Éire/pol/ - Putting Minorities Last edition

Attached: hanginanbangin.jpg (924x1018, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YIZW1m7BhfM
youtu.be/m19iCMWfki4
youtube.com/watch?v=JrwVDj3eI0A
youtube.com/watch?v=_bTKb_X7Hx8
youtu.be/z5J5Zk27RLI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fk3BMG-gsgY
youtu.be/Q_1Hqr8Scq0
youtube.com/watch?v=mLkg8XeKwV4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkF6-fVehMs
youtu.be/EErSKhC0CZs?list=RDEErSKhC0CZs
youtube.com/watch?v=JyP407UnUWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brick hurled through car window of security guard at Moville hotel earmarked for asylum centre
youtu.be/YIZW1m7BhfM

African muggers now targeting Clontarf residents
youtu.be/m19iCMWfki4

Dublin 2018 festival of politics
youtube.com/watch?v=JrwVDj3eI0A

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (1023x697, 102K)

we want a hard border, give us something to do
youtube.com/watch?v=_bTKb_X7Hx8

I dont know much of leitrim. Whats it like these days? As bad as Sligo or Galway?

Its the smallest and whitest county
its comfy

Lads.

Lad

i think you'll find Dublin far exceeds that claim
youtu.be/z5J5Zk27RLI

this guys based af
youtube.com/watch?v=Fk3BMG-gsgY

>eeget

Attached: 1542405653924.jpg (620x330, 23K)

don't sully Racewar Johnnies good name
>what kind of a eegit are ya?

I think my accent is legit fucked up after living abroad lads. What the hell is everyone going to think when I get back

has me in tears

Yeah, living in Canada so long will really make your accent sound out of place here, but dont worry, once you're here for a few months you'll get that somalian twang back in no time

Jazus had me worried there, thought I was picking up the Djibouti accent

good

I've been on Jow Forums for about 3 years, during this time I've been subjected to countless incidents of anti Irish sentiment, taunts, tasteless jokes and racism. With this in mind I can't bring myself to turn on others and make them feel the way I felt when I was called potato nigger, taig, fenian, terrorist, subhuman etc it feels wrong morally

"Jaysus lads dat new Ngubu fella down de pub is gas craic altoghether like! Sure de beors love him so dey do!"

Attached: BallyShite GAA ..png (1149x913, 105K)

delete

Attached: HARAM ANON.jpg (613x465, 104K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AAAHHHHHH JESUS I DIDNT KNOW DUBLIN WAS THIS FAR GONE
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

WE WUZ HIGH KANGZ N SHIET

Also we need to fit in an excess of people saying "gaff"

and all the fucking cunts in the comments praising them jesus christ west/north dublin is a kip...

>Éire/pol/ - Putting Minorities in a shallow grave edition

Kill the Jesuits

>the first result when Sligo is searched on youtube
Depressed Sligo user makes sense to me now
youtu.be/Q_1Hqr8Scq0

Dapper post, my good man

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000136563597_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRZDo1uVj2kwMoMQVKtiIJU5gY4y_54e0DvuLJ6w9jdM.jpg (480x768, 45K)

here's another sligonian band
based drummer btw
youtube.com/watch?v=mLkg8XeKwV4

Attached: 1544151368435.png (1680x1700, 1.05M)

Thaínig Sé

It's all so tiresome

any craic boys

Attached: casey3.png (1492x899, 991K)

>security guard at Moville
jaysus wouldn't fancy that job
them donegal men are half-wild

is clontarf posh or what
they seemed to be shocked by getting culturally enriched

it's described as an "affluent coastal suburb"
so ya

Attached: a portent of doom.jpg (979x767, 100K)

our own mel gibson

Attached: melg.jpg (276x395, 18K)

hopefully it stays that way for ye

story lad

Waters is good, but he's a bit of a boomer. Still class to watch tho

i ant clickin on that shit digger

He could do with a haircut

chkd
is canada going to shit or what that trudeau is some walking cunt

you

ballyshite motors

Attached: HUGHMUNGUS.jpg (163x240, 33K)

i told ya not to click that shit my digger

we have to build a fucken wall around dublin lads
a containment zone

show your flag leaf
we know it's you

Attached: memri4.png (500x449, 113K)

How’s de bahs? Anyone see they’re doing a yellow vest protest on the 15th in Dublin?

Attached: 86305294-6296-4C1A-8D7C-0B0FAAC31DBC.png (1136x640, 619K)

blasphemy, removing the grease from John's head would be like taking the spring out of springfield
also he looks a bit Gerry Adams-ish without long hair

Attached: download (3).jpg (194x260, 6K)

im skeptical
i dont know who'd be there and why they're protesting. It'd be a bit of a shitshow

I think it was Irexit I saw post about it.

oh well if thats the case shur

Aye, could be worthwhile. The migration vigil seemed to go well at least.

thoughts on Lord Haw Haw?

Attached: hawhaw.jpg (195x258, 11K)

Good bit of craic it was. Great to see our side turn out in strength. No longer confined to the internet

>youtube.com/watch?v=MkF6-fVehMs

Attached: Good bit of craic.png (1948x984, 1.95M)

It would be a shitshow of boomers and anti "the man" tinfoil hatters most likely.

Yellow vests is a meme anyway it started off with genuine french now its literally all "youths" from the suburbs

"I'm going to say the R-word, Éire/pol/!"

Attached: gerry-adams-2.jpg (294x366, 20K)

Outnumbered the reds 3:1

Attached: crowd shot_1.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Edgelord who took the memes too far

Looked good from the stream but it shouldve been capitalised more. Better photos shouldve been taken to show just how much we outnumbered the left by. I mean its usually a ratio of minimum 5-1 Lefties to nationalists anytime these things happen, and suddenly it was easily 3-1 nationalists like.

I liked Hermann I have to say though hes not as "boomer" tier as I expected. Especially with chants like "we want an Irish Ireland" etc. I still dont think the avg paddy wants out of the eu because of the 24/7 anti brexit shit they get shoveled down their throats everynight on the 6:01 news from RTE. I mean even talking to my own family who are extremely anti mass immigration, they think the EU is the best thing that ever happened to Ireland like....

>Implying Mel isn't one of us

Attached: Mel.jpg (417x627, 37K)

I think a lot of people here don't know that he was a staunch unionist. They just see fascist radio presenter who had a scar, ignoring how he was defamed by Moseley for being too autistic, got shot in the arse four times by allied soldiers, and was the last person hung for treason in England because of false passports he made

To be fair he's basically the look of some auld lad who always wear a suit going to the pub but with better jaw structure

>sometimes go over to help my Grandad on his farm in Ireland
>was planning on bringing my metal detector over, looking to pilfer some Celtic gold back to Britannia
>apparently metal detecting and even owning a metal detector is against the law in Ireland without a licence
>licences are usually only given to archaeologists
>"The penalty for this offence is a fine of up to €126,972 and/or up to 12 months imprisonment."

Jesus Christ, I thought you guys were meant to be better for licencing shit. But outlawing metal detecting?

Attached: 1430156153393.jpg (480x540, 41K)

How bad is Ireland? How many non-whites are in Dublin? What is Ireland 2040's plan? I'm just curious

Ireland looks like a cold grey shithole with green grass and 80's style brick houses

>Putting minorities last
>Putting them somewhere other than boats and camps

Fucking class I love Donegalians now

better than putting them all in London

>I thought you guys were meant to be better for licensing shit
Definitely not. I don't know how we're not memed for it

Nah that's just the cities. Come to the countryside, it's lovely, not a negro in sight

F

It's not like he killed anyone in concentration camps, he was just an irl shitposter

Dublin’s shit. Most towns in the East are shit. Countryside’s great. The West is great. Donegal’s great. Galway and Cork are tourist traps.
Ireland 2040 wants to increase the population by a million using migration.

eh lads have we got the party regged yet
could be an election any day
someone tweet the gaffer

Attached: barrettmeme.jpg (584x402, 65K)

But sure london loves immigrants. It's up to them if they take em or not. They can just vote accordingly

Pretty much. He also bargained not to reveal British intelligence in exchange for his wife's life, so he's not a bad lad. Just a bit of a mad lad

Fucks sake Justin

Attached: images (5).jpg (240x210, 12K)

Kek, saved

Fun fact: many of the asylum seekers here are ones that couldn't get into England
So that's a great sentiment they have. "Welcome to Ireland - literally your last choice of residence"

>Ireland 2040 wants to increase the population by a million using migration
What do most of the Irish think about this? Does this plan work, is Ireland becoming less white?

typical Galwegian desu

Irish people don’t know about the 20040 plan, and the only statistic I know of is that in 2017 we were 82.8% white Irish, with non-whites being a smaller minority than white European immigrants.

irish laws
for irish people
in our lifetime

it's catchy

>What do most of the Irish think about this?
Most aren't even aware and most don't even know about the (((UN Migration pact))) because our media are globalist shills. We have a few youtubers who speak about these issues but I don't think they're reaching enough people.

thread theme: youtu.be/EErSKhC0CZs?list=RDEErSKhC0CZs

Do you yourself notice that more and more non-whites appear in Ireland?

mels an aussie mate

fucks sake meant this: youtube.com/watch?v=JyP407UnUWw

I'd prefer Ireland 100% Irish and ruled by uk than full of poles and Nigerians ruled by EU but I'd rather neither.

yeah but this was well before the poles or the nigerians user

i'm sure you will be able to smell out the gold without a metal detector

It's not about what it says on a piece of paper you blue pilled fag. He has Irish blood flowing through his veins.

definitely - especially in the cities

chkd

big cities and towns are shit
small isolated rural villages are paradise

People don't really pay as much attention to the news of small countries. I mean, if we got a homosexual Indian Prime Minister over here, you could bet all your money that we'd never hear the end of it. Just look at how people react to the Muslim Mayor of London.

But since Irish news doesn't really get out much, no one on Jow Forums really cares about it for you that much.

Another good example is the Liechtenstein royal family. People made a big deal about our Prince Harry marrying a mixed race American, even though it's unlikely he'll ever succeed to the throne.

But then Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein married a black woman from Panama, and have a child who will one day be their King. Again, no one will make a big deal about this and call Liechtenstein cucks due to the simple fact that no one cares about their news since they're so small.

Sweden's a bit of an outlier in that they're a pretty small population and economy, and yet they get just as much piss take as us, France, and Germany.

Attached: Prince Alfons.jpg (332x500, 34K)

>Haw haw was a unionist

Sauce?

Painfully accurate