Why do (most) women have erotic rape fantasies?

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/psyched/200805/why-do-women-have-erotic-rape-fantasies

When did men stop raping women?

Attached: SmartSelect_20181208-111332_Brave.jpg (1079x1394, 259K)

Cause they want babies.

Attached: 1506243307643.jpg (991x465, 59K)

1. Women are narcissists. They want to think that they are so attractive a man would be compelled take them by force.
2. Women are lazy. The rapist does all the work.

>Why do (most) women have erotic rape fantasies?
Because they want to be dominated and miss the natural order.

Jesus, this proves that being a fag is a mental disorder

>Why do (most)
You mean, why do ALL women have rape fantasies. It's virtually impossible for a woman to not have a rape fantasy when their entire sexuality is about physical submissiveness even when she's a lesbian.

Attached: femalesexfantasy.jpg (1024x746, 114K)

Is it safe to say that hybristophilia is the norm for cunts and not a paraphilia? Speaking from experience.

Attached: bundy.jpg (330x457, 21K)

They're sockets, user. Sockets need to be plugged.

By simple definition, you can't want to be raped. You can want forced sex. You can want rough sex. But you can't want to be raped.

The reason women have these fantasies is because in their mind it's the hot guy at work forcing himself upon her or some authority figure like a muscular cop/solider. It isn't the homeless hobo with skin diseases who hasn't showered in 6 months they fantasize about, even though he is the more likely random rapist.

Attached: 1528768513084.png (470x470, 412K)

i know this is a bullshit fucking thread but articles such as the one posted are done so as part of the psychological war against Western civilization.

In Japanese, the word for electrical outlet is コンセント (konsento), synonymous with consent. ^~^

It’s in their genetics, time and time again, men conquered lands in the name of something and usually they rape and force the women of those lands to bare their children and to marry them or they just rape to rape, which has made the women very submissive to “conquerors” and thus trained them to be loyal to the forcing aggressor and because of evolution, made them horny at the mere thought of a man going primal in order to have his way with them.

Attached: D50D22B5-9A7B-415A-8285-AC85F31D083C.jpg (510x680, 61K)

> (OP) (You)
>i know this is a bullshit fucking thread but articles such as the one posted are done so as part of the psychological war against Western civilization.

Did you just rape me? When did you become violent?

cause we're animals dude

Agreed. Americans are animals.

Women have rape fantasies because men are better than women.

Attached: MABTW.jpg (595x800, 129K)

>When did men stop raping women?

The Jews convinced us that rape was wrong back in the sixties.

Back in the gold old days, white men worshipped rapist gods like Zeus.

A+

A better question is why do all women have sex tapes.

>jews are trying to convince us that rape is good in order to destroy western civilisation... but of obviously, it was the jews who convinced us that rape is wrong in the first place, to destroy western civilisation.

the absolute state of pol

because its hot buddy

This.
This is what is separating fantasy from reality.
Don't get your hopes up incels.

>1. Women are narcissists. They want to think that they are so attractive a man would be compelled take them by force.

This. It’s why every ugly feminist has a rape story.

They dream of tall Nord conqueror or model tier Med patrician taking them. All do. it's only natural.

>homosexuality isn't a choi-

Attached: 14354635.gif (499x450, 847K)

Just leaf posting desu.

Roastie detected.

>spanking is heavily female
I can believe that. Striking the buttocks makes a pussy feel good, more so than a dick

Omg who is the bitch? Is this evanglion that qt3.14 nazi bitch with those droopy eyes? I need a nazi biotch to tame my bbc

Tbh yea. I feel bad for admitting it tho

Attached: awkward-face.jpg (700x450, 68K)

I mean evalion

Rape fantasies rise when real rape declines. Rape fantasy and real rape are very different things.

When women fantasize about rape, it's with a guy they are actually attracted to. He doesn't beat the shit out of her. He doesn't have AIDS. He's basically just having slightly rough sex with her and she actually wants it, but hasn't expressed consent. It's the idea that some hot guy was so overcome with sexual desire for her that he didn't want to wait for consent. That's what a rape fantasy is.

If women knew what real rape was like they wouldn't be fantasizing about it because the truth would shatter their delusions.

We can solve this problem by raping the Jews.

We should bring back Auschwitz, but it will be a Jew raping facility instead of a death camp.

A+

All the femenine sexual fetiches are about being submissive and to what degree lol

Agreed. Women only hate rape when it is an ugly guy doing the raping.

Why wouldn't they? It's hot

Incels

gods doing immoral things plays into the themes of tragedy and fate, and is shared by pretty much all indo-european faiths

"I would never rape you, because you don't deserve it."
- Jair "Alpha Male" Bolsonaro

And then they get off on the real thing cause what person wouldn't want to have a gang of people taking turns on them? Rape victims are turned on by rape. Its one of the most fucked up things about it.

ok "Linda"

We may be animals but Russians are beasts.

>beasts
u mistyped.
are the best.

Russian beast is best beast.

>it can't turn us straight
If sexual orientation isn't about what you're attracted to, then what the fuck is it?

Attached: 252dgfg.png (512x512, 145K)

Welcome home Linda. We were Waiting for you.

Attached: 1542197922633.jpg (1024x852, 138K)

U wrote it wrong again.
Americans = animals
Russians = the best people in the whole world.

>Russians
>People
Nope.

Yep

spbped and truepilled

This

Attached: 0DFCED42-33C8-4579-BA74-882F3E6B384F.gif (320x228, 587K)

Lick my cock clean Linda

Attached: 345672571.png (3078x2564, 120K)

>
>U wrote it wrong again.
>Americans = animals
>Russians = the best people in the whole world.

Russia... best AIDS.

>I-it can't turn us straight, right g-g-girls?

Remember, fuck a lesbo when she's ovulating and she won't say no.

Attached: 1521716647698.png (437x647, 323K)

coz adrenochrome. obviously. why else.
they wonna get scared and feel euphoria while getting fucked.

regular sex for women is quite bland, just like it is for men. it's just for men it's enough of a fact that he is fucking a woman to satisfy himself, even tho the same woman gets boring for a man after 5-10 intercourses. but for a woman sex is based on fear. same with childbirth. a woman gets scared quite easily. she panics. but the her body gets a doze of adrenochrome to give her rush so she would overcome the fear, sometimes the rush gets to her head and a woman faints. just like heroin would knock you out when you shoot it up for a first couple of minutes.

in any case.. a woman wants to get scared. have you noticed how many times a woman says "i'm scared of this and that..."? that is because they fucking love to get scared, but since fear usually has to do with real danger, she wants a man to be beside her to protect her while she is enjoying the fear induced adrenochrome.

for instance she wants a really fast on the edge ride, because it gives her fear and adrenochrome. but she clings to a man who is driving the bike. often women die along with the biker. but she can't help it. the need for andrenochrome rush is like heroin. women love scarry movies. most of these movies were made for women to begin with. to scare the shit out of them. scarry movies are not scary for men.

in any case.. now you know. coz i've told you.

Stating the obvious. Women cannot generate their own emotions.

Shit, my now gf has, after a bit of prying, told me of the time she was drunk and got railed by three people at once.
I've been thinking about dropping her but this post is making me think its the right thing. she'll never be satisfied with just one guy probably.

Attached: Thatfeel.jpg (676x174, 61K)

Americans like being cucks?
God bless america

>she was drunk and got railed by three people at once.
>I've been thinking about dropping her
Fucking kill yourself my dude

Attached: 1507426402874.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

I dunno. I had an ex that wanted to be chocked and slapped in the face until she cried. Then she'd suck on her thumb as I fucked her and cry. It was weird but that is exactly the sex she wanted.

Attached: madelaine-petsch-at-just-jared-s-annual-halloween-party-in-los-angeles-10-30-2016_4.jpg (1200x1680, 348K)

cause of lilith she whispers into girls ears
that it's good to get raped.

Attached: 51trLkeH2jL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 31K)

Attached: 1531338140674.jpg (1051x951, 275K)

This is correct.

>Why do mentally unstable women have rape fantasies

Attached: 1460877565924.jpg (480x360, 11K)

(((Psychology))). Why aren't you reading Cosmo for your "science"?

can't they find each other on tinder and leave everybody else alone

Sweden never stopped!

Attached: concern pepe.jpg (604x613, 72K)

>When did men stop raping women?
When it became ILLEGAL and you got many years in JAIL for it.

>my uterus babbling...
She's a nutter.

This happened before I dated her by like 2 years, what kind of cuck do you take me for?

Attached: 1533420876815.jpg (266x285, 19K)

Isn't this the same guy who spread NPC meme? Fucker is a troll

>man takes wolf
>man breeds wolves that show loyalty
>I have literally created man's best friend

>man conquers enemies
>man fucks their women, kills those who rebel
>wtf why do they love rape and leave me for violent assholes?

Woman is man's greatest breeding failure.

Attached: 6GW3W4s.jpg (1200x1146, 80K)

interesting notion, ancap

Maybe because it's instinctual. Rape's probably been the main method of reproduction for most of human history.

has it right, they fantasize about a glamorized version of rape where a handsome guy comes and fucks them, just like we would dream about a hot slut grabbing our crotch and sucking us off in the back of the bus.

It’s not exactly “rape fantasies” it’s more along the lines of being overpowered, giving into submission/being “forced” but becoming overwhelmed with enjoyment. It’s kind of like a “Change My Mind” thing.
Woman are strange and they just want men to think they’re worth dominating.

the kind that has no respect for himself

>i am sexually attracted to women only when you forget that me being sexually attracted to men has gotten so bad that i am subscribing to dualism and pretending as though my body is separate from myself

>the rapist does all the work
to be fair if the woman didn't struggle the rapist couldn't stay hard

I just found out like two days ago, told her I need to think. At least I'm thinking of ways out of this since shes clearly a whore. Most men today would just accept it as her "past sexual experiences that are totally behind her you guys, really"

>implying rape isn't one of the highest pillars of civilisation
brainlet, sexuality is our key defining factor

Redpilled. However, it can't really be fixed at this point.

Our society punishes rapists with up to 25 years in jail. So in the eyes of those types of women, getting raped means they are so irresistible and attractive, a man is going to risk it all just to fuck her. Now expand that idea, with thousands of men fighting each other for her pussy, and you have war, which is over resources, but primarily women. Expand it again and you have mass migration and wars between entire continents and races - for her pussy. Anyone in any doubt that the proponents of mass migration are also the women that have rape fantasies?

Female homosexuality, unlike male homosexuality, is only a social problem if people make it a problem. Women being together doesn't make them less feminine, and it doesn't spread AIDS and other deadly STDs.

This post needs more replies verifying it's correctness

They want men to have sex with them in spite of their explicit protests.

I used to work with a load of dykes and go out drinking with them (but I stayed sober-ish). Like a spy behind enemy lines. Lesbianism is a simple concept. The bulldykes are just painfully lacking in male attention (father figure) or have been abused and hate men. Either way, they are now competing with men. They go out looking for attractive girls, using everything they know about female nature, to trick them into lesbianism, in effect as an act of vindictiveness against men, and to deprive men of a woman. That is all it is. It is a social problem, as the otherwise straight female, is drawn into a life of misery, abuse and, often, childlessness.

Like fantasizing about stopping a bank robbery.

and that's only a social problem then because too many practice unsafe sex. let's just all be fags i guess?? fuck off shill

she was sexually as a child user

> using everything they know about female nature
like what? examples please.

This
>thinking of ways out
>thinking
Neck yourself immediately

Attached: 1507340337470.jpg (540x332, 25K)