I'm an antifa spy infiltrating Identity Evropa, Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer. AMA

I'm not the only one either. I've been compiling a dossier on all of the groups' activities. Also, PP and IE present themselves as morally pure but the captains are either addicted to pills or are slinging heroin themselves on the side to keep the groups solvent. But muh master race!

Attached: 7435B1A5-98A0-4225-8648-C83194C92655.png (640x445, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.noi.org/fbi_january_22_1969.pdf
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine being so mentally ill you write this larp

Attached: 1543899315952.png (1793x1313, 277K)

It's not really an accomplishment. What did you think you were gonna find out when you "infiltrate" them, that they're really racists? LOL

Call me when you infiltrate elmowaffen

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-17-10-17-56.png (800x1280, 324K)

What can you tell me about IE? Are they still relevant?

Proud boys is a cringe centrist group and Patriot Prayer is a fed operation so the jokes on you I guess. Also Identity Europa is just a cultural celebration group what are you racist or something?

The look on this doods face when he gets arrested by the undercover feds he’s spying on

Attached: 1544079464695.png (802x1024, 1.15M)

Good luck, I mean it.
This is step one in establishing a fascist police state and you’re doing your part.
Imagine being antijew in late 1920s Germany. While everyone might deride the nazis tactics, no one wantd to admit they weren’t antijew. Of course we hate the Jews they say. I guess we’ll just tolerate the nazis for now. Flash forward almost 100 years later and nazis are synonymous with evil. So will antifascists be synonymous with evil.
I hope you guys are successful. I hope you drag us into world war 3. And when they hold the Nuremberg trials in Portland and drag your dour comrades in, they scream “I was only following orders!” right before the firing squad smears their brains on the wall behind them.
Then, and only then, will 100 years of peaceful fascism take hold in the west.
Good luck!

proofs or you are gay.

Attached: tremendousfaggot.jpg (390x377, 45K)

thats funny because im a transgender white nationalist.

Don't you have to be a manlet to join IE?, well to lead it at least.

all three are cringey civ nats

You really shouldn’t have said those words on this forum OP.

What, is LARPing a no-no on Jow Forums

You infiltrated a British / Jewish fake psyop! Well done.

Attached: Richard-Spencer-Mike-Enoch-Anglos-Jews-Bad-News.jpg (713x1300, 225K)

Snicker.... yeah, I’m sure a faggy liberal will never be noticed

what's your home address and proof of identity?

>I'm an antifa spy infiltrating Identity Evropa, Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer
You delusional faggot. Get a job and pull your head out of your ass.

I have a toothache and my dentist isn't in until monday. I want some fucking heroin

Yes, we have always known about you agents provocateurs. You were the guys with the swastika flags at Charlottesville. You stand out like sore thumbs.

All 3 at the same time? Even if one exist only in Europe and the other only in the US?
Seem legit.

Me too. Not the toothache part, just the heroin part.

It's a common tactic used by three letter agencies known as "Bad-Jacketing". The FBI used this technique to engineer the assassination of Malcolm X, for example.

Which group's members have the largest genitalia ?

Are you fucking lost faggot? This is a elmowaffen division board of piece. No one here gives a shit about the group’s you mentioned. They are all on FB, not 4chin.

You’re in over your head faggot. This board is populated by spooks and psychopaths, not Luke warm fag movements.

Please carry on, though.

Quick question, are you Jewish?

Normally LARPers don't admit it so quickly.

Attached: American honeypot is all bees no honey.jpg (467x488, 68K)

Malcolm X was killed by his own violent Muslim brothers.

Attached: AntifaAddresses.png (783x514, 243K)

How do I become a secret spy for the Antifa agency?

And the FBI engineered it:

docs.noi.org/fbi_january_22_1969.pdf

Why do you deny reality, op?

Attached: EEE65BD6-6458-48C3-9B44-26BA92BF7952.jpg (750x868, 197K)

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

If you're antifa why aren't you infiltrating fascist groups?

Nice giving it away too soon, faggot. Alright everyone! Nothing to see here! Let's go home.

They did this to Union leaders too.