Graffiti found at California State Northridge

So basically I have a final exam in Sierra hall on 12/12
Am I fucked?
What should I bring that's legal to protect myself?

Attached: CSUN-Graffiti-threat.jpg (556x919, 40K)

Get a raspberry Pi and hook it up with the camera system so you can prove it is the spooks doing the shootings. Or be a fag OP janitor and write something with a pen before having to clean the stall on your weekend shift.

hockey puck

Just put him in the camel clutch break his back and then fuck his ass till you make him humble.

How do I get behind him

Hmm, I could do that. I am an electrical engineering student.

hockey puck to the temple, prop up on desk, assume position

>Bring whats legal to protect yourself
Well if your in a pickle, you can pull out one of your tax payer funded gender hormone treatment needles and stab the gunman with it. This will require a bit of stealth though.

Sierra Hall sounds like it could be a synagogue.

Fucking swastica is wrong direction, Fake

Why don't I bring a big rock instead of a fucking puck

I noticed that, csun is pretty liberal so I think this guy is saying fuck Nazis but maybe I'm reading too much into it.
Of course everyone at the school thinks it's a normal swazi

Your destiny is sealed. You must die in Hitlers name. He is calling you home.

I am not worthy

drink onions milk and wear tight jeans. also curiously develop a lisp. then listen to rap music. dont forget reading glasses.

Wear a swastika armband so the shooter recognizes you as a friendly.

Nah haha he fucked the swastika up I mean he had to do it backwards on purpose c'mon he can't be that fucking dumb at this point

Wachta doin Rabbi and professor of gender studies?

your hugbox

Attached: 300px-Hugbox2.gif (300x200, 40K)

Is that a vintage model nigger crusher?

>bring guns
well if now everybody brings guns it will be a mass shooting according to the post

Oh and seirra hall is around 80% women because there's a lost of clothing classes there

I would hide a gun in my backpack but my dad checks the safe to make sure I don't take it with me

Plus I don't want to be the guy with the gun on the day of the shooting

then you will be the one without the gun
when the shooting starts
i wonder what would D Trump do

>planned for 12/12
yay that's my birthday, birthday happening for the win

Bring a good camera because this shit is always fake. Make sure you film that shit if it happens. Nobody just does this. Its probably some retard that didnt study and wants the test date moved.

it's probably a clever trick for the exams op
so sleep well and don't worry
>except for your scores

Maybe my dad will understand...

It's your chance to be a hero, anonymous! Use this as your opportunity to stop a shooter, just like you've always fantasized about.

That's what people are saying, it's to move exam date. My thought is we are stuck there on 12 12 and shooters like to announce their shit lately.

>fuck his ass till you make him humble
>flag

Yep

hale hortler

Attached: 1506539058514.jpg (900x584, 53K)

why can't anybody draw it properly? literally draw a plus sign and add four lines

Attached: tears.jpg (390x310, 30K)

also this is minutes away from the thousand oaks shooting so I don't know if they just had all the camera crew ready in the area and decided to do it again but....

This is someone trying to get out of the final, pretty clever.

time to put cameras and then skip school
if the shooting doesn't go down you still dodge a bullet

I have a good major user it's technical

Don't worry user. He's clearly retarded. Can't even draw the swastika the wrong way around

then go and smile for the cameras