JOHN KELLY OFFICIALLY GONE

Trump to announce replacement in the next few days.

Why is Trump's staff constantly leaving? I thought he'd hire only the best?

Attached: johnkellyrip.png (503x291, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kathrynw5/status/1071468709338902529
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/156829591267328000
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4956204/Drone-photos-border-wall-built-California.html
vanityfair.com/news/2018/10/trump-schedule-executive-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/kathrynw5/status/1071468709338902529

bet he got tired of dealing with that colossal fucking moron like Tillerson, good for him.

Only the best tho, right?

Literally everyone who spends a decent amount of time with Trump ends up hating his fucking guts

ORANGE MANF BERD!! ZIMPPEEECCCCHHH!

"Orange man good. High turnover is good. FUCK DA FAKE NEWS MEDIA!!!"

Attached: 1541880747289.png (672x775, 98K)

Because when these faggots first talk to trump they are all like “ OH YEAH WE CAN DO THAT”

And then when trump tells them to actually do it they are all

“WE CANT DO THAT”

So trump fires them. It’s not complicated.

Name one thing wrong with a high turnover rate and tell me why its a bad thing. High turnover means literally nothing in politics.

this is 4d chess in action, cia shill. just wait and see when trump pulls a fast one on the dems

What's he going to do to own the libs? Crash the stock market? Separate more children from their families? Wow, that's gonna piss them off! They'll be so mad!

What is that flag

>high turnover
>not controlled by the people around him
>thinks this is a bad thing
Kys.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/156829591267328000

a tweet for every occasion

Attached: chrome_2018-12-08_18-39-50.jpg (1219x712, 224K)

>Name one thing wrong with a high turnover rate and tell me why its a bad thing

Causes disorganization and demoralization among government staff, which in turn makes it hard to accomplish anything. Notice how Trump's major "accomplishments" are almost entirely due to Mitch McConnell and congress (SCOTUS justices, tax cut bill). Whatever Mitch isn't enthusiastic about tends to fail.

nope, he'll win in 2020 and America will be greater than it ever has. Shit, the economy could go full Great Depression 2.0 and Trump could win in a landslide like 2016. Get real brainlet.

That's what u was thinking, he probably says "if you can't do the job then bye"

>nope, he'll win in 2020 and America will be greater than it ever has. Shit, the economy could go full Great Depression 2.0 and Trump could win in a landslide like 2016. Get real brainlet.
Things conservatives actually believe.

it's the glownigger IP spoofing flag

>being this retarded
It's almost like you have to pass bills through the Senate and Mitch is in charge of it...

Stock Market is going up, millions of new jobs added, the wall is being built, and Americans are able to have a higher standard of living. Trump is already the best Prez we've had since Eisenhower.

Keep shilling shill, maybe you'll get that payraise in this time of prosperity.

Trumptards BTFO.

Can we consider the administration lame duck?

They've mostly just rolled back EPA protections, and have been stopped by courts trying to do all of the illegal stuff.

No one keeps their job. They have a half ass wall. They've led to the shut downs of several factories, as well as farms.

It's an embarrassment sure. But what are they actually doing besides isolating the USA from the future green economy?

Kelly was always a kike. I'm glad to see these kikes get btfo

The best is sometimes new blood. Fucking idiot.

It's pretty absurd just how two faced these people have been to get into these positions then immediately act as though they can't do a damn thing Trump wanted. This shit has made me a fan of Bolton if only because he supports Trump's policies.

>Why is Trump's staff constantly leaving?
Administrations have had mass resignations after elections in the past.

>I thought he'd hire only the best?

Kelly is the best. The US military being placed within positions of executive power is a very important signal for where things are at. Hopefully we can have a civilian again, however, if military intelligence must remain so be it.

OP is an low information shill.
>sage

>separate children
Ah Geez not this shit again.

>Stock Market is going up
L0Lno fgt pls

TRUMPDARFS DUHHURHUE.

I don't even like Trump, Im just sick of seeing these shitty posts every fucking day.

>the wall is being built

News to me.

Go on.

Then go to another board you fucking moron.

>>>/stormfront/

Wow, jobs, more fucking jobs. We're drowning in jobs, idiot.

this
Trump is utterly incompetent, it's like taking care of a child

It's hard to corrupt anyone when they leave every few weeks

>Holypot board

>fucking reddit.

Dear god, go away kike.

They can't keep the pace. Trump likes to work 18 HR days.
Simple as that.

>hire only the best
Compared to Obama’s butt buddy, Ben Rhodes, everyone is the best

>demoralization
Lol
They're there to do a job, not to get their asses powdered and "feel" good.

Nice flag CIA nigger.

I agree as well, keep revolving new talent in and out and no one can collude with shit. Trump is running the government better than most actually now. Wait until his second term man, might be a whole new ball game entirely.

>a literal shill calling people speaking the truth shill

We really are in Clown World

Cutting more strings every day, but let’s be honest, one of the strings is indestructible.

>Literally
You can't help yourself lol

Attached: literally npc.jpg (385x478, 60K)

>But what are they actually doing besides isolating the USA from the future green economy?
nice bait, leftard

>Cutting more strings every day, but let’s be honest, one of the strings is indestructible.
The red Kabbalah string

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (3195x2303, 499K)

>millions of new jobs added
Most of those jobs are temporary due to the holiday season and most of the "permanent" positions are in customer service, call center, retail and warehouse hell.

>But what are they actually doing besides isolating the USA from the future green economy?
Hello Rotschild Standard Oil

Attached: spirit of the goat.jpg (736x1136, 334K)

>the stock market never corrects itself, it will go up forever

Sauce on that? I thought Bolton was an anti-Trump neocon.

Is the holiday season two years long?

I don't really feel like googling, but it's one of the major reasons the MSM hated Bolton, he went in with the attitude that they needed to oust anyone the least bit anti-Trump. You could juxtapose this against guys like Kelly that was always talked about as trying to act as a counter balance to Trump.

He did seem like a neocon based on his time with Bush, but he was brought in around the time we were trying to do talks with North Korea and tone down the war rhetoric with them and that seemed to be happening.

Still moost of the jobs added over the years are low paid service jobs.

it's a satisfying word to say, dipshit

Attached: wr2eyufa95s11.jpg (1063x1080, 109K)

did you made this shitty meme? no real programmer would write "while(online==true)" rather than "while(online)"

I didn't make it, I don't care how accurate the programming in it is, this board is a hivemind that regurgitates the same 5 words and arguments and then projects that onto their political opponents, like conservatives do with everything

the same reason military commanders usually only stay in the same position for 1.5-2 years, high intensity work burns people out.

These ARE the best. It's just that the best also suck.

His next CoS is going to be Flynn and people are going to lose their minds.

So, in 4D chess, the goal is to lose? Seems like a strange game.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4956204/Drone-photos-border-wall-built-California.html

They knew it a year ago, in Albion no less. I guess they didn't have news in yo prison cell.

Attached: bitter-michelle-o.jpg (600x561, 197K)

It's like Rex said, cause Trump wants to do illegal things.

Trump has the highest cabinet turnover rate of any president in history.

Trump is doing something that Washington fuckstickery isn't built for. Accepting that they aren't doing the job they were hired to do and getting sacked. The status quo thus far has been allowed to stagnate and muddy the water of any administration and generally only step down amidst a scandal.

Reminder that Obama had 5 different chief of staff including 3 during his first term.

fucking kek

vanityfair.com/news/2018/10/trump-schedule-executive-time

moron.

So was it okay when Obama did it or were you concerned about high turn over back then?

Yep, Trump and Kim are speaking nicely, while Kim is expanding his nuclear program and Trump is pretending not to notice.

Meanwhile Obama burnt through 5 chief of staff.

Good! now we Jews have the control needed to get things done.

Attached: 1523448705884.jpg (400x289, 43K)

>Trump is doing something that Washington fuckstickery isn't built for.

Unprecedented grift?

I don’t always look up Blomf’s schedule, but when I do, I always use Vanity Fair.

Yes I’m sure he’s only doing three hours of work a day and spends the rest watching Fox and Twitter. You have to be a special kknd of loathsome person to read trash like this and consider it legitimate.

He does hire the best, but he compartmentalizes it so he's the only one with the full plan.

This way he can hire for the job he needs. Government has no concept of project management

This

>another bush era neocon
yay

>another bush era neocon

I'm so glad Trump is getting rid of them.

Attached: bolton war.png (837x723, 498K)

It doesn't matter if he thought it was ok for Obongo or not
He's demonstrating that trump is a hypocrite.

and this fag is still walking around in public after his bucks pizzaria has a fucking basement

Attached: 1534696699520.jpg (409x516, 27K)

because he values loyalty to him personally over all other qualifications.