My God's kingdom is not of this world.

Attached: 0Okjobn_d.jpg (347x1023, 17K)

This. Participating in society is worse than being into findom.

Working retail was comfy as fuck for me, and sometimes I miss it. I got to talk to people about random bullshit for 8 hours a day, getting plenty of greentext stories along the way. The shittiest part is that management inevitably hides in the back office and if you're actually a good worker, you end up covering 3 counters spread across the store running from page to page dealing with angry old ladies.

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD

imagine thinking that people give a shit about the name of the place you went to school or worked at
i can smell your overcompensation through the screen

Attached: tay.png (680x597, 601K)

I use to most definitely be a loser. I have 14 months off opiates and am 30 yo working delivering pizza most evenings and doing trade school for Industrial Automation Maintenance in the days. about 6 months in and 6 or 7 months to go to finish, and I have talked to 3 different employers when the school has had job fairs, that said they would love to hire me when I am finished with my classes.

Better late than never. At least Im not 40, or 50, but even if you are, it's still worth it to try to better yourself. Unless you are happy with where you are. Then fuck other peoples expectations. But if you are younger, or starting to get older like me, then unfuck your shit up asap, and remember.

We must secure the existence of our people, and a future for white children.

He's actually making a valid point. If you're not making at least the median income as a full grown adult you are objectively subhuman.

This nigger works in audit. It's ok son I do too

Start as a freelancer(programmer), create a blog and github to improve your brand which is you in this case.
Every month learn a new framework. Usually it takes 2-4 weeks to learn one of the bigger ones(Angular JS, Node JS, react etc), but that is assuming you have prior experience with programming.
As you learn those frameworks, save all your projects in your Github or a blog after a minor inspection(you don't want to show useless buggy shit)
After maybe one or two months, you already have the skills necessary to gain some bucks, join a freelancer website(freelancer.com, fiverr, upwork or use your own blog if you have the patience) and start working. It took me maybe 6 months until I got a job, it can take you less or more. The first one is always the hardest to get.
This is how I started, it's best if you are doing a computer science related major because you can use your own uni work as a way to market yourself.

I don't need to pay taxes in my country, here you can have a "mini-company" which you don't have to pay any federal taxes besides a monthly payment of 15 dollars.
The only problem is I'm limited by a maximum yearly salary, but it's good enough for me.

If you're still a wagecuck working on paying taxes for the jew you're a loser.

Stay comfy.

Attached: 1535080494192.jpg (409x409, 48K)

that is a wildly unsustainable notion of civilization but ok

Based

faggot

I'm 30 and work in retail. Should I just kill myself? I mean I have more sex than you guys but still.

It's okay, I'll be dead one day. Though I won't have the sensory organs necessary to appreciate my eternal rest.

I guess all the farmers, janitors, factory workers, and cooks should just quit then and get a real job like adding and subtracting big numbers for a mega corporation

This is why people hate the middle class. They think earning slightly more than average is reason enough to feel superior.

I don't understand why anyone works towards someone else's dreams. You retards talk a lot of game, but when it comes down to it, are chicken shit to live life. Create a business, learn new things, work out and eat well. I swear there is 70% of anons creating negative conditioning to hold the 30% in line who could actually change the world. Don't be a meme.

Attached: asparagus-field_full_width.jpg (720x514, 95K)

>everyone is above average

t. Haven't worked for someone else in else in 15 years. Love what I do.

Used to work in a good place, but got fired. Now unemployed, for some reasons.