Masheeen

Daily remider that electro is the fashiest and that vikang larpers and rock & roll fucking tards will be trampled to mush under the weight of the masheeen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Toi_Q4eqtU4

youtube.com/watch?v=sLoseOhTra4

Attached: 1529545865177.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3PrgumqtOBw
youtube.com/watch?v=_WIbLU_7OdE
youtube.com/watch?v=YqfXZb3cgh8
youtube.com/watch?v=jOIiQm-k8ds
youtube.com/watch?v=LkFRIjJVt5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9asKjdA_vq8
youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA
youtube.com/watch?v=5dNSEj8CqeE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZTkJ_OhpM
youtube.com/watch?v=KQesxEWgttU&t=428s
youtube.com/watch?v=Am9lfs7M_OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PhPP_QBj70w
youtube.com/watch?v=RlMc7HZ7aqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HJen-VBSCd8
youtube.com/watch?v=fV-a4Np33L8
youtube.com/watch?v=2oD0W6SSBUA
youtube.com/watch?v=M_-wsVJnWPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep7dm2-3fgE
youtube.com/watch?v=_3q63imIRUk
youtube.com/watch?v=NJRF5195qdM
youtube.com/watch?v=gvucreH03Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=qvO9H2cVZLM
youtube.com/watch?v=ro33VYpzxYY
youtube.com/watch?v=v0iDLaFAikg
youtube.com/watch?v=my3g-joNMPs
youtube.com/watch?v=becS_yQddgg
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ8vzh4haQY&t=263s
youtube.com/watch?v=yz4ZPw7WbIo
youtube.com/watch?v=GTbTlfmr30I
youtube.com/watch?v=fuxEOMmmW7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: lisbeth-1446685818.gif (245x245, 947K)

what is that? lut + pixelate with a bunch of small square pixels + color grading boost in contrast? or did you actually paletize the vid? i say lut instead of monochrome color because of how white the highlight is. you can get that easy with a lut and monochrome it since the high light areas will go almost white and the loss in image quality with boosting contrast to much would probably ruin the eyes and fingers

The future is set.

youtube.com/watch?v=3PrgumqtOBw

Attached: aryaneyes.gif (346x249, 949K)

>Beginning debug scan.

youtube.com/watch?v=_WIbLU_7OdE

Attached: 1533881528367.jpg (650x488, 112K)

Join the march or perish.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqfXZb3cgh8

Attached: 1511303355185.gif (500x379, 306K)

Gypsy jews hate the cyber-white. They think mobility is their domain. Jewgroes please, the universe is the white mans domain. It holds his wandering spirit. "Trad" is psyop.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOIiQm-k8ds

Attached: 81vaZm3QiVL._SX355_.jpg (355x222, 23K)

Rise up noble brethren!
Hack the NWO!

youtube.com/watch?v=LkFRIjJVt5Y

Attached: 31Fhspe.gif (400x300, 183K)

Come home white man...

youtube.com/watch?v=9asKjdA_vq8

Attached: WhatDoFridayNight.jpg (500x345, 41K)

Nazi cyberpunk disco music is like people watching Blade Runner and thinking the Tyrell Corporation are the good guys in the movie

Also true cyberpunk music is jazz, but Nazis won't listen to that because Jews and blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA

youtube.com/watch?v=5dNSEj8CqeE

The future frens, belongs to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZTkJ_OhpM

Attached: 1504121720218.jpg (444x581, 56K)

Psychedelic Rock is the only /fash/ music.

Attached: piper cover.jpg (600x600, 153K)

Nazis respect all races. One of the good offshoots of our white tendrils dipping into the black genome was it repelling with riddims. Jazz is one expression of a "good" that came out of this genetic clash. The masheeen understands. The masheeen learns.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQesxEWgttU&t=428s

Attached: dj-stingray.jpg (1200x630, 37K)

Disco music is good for fascism because disco -- like fascism -- is corrupt, superstitious, idealistic, repetitive and unchanging: based on psychic control and domination. It is the ultimate imperialist music.

Jazz, like communism, is rooted in materialism and dialectics: it ever-changing, classless, and epitomising quantitative changes becoming qualitative changes, with its listeners operating at a higher state of consciousness.

youtube.com/watch?v=Am9lfs7M_OQ

Attached: jazz_picard.png (904x532, 675K)

The masheeen is forever curious. Lend your distinctiveness to ours and you will earn a place among the stars, frens.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhPP_QBj70w

Attached: 2x2Cdw6.gif (400x300, 394K)

The masheeen knows what disco is you colossal mong! Disco is not for fash! Disco is for pardey & lewd. Downtime.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlMc7HZ7aqQ

Attached: anigif_enhanced-buzz-19993-1347141348-1.gif (288x297, 435K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HJen-VBSCd8

Actually only thing that can save west is dark raw urban drum and bass.

Behold all the kikes and lefties that will swarm this thread because it is not "staple diet" of a Jow Forumstard 101. See how they lash out in anger at a non-"Jow Forums humor" thread. See how they rage against anything original. See their disappointment that another one didn't start a hate thread for the evening.

i like your first video. do you have any other longer elektro compilations my germanic friend? (fuck poolaks btw)

I respect powerful feelsy music but that there is not drum & bass mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=fV-a4Np33L8

Attached: nah son.jpg (750x396, 59K)

Check "Droid-life interface" @ YT. 1600+ tunes up, all playlisted.

You did not get the past long buildup. 2:20 is where it's at.

I remember Xurious which is the cheesiest Nazi disco that would not be out of place in a NYC drag club in 1977. Fash is hierarchy and repetition to the same beat: call it disco or not. But you are mistaken about communism: we have our own champions like you, but who chooses them? In communism, our champions are manifestations of our consciousness.

youtube.com/watch?v=2oD0W6SSBUA

CANCER
EVERYWHERE

And good old rave music is god tier indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=M_-wsVJnWPE

Heeb and lefty mods usually nuke my threads after a while because they unterstand that music is a meeting point between races where the future can be discussed among redpilled individuals. That is why they leave pleb tier 40yo boomer music threads up bu nuke mine. They like "viking rock" and old fucking shit that has no relevancy. Electro however (just one expression of younger fringe energy) has the power to clear new ground for fashy and manly ideas.

Thee sorts of sentiments and messages must not be carried on.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ep7dm2-3fgE

Attached: aaathomas-allen-kopera-blackorchid-com.gif (426x389, 1.23M)

youtube.com/watch?v=_3q63imIRUk

Based Russian music.

Electronic "music" is shit for stupid people.

Electronic music has been music by smart people for smart people traditionally. American EDM does not qualify.

shitty samples over a droning 4/4 beat endlessly takes no talent. Anyone who can count can beatmatch. Whereas mastering a musical instrument takes dedication and skill. You really have no rebuttal to the fact that EDM is mindless garbage.

Attached: 1541743713812s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

I understand that retarded fucking commie plebs have their feelsy aesthetic as well. They are in the throes of revolution, fighting nazis and natural order. Xurious is fringe shit when it comes to common people rejecting your politics once again. 80s feelsy shit is king. You can see this everywhere. It is like a modern day version of peasants choosing king & country (and natural hierarchy) over your shit chewing, unnatural rebellion.

Give the masses this tune, made manifest, and they wlil gas you freaks whole sale at the drop of a dime, because communism is fail. Here. Behold. Listen to how you die!

youtube.com/watch?v=NJRF5195qdM

Attached: - DREAMERS JUMP -.gif (416x416, 1.65M)

That vid was cringy as fuck. What combination of pills have you smoked to think that shit is passable?

You fucking mongos will be put into death camps and killed by potato through funnel.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvucreH03Xo

Attached: clean.gif (323x484, 929K)

Great rebuttal. You sound like a leftist.

Shit is so low energy and completely uninspired.

Without the talent and skill built over time you end up with something like this in best case:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvO9H2cVZLM

You have no culture anymore. You have no country, no government, no future. Even mutts will outlast you, they'll continue to be hegemonic, they'll continue to prosper.

You're nothing more than the buzzing of a gnat close to the ear, only to be brushed off. This is for others to read, and for you to understand.

It is not cringey. Look at that channel and check the subs. These feels rule our time among redpilled young-lings. They have lost all at the hands of you kikes, and are trying to catch it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ro33VYpzxYY

Attached: ahandslow.gif (400x400, 1.41M)

That's pretty gay

Yeah, that was shit i'll agree. But its not really that different than anything you posted. Still dont see any actual music there. Not having mastery over a musical instrument places these "musicians" in a lower skill and talent category than even a child blowing into a recorder.

>These feels rule our time
Yup, this is a larping leftist.
Only leftists deal in feels.

Proket is literally edgiest technoid drum and bass producer ever been and that stuff is old .. from 2007 or something. I can sense with my ear the quality and talent and rawness that is unique to him.

No you can't.

Electro is fire cast in a block of ice.
It holds such a nucleus of magnetism that it is utterly irresistible.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0iDLaFAikg

Attached: 1525724943093.gif (399x399, 726K)

The average dance music track takes at least 4 days to master and mix and that is the last step. For me one track I make is at least 100 hours of work.

You can because you can not post anything that is remotely comparable in techincal rawness.. only Current Value maybe.

Electronic music was largely invented by a Soviet scientist.

It is communist.

Bullshit. Even the one of the vids you posted is about how you can whip it out in less than 60 seconds. How fucking stupid are you?

Attached: 1543094456064s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

Electronic music was invented whoever touched the digital soundwave oscillator hardware first. It was not invented per se. It evolved in multiple countries on a same time.

I'm dance music producer with 18 years of producing experience and you?

Metal musician with my own venue. I'm a drummer and vocalist for since i was 17.

Well nice to meet fellow user musician. I dare you to try to create an electronic track once with quality of best producers as end result, even such as tracks posted by me. You might then appreciate it more.

Electro techno envelops you, resisting is a meme. The tech-fash is here. Folk and trad dies painfully as the emotionless inevitability of tech supremacy consumes your bones for bio fuel.

youtube.com/watch?v=my3g-joNMPs

Attached: snake3.gif (636x268, 1.51M)

i can count to 4 so i doubt it would be hard.

Produce better dance music you utter fucking pleb cretin. If I had you before me now, I would knife your jugular without hesitation. You "in the game" fucking plebs are the root cancer and we will get you.

youtube.com/watch?v=becS_yQddgg

Attached: tumblr_o1ued8bTuW1qfjqf7o1_500.gif (465x260, 2.71M)

The blowout of schizophrenia was strong here. If I were you I'd be scared of myself.

how?

some vangelis is great. some is total shit. vangelis is cyberpunk electro though

Would you have gay sex with me while this electro sound playing in background?

Kek presents you as ze first log in ze blast furnace of progress for fash. Mmm. The death of the old "boomer" hahaa... "that had a band".
Mmmm, fanni things yaaa..
Your era is over but you are still going your own vay, headstrong and unrepentant. Vi vill put your cube back in order, so that you once more, mesh with the masheeen.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ8vzh4haQY&t=263s

Attached: t61229114-b356318414_s400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

There. Is. No. Escape.

youtube.com/watch?v=yz4ZPw7WbIo

Attached: submit.jpg (500x661, 47K)

64 .. whats so special about binary number motherfucker?

Electronic music is the last contemporary foothold of the white man, and with this push he brings others as well, but the white man spears it. The white man with some hang arounds spears the defense against kike retardation. Electronica is one of the last strongholds against the pozz. We rest here, before we ride out again.

youtube.com/watch?v=GTbTlfmr30I

Attached: e3bc8d5b78f477b90a87058765a5c0ab.jpg (540x748, 31K)

This kills the 80's nostalgia fash wave mongoloid and sends the viking rocker out into the woods, checking Varg on his Iphone until battery death.

youtube.com/watch?v=fuxEOMmmW7Q

Attached: 1499272443419.gif (237x178, 2.98M)

EDM is the last bastion of implicitly white music and we must support it. Producing good EDM isn't something the average black or brown person is capable of.