What can we learn from French protests?

what can we learn from French protests?
>majority is unprepared, trying to vlog random shit for faceberg
>there's only like 1000 people who are knowledgeable and actually trying to instigate things
>they're arrested preventatively
Now what guys?

Attached: 1544275262178.png (832x856, 323K)

Not enough communication.
Not enough daring and willingness to push.
Allowing of their own to be taken.

Lack of communication being the worst for me. Even in Toulouse with all the time they had they never amassed and worked together to develop something.

Attached: 143543523.png (2772x1008, 764K)

also don't announce your plan to protest 5 days in advance.

this.
but also learning not to burn their city down, when its the elected leaders that need to be chased and thrown out.

I'm shocked at the bare number of gasoline jars in a land full of wine bottles.

and its absolutely fucking nothing. I'm disappoint pol you let me down.

I'm pretty sure it's the French equivalent of cointelpro burning pointless shit down in order to de-legitimize the protest.

They're French what did you expect.
Soon my brothers will give you a real spectacle in Europe

wait what does that do

None of them have a right to complain if they didn't vote for Le Pen.

>beads + boom = beads flying everywhere really fast
My guess is it doesnt have enough explosive power to actually do this but there you go retard

BRING WEAPONS

Attached: 578578.jpg (600x456, 29K)

The French literally let the police set up checkpoints at the stations and forced them to give up their protective gear.
They gave up their masks when they came into town, and the protesters didn't take them back!

>what can we learn

Guns would be more effective

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PATHETIC, EUROPE

>actually trying to instigate things
Instigate things for what ultimate purpose? It honestly sounds like a lot of you retards don't actually care about political change but rather just want to see people burn shit up because it's le epic happening! XD

Pathetic.

I want to see all western globalist governments toppled onto their asses by their own citizens and replaced with governments for the people.

We need to teach them

>for what ultimate purpose?
Day of the rope.

Stfu CIA controled shitskin

Lack of conviction, as simple as that.

It usually happens when the leftoid subhumans take control of the situation, they destroy a lot, but without a clear direction or definite end because that's what characterise them and their ideas, they just don't know, they destroy things just to show childish anger, but deep down they don't want to win. That's what happens when their ideology is only "muh capitalism is bad" but don't actually know about anything.

Not enough will to kill.

They aren't willing to do the truly brutal things required to win.

Without leadership it's never possible to do anything because unironicaly 75% of all ppl in all groups are NPC's who need to be programmed what to do.

Wrong.
You do not need a leader.
You need people willing to kill the kods of their enemies.

They wouldn't even know how to take control or in what direction go once they overthrow the establishment and create a power void.

As long as France isn't willing to do the true terror they will never win.

And then Natsoc can move into the power vac

Not a leader per se, but at least woke ppl who can direct the herd in the right direction

Personally I think this is the last chance France has to throw out the Muslims before it becomes a civil war scenario. It builds from this point on, for the next 15 years, with muslims elected to office, expanding no-go zones, and will include deaths on both sides from "random" violence. The war, I think, will likely end with a Caliphate.

>mfw somebody unironically expected anything out of this meme riot

Attached: faguette.png (750x562, 742K)

I've been suggesting, for days now, that if the Right wants to win, it needs only to step in. Especially right now, when it starts to really matter if there is leadership.
They could have ousted Macron tonight. Still could, if they come back tomorrow with no apologies and no backing down to the police.

We can learn this is the perfect moment for robbers and terrorist.
If a terrorist has access to weapons, cars or explosives, he could easily act as a yellow west, maybe act like he makes protest, than kill people and if too panic vanish in the crowd.

Attached: image.jpg (407x600, 59K)

This is coming, the Caliphate backers will end up doing exactly this, to both sides, to rile up for a fight, and force an alliance.
Having people who will admit they are disinterested in public, is a negative to your movement. Everyone must have a view.

no one knows where he is, and every street leading to the Palais de l'Elysée actually has huge police blockades day and night.

Attached: P18832843D3596034G.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Nice propaganda

They did that Champs Elysées. The "protestors" there were mostly gov-funded Antifas.

The actual protestors were anywhere but to the Champs.

>vote for Macaroni
>get upset that he fucked you and riot for a while
>quit when people getting arrested

no stupid-ideology right-wing movement is going to amount to anything outside of a 'vote 4 trlumpf' event

I know there are many linguists in our community
Can people translate this and send it to the baddest motherfucker in prison of your choice.
Sit back and wach how Cons murder muslim inmates out of existence.
We all know what happens to pedos in prison.
Deus Vault

Attached: Muhammad-and-Aisha-tract-tri-fold-1.jpg (903x691, 340K)

Attached: muhammad-and-Aisha-tract-tri-fold-2.jpg (901x695, 388K)

Glad to hear. Because if that does ever happen, you go up the steps like good children, gather a large crowd, have someone in the station keep eye for where they take your goods, then wait for the next train-load, and rush the police in the station when they are trying to rob that group, and force them to give up the materials they stole.

I agree. I was in the Champs and it was filled with leftists and rural people.

The Champs Elysées were 3/4 full. But the (((media))) never relayed this information.

Pic i took as proof

Attached: Capture.png (1270x554, 1.74M)

propaganda, there have been a lot of shit going on today in France but the media won't report them. They will just focus on 1 area of Paris and generalize for the entire country.

This is also the first time the cops did something against the protestors (many arrestations, filtering barage, controlled checkpoints in advance of the riot, remove the equipment of the protestors, etc).

Next time, normies will learn from their mistakes, discuss, and adapt to the NWO ZOG private army.

As long as the riots don't stop.

>don't stop
Rule #1, you can't go home and work, if you want to unseat the government.

We learned that Europeans love importing millions of subhumans but they will chimp out if you slightly raise fuel taxes. You know, those tax increases to "combat" the climate change that they cry about so often.

Go read the anarchist cookbook retard