The absolute state of white women in West

The absolute state of white women in West.

Attached: dit.jpg (1080x1488, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3xV1NV1U0A
youtube.com/watch?v=UGyj3MbSbCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((u/yrathore)))
everytime!

Personally I took a piss on the memorial, dumb fat kike worshipper

I'm from Berlin and I see this shit all the time. It's absolutely disgusting. You can hate globalist jews all you want, but it's sickening to see people desecrate a memorial like this for such frivolous purposes. Just completely tactless and disrespectful.

Where's your memorial to the many thousands of Berliners incinerated by British/American bombs? I was in Berlin last week and couldn't find it (although I did pay my respects at Hitlers bunker site)/

Hitlers bunker site has been turned into a car park. Totally disrespectful

Happy Hanukkah!

fuck off kike

kikes deserve not a single shred of sympathy and you will hang with them if you don't change your attitude

That's actually a beautifully done photo if the man taking the photo was serious about photography he would be hitting Magnum tier. A nice fill flash and alot closer...10/10

Children regularly play on this climb around on those stones. Did it myself when I was young. Don't see the issue, frankly, it's an ugly formation of concrete blocks.

/ourthots/

Exactly, even if you buy into the bullcrap it is disgusting modern art with not an ounce of creativity.

tfw no unknowingly antisemitic materialistic findom mistress

Its blocks of concrete. Literally blocks of concrete.
That's not a memoral. for anything.
"OY VEY: My concrete blocks!" year right like that... thats totally believable, right?
PLUS: The blondie is jewish.

Why are modern women such blatant clowns?

Attached: Memorial.jpg (480x480, 66K)

every time an NGO smuggles in an economic migrant, they desecrate the centuries of sacrifice European ancestors. they spit in the face of peoples when they say diversity is our greatest strength. Whenever an undemocratically elected Eu hotshot gets a massage in the EU officials only spa and luxry shopping mall in Brussels. when they have a high end lunch behind closed doors with some banker or medical lobbyist. They desecrate the future and the past of Europe, they spit in the face of irreplaceable cultures, they soil European values and traditions.
those girls sit of the memorial of a single genocide.
meanwhile the postmodern world sits on the ruins of a the western culmination.

Attached: 1531321200320.jpg (1909x3000, 2.6M)

What the fuck are you doing?

Attached: 94D59220-91B9-427E-9534-0B645211DB50.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Wish i could've had a big fat

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

of that block afterwards

Well, on the bright side when the race war starts we can use the concrete blocks to crush Jews individually. Sure it will take a long time but we can let our children dance on top of the blocks while the Jews being crushed have their eyes bulge out.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3xV1NV1U0A

They don't know what real pain is. None of them know what real loss is.

Was there a sale on concrete blocks or something when they made this?

dont worry did the same too
who fucking cares about some dead jew faggots

This, it’s not even a Jew thing, it’s about respect, which these girls clearly lack

Attached: 1544044850340.jpg (1024x682, 103K)

Why should we respect a statue to remind Germans of their guilt which in reality they have nothing to be guilty about? Go build this shit structure in Auschwitz or somewhere more relevant like in Russia.

Lol i have been running on the blocks.

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 35K)

THOTs are chaotic neutral.

Attached: Kitten.jpg (450x300, 16K)

wheres the monument to the soldiers that died in ww2?

I think it is hilarious, triggering boomers, shitskins, kikes and libniggers all across the globe.

everyday the monument that was made of the man of the past is torn down.
the pews of the churches that inspired exploration, art, science lay empty. the stories go unread and untold. churches in france are torn down for parking lots. traditional architecture a reflection of our cultural traditions an intimate creation from the hearts and minds of those who fought so hard to create and cultivate our world get swept aside for whatever is cheapest.
the culmination of centuries worth of innovation, creation and cultivation of purpose is swept aside for an easy existence devoid of any real purpose and meaning so long as we don't have to think, or feel anything.
the greatest monuments we have that represent the greatest aspects of man are destroyed every day and nobody bats an eye.
but some sluts sit on a concrete slab and its an uproar at their disrespect kek.
enjoy the modern world of "Freedom"
youtube.com/watch?v=UGyj3MbSbCo

> jewish memorial

I hope they took a dump on it.

The cracks are showing on the blocks.

Attached: womyn_today.jpg (750x734, 90K)

Attached: 1544135461013.jpg (576x1024, 115K)

Roasties doing something good for once.

The funniest thing is the company that makes the graffiti proof paint for the memorial is IG Farben, who manufactured ZyklonB

British bants at Auschwitz labour camp

Attached: British bants.jpg (750x500, 51K)

I passed by a couple of times during summer. Bunch of Turkish/Palestinensian kids used it as a picnic site.

Attached: womyn_2018.jpg (1100x733, 155K)

The jews gladly pushed the west towards godlessness, now they complain that people here doesn't respect sanctity.

]
]>
].
]

happy hannukah

Attached: loltyrone.gif (264x242, 3.23M)

oy vey macher, those damn goyim must never forgetti and please respecci

Maybe she from Jow Forums, happy cuz of the happening

This garbage heap desn't deserve anything better.

based white women

I heard that fags meet up there for quick fucks at night

I took a school trip to this eye sore several years ago. I recall the tour guide saying that it was not intended to be a place of mourning or greif and encouraged the Roasties to play and frolic among the ugly slabs of concrete that appear to have no aesthetic value other than to rub ugliness and guilt into their ancient enemies on a daily basis.

CONTEXT OF THIS?

Attached: Eternal Thot.webm (320x640, 704K)

Why is this thread made every single fucking day?

Attached: 1523744668648m.jpg (1024x812, 195K)

wtf..

Literally a bunch of blocks of fucking concrete.
Is it suppose to represent some aspect of the Holocaust? Probably not, Jews truly are completely devoid of any sense of beauty or creativity.

Attached: 1539881270022.jpg (578x898, 79K)

hahahahahahahah muh based yellow vests tho

You know what's funny? Pic related.

Attached: received_463638544161389.png (1656x422, 112K)

Roasties gonna roast

How far have your people fallen Hans

Attached: AA2FA016-D2AC-40DF-AFBC-EC66238F0A99.png (450x418, 193K)

Based roasties.

>my kind of thot

God I want to beat her to death AGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Attached: 3FAAF2E6-6C10-4862-83BF-781D8D72A036.png (785x757, 197K)

god damn it Heinrich, what are you doing?

>(((modern art)))
>(((Jewish memorial)))
>implying that they are different things

i would cheat on my pregnant wife for 5 minutes with both of those hotties

>literally a bunch of concrete blocks
>"BUT YOU CAN'T PUT YOUR FEET ON THEM BECAUSE IT'S DEDICATED TO MUH 6 GORILLION!"
Fuck you, kike sympathizer. Go mutilate your son.

Fags should hold mass orgies on this shit memorial. Defame and delegitimize it.

Attached: 1528745233881.jpg (788x656, 25K)

who are the people who make a contrarian reply like this within the first 5 posts of literally every Jow Forums thread. i'm genuinely curious.

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64K)

you are a good man user

>germany starts war with the world, invading countries and killing their civilians en mass.
> "waaaaahhhh why did they bomb germany?!? it's not faaaairrrrrr"