Tfw you want to vacation the third world but instead it comes to you

>tfw you want to vacation the third world but instead it comes to you.

Attached: 20181208_125634.jpg (1080x1130, 236K)

>Niggers accurately replicate nigger countries standards
WOW HOW COULD THAT HAVE POSSIBLY HAPPEN
It's almost like behavior tendencies are genetic

ayy lmao

Attached: bixnood gene.jpg (1136x2200, 801K)

black people are just like everyone else :^)

Attached: bixnood gene2.png (712x971, 227K)

HotLanta. The New Castro District. That is all.

>third world african countries
Just mentioning Atlanta would have been enough

Redpilled

>The effects of the 2-repeat allele could not be examined in Caucasian males because only 0.1% carried it

everybody's the same on the inside

Attached: the mainstream consensus of science on intellegence.jpg (1683x1446, 1.71M)

race is only skin deep guys
stop asking questions

Attached: 1537058933170.png (1137x1311, 247K)

It's been the black Castro for some time now.

I don't understand why we just can't have Truvada PrEP for all sexually active people. Seems it would cost way less in the long run.

No shit... downtown Atlanta becomes Mogadishu after the sun sets...

if you bribed people with hiv a few thousand dollars to chemically castrate themselves eliminating all sexual desire it would probably go a long way to fix the problem

plus it would be voluntary so its not evil nazi eugenics :^)

Shit.

I’ve been headhunted a job in Atlanta. How bad is it really?

Bad for America. Probably not as bad as JoBurg or Capetown.

When US Balkanizes the name is gonna be The Negro Empire of Atlanta

Atlanta is a 3rd world African country at this point

surely all races have the same standard for what is "disgusting" and all populations have the same personality-driven desire to regulate food, animals, body products, sex, body envelope violations, death, and hygiene
I'm sure the motivation to participate in social standards comes purely from proper education

Attached: The role of intergroup disgust in predicting negative outgroup evaluations.png (894x1840, 197K)

If it’s downtown, just leave work before the sun sets..

But headhunters all lie when Atlanta is involved. Atlanta could mean anywhere within an 2 drive of downtown.

I’ve never been to Atlanta. I’ve been to NYC and Miami. Felt relatively safe in both.
Job is in Marietta. Seemed ok from Google street view and Wikipedia.

You already have aids, you're fine.

Really activates the almonds that HIV, blacks, and gays are always found together

>feeling safe in Miami

Were you in the Cuban sector of the metro area, the Mexican sector, the White sector, or the Black sector? It's incredibly racially segregated here; depending on what exit of the Interstate you get off on you might literally be the only English speaking person in 10 miles.

problem is closet bisexuals and coalbuirners contaminate the rest of us.

Checked ‘em but no. Somehow I’ve managed to avoid it thus far. Not worried about Aids. Have a wife and 3 year old daughter, more worried about safety for them.

Stayed in a hotel. Plenty of whites but everyone spoke Spanish, even the blacks.

>Comes INTO you