It Begins - Canadian Yellow Vests Shut down Traffic

First of many protests to come no doubt. Soon the media wont be able to ignore them, they'll only be able to lie about them

Attached: it begins.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

"Wake up Mr Freeman, wake up and smell the syrup"

Attached: IMG_0251.jpg (289x174, 16K)

I told all of you faggots no one would show up except some (one) retarded boomer(s)

Attached: canada jews 2.png (1415x1450, 2.56M)

This is powerful and brave

one man can make a difference

I'm a good climber. Expect big signs on buildings if this gains steam

Attached: 1542910161730.png (488x436, 204K)

Wake up Mr Freeman, wake up and smell the Poutine

Attached: IMG_0273.jpg (593x399, 83K)

this is only the beginning

Attached: toronto.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

Glow in the dark CSIS nigger, cyber security weenies are GAY

be careful faggot, i'm listening everything you say aloud through your cellphone mic

Your daughters still a slut and the internet is forever

RISE
AND
SHINE

it's only a matter of time before flashmob yellow vest steak heists start.

why didn't they post the in-store pics? why did they let it get to this? they could have ended it.

Attached: 1539253324321.png (1266x1062, 773K)

Canada Post strike?

No.

I've never seen a right of centre protest of even minimal effectiveness in Canada - ever. It just doesn't happen. The press will ignore and mock and call you bad and stupid and you'll feel bad and even more marginal than you were before.

Sometimes Islamics and Chinese can protest stuff like sex education and they are at least taken seriously, but condescendingly.

It's a very strange dynamic that has developed here. Pretty much all positions of authority or prestige require a bow to progressive ideology. You simply cannot hold a position with any power otherwise - and people take from this, that there is simply no other moral outlook than Liberalism.

>one asshole in a safety vest
>protest

Did you enjoy the sound of my turd hitting water?

I hope we burn this entire shithole to the ground.