Honest question...

Honest question, are all of you on Jow Forums really this cold and sociopathic in your day to day lives or do you just compartmentalize this aspect of your personality for when you're online?

For example, if you were just out and about and you saw an overweight leftist murdered would you not experience any sense of empathy or shock and disdain for the person who committed the crime?

Attached: 1542986075863.jpg (434x436, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/richmond.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/52/452e3703-c19c-5f4c-9bea-2e2bd0db8883/5c0863779981a.pdf.pdf
youtu.be/e72XcJXNYm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>SHE WASN'T EVEN HIT BY HTE CAR SHE HAD A HEART ATTACK ALSO IT WAS SELF DEFENSE IF HE DID HIT HER

Attached: 1470352686489.png (291x344, 85K)

>saw an overweight leftist murdered
>not experience any sense of empathy or shock
Yes.
对。

HH
HEYER HEATHLER!!
SEE HEYER!!
SEE HEYER!

>[jiggles in cpr]

>For example, if you were just out and about and you saw an overweight leftist murdered would you not experience any sense of empathy or shock and disdain for the person who committed the crime?

LOL

>someone standing in the middle of the street who gets hit by a car during a traffic accident is the same as murder
Also, the majority of lefties want us all dead anyway. They are sociopaths.

Attached: D68EE5EC-16C3-4088-9667-E6702FDF3619.jpg (447x720, 51K)

she's alive in witness protection with a new identity. try harder shills

not really, these fuckers are actively pushing for the anihilation of my way of life. I could give two shits what happens to them. I dont care if they are raped by a pack of niggers or run through a harvester. I’d feel more empathy at the sight of a random nigger getting murdered than seeing some left wing race traitor get butchered.

she's FOUR NINE and OVER 300 POUNDS LOL
i'm a foot taller than her and 200 pounds lighter

i wouldn't be mean about it either but she was a mean spirited cunt who participated in the tearing down of the legacy of men far greater than her, to whom she owed her ability to live such a morbid waste of a life, so fuck her

Attached: Cicero - Infamy and Glory.png (1200x538, 123K)

She didn't die. She's a jewish actress playing a part, just like her fellow jew, and look-alike, Jo Cox. Fake deaths for propaganda purposes.

Attached: JoCoxIsNotDead.jpg (1240x744, 36K)

No, he hit her, but she was a coal burning cow. Nothing lost, except the damage to the car. Fuck her, and fuck the kikes ITT.

>Inb4 edgy
Die.

I would probably think kek

There is are multiple vids online of pantifa getting hit by a truck and people cheering when it happened. I still laugh whenever I view them

She wasn't even hit. The Justice system is dead.

Attached: 1517722066165.jpg (900x391, 190K)

He didn't hit her. It's on video.

everytime i see this image i think of a girl from highschool i had s thing for. Its not her but she looks exactly like her and it freaks me out.

>5'9"
>100 lbs

What the fuck eat a fucking burger you sticklet

Attached: 1478906565490.gif (284x210, 488K)

she was 330, i'm around 130
that's pretty normal...

I love how this is the only picture the media ever showed of this fucking cow

How overweight are we talking about?
How much time will the coroner have to spend digging around in fat in order to actually find the bullet? Days? Weeks?

the car on the video wasnt james fields' car, it had different emblem as other things than the pics of his car on his facebook. all shills are going to get the rope. hope you are ready.

post pics of your noodly arms and chopstick legs, sticklet

Attached: 1490905082099.jpg (404x428, 138K)

>if you were just out and about and you saw an overweight leftist murdered
I'd get a hard peepee

i don't post pics of myself on the internet for strange men, especially not canadians. sorry

as a child, i was a soft and sensitive little friendly lad, just wanted to be friends with everybody
i wasnt born like this
society made me into this
i would like to return the favor

go eat her dead pussy out OP.

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1121x1022, 794K)

Id laugh my ass off and shake the hand of the shooter

Yes

yes the world is just as cold to us

shouldnt you be out back of the burger shack working smokey?

BURN!!

Attached: 200w.gif (200x150, 509K)

I literally saw in real life some fat obese cunt get obliterated by a taxi, I actually had to hold back my glee. All fat fucks deserve nothing less.

Attached: Allisa-of-the-Mists.jpg (1200x1671, 290K)

cars go on streets, cows should be out in a pasture

>Overweight
Already eating more than their share of the world's resources
>Leftist murdered
They're not human.

Attached: leftists.jpg (1900x1296, 1.36M)

well, if i saw someone getting murdered, id help
It is something different if you see it for real or second Hand over the Internet, often weeks after it happened

>canadians

Attached: 154351582952.jpg (800x599, 453K)

lmfao that absolute state of drumpfies

Would bang if she was 400 lbs thinner dead or alive doesn't matter.

Attached: 003.png (247x176, 34K)

No wonder (((they))) only use that one picture. Who would have sympathy for that beast?

don't you need to be working overtime to buy food?

Attached: tay.png (680x597, 601K)

4 ft 9 inches
330 lbs

>normal
Same height, I’m 180 and I will fucking fight you.

Attached: 6770E7BE-2281-4342-BBD0-41CA6E2D9368.jpg (1143x1374, 139K)

She was never even hit by the car, prove me wrong. inb4 she had a heart attack because of blunt trauma. Produce the observed physical evidence supporting this blunt trauma. Where is the autopsy report of her injuries?

I didn't used to but I've seen how hatefull they are. They want me and people like me dead and they would laugh and cheer and piss on our graves (they literally did this to someone who was doxed at UTR)

It's the very simplest form of self-preservation. If you are attacked with a threat to your life you fight back using the same amount of force or you die

I wish I could convert them though but most of these golem are far too gone. I do think some kind of chinese re-education camp would be best, but killing them is faster/cheaper and thus more likely in the end

Also obviously I don't let the golem know what I think of them because as I said they are extremely hatefull and would most likely physically attack me and try to ruin my life in whatever way possible if they knew my politics/inner thoughts

I'd pretend to but I wouldn't really care.

I'm gonna develop a fucking facial tick if I have to hide my power level in public much longer. I've gone full fash in front of my family and fortunately they either agree or think I'm joking. Race war when?

Here is the full autopsy report. Cause of death is blunt force injury by homicide.

bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/richmond.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/52/452e3703-c19c-5f4c-9bea-2e2bd0db8883/5c0863779981a.pdf.pdf

the more I reveal, the more people seem to respond positively and even seem encouraged by what I say. But I feel like I am being lead into the jaws of a trap waiting to be sprung.

you're such a tough and strong guy, user, i'm swooning

>Here is the full (((autopsy))) report.
We've seen the footage of them hauling the carcass away. She hadn't been hit by anything.

>By homocide.
Damn when did asians become this stupid.

Attached: 1513373222373.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

A good tactic is to innocently ask them leading questions. Stay strong bro.

Kys commie kikes

she smoked Newports to signal her openness toward fucking niggers
i would absolutely start laughing if i saw an adipose elemental like her get run over

Attached: 1504693704916.png (576x596, 245K)

Everyone acts different on the internet you fucking retard. Just look at the facebook and twitter of people you know for proof.

She’s sooooooo lumpy..
She looks like a 350lb sack of potatoes

Attached: 7A8FF1A4-7587-4832-98C0-2AF121BE7E59.jpg (620x422, 50K)

absolute unit

Thicc

well said

I love how they show this particular picture of this cow to make it seem like she wasn’t 400 pounds and didn’t smoke a pack of Newport 100s everyday. She died of a heart attack because her fat ass sloppy body couldn’t handle any stress. Heart probably blew up because her heart rate hadn’t gone over 100bpm in 15 years.

I consider myself a rather normal, kind person.

Even on the interwebs.

Attached: Pepe Bald Camouflaged.jpg (288x288, 59K)

all of them deserve to die

Attached: 1523741138577.jpg (405x570, 32K)

Someone should FOIA the court transcripts..
Is it something you can FOIA?
It’s information rite?

Attached: 175B1A1B-0E83-4C43-873A-BD2485B0AACC.jpg (300x300, 40K)

>would you not experience any sense of empathy or shock and disdain for the person who committed the crime?
Shock? Probably. Disdain for the attacker? No. They're absolute evil. They're filled with hate and proudly ignorant. They're also massive hypocrites about it, too. I despise people like that. They're at war with everything good and champion everything objectively bad. They may as well be literal demons walking the earth. Anyone that would act against them, even violently, is much more worthy of empathy.

DESU, I was just trying to get you to supply it because I had a hard time finding it. When looking at the video it's impossible to tell if she was hit at all, but the injuries described sound consistent with being hit. Multiple broken ribs on both sides, mild face injury. What's strange is the cut across her heart that apparently was there...

So to answer your question, I'm sad that people think like she does but if they are not going to change then I don't value their lives at all. None. If I could snap my finger and have everly leftist removed from the planet, I would do so in a heartbeat. At this point, with their anti-white agenda, it's war. The only reason it's not actual war at this point is that it would be a tactical mistake. There is no one I despise more than a white traitor and that's what she was. Probably was no fan of men either, especially white men.

>Also, the majority of lefties want us all dead anyway. They are sociopaths.
Exactly. Our side are the ones wanting to be left alone in peace and they're the ones refusing that and promising to never stop causing problems. It's even a mainstream opinion among them that whites, especially men, should be subjugated and destroyed.

C'ville resident here, can confirm that Heather "suchasweetangel" Heyer was actually a morbidly-obese pig who fucking drank and smoked like there was no tomorrow. She wasn't welcome in most bars in the area because she was an obnoxious cunt. She wasn't hit by the Challenger, she had a heart attack after being toppled over in all the excitement.

Actually, what I do online here is completely detached from everything else.

Here I am
>autistic
>confrontational
>lulling
>mean
>savage
>traditionalist
>reactionary

In real life, I am:
>dependable
>responsible
>have lots of friends
>see people regularly
>fuck two girls, but unstable relations
>fulfilling job

My take on this is that it is better for me to be autistic and racist in this sandbox than elsewhere.

The real issue I have with both leftism and many other bigots in society is that, had they the power to do so, they would shut Jow Forums down and claim it is a victory against rape culture, racism, and obscurantism.

This is exactly the problem of people who do not see reality as multilayered. They stop at the surface. They remove the word negro and expect racism to disappear. Not unlike priests in my country, who care more for "proper clothing" than people's virtue.

It is precisely because I have a different personality in this containment board that I am able to fully function outside of it. No hypocrisy in this. It is just a coping mechanism.

The day they take this larp away from me is the day I am going to chimp out

>hurr reframing the truth as ridiculous hurr
kys

>if you were just out and about and you saw an overweight leftist murdered would you not experience any sense of empathy or shock and disdain for the person who committed the crime?
Disdain for the person who did it? Yes
I'd say the bitch deserved it and laugh at both her and then the murderer for being put behind bars.
IT SAYS DODGE ON THE VEHICLE CAN'T SHE FUCKING READ?

>she had a heart attack after being toppled over in all the excitement.

I thought that might have been the case as well, perhaps even people landing on her as they fell over. What I don't get is the cut to her heart, Unless it was the result of broken rbs cutting it. I know that's possible because my uncle dies in a car wreck from a rib piercing his heart.

t. snowflake.

Fuck that I'd help em, nothing more enjoyable in life than stomping a commie to death, trust me.

Lol

You're say that she failed the Dodge Challenge?

Is that her?

>as a child, i was a soft and sensitive little friendly lad, just wanted to be friends with everybody
I understand this feeling as well. I wanted to make friends with everyone. I found that the Right Wing was more accepting of me. Ironic, that me, a young and poor hispanic kid, was more accepted and have faced less shit from the Right than from the Left. I've been called a race traitor and fake by the Left. The Right never said anything to me.

So that is why I don't give two fucks about her death. I'm glad the dude who did it is behind bars, but I don't care what happened to her.

God dammit limey Carlos.

I would laugh at her corpse, cause I know she would do the same thing. I think that normal people would never pity their enemies, so the same is applied to your case.

Why is this the only image the media ever showed of her? Why were they afraid to show her full figure in all of its beauty? #fatshaming #bodypositivity

For a girl

That leftist wants me murdered and my family impowerished, imprisoned, my country and all that it brings me burned down, my labor market ruined and my laws made mockery.
Right now Germans have rainbow colored roadblocks of peace at their Christmas markets and we don't and leftists hate it.
My children can play out qithout me paying mind to that and leftists hate it.
I can act like man and my wife love it qnd colleagues respect it and leftists hate it.

If I saw leftist being murdered, tell me, what moral crede tells me to care?

>What I don't get is the cut to her heart,
ANTIFA streetmedic larpers trying to CPR her..
youtu.be/e72XcJXNYm4
The dumbasses with red crosses taped to their clothes... Not actually medics... They killed her by ineptitude

Attached: D3F70417-EF7A-432C-A2C4-EF2AA861725F.gif (500x282, 456K)

I wish they used an actual picture of her

I look at both Heather Heyer and James Fields, and I thank my lord and savior Jesus Christ that I'm not fucking fat like either one of them.

>For example, if you were just out and about and you saw an overweight leftist murdered would you not experience any sense of empathy or shock and disdain for the person who committed the crime?

If I knew she was an overweight leftist I would feel empathy towards the killer

Can confirm I do indeed find suffering hilarious.

Why can't they release the coroner's report? Surely that wouldnt invalidate anything?

absolutely! fuck empathy for these people. i could ask you the same question: if you saw a nazi getting punched would you feel like you want me to?

fuck you diaf

I wish where I lived was like where you live. It seems nice.

We started as normies and by fighting monsters and beasts we became like them. Some of us have always been like that because life was genorous enough to give them a fucked up life from early on so they turned full sociopathic.

this is fake, if that was here then the car would have bounced off of her

>here
*her

Why is this Taiwanese leftist shill still posting? Pretty sure he's an illegal immigrant from Reddit, because he was shilling last night also.

Stop trying to pathologize good sense. Fgt.

>if you were just out and about and you saw an overweight leftist murdered would you not experience any sense of empathy or shock and disdain for the person who committed the crime?

No, I wouldn't feel anything for them. I do wish to exterminate certain segments of society to minimalize how often that sort of thing happens, which I think is a more intelligent and long-lasting incarnation of empathy, compared to yours which is childish and pointless.

see

no shit captain obvious

where is your sympathy for james fields then?

No i'm not, yeah i would.