Well pol, it happened again. Today I was called a "fascist apologist" my crime...

Well pol, it happened again. Today I was called a "fascist apologist" my crime? Asking a fellow foreigner what exactly prime minister Abe's three arrows for economic reforms were. I don't even know where to begin. Beginning the discussion I was curious as to how well he understood the politician he was so vehemently against
It's my first time being face to face with an ideologue like this. He told me I was a fascist and a nazi (Im far from it) for even implying Abe was not a nazi.

Anyway, I'm kinda drunk and a little taken aback at how easily and quickly someone can label me a nazi for simply asking someone to reiterate in their own words what a politicians platform is.

I don't have anything else to say. Pic is not related. I guess what I want to ask is how is having a nuanced opinion equivalent to being a nazi these days? I thought these people were caricatures on the Internet. Being face to face with on has been eye opening to say the least. What is happening to our world?

Attached: images.jpg (218x231, 10K)

"Mondays" has always been code for niggers.

Attached: CrimestopperOfTheCentury.jpg (1029x909, 269K)

It's the selection of topics that they discuss that gives it away. All conversations play out exactly the same. You tried to talk about a topic that a lot of fascists use as a dog whistle.

>I was a fascist and a nazi (Im far from it)
get out

Attached: 1472554969196.jpg (374x393, 18K)

I would say yes I'm a nazi and if you keep harrassing me I'll kick your teeth in. A direct response would also be to call him a Jew repeatedly.

Attached: 1508185245628.jpg (244x207, 15K)

goddamn

Tell me you behave this way irl. It's my fantasy.

I unironically do, and it even gets me laid once in a while.
But I have a Jew-shield, so that might be an unfair advantage. Personality-disordered roasties have a 50/50 chance of either flipping out and storming off/crying, or getting wet at soemone openly supporting ehnonationalism and being an overt neonazi.

If you do this, be prepared to take it all the way bud. Police station or wet pussy.

No, I mean it's my fantasy to watch you tard the fuck out and start screaming about Jews irl.

I don't sperg out like that.
You probably wouldn't even contradict me in person. One on one, you people just sit and listen. Then you tell friends how you just spoke to an omg crazy nazi.

Shame that one who tries to provide for his family is still literally too dumb to survive in our society

You're absofuckinglutely right about that one. If I saw you in person I'd leave the area and if I were in any interaction with you I would end it immediately.

That's not very nice.

Feeling's mutual, faggot, except unlike you I prefer to speak my mind.

What will I do without the company of milquetoast leftist fags?
Please don't deprive me of your precious presence!

>I prefer to speak my mind.
Yes, you prefer to live your life getting negative attention from strangers in the relatively safe environment of a first world country with laws that work.

As to the rest of it, I'm sure my life is straight boring as fuck compared to yours. I hope it is. Jesus.

]
"Nazi" is the new buzzword (((they))) and (((the lying mass media they control))) use to shame white people into subjugating themselves to the propaganda, lies, racism against whites (aka "loxism") that they put forth on a daily basis.

>laws that work
against me

And 95% of white people are too stupid to see that appeasement won't work.

rude

Attached: Heston Laughing.jpg (251x240, 5K)

Fun fact most western expats in Japan are s o y b o y s. And most of them are from California

white guilt is a motherfucker.

Fortunately, all you need to do is verbally shame them, and then verbally tie "white guilt" with "lowered IQ" and "brainwashing" accusations.

It will FUCK with these whites so bad they will start to re-think the programming inside their heads that the anti-American lying mass media has been brainwashing them with for many decades now.

>"Mondays" has always been code for niggers.

That must be regional....here on the West Coast we use "Canadians" as the code word when wanting to verbally express disgust or distaste in public.

You can start by asking self-hating liberal whites why the mass media starting using the words "undocumented immigrant" and "migrant" in place of the legal term "illegal alien"

It will then begin to show the bias of public enemy #1.

I think it should have the word "foreigner" in it. Perhaps "illegal foreigners".
Really pins down the essence of the matter.

Yeah "Alien" from a wordsmith point of view doesn't really tickle and activate my almonds in 2018.

But the word "invader" does.

Illegal Invaders has such a nice ring to it, don't you think?

>He told me I was a fascist and a nazi (Im far from it) for even implying Abe was not a nazi.
This seems to be the modus operandi for kikes these days, kike side a accuses kike side b of being nazis/racists/etc. when they clearly are not, then side b cucks hard and says their hands are tied/for optics and the jew agenda moves forward. It's happened with Trump and now with Abe.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: ben-garrison-march-of-tyranny.jpg (600x461, 139K)

People change their worldview as a result of pain and trauma.
Jow Forumsacks are simply those who for various reasons paid the suffering upfront and experienced social alienation and the damage of white displacement earlier than the rest of society.
The normies need to go through equivalent or greater pain to learn the same lesson. That's the only way. Even OP is an example of this process.

In the meantime, we "early adopters" should be patient an invest in ourselves while they catch up, so we're in giod shape for the bad times. Look at the vast opportunities something like Yellow Vests presents for our side. You wanna be ready for when the destabilization comes.

you can't win against such mongrels user. I hear that a lot (that's so nazi!!) about topics that doesn't even come close.
People who have no Idea, what Nazis really are (or were) talk shit ... like always.
Just forget it. Try to redpill them on Internetboards, but spare your Time face to face. It's not worth it.

also, logic Arguments are not viable to thos mongoloids.

It definitely does, but it trips up the npc code of anyone who isn't ethnonatinalist to begin with.

Logic went out the window sometime around 2007