Predictions of Kali Yuga and Modern World

Ancient Aryans have predicted modern world, as Kali Yuga, or the Age of Confusion.

A discourse by Markandeya in the Mahabharata identifies some of the attributes of Kali Yuga.

In relation to rulers, it lists:

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.

>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
-The global migration we're seeing now

With regard to human relationships, Markandeya's discourse says:

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other.

>Ignorance of dharma will occur.
People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.

>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.

>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.

>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
-DUDE WEED LMAO

>Women will no longer get married.

>Traditional castes will disappear and everyone will belong to a single social class.

How did they get so much right??

Attached: images (2).jpg (554x553, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnahonline.com/library/paradise-hell-and-the-hereafter/262-signs-before-the-day-of-judgement-the
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
dharmasanctuary.org/2012/07/12/saturn-polar-configuration/
youtube.com/watch?v=OGKhrETwhl0&
youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y&
accesstoinsight.org/ptf/dhamma/sila/index.html
youtu.be/vAXw1Y1wTTY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you cool your jets on this cali yoga or whatever, because none of that shit is happening on my watch.

Attached: carl.jpg (400x300, 14K)

kali yuga is supposed to last for like 200,000 years btw

wow, hetrosexual if true

Lmfao so basically we should just kill ourselves because this shit ain't ending anytime soon?

It's supposed to last for 4,32,000 years. But here, I think they meant days. Herodotus said that the ancient Egyptians assigned extreme lengths for the rule of pharaohs, because they counted days as years.

If that's the case, it's about 1200 years and began around 10th c. AD

oh thank you for clearing that up

>Ancient Aryans have predicted modern world
There was literally never a time humanity wasn't in the Kali Yuga

I don't understand. What do you mean?

>Dude weed lmao
Leave it up to a poo to shit up his own religion so white people will accept him

It's always been like this, from the beginning of human society

From the beginning to human civilization our societies have been showing signs of Kali Yuga.

I think this is more related to the individual spiritual development.
The world is always in the dark ages while one can go beyond the basic impulses the surroundings are trying to impose upon us.

Sanatana Dharma is the highest form of Aryan religion, metaphysics and philosophy.
You need to dig into it before you spill shit around, leaf

No society wasn't always like this, at least not in India. We had a distinct caste system etc.

Never said anything bad about the religion, I said OP is shitting on it. Learn to read before posting designated replies.

Saheb,
Kali Yuga began, according to certain sources, like 300 000 yrs ago. The humanity has been fucked ever since.

Caste system won't magically fix society.
We had ruling elites and medieval "caste" systems and life here wasn't satya yuga.
This myth speaks of a long-forgotten time when Aryans were ruling the steppes, praising their gods (and they lived among them).. it was a time of expansion.
Those who came to India and settled down have already degraded themselves.
All cultures have this ancient echo story. The jews have the garden of Eden and so on..
I like the idea of the return of the golden age, this is the Aryan logos, we see the cycles!

Attached: Aryanheritage.jpg (727x1024, 160K)

Tradition puts it at 18 Feb 3102 BCE. See

The "poos" have preserved our own ancient religion, what is your problem?

I'm not shitting on it leaf. Not everyone likes to shit on their heritage like cucknadians

Attached: Mrmiyagi.jpg (640x348, 92K)

there are 3 ages. 2000 years each. kali yuga started at beginning of pisces, which is marked by jesus. each age had an avatar of god. we will see kali avatara soon. it is painfully obvious.

Attached: 83e77f6fe06aef74e9cd403ae72e12db.jpg (600x899, 407K)

How dumb are you? I'm not saying anything bad about the religion or Indians as a whole, I'm saying OP is a subversive cunt.

There are two other yugas, each with gradual degeneration from satya yuga. I'm only talking about the accuracy of the predictions, particularly about migration, women etc

Wise people that understands human nature.
When you remove God.
When eternal morality is abandoned.
The result is predictable.
It's terrible to see all crumble.
I'm fascinated and somewhat resigned.
Seeing people actively going into self destruction, seeing them fighting for the final collapse thinking they're in the right.
We are living into the subversion.
Into an inversion of good and bad.

>Poos
>Heritage
That's hilarious considering you guys literally banned weed because the Americans told you too, and now you pretend like it wasn't an integral part of shaivism.

It's a ban on paper, people used it as before. There's a difference between using drugs because addiction and degeneracy and using entheogens for spiritual awakening in shaivite traditions.

>I'm only talking about the accuracy of the predictions, particularly about migration, women etc
Like I said, I think this is as old as humanity

How?

>People used it as before
Clearly not, it was never the same after the (((British))) empire began their propoganda drive to get more people smoking opium and drinking hard liquor, both of which would contribute to tax revenue in British India, as opposed to weed which was growing freely. Indira Gandhi's ban was even worse since it cemented the idea that weed was for the poor and lazy. If the public opinion was as you said it was, India would have probably made it legal or at least decriminalized by now.

Not really, it's far worse today than it has ever been; but that's not to say that it never happened in the past.
It's like divorce 50 years ago. For a lot of people it was unheard of, especially for Catholics. Now days, it's more common than dogshit.

States are already legalizing, because it's Prasad of Shiva. States like Gujarat where even alcohol is prohibited has legalized bhang. People continued using weed for religious purposes, like for holi even after ban

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
Tyranny was known to the ancient world, do I really need to find specific proof for that?

>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
Even our Indo-European ancestors MIGRATED to Europe and Aryans MIGRATED to the Indian subcontinent. Then think of Mongols and various Turkic tribes. The dark ages in Europe were due to one huge-ass migration of various tribes.

With regard to human relationships, Markandeya's discourse says:

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other.
Mycenean Greek rulers wore golden masks, people like to show their power through status symbols since time immemorial.

>Ignorance of dharma will occur.
This one might be right but still, I could be wrong simply because I don't know how fucked up people were before this implosion of morality when Christianity collapsed.

>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
Old Sumerian tales tell of "wonderful lands where prostitutes are beautiful". They even had sacred whores. You know what the moral of the epic of Gilgamesh is?

>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
Now you see sin, we have the means to broadcast it and some degenerates are proudly displaying it.

>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
Dude, soma lmao

>Women will no longer get married.
This one is true.

>Traditional castes will disappear and everyone will belong to a single social class.
There is a web of ultra-rich people guiding the world. We have the elite, the problems are still here.

I might be biased because I really hate the "end times" thinking. Kali Yuga isn't really of that type but it operates on the same level where you, yes YOU user out of all generations of people are experiencing a world-changing event.
This thinking is part of our human condition, I don't think anything has drastically changed in this respect.

That was fairly recently, some Indians are redpilled like that yoga dude that know the many uses of cannabis besides just smoking it and being a liberal fucktard, they're helping the rest wake up. The problem is the poos (the streetshitters and NPCs) are going to make a huge fuss about it while drinking themselves into a stupor and passing out.

The kaliyug's over.

they didn't predict anything, there's nothing
new under the sun. we're repeating these
lives over and over again, what you think
is new, isn't. welcome to hell.

>How did they get so much right??
Because it keeps happening.

>Caste system won't magically fix society.
No, but it's a step in the right direction.

So why don't you bow down to your (((merchant))) class goy?

Many perennialists believe that the characteristics of the cycle are correctly predicted, but that the timelines are either off, or this is a 'cycle within a cycle'.

And you're cheapening itt with recreational use. Cannabis is an entheogen, strictly for spiritual uses

Lol, poo loving pajeets talking about their shit religion, and associating it with some Aryan past is pure comedy. That’s right, blonde blue eye master race is cousins with smelly, rat worshipping pajeets, ahahaha!!!!!

Well we are all cousins to a certain degree.

It is indeed sad that many of the modern so-called gurus have jazzed up Hinduism and deconstructed many of our core beliefs to suit the White Man's palate. All again thanks to the average Indian tendency to be among the few to be accepted by them.

I think a part of the problem is that the marchant caste ceased control.

Some predictions might be general, but some others are oddly specific.

>In Kali Yuga, wealth alone will be considered the sign of a man’s good birth, proper behaviour and fine qualities. And law and justice will be applied only on the basis of one’s power.

>Men and women will live together merely because of superficial attraction, and success in business will depend on deceit. Womanliness and manliness will be judged according to one’s expertise in sex, and a man will be known as a brahmana just by his wearing a thread.

>Cities will be dominated by thieves, the Vedas will be contaminated by speculative interpretations of atheists, political leaders will virtually consume the citizens, and the so-called priests and intellectuals will be devotees of their bellies and genitals.

Yes, the merchants and serfs has seized control from the warrior and priestly classes, and has upturned the political order

where exactly are you getting these verses from?

That's from srimad bhagavatam. Just Google symptoms of kali yuga, they'll show up English translations

"The idea of “Kalki the Avenger” The 10th Avatar of Vishnu who is said to come and destroy the world during the final days of the Kali Yuga. Evola claims that the Germans had a equivalent, but the name has been lost to history."
Bring this re-birth on right now find out who Kalki is and get it over with, fimbulvinter is coming soon anyway and when the 4 year winter is over the events of Ragnarok will take place and only a select few will survive in a "tidal wave of a gianta blood"

Norse mythology has its own name for the Kali Yuga called The Wolf Age

Questions.
1. What about those of us who don't fit this yuga? What do the prophecies say to and about us? Where do we flee, where do we run?

2. If you think the Hindus were spot-on, check out the Muslims...... in the last days you will see

>"women covering their bodies yet naked, who flirt and attract, whose heads are like the humps of camels". (Hairstyles like camel humps? Pic related? That's the modern problematic feminist hairstyle nailed by based Arabs centuries ago)

>"(The Satanic people promoting this) will be from your own people, and will speak your language"

"the disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance. Adultery will be prevalent and the drinking of wine will be common. The number of men will decrease and the number of women will increase until there will be fifty women to be looked after by one man."

More, here
sunnahonline.com/library/paradise-hell-and-the-hereafter/262-signs-before-the-day-of-judgement-the

Attached: camel-hump.jpg (400x266, 34K)

>Just Google symptoms of kali yuga
That's the problem. I'm not well versed in Purunas so people can say anything.
I know the basic concept behind Kali Yuga but zero specifics and verses that speak of it.

Yes, the age of the wolf. Greeks had the iron age etc.

Fuck. This shit is fascinating

>'Ali ibn Abi Talib said, "The Prophet said: 'If my Ummah bears fifteen traits, tribulation will befall it.' Someone asked, 'What are they, O Messenger of Allah?' He said, 'When any gain is shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor; when a trust becomes a means of making a profit; when paying Zakat becomes a burden; when a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly whilst shunning his father; when voices are raised in the mosques; when the leader of a people is the worst of them; when people treat a man with respect because they fear some evil he may do; when much wine is drunk; when men wear silk; when female singers and musical instruments become popular; when the last ones of this Ummah curse the first ones - then let them expect a red wind, or the earth to swallow them, or to be transformed into animals.' " [At-Tirmidhi]

I know the original ideas, but these websites has translations. Kali yuga is a feature of hindu life, we are constantly reminded of it

These are the ones I cannot get over:

>when people treat a man with respect because they fear some evil he may do;

>when much wine is drunk;

>when men wear silk;

>when female singers and musical instruments become popular;

Especially those last two. We're fucked. We're in the end times. We. Are. Fucked.

>muh end times
kys

>We're in the end times.
Something has to die before its reborn, remember that a permanent end is something of (((abrahamic))) origin.

Thanks fren because all this shit and how things are right now gives me fucking nightmares

>Enters thread about "the end times"
>Posts "muh end times"
>slovak as in/literally who

Seems about right

have you ever heard of Sri Yukteswarji
he predicted that we are in an ascending dwapara yuga

Attached: crazy-girl-biting-horses-mouth-1340408123K.jpg (720x720, 78K)

Jokes on you. Aryans came from India

Research into the topic of Stoicism, it'll give you a torch that last till the end of the path. Better than nothing and degenerating into nihilism.

Where exactly do you see the end of times you brainless piece of lard!?

Attached: main-qimg-c6c86c89c8526e71074d8674ef37e035.png (602x514, 243K)

wrong

Attached: RujrFw8.jpg (607x331, 53K)

wrong

Attached: DMisraB6-7.jpg (678x264, 39K)

>Stoicism
Reading now. Many thanks fren.

Krishna says in Bhagwad Gita that Karmayoga(Selfless action) is the best way forward in the kali yuga. Read up the Gita, it's pretty similar to Stoicism.

Where did you get this?

grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/

A guy that is part of the Ordo Templis Orientis also confirmed to me that the order is waiting for big happenings in 2025

It'll end in 300

>Ordo Templis Orientis
The fuck do they know?

Thanks Hindufren

I don't know exactly. it had something to do with the star signs in the summer of 2018 or something (sky pepe)

>Golden age said to have been before the big Greenland asteroid hit that could of wiped out things like Atlantis and Cro-Magnon civilization.
>Mfw all these shitty Jow Forums memes about ancient history are supported by some ancient prophecies about how the world works
>Mfw when we're about to enter some chaotic-ass transitional phase.

Attached: tenor.gif (300x168, 1.52M)

Golden Age was when our world and many others from our solar system still orbited the sub-brown dwarf star that used to be Saturn. Our current uniformitarian cosmology is obsolete. Planetary orbits are any thing but stable in the long run. Our world and our entire solar system was vastly different than it looks today a few thousand years ago. Mythologies from all around the world talk about this.

Read Immanuel Velikovsky. It is a redpill that is rarely talked about here because 90% of this board will never be intelligent enough to even understand or care about it. The rabbit hole is too deep and unlike shitposting all day here and waiting to be spoonfed it actually takes effort to educate yourself on this matter.

dharmasanctuary.org/2012/07/12/saturn-polar-configuration/

Attached: worlds in collision.jpg (1100x800, 198K)

fpbp Carl always knows his shit

that's pretty much the goal of this thread as well as all spammed kali yuga shit. made for decentralization

>2025

ICANT LAST THAT LONG
INEED A HAPPENING

Attached: CkR2Tt2WYAEjo44.jpg (604x403, 16K)

> eastern europeans larping as ancient aryans
> using hindu terminology to appear more legit

jesus fucking christ LMFAO ever ytime you think slavs cant become more pathetic, they outdo themselves

>elites worship Saturn
fuck me

They do know things most unlearned plebs don't and will never care for.

Planets do not form due to gravitational accretion, they are expelled from the inside of gas giants and brown dwarf stars during electric charge exchange events with other stars. Venus is the latest addition to our planetary vicinity, possibly being no more than 6000 years old outside Saturn.

Velikovsky predicted this back then in the 50's when he claimed Venus would be "very hot" due to its recent formation, while most scientists believed the surface temperature of the planet was at about 17 degrees Celsius.

Attached: birth of venus.jpg (274x184, 12K)

neat

I always keep an open mind because you can't know the truth if you don't look at things from every possible angle.

I'll look deeper into this for the sake of curiousity. More sources would always be helpful.

>There is a web of ultra-rich people guiding the world. We have the elite, the problems are still here.

The ones at the top of the hierarchy should be religious leaders, not merchants.

They are. Their religion just is not inclusive.

The Thunderbolt's Project at Thunderbolts.info and its channel at youtube are great sources of information on this topic from the perspective of the hard sciences and specifically physics. Physicist doctor Wallace Thornhill has done a great job at extending Velikovsky's observations on mythology onto the scientific realm.

An example: youtube.com/watch?v=OGKhrETwhl0&

Of course the problem with a changing paradigm is that the picture is very very big and it takes a long time to actually connect all the dots. Velikovsky's problem was that he insisted a lot on comparative mythology and it was only on his later works that he started using scientific evidence to explain such concurrent mythological themes, mainly because back in the 1950's there was so much we didn't know about our solar system that we do today.

If you ever have a free hour and a half I'd tell you to check their documentary on Mars and its electrical scarring. It gets very interesting around 33:00
youtube.com/watch?v=OGKhrETwhl0&

Attached: screencap.png (1031x582, 425K)

Last link was meant to be:
youtube.com/watch?v=tRV1e5_tB6Y&

Sorry. Still, being half hammered I still write stuff smarter and more interesting that 90% of Jow Forums ever will.
I'm not coming back in a long while, so whatever. Have a nice research.

Attached: olympus mons.png (974x554, 409K)

Feminism is the idea that men should not fight or struggle. Feminism is complete passivity to the sexual desires of women. To live and to be a man is to fight, the fight for one’s daily bread. The ones that stop fighting are the good, obedient men who want to do what they think is the right thing. But by not fighting, they allow evil to take root.

Attached: BD0EAC05-9694-401D-948B-F281C018E48D.jpg (857x640, 303K)

Nice to see my OC

Attached: D5926C12-E889-4915-85E6-073AEDCAA0C8.jpg (1200x1631, 1.62M)

I used to think that too, but the ones at the top ARE religious. The military should be at the top, a peaceful military but one that understands all power, all government is downstream from the use of violence.

>Worships Saturn
“Immanuel Velikovsky was born in 1895 to a prosperous Jewish family in Vitebsk, Russia”
>checks out

What are the obligatory hindu texts my zlovenian friend? Besides the Rig veda of course.

What is the prupose of oneself in Kali Yuga? How does one get to heaven where angels reside?

Fuck off btw. I don't fight for my scumbag citizens or whores.

And that's the most amount of research you'll ever be able to do without burning all your brain cells.
Thank God the guy happened to be jewish! Otherwise you would have had no option but to actually look it up or, even, to THINK!

But thankfully anything ever that is relevant will have a jewish man somewhere that'll serve as a convenient excuse for you not to use your brain.
People like you are the reason this board is worthless.

accesstoinsight.org/ptf/dhamma/sila/index.html

youtu.be/vAXw1Y1wTTY