Third Boer war when?????

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/746953/south-africa-land-reforms-white-farmers-constitution-changed-cyril-ramaphosa

"The country’s National Assembly approved a proposal to change the constitution to make the so-called reforms legal in a vote of 183 to 77."

"And now lawmakers have agreed to set up a committee that will write and introduce a new bill for land expropriations. A deadline of the end of March next year for the committee to present its first report to parliament has also been agreed."

Attached: land grab.png (659x406, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timeslive.co.za/politics/2018-12-05-watch-live--ncop-debates-land-expropriation-report/
timeslive.co.za/politics/2018-12-06-push-to-make-land-expropriation-without-compensation-a-reality/
iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/un-slams-sas-private-army-1373943#.UFNFz8jdGnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iBwkzix0aIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAL post niggers get on it

Attached: fal.jpg (600x450, 40K)

White cucks own fault for giving niggers any rights whatsoever lol. Should have wiped them out when they had the chance

Christcucks more like it

Don’t let people forget about this in 10 years when celebrities ask you to donate to feed these fuckers

Is a new south Africa discord up? The old one got exposed by some leftists

you know what I realised is kinda weird ....

the leaders of the EFF can get up on stage at rallies and call for white people to be killed....

why make all this fuss about the land... why not call for whites to be moved back to Europe or something ?
anyone else see what i'm getting at ? if they don't like the whites so much why pussy around with this land grabbing nonsense when the dialogue is already extreme, why not just call for the government to aid in sending these people back to europe/US/Australia etc

is this another case of black stupidity or are is "sending them back" too """problematic""""" for (((them))))) as it gives ammo for the Nationalists in Europe to use against niggers here?
hm. i think I already know the answer.

South Africa is first, I will light a candle and pray for them tonight.
Who is next? Sweden? Germany? The USA?
USA certainly has the most Africans and Mexicans but they have managed to give their country away without being genocided so there is hope for us all.

>Third Boer war when?????
March 2019

Attached: awb-klerksdorp-1993.jpg (688x452, 210K)

who else remembers /manymonthsago/ when the SA threads were super comfy

>New Capeland when

Attached: sa2.png (872x416, 147K)

It's a bit more complicated than that m8

How's the dentist course going?

I hate kikes

Always on cue

Rise up, sons of Pretorius. Your nation, and it is indeed yours, calls.

Attached: battle of blood river.jpg (386x757, 90K)

if you guys did find yourselves fighting, the northern tip is small enough to possibly take but big enough to support the future

there was loads of talk about stuff like this in the old threads

should i buy land in Namibia to serve as a staging ground??

Ah, fuck. Well my family is losing 380 cattle and about $2m worth of farms. Fuck. No point trying to sell now. Fuck. Source?

NM see source, fuck.

The EFF wants to kill them.

Imagine if the white south africans start winning the upcomming race war. Leftist infested governments will send troops and weapons to aid the blacks while framing the whites as nazis 100%.

Sell the cattle before then and sell the farm to the Chinese

If you can't do either kill the livestock and salt the earth

The farm is being eyed by a connected ANC black guy, we're fucked. Youre right, cattle and horses need to be pumped and dimpled asap

White South Africans need to leave. I know it sounds simple and is the total opposite but there is no way they can win. The Africans have superior numbers and the international community will not care about boer demise.

Come home white man, we need you

That farm was bought cash, that's $2m US fucked, my friend.

Afrikanners vs niggers. how is it complicated?

Yes, then give me a cot for down time

You can't just snap your fingers and leave, world doesn't work like that.

Booby trap and immigrate to US or somewhere, dont stay umness theirs a redoubt that will work, like the North tip like anons said

Siener van Rensburg was right. Those niggers are going to play it cool and then strike all at once one night when people don't expect it. Be safe guys, a horrible war is coming.

If my nation tries to goto war with the Boer I will disrupt them

>wants to escape rampaging Africans
>tells him to move to USA
Hmmmmm

so what will you do? what are white South Africans saying about this?

It will be hard but spics sneam in all the time
Find an American willing to shelter you

I think its more about murdering them and they know this will be the spark that starts the fire of a civil war.

I didnt say move to chicago, faglord
My state is the size of England and you cant polar bear hunt where people will shoot you.
I wouldnt go to England, thats for sure.

Don't know. People are trying to get by and not be cynical. I honestly don't know but im warning everyone close to me tomorrow to liquidate before it's too late. No land will sell now but livestock and equipment might, this is fucked.

Niggas always with that gibsmedats.

its really the beaners here that are a problem, niggers dont even realize how minor they have become on the national stage. They will get eaten alive by beaners because they hate their own blacks already.

This is why private ownership of nuclear weapons is a moral right.

>2 million gone
>spend another couple thousand to salt the earth

There are walls of visa restrictions etc, most of us were here since before America existed, there's no realistic way out for most. Will have to hop to Botswana or Namibia when things go tits up.

Fuck boers, they are heavily infected with nigger genes.
Let them die.

Source link provided in original post, but here's two more. They're hard to find, don't know if the news is getting buried or just hasn't gotten around yet.

timeslive.co.za/politics/2018-12-05-watch-live--ncop-debates-land-expropriation-report/

timeslive.co.za/politics/2018-12-06-push-to-make-land-expropriation-without-compensation-a-reality/

Show flag jew boi

we should start a foreign legion
i would join

Attached: french foreign legion.jpg (1052x700, 260K)

Why not takeout the black officials? All those yea votes need to be eliminated? They would fall apart without leaders

Sure it will be reported once grabs take place after March, probably a good idea to start planning around it right now though, sitting and waiting is just inviting disaster now.

CHEAT

Fuckin earn it m8!
Youre better than spics.
Get a visa from somewhere and come over stay and spit an anchor with a Boerwoman

I like this guys plan

People have forgotten Haiti

Pack their shit, salt the earth, get the fuck out

Rhodesia was before South Africa

come to Zambia. the people are docile land is cheap and the govt backs anything farming related.

Heartbreaking lads, spoke to a farmer from my hometown few days ago, close to his farm is a Battlefield where the boers and the Scandinavian volunteers dug in and fought Brits.

He paid his farm off last year, now looking to lose it all, guy is fucking blackpilled about this shit.

Use as a springboard or your children will face your fate

Zambia calls according to anons

Salt the land, kill the livestock and leave.

Not bad idea, hear good things about farming in Zambia, guys doing well there.

SALT

THE

FUCKING

EARTH

expropriation means purchase of the land

Kikes and traitors as everywhere else.

Yes hence it being called expropriation without compensation. EWC.

if you visit SA and Zambia you can see a clear difference between the people.Black south africans are savage even Zambian dont like them.
The people here have seen what happened to zimbabwe and whats happening to SA now.

Neither would I faggot, I live in Scotland, we have like 30,000 Africans total with a population of 6 million

Slaughter the cattle and leave it to rot, salt the earth, and leave that hellhole to the nigger abominations that dwell there. Come to Europe, the time will come when all of the members of our race will have to rally and defend our existence, and that time is coming closer by the day.

Should be interesting to see what all the South african private military companies (all white owned) do when this happens, they have been used by the CIA for years to do dirty work all over africa.

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/un-slams-sas-private-army-1373943#.UFNFz8jdGnQ

Make plans for a visit. there are already a number of white Zimbabwean and south africans here doing quite well.
My family helped one SA family get settled back in 2014.

People would be hunted and deported back we are whites.. you should know how it works by now.

Don't forget to poison the water wells and maybe booby trap your property.
SA saved thousands of portuguese in the 70s my family run away to Whindoek, im sorry we can't help you now and you have nowhere left to go... maybe Namibia for now?

True enough. They chased us out then transformed the richest island into a den during the following centuries.

Right or wrong, just send the Boers weapons and training just to say, "Fuck you." Would love to watch the IED videos of ANC and ZANU PF volunteers getting vaporized.

Zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa

Imagine if Trump has the balls to intervene on behalf of the boers

You should hope someone doesn't say that about your grand kids one day.

>t.nigger

>south african government steals land from whites
>whites leave
>niggers neglect land
>niggers starve
>western whites are forced to send money and humanitarian aid to south africa

youtube.com/watch?v=iBwkzix0aIE

Nice of them to give a heads up.

Fuck this "salt the earth" shit. Where are you gonna run? Europe is a shithole being run by totalitarian elites out of Brussels on the verge of collapse, the US is a corrupt mess. Get some militias together and show these totalitarian fucks that they can't stomp all over you.

Are okay accepting these Africans as refugees?

wtf
is that a meme?
my dentist is south african

My bro in law is a Canadian oncologist, most whites in medicine fucked off overseas already. Not a meme.

You should have sympathy for all whites.

What a terrible century for the white man this has turned out to be. Long gone are the days of conquest and strength, replaced by complacent, weak manginas giving away every inch of hard earned land and rights.
We no longer own our conquests, and we no longer own our homelands.

Attached: wallhaven-677395.jpg (3000x2002, 492K)

Nah it wont be something as sudden as Zim
gov isnt as stupid as zim.

No never. Been well established whites asking asylum almost always get told to fuck off. Ireland, Canada etc

EU and the states and other white countries tell us all to fuck off unless we go through legal channels
aka having enough money and skills to offer the new country

weirdly there seem to be loads of south africans around my little town
i worked in sandton for a bit and bought a t-shirt at the hard rock cafe
every time i wear it some new south african starts talking to me
no idea where they all showed up from or why they ended up in a quiet place like this

Aha yeah your race is fucking worthless moron. Who do you think put you in this situation? Drop your ethno bullshit, whitey acts exactly like the nigger and kike when given power and money. You pathetic larping faggots just regress right back to tyranny trying to defend your shitty skin tone. The only thing that matters are the principals a person holds.

Same reason that calling for the death of faggots is wrong but calling for a POZ'd gangbang with faggots is acceptable.

Fucking some one is ok whether it be financially, sexually or otherwise.
Straight up calls to murder are seen as crude.

ooh nice stripy flag

Come to Brazil

Can you take out a huge cash loan with the farm as collateral? Say you need to upgrade the equipment.

Belgian Congo was before that

Kek, that is weird, maybe they're a bunch of English saffas with ancestor visas or something.

Let these negros starve.

The war is on, they will not wait until March. Send help, now.

You idiots imported the blacks, it's your own fault.

Just like it's Canadians fault for listening to Marxists.

theres a shit ton of SA bros in the UK
my uncle had 3 working with him in some shit start-up company
thank and checked